An Empty House

Story Info
You show up, but it looks like no one is home...
1.2k words
4.03
69.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsundef
tsundef
47 Followers

You show up at the address you were given. Doubts are creeping into your mind. There are no lights on, and it looks like no one is home. Maybe this was a joke? Maybe you wrote the address down wrong...

"I never should have done this" you say out loud to yourself. Was it a mistake? His post got you so aroused, and you'd never had a man treat you that way. Was it really so bad to take a chance for once?

"You're just being paranoid." Your own reassurance helps. You walk up to the door and give a knock, awaiting an answer.

And, nothing. You wait at the door, and begin to get anxious. The doorbell is your next attempt, but again, you are greeted with silence. You even try calling the number that was left for you, but it just goes to voicemail. "The number three, one, three..."

"This is stupid." You knock again, harder, out of frustration. The door moves slightly back and you almost jump back from surprise. It was slightly open. Was it always like that? Why would the door be open?

Your curiosity is getting the better of you. You've come this far already. You creep the door open slightly.

"HELLO?"

Silence again greets you. No one is there... but why would someone leave their door open at night? Maybe your date for the evening is in trouble. Or maybe... you did come here for sex, when it comes down to it. Maybe he planned something romantic? Candlelight in the bedroom or something. It's a stupid idea, you tell yourself, and yet you're moving forward...

"IS ANYONE HERE?... ARE YOU OK?"

You edge through the doorway. Your heart is racing... 'I'm being so dumb' you think to yourself. 'What am I doing?' And yet, you're through the door.

'Fuck it. This IS the address. He invited me over. I'm being spontaneous.'

You edge slightly further into the living room, listening for any signs of activity.

"DID YOU WANT ME TO COME IN?"

You wait for a reply, anything, to assure you that you didn't just break into a stranger's house that you're-

"Yep."

The voice is a low growl, coming from almost behind you, and scaring the living shit out of you. You jump back, but he's too fast for you, and if only it wasn't so dark. Your eyes didn't adjust yet, and he's already on you, behind you, his hand over your mouth before you can scream. Your shout is muffled into his palm. You try to squirm away, to fight, but he's already pushed you against a wall with his body.

You try to fight, to push away from the wall with your arms. Something cold locks around your wrist as you do, something metallic. Your arm is yanked behind you, and his other hand moves away from your mouth to grab your free arm. You go to scream, but he shoves against you hard into the wall, and the air is knocked out of you as you hear another click, another restriction of your only free arm.

His hand is already over your mouth again as you struggle to move your arms. The effort is useless; you know your hands are handcuffed together behind you. His free hand probes under your skirt, the one he told you... no, all but ordered you to wear. Your torso moves with a jerk and you feel your panties rip free. Instantly, you feel fabric being shoved into your mouth, and tape shoved over your lips. You can taste your fluids on what were your best pair of panties... were you wet? You realize your pussy is all but soaked.

"That should make you a little easier to fuck the way I want to," he whispers into your ear. His hand has moved around your neck, and your air supply cuts in half. "Be a good fuck and maybe you won't get hurt so bad."

He grabs you by your handcuffed wrists and all but throws you down the hallway, shoving you into the bedroom. A bed awaits, and you're thrown onto it without hesitation. your skirt has flipped up in the process, exposing your bare ass to your attacker. Before you can adjust, he is on top of you, sitting on your legs, and you can feel his cock grinding your ass through his pants.

You hear him unzip, and you know he is going to fuck you.

He presses the head of his cock against your pussy, and you feel it offer no resistance. 'Why am I so fucking wet?' you wonder. His hand is in your hair, and your head is pulled back, hard. At the same instant, you feel his cock penetrate you, balls deep. This is it. You're being fucked against your will.

You shudder.

This shouldn't feel so fucking good. He starts to pound your pussy, and you know he doesn't care what you want. His cock thrusts in and out of you, feeling deeper each time, rough and without care. He is violating your pussy and all you can do is squirm in vain.

You feel his thumb probe your asshole. "No! Don't! I've never had anything up there!" you shout.

Yet all that comes through the gag is a series of "mmfh!"

You feel his fingers enter your ass while he keeps fucking you. He must have had lube nearby; there is little resistance. It feels so weird, so wrong, but you get further aroused because you know he is taking what he wants, using your body as he pleases.

His cock comes out of your pussy, and his fingers are replaced by his manhood. He begins to fuck your once-virgin asshole with the same force, yanking your head back by your hair. You wish he would fuck your pussy aga-- 'Wait, why do I want him to fuck my pussy so badly? God, it was so fucking good...'

You feel him pull out of your asshole, and you slightly miss the sensation. He grabs your, throwing you around so you're on your back, and pushes his hips between your legs. You begin to struggle away, and he slaps you twice across the face. Then, a hand is around your neck, choking you, and you look into his eyes and see his lust. "Are you ready for some cum in your pussy, toy?"

You shake your head no. You came over here wanting rough sex, but this is more than you thought would happen. You didn't even realize he was bare! His only response is a laugh as he slides his cock into your pussy.

He begins thrusting again, and despite yourself, your body is aching to cum. You realize it now, now that you fully see you're entirely in his control. The only chances you get to breathe are when he removes his hand to slap you again across the face, and the pain is mixing with pleasure. You know he's going to cum in you any moment now, and you don't care anymore. You just want to cum too.

His cock hardens even more, and he lets out a groan. You feel him start to pulse in you, and it sets you off. Your orgasm washes over you, hard, and the whole time you keep telling yourself, 'I'm a dirty fucking slut, I'm a dirty fucking slut.' You've never had a man cum in you. and you love every second of it. You've never had an orgasm like this.

As it fades, you open your eyes again and see him looking at you with a devilish smile. He rips the tape off your mouth and pulls out your panties. "Well?"

Your reply: "Can we do it again tomorrow, Master?

tsundef
tsundef
47 Followers