An EMT's Work is Never Done

Story Info
Married EMT lusts for sexy Black man.
2.9k words
4.24
42.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started as a normal work day for me. I worked grave yards as an EMT for our local ambulance service. I got up at my normal time around 1pm to jump in the shower and make me some coffee and start my day, or night.

I stopped by Star Bucks on my way to work to get me some more caffeine not knowing what the night would hold and if we would get any rest. When I got to the station my partner was already there. Ready for work. We talked a little bit with the day crew, finding out how their day went. They told us that the hospital was holding a patient for us to go to a psych hospital 180 miles away. I Was not thrilled about this because I knew I would be the one riding in the back and that's a long way off to just sits there and watch the patient sleep. We are not allowed to go to sleep due to the nature of being responsible for what goes on with the patient. I decided it didn't matter I was going to end up taking me a little nap anyway, because as I said that's a long boring ride.

Me and my partner go out to the truck and get all our stuff together to get ready to leave and go to the hospital to pick this transfer patient up that neither one of us wanted to take. We got to the hospital and unloaded our stretcher and I grabbed the clipboard and we headed inside. We were told the patient was on the 3rd floor so we went around to the elevators and headed on up. Bitching the whole time about having to transfer this man. We went straight to the nurse's station to fill out paper work and get all the info on the patient before we went to his room to load him on the stretcher. We found out he was a 24 year old black male that was suicidal.

We then went to his room to get him and when we cut that corner of his door, Wow there laid this sexy black man and I could tell by my partner's eyes we were both thinking the same thing, what could this man possibly be so upset about he would take his own life. This man was so good-looking that he could have any woman he desired. He was about 6'3" 250lbs of all muscle. I introduced myself and asked him if he would go ahead and have a seat on our stretcher. I had to get the strap out to wrap around him to make sure he was secure and would not be able to get up once we got him on there. This is mandatory on all psych patients we carry.

We got out to the truck and got him loaded up in the back. My partner then got in the cab of the truck and let dispatch know we were loaded up and about to get 10-5 to our destination. (That means enroute with no lights and sirens) As I got situated in the back I was asking him a few questions, like his name, ss#, you know the main questions we have to know. He complied and was very polite about it. I told him that I was going to go ahead and take his blood pressure and check his lung sounds and all that good stuff. He just kept looking at me with those sexy eyes. I was thinking that this will be a long ride because I was horny already just looking at him. I felt my pussy moisten as his eyes met mine.

I am a 5'4" 35 year old white female and I have this thing with black men. Although, my husband is white, there is something about a black man that makes my pussy wet. As I was checking his blood pressure I noticed his heart rate was up a bit.

I asked, "Do you feel ok, Mr. Sanders?"

He said, "Yes, why do you ask?"

I said, "Well, your heart rate is a little high, nothing to be concerned about."

He said, "When I get around sexy women I get a little excited."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing, I just sit there and blushed.

I finished up my assessment and then went to sit in the chair at his head and fill out some paper work, hoping he would just go to sleep and stay that way till we got there.

About 30 minutes had passed and He asked, "Are we going to stop anywhere because I have to piss?"

I said, "No, we are not allowed to stop when we have patients in the back."

He said, " Well you better figure something our or I'm going to piss all over myself. Do you have a urinal?"

I stated, "No, we don't carry those, but I have something that you could use, it's a sealable bag."

He said, "That will work, just hurry and give it to me."

I got up and got it out of the cabinet and opened it up and handed it to him and instructed him how to use it.

He said, "Well, you're going to have to take this strap off so I can do it."

I said, " There is no way I can take that strap off, it's policy that it has to be on there and I could get into a lot of trouble if I take it off and something happens."

He said, "Well, what are you going to do, hold my dick for me bitch?"

I said, " Mr. Sanders, there is no need to talk to me like that. I have been nice to you and showed you nothing but respect and I expect you to show me the same."

He said, "Ok, first off, I am sorry. I didn't mean to be like that I just need to use the bathroom NOW. If you don't mind, please call me Jerome. Let me try this again. Can you please help me use the bathroom? I really need to go BAD!"

I said, "Ok, now that was a better tone of voice. Since you asked me nicely, then sure I will help you out."

I got the bag and lifted up his hospital gown, thinking he would have underwear under there and to my surprise he didn't. I reached underneath it and got his penis and aimed it in the bag.

I said, "Ok, go ahead I got it."

As he started to piss I could feel his dick jerk a little. To my surprise it started to get hard in my hand. I didn't know what to say. I pretended as if I didn't notice. Not that it was hard to notice. As it was getting harder it was at least 7 inches and it wasn't even hard all the way. He finally finished after it seemed like an eternity as I had to hold his stiff dick in my hand.

He told me, "Can you shake it for a little, to make sure all the piss is off?"

I was thinking are fucking kidding me? I am such a good EMT, I take care of my patients well. I shook it a couple of times and he tilted his head back, closed his eyes a let out a soft moan.

I said, "Ok, is there anything else I can do for you?"

He said, "Not yet, right now I am ok, thanks so much."

I said, "No problem. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I am going back over here to sit in my seat and find out how much further we have to go."

I went back to my seat and was talking to my partner through the window in the cab. She said we still had another 3 hours left to go. Due to all the rush hour traffic we hadn't even went 30 miles yet. I thought to myself this is going to be a long ass ride. I got this fine ass black man with a massive hard on and I was wet as hell. I would give anything to just jump on that big dick and ride it the whole 3 hours. Reality was, I was a professional and I had to act like one. No matter how good his dick could have been, it was not worth loosing my job over.

I was kicked back in my seat and could see over his head and could still see his erection through the thin sheet. I felt my clit get bigger and throb a little bit more just from the sight of it. All of a sudden, while I was thinking what I could do to this man, I seen some movement under the sheet. OMG, he was jacking off right in front of me. Did he think I couldn't see from where I was at? He was letting out some soft moans. My partner couldn't hear any of this because she had the radio on and she couldn't see anything because my captain seat was in the way of her view. It was just me and him in the back of the ambulance for the next 3 hours.

I said, "Jerome! What are you doing? You can't do that in here."

He said, "Well if I can't then you will."

I said, "Oh, no. I can't do that your my patient not my lover."

He said, "Well, why can't I be both?"

I said, "You just can't I'm sorry." In the back of my mind I just wanted to take that big dick in my mouth and suck it dry then hop on for the ride of my life. While I sit there in my seat my pussy was soaking wet and needing a good licking and fucking. I just thought I am going to give my husband hell when I get home.

It had been a good 15 minutes now of me watching him touch himself. It was time to take his blood pressure again.

I said, "Ok, Jerome, I need to check your blood pressure again. Give me your arm."

When he did he made sure to pull back the sheet so I could see his huge, hard, black dick. I keep my cool and put the cuff on his arm. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his dick twitch. At that moment he grabbed my arm real tight and made me put my hand on his dick.

I told him, "NOOOO, I told you this can't happen."

He held me real tight and he was a big, strong man. There was no way I was getting out of that death grip he had on me.

I told him, "LET ME GO!!"

He said, "I will let you go when you do what I want you to do."

I tried to scream to my partner so she could pull over and help me out, but that was no use she had the radio up too loud and could not hear me. She couldn't see me either. I was pretty much fucked!

I said," Ok, what do you want from me?"

He said, "All I want is for you to stroke my dick because it hurts so bad because you got me hard when you touched it and you're going to take care of it."

My hand was already on his dick and he held it there till I started to stroke it a little bit. His dick felt so good in my hand. So hard and so thick. I just wanted to fuck him right there. When I started to stroke it a little faster he got excited and wanted more so he grabbed me by my hair and pulled it hard and rammed his dick in my mouth. I started to gag because he was shoving the whole thing in my throat.

He said, "Bitch, you better take it and stop that shit! You fucking whore! That's right suck that mother fucker!"

I am a slut, what can I say. From him grabbing and pulling on my hair and talking dirty to me I almost came in my pants. My pussy was dripping wet by this point. As he was ramming his dick down my throat I started rubbing my clit through my pants. I needed some relief BAD!! He must have seen me rubbing myself because he told me to stand up. I did as I was told. He made me take my pants off. Then he pulled me closer and shoved his dick back in my mouth as he stared to rub my clit through my panties. It didn't take long of that and I came all over my panties. Soaking them with all my juices. They were flowing now. He took his dick out of mouth and made me come closer. He grabbed me and ordered me to straddle his face. He started licking my pussy with all he had in him. He grabbed my hips and tried to get his touch as far as he could inside my pussy.

He said, "Damn girl, your pussy is so wet and hot. His face was buried in my pussy and he was licking and sucking it as if it was the last one he would ever see. At that moment when he started sucking on my clit I creamed all in his face. I let out a load moan. I was very lucky my partner couldn't see or hear us.

After I came all over his face he made me get off of him and then instructed me to take off my panties. Of course, I did. He pulled at me till I was where he wanted me and he stuck his fingers in my soaking wet pussy and started finger fucking me. He must have known how I liked it because he hit all the right spots with his long, big fingers. I came another 2 times. At this point I was exhausted, but he was not done with me yet.

He started stroking his big dick and just looked at me like I knew what I was supposed to do next. I climbed on top of that huge pole and he grabbed a hold of my hips and started moving me up and down his dick. My pussy slid all the way down until I took all 10 inches. It hurt me a little because I am not used to a big dick like that. After several minutes the pain turned into pleasure. I would get him close to shooting his load in my pussy then I would stop riding him and let it go back down. I got off of him and started sucking his dick again. I love the taste of my pussy. I sucked him till he was about to get off then I stopped. I got back on top and was about to put his dick in my pussy, but he wouldn't let me. he just rubbed his dick back and forth on my pussy getting it good and wet. Then he started rubbing his dick on my asshole. That's when I knew what he really wanted. He put it on my bum hole and let it ease in. He pushed his dick until his balls touched my ass cheeks. He then started to pump my ass good. After about 30 seconds I came so hard I thought I would fall off of him, but he had a good hold on me.

Before he came he pulled out and decided he wanted to fuck my pussy again. He slid it in there and rammed my pussy so hard I let out a loud squeal and came all over his dick.

He said, "OMG........................I'm fixing to come in your pussy, bitch!!!!"

I said, "Oh yeah baby fuck me hardddddd, come in my pussy....................ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh!!!!!"

When he shot off in me I could feel it running out before he even pulled his dick out of me.

He kept his dick in me till it started to go soft.

There was nothing to say at this point. I grabbed some wipes out of the cabinet and started wiping him up. When I was finished with that I had to wipe myself up and get dressed and find out where we were. Before I could get my boots tied up the truck stopped and I could hear my partner yell saying we were there at the hospital. I hurried up to compose myself.

Just as I was finished covering him up, she opened the back door. I jumped out the back and pulled the stretcher out. My partner closed up the doors and inside we went. We dropped him off and went back out to the truck. I got in the back and put a new sheet on the stretcher and made sure it was cleaned up.

She said, "Girl you sure are quiet. You had a nice ride?"

I was thinking to myself, you have no idea what kind of ride I had. The ride of my life!! I can't wait to take some more transfers.. Bring em on!