An Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later the next morning he sat me down again, while Rachel was playing in the garden and told me he was sorry for what he said the night before but he felt so angry he wanted to demean me, which I pointed out he had. He then added that he'd felt so useless and impotent when I'd told him about Richie especially since I'd obviously enjoyed it so much. He then asked me almost in a whisper if I did prefer black men after all.

I was crying again only this time I felt so bad for him I hugged him and was relieved he hugged me back. Then I kissed him over and over and told him once again he really was the only one for me and the event happened because a million things stacked up to put temptation in my way when I was so low I was unable to resist it. Clive nodded then told me he didn't want to lose me and we both cried for ages until Rachel came to find out what was wrong. I had the abortion. It was an unhappy affair and I felt so bad about it but I think it was the right thing to do. I know Rickie was a very bad thing for me to have done compounded by the pregnancy and yet there are times I think back and smile because it was undoubtedly the most erotic, sexual event of my life.

12