An Encounter Like No Other Ch. 02

Story Info
A unique Immortal finds her mates: the morning after.
879 words
4.59
13k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayla woke up the next morning with her head on Kaleb's chest and her legs intertwined with Ian's. She recalled the previous night's events, and a smile slowly emerged. "Mom I found them, she thought to herself. I just don't understand why you didn't tell me there would be two of them. Maybe perhaps you didn't know, but wow the sex was beyond words and the power between us is further than my mind could imagine, and we both know how vivid my imagination can be," Jayla thought.

Jayla heard her mother's laughter in her head as she responded, " My darling your father and I couldn't be happier, but there is a great deal for us to discuss. No, I did not know you would have two mates, cause your three brothers had only one and this power you speak of has me a little concerned. Please come to dinner tonight and bring your two young men with you.

Your father is a little anxious at these turn of events, and wishes to discuss this matter with the three of you as well. Yes mother. We will see you at 6:30," Jayla said in her mind and snuggled once again on Kaleb's chest. After a few minutes, Jayla allowed the much needed rest her battered and bruised body craved to overtake her, and she fell asleep once again.

Jayla woke a few hours later to the smell of coffee and bacon overrunning her apartment. She noticed she was alone in bed an sleepily walked down the hall to the kitchen. She was pulling a t-shirt over her head when Ian commented, "Don't get dressed on our account and pulled her into a kiss that left her further dazed. Before she could recover, Kaleb captured her lips to torture her senses further.

"I need at least one cup of coffee in the morning before I am functional, and if you two keep kissing me like that, I will never be functional again." Both Kaleb and Ian laughed as a cup of coffee was placed in Jayla's hand. Wow, a girl could get used to service like this. Two extremely hot males welcoming her awake with hot kisses and a hot meal every morning. Now I'm wondering just how my days are going to end now that I have the two of you." Before the last word left her lips Kaleb shut the stove off and Ian had pulled her t-shirt over her head and was leading her to the couch.

Let us show you our lovely mate," responded Kaleb and Ian simultaneously. Ian started to kiss her passionately and Kaleb headed south to graze. Once again Jayla didn't know how to respond to the many sensations overtaking her body. Once more an electrical hum hovered over them as they came together in a molten sexual tryst. Jayla wanted to know why that kept happening but decided there would be time enough to figure that out later. She shut her mind off and gave into the brilliant sensations her body was experiencing.

Kaleb's expert tongue made Jayla extremely wet while the passion in Ian's kiss overwhelmed her. As the sexual adrenaline pumped through her Jayla eyes began to glow and her fangs began to grow, Kaleb and Ian both stopped to take in the beauty that was their mate and rose before her. "Get naked now," Jayla projected into their minds and both men did what they were told with devilish grins on their faces.

Jayla's mouth watered as her two magnificent companions stood clothes less in front of her. She motioned for them to come closer and took both jutting organs into her hands. It was like holding rods of steel, and she began to stroke them. Both men moaned loudly, and without warning Jayla got on her knees and engulfed Ian's stiff cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes, Jayla stopped her ministrations and growled at Kaleb to fuck her. He was only too willing to oblige and without warning, rammed his organ deep inside her. In conjunction with Kaleb's swift action, Jayla's took Ian's cock into her mouth until his balls could feel her tongue. He howled and began face fuck her. Despite knowing they could get Jayla to do more, both men were aware that her body couldn't take another full out assault so soon after last night. Therefore when Jayla projected pure unblemished emotion onto them, Ian fought heroically to keep control over his wolf while Kaleb strained to keep charge over his own beast as well.

This scene played out for an hour with no blood exchange. Kaleb grunted finally spilling his seed into Jayla's womb, Ian howled filling her belly and Jayla glazed Kaleb's cock with her juices. Like a replay of the night before, the trio could not control the volume of their sexual release. And as a result, Jayla turned to her mates and said, "Two things boys, 1. My parents want us over for dinner at 6:30 for an information exchange and 2. Before we get arrested for breaking the sound ordinance, please tell me one of you lives in the country? Ian and Kaleb looked at each other and then back at Jayla before laughter overtook them all...