An Encounter on the Astral Plane

Story Info
I don't know how you have come to be here.
1.3k words
3.71
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dream of you.

You are in my bed in this big empty house and I can hear your breath echoing off my skin as you slip into the sheets beside me. I am half awake and don't know how you have come to be here but there are no questions in my mind as your fingers trail softly over my skin. I am naked beneath the sheets as you expected I would be and soon your naked body is warming my own. There is a storm outside that seems to be building the way the the heat is building inside of me. Outside it is freezing and all the world seems to be falling down but in my room a fire seems to be burning.

I am laying on my stomach, face pressed to the pillow, breasts swollen against the mattress and your hands are slipping over my back. Kneading the muscles from soreness to sweetness, you work your way down, laying a trail of kisses down my spine. I can feel my wetness growing with every unseen touch until my body is a loose bundle of nerves shivering with arousal. When you reach the heat that emanates from my core, I can sense your hand hovering as if you are warming yourself on that fire. One hand slips underneath my chest to cup my breast, kneading it into a pointed peak, tongue slipping along my skin until it reaches the curve of my neck. I turn my head to see you, dark eyes glinting in moonlight through the window above. You kiss me then, for the first time, tongue slipping into my mouth as your finger slips into my pussy and I arch my back against you. Moaning into your mouth, I can feel you smiling against my lips and you circle my clit with your thumb, as waves of pleasure shoot through me.

I can feel your cock now, hard and heavy against my back as you kneel above me. It strays closer to where I want it to go, brushing over the lips of my pussy and teasing me with its hardness. I push further against the palm of your hand, breath coming in short gasps as you fuck me with your fingers, spinning me into a dizzy haze where I can no longer tell up from down.

Your mouth breaks from mine and I moan aloud for the first time. I hear you chuckle softly at my reaction as if you are unaware of your effect on me. I bite my lip against a louder shriek of ecstasy as your tongue join your fingers in their ministrations on my body. In and out you fuck me with your tongue the way I anticipate your cock will do only moments from now. This combination sends me spiralling over the edge as waves of heat rush through me from the core, radiating outward and shivering my skin until I am shaking in your hands.

There is silence for a long time, broken only by the sound of my ragged breathing as I try to regain some semblance of coherent thought. I turn to look at you over my shoulder to see you sitting back on your heels, licking my wetness from your lips. There is this delighted grin on your face that makes me bubble over with a heady intoxication and I reach for you, pressing my lips to your skin. I settle myself onto your lap, brushing my slick pussy over the hardness of your cock and am pleased to hear you make a soft sound of pleasure.

Outside the wind is roaring like the blood pounding in my veins, every nerve alive with electricity. I run my fingers through your hair and down your back, nails scraping gently against the flesh. Your cock feels oh so good beneath my pussy, so close to being inside of me, but its not time quite yet.

I kiss my way down your chest, pulling away until I reach the dip that I crave so much. My tongue fits perfectly into those little hollows. I can feel your cock bumping against my breast, as if reminding me that it is there but I have not forgotten. I cup my breasts with both hands and push them together around your long, hard cock and it pulses with need against my chest. I lick at the tip when you thrust up toward me and you jump with pleasure at the unexpected contact.

I drop my breasts then and your hands reach eagerly for them but I forestall all movement by enveloping your cock with my mouth, taking it in as far is it can go with the first motion. I hear you moan loudly which makes me smile, lips curving around your hard length as I slowly begin to slide my tongue up and down. The very first time I saw your cock, I wanted so badly to taste it and now that I have, its almost shameful how much the thought lingers in my brain. I hum my pleasure around you as I swallow you once more, the vibration meant to send tingles down your spine. By the way your hips jump, it seems to have achieved the desired effect. I still them with one hand as the other wraps itself around the base of your shaft, stroking in time with my lips and tongue until I can feel your body tensing with pleasure.

This is the moment I was waiting for, when you are standing right there at the edge. This is the moment you will least expect me to pull away but that is exactly what I do. My mouth leaves your cock, my hands leave your body and for a moment we are not touching at all as I hover above you. I wait for your eyes to open, for you to look up at me with a question in your eyes before you see me positioned right above you. When your gaze meets mine, I push myself down onto your cock in one smooth movement, burying you in my depths.

You moan aloud again, a guttural growl and you pull my head to yours for a kiss as I settle onto your hips. For a moment we lay in stillness, bodies enmeshed, your cock buried so deep inside me that I cannot even think of moving for fear that the moment might pass, the dream might end and I might wake cold and alone in my bed.

This is when you take control, flipping me over onto my back with your cock still buried deep inside of me. You begin a gentle thrusting, the promise of your fingers finally fulfilled as your cock moves in and out of me. I feel those waves of heat begin to flush me as your body is slick against mine, I wrap my arms around you, nails scraping at your back as I moan your name. My hips pump upward in time with your movements, moving us faster to the brink as our bodies crash together.

You push my legs up as you penetrate deeper and harder into my open core, the tightness of my pussy seems to vibrate around your hardness each time you push yourself in deeper. I can feel my orgasm welling up inside of me, blood pounding in my veins, heart racing. Your lips are kissing my neck, nuzzling the soft spot beneath the ear and when you moan my name I can feel myself coming as your cock pulses faster inside of me. At last you are coming, following me over the edge and warmth floods me. The storm has broken outside and our own has only just reached the peak.

This is when I wake up, feeling blindly for you though I know you are not there. My bed is empty and the dream is not yet reality.