An End To Loneliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

Slowly, the world began to swim back into focus. I raised my head slightly to see Jerry looking back up at me from between my lewdly spread thighs. The comforter on the bed had somehow been ripped from its place and was crumpled all around me. Jerry simply lowered his head and lovingly nuzzled between my legs.

This time there wasn't the desperate urgency of before. This time his lips surrounded my clit and he sucked on it tenderly. I could feel myself melting inside once again. Jerry changed his grip and I felt him slide a finger slowly inside me. A part of my brain was insisting that I take more of a roll in the events unfolding here on the bed, but the pleasure that was coursing through my body made it next to impossible for me to move.

At last, I was able to croak out, "Jerry, make love to me...please?"

No second request was necessary. I watched as he rose to stand at the edge of the bed. Without saying a word, he reached down to grasp my hips. With an almost effortless tug, he pulled me down to the edge of the bed and lifted my hips higher in the air. His first thrust missed its spot, but the second found the mark just perfectly. I was already so moist that he nearly buried himself all of the way inside me in one stroke.

With my lower body completely in his control as he held my hips aloft, he began a steady thrusting. I looked up to see his rigid muscles working as he penetrated me deeply. In this position, Jerry was in complete control and I wanted to let him use me in any way that he chose. It felt so good to have a man inside me again! I was so wet that I could clearly hear the sounds of our love making echoing off of the walls.

I lost track of time as I watched my young lover thrust into me over and over. The sight of his tattoos moving as his muscles bulged and writhed beneath his skin was one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed. How could this uncultured youth make me feel this way inside? This was wrong on so many levels, but at least on one level, it couldn't have possibly been any better. I wanted to be able to show him, in some small way, how much this meant to me.

I mustered all of my strength and I said, "Stop, Jerry".

He stopped his thrusting immediately. I watched his eyes as he looked down at me in confusion. I saw him scanning my face to see if I was alright. Perhaps he had hurt me in some way? I was again very touched by his concern for me. I wanted to let him know that there was nothing in the world wrong with me. I reached for his hand and pulled him up onto the bed.

Jerry moved willingly onto the bed – laying his head on one of the big, fluffy pillows. I scooted up beside him on my side and looked slowly up and down his young body. His manhood remained standing rigid and I reached my hand down to close around the hard shaft.

"Is – Is anything the matter?" Jerry managed.

"Shhhh...", I said, "I want to make love to you".

With that, I swung my right leg across his hips and lifted myself on top of him. I leaned down to kiss his lips tenderly while I rubbed myself slowly along the length of his hard staff. Jerry's hands moved over the smooth skin of my back until I felt the head of his member position itself against my opening. I pushed back and felt him slide back inside me.

We each gave a deep moan as I worked my hips forwards and back – feeling him penetrate deeper inside me. I broke our kiss and pushed myself more upright with my arms. This caused his manhood to slide even farther into me. I looked down into his face as I began to ride him. I fleetingly thought that he must not be used to this. His face looked so peaceful – almost vulnerable as I truly made love to him.

"It feels so good inside you, Sandra"' he said.

I responded by plunging all of the way down on his shaft and tightening my inner muscles around him. I was rewarded by a look of pure pleasure crossing his face.

"And I love the feeling of you inside me", I managed.

After several minutes in this position, I could feel my arms beginning to weaken and shake. I placed a hand on his chest and used it to lift myself into a full sitting position on top of him. I brushed the hair back from my face to see Jerry looking up at me – my body on completely display before his eyes. My prominent nipples were as hard as could be and I could see a look of admiration in his young face.

He wasted little time in eagerly reaching up to take my breasts in his strong, rough hands. I began to ride him a little quicker as he used his hands to help me in my movements. The sounds of my moans combined with the sound of the squeaking bed to fill the room. Beneath me, I could see Jerry struggling to control himself. I could tell he was close to orgasm even as I felt the same sensations rising inside of me.

"Oh, God – San", he groaned, "Yes..."

Try as I might to hold back, I couldn't control the passion racing through my veins. I fell forward with a loud cry as I exploded inside. Jerry's strong arms wrapped around me and held me tightly as my pleasure crested. I could feel him thrusting from beneath me – powerful thrusts that shook the entire bed.

Even before the last waves of pleasure had passed through me, Jerry rolled me over onto my back. He moved with me – never dislodging his stiff member from inside of me. His mouth found that sensitive area on my neck and he began thrusting inside me furiously. I hung on as this powerful young man plunged deep inside me over and over. He was moaning and growling and making me feel more like a woman than I had in my entire life.

With one last lunge, I heard him give a deep groan and I felt his seed spurting into my womb. I was out of control. I reached down and grasped his chiseled bottom – pulling him tighter to me. His muscles contracted again and again. I could feel his essence pouring forth inside me as I got lost in this – my favorite moment in all of existence.

At long last, the urgency of our movements slowed. Jerry leaned down to kiss me tenderly and I basked in the feel of having his weight over me, pinning me to the bed beneath him. So many emotions were running through my brain that I was helpless to sort them all out. Chief among them was a sense of wonder. I had never given myself over to another human being like I just had. As someone that had led her life carefully detached, I basked in the warmth that came from truly sharing with another person. It was a moment that I knew would stay with me forever and I knew that I could never go back to my self-imposed solitude ever again.

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers