An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

"Over here you can see some whips. He picked up a coiled whip and he flicked it out and it cracked loudly. This is the most severe. If you are whipped with this you'll know about it. And I saw in your contract you have specifically stated you are happy to be punished with the bullwhip."

He put it back on the hook and took down a cat of nine tails. "Hold out your hand." He brought down the cat and its tails hit the back of my hand. I gasped, my hand stung and instantly my hand turned red.

He put the cat back and picked up something that looked like a ping pong bat. "This is a paddle." He walked behind me and he smacked me on the bum. Again I gasped more in shock than pain.

He went to the other side and showed me a section of gags. There were ball gags, metal horse bits an endless selection.

He brought one down and held it up in front of my face, It looked like a black cock with a strap attached to the back.

"Open your mouth."

I just stared at him.

"Open your mouth or I'll get the whip."

I opened my mouth and he pushed it into my mouth. I felt the rubber easing its way over my tongue, then the tip of it touched the back of my mouth and I started to gag. He held the gag in place waiting for me to stop gagging. He then pushed it in the last inch and before I knew it he had secured it behind my head. He reached to another shelf and brought down a padlock and locked the gag in place. It may not be flesh and blood but that was the first cock to enter my mouth.

"Mr Tobias told me to gag you. He hates the sound of whingeing sissies."

I tried to protest but the only sounds were a few grunts. I started to drool around the edges. My lips and my mouth were beginning to glisten.

"That's beautiful, you are going to be giving really sloppy blow jobs soon. It's good to see you produce a lot of spit."

He took me by the arm and we went back to the shop. On the way he let go of my arm and placed his hand on my butt. He guided me back to the front of the store with his hand firmly squeezing my buttocks.

Needless to say throughout these humiliations my cock remained hard. It remained hard when he told me I was going to be giving blow jobs. It remained had when he squeezed my ass. It remained hard when he paddled my bottom. Mr Tobias' Pavlovian experiment was working. I was beginning to ask myself if I was gay.

When we reached the counter he told me to sit and wait for instructions. We sat silently for a few moments. I was very conscious of this thing in my mouth and throat. Every few seconds I was wiping the saliva off my mouth. I also felt on display, there I was sitting at the front of the store, a place where everyone could see me with a great big cock in my mouth. Well they could not see it was a cock but they could see I was gagged.

"You are going to take customers around the shop. You know where most things are and if they ask for something you don't know you can always ask me." He started to grin at that point. "Well you obviously can't ask me but you'll find a way. Remember the customer is always right. I don't want to hear any complaints from the clients. If I do you will be making a return trip to the dungeon. sooner than you'd like."

We waited in silence and after then a customer walked in. He took one look at me and the counter and hurried past straight to the door marked video arcade.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I started to think about what was happening. One day ago I was a normal student enjoying a normal student life. I thought I had it made. I was in the USA at a college I really liked. I was going to get a job in a bookshop. Everything looked rosy. But here I was one day later sitting at the front of a gay sex shop with a gag in my mouth. To make it worse I was erect and it was obvious to all who came into the store. I prayed nobody who knew me would walk in. It was unlikely as I had only been in the country for 2 weeks but the thought still horrified me. I could feel the effects of shame sweep over my body as I blushed all over.

The next second another customer walked in to the store. He stopped at the counter and had a long look at me. He smiled a little as Tony said. "We are offering a new service to customers, a Personal Shopper. He will carry your basket and guide you to whatever products you want to view. He's gagged because he is a whiner and also he needs to learn the customer is always right. He's new but he should be quite helpful. Let me know if he gives you any trouble."

With that he pushed me off the stool, towards the customer. "Don't forget the basket."

I picked one up and moved towards the customer. I looked at him for the first time and was surprised how nondescript he was. He was in chinos and a polo shirt, just like thousands of other men in the city at this time. He was late 40s a little over weight with chubby cheeks. He didn't seem gay just an ordinary man stopping off on his way home.

"My wife's out of town for a few days so I'm going to have some fun. I want to look at some DVD's to get started." Why would a married man come to a gay book store? I was so innocent then, I never thought for one moment that a married man could be gay. Over time I was to learn that was so not true. That moment was the beginning of the end for innocent Sam. I walked towards the DVD section of the store. I could feel him watching my bottom in the tight yoga pants. "I want something with a lot of anal action. Some big toys and maybe a fist. I also like Golden Showers." I looked blankly at the last request. I had no idea what a golden shower was. This was before the Donald Trump/ Russian prostitute exposé which educated a lot of innocent people about Golden Showers. I could work out what he meant by a lot of anal action and toys but again I was at a loss to what he meant by 'maybe a fist'.

We both looked at the DVD section. It was the first time I had a good look and to say I was shocked was an understatement. The size of the cocks, the number of naked men in a single picture, the amount of cum covering a boy's face, it was all new to me.

"This is the wrong section let's go round the other side." We went to the next aisle. "That's more like it." The customer said. As I looked down I saw a cover with a man pushing an impossibly large dildo up his bottom. How one earth could that fit? It was about the size of my fore arm. There was another cover with just an anus that was wide open. It was wider than I could open my mouth. In fact it looked like it had just given birth.

"Do you see the DVD on the bottom shelf? The one with the chubby sitting on the butt plug." I looked down and saw a very fat man squatting on a large black object. It looked the size of a traffic cone. "Can you pick it up for me?" I squatted and reached for the DVD. "Stop!" I stood back up and looked quizzically at the man. It's quite hard to look quizzical with a cock gag in your mouth.

"I want you to bend down from the waist."

I shook my head.

"Remember what the man at the front said. The customer is always right and you have to do what I say."

I stood still, looking at him.

"Do you want to be punished?"

If you have never been forced into a submissive role it is hard to describe what runs through your mind but I will have a go. You know what you are being asked to do is wrong, you know you should not do it and you also know that nothing good will come of it. At the same time a stronger man is telling you what to do. A man who has a more powerful personality or a man who is in a position of power over you. So you feel the need to do what they ask. When you reach that point you start to justify why it is ok to do what they ask. You begin to make excuses for why it is better to do it than not do it.

So I thought He (the customer) wants to look at my bottom. It's wrong to show him my bottom. I won't do it. Then the statement "The customers always right". Perhaps he is right perhaps I do need to bend over like that. After all it won't do any harm, it will embarrass me but it won't actually harm me and he will be happy with me. Then the threat about punishment. I had seen the whips and paddles and other fearsome looking things and I certainly never wanted to suffer from them.

I slowly bent over at the waist. I could feel the yoga pants stretching tight across my bottom. I could feel the string of the thong panties pulling into my crack. I reached down and picked up the DVD.

I stood back up and turned to give him the DVD. He took it from me and looked at the pictures on the back. He handed it back to me, "read it"

I looked at the DVD and read the back. "Watch as chubby Dave prepares his ass with his fingers and lubes. He works his way through over 20 different toys until his ass is swallowing a 14 inch black cock."

"It looks like you're enjoying that." Said the customer. "Look at that sweet little erection in the front of your pants." He reached down and squeezed my penis. "MMM Rock Hard! But a little small for my taste. If I'm going to cheat on my wife I want a man with a real cock, not a little boy like you with tiny little dick."

I jerked as his hand squeezed me. It made my penis get harder. When he let go I was relieved but at the same time wanted him to touch me again.

"Put it back, I want to keep on looking."

I started to squat. "Stop. Don't you learn anything? Bend from the waist. If you bend your knees one more time I am giving you a bad report to your boss."

Once again I bent over at the waist. I reached down and put the DVD back on the shelf. Again he put his hands on my bottom. I started to rise. "Stay down there." He moved his other hand to my back and held me bent down. His first hand continued to caress my bottom. "Are you naked under your yoga pants?" He asked He continued to stroke my bottom feeling me everywhere. "No you've got some panties on. There are no marks and there's nothing to feel. You must be wearing a thong. Oh how gorgeous a little gay twink wearing a thong to work."

He removed his hand from my back and let me up. He moved a bit further along and there was a DVD another fat man on his hands and knees, the man behind him had his arm up the chubby as far up as the elbow. He pointed to it and I bent down, the right way, and picked it up. I handed it to him and he looked at it.

"This is perfect, inspirational even." He handed it back to me and told me to read it. "Derek has an ass that needs filling. It's been empty for too long. He brings Eric back to his apartment and had his ass filled with a cucumber, a dildo and Eric's fist."

"Put that one in the basket. Now we need to find some toys. I want to play with myself and imagine I'm Derek as I watch this. So I need a dildo and a rubber fist."

I did not know what he meant by rubber fist but I assumed they were with the other dildos. I set off towards the dildo display followed by the customer. "You've got a fuckable ass. If I wasn't a total bottom I would want to fill that tight little ass." I carried on walking blushing all the time. The Viagra was keeping my little dick hard but I kept thinking it was all the gay references were turning me on. Not to mention being touched by other males. "You are a pretty little subbie, very obedient, pretty nice ass and lips that would look good wrapped around a cock. You are going to make a Top very happy, perhaps many Tops." I understood the gist of what was being said but terms like subbie and Top were new to me.

We arrived at the display and the vast range of phallic objects still shocked me. There appeared to be hundreds of cock shaped objects of different colours and sizes.

"Now I want a selection, something small to start with and then building up to the fist. He pointed to a black vibrator, it was shaped like a cock with veins and a set of balls at the bottom. I bent over and picked it up and gave it to him. He looked closely at it, and then put it into the basket I was holding.

"That one will warm me up now one to open me up." He pointed to the bottom shelf at something called 'Titanmen Tool Master #4 Black Plug'. I dropped down to pick it up. "What are you doing, I've already taught you how to pick things up." I quickly stood back up. "Do you want me to report you to your boss?" I of course shook my head. He looked at me for a while and then he smiled. "I should report you because you are not doing a good job of serving your customers. If I report you I am sure you will get more training and will be better able to serve in the future. But that's not going to do me any good and I'm the one who has suffered with your poor service. Do you agree?" I nodded my head. I certainly did not want to be taken back to the dungeon to be punished.

"Ok then you should do something for me. Shouldn't you?" He just looked at me and I had no idea how to react. I just stared back at him waiting for him to speak. "OK, I know what I want. I want you to show me your panties. I think seeing a little sissy boy in his thong is going to help me get off when I play with my toys tonight."

I looked stunned, my jaw would have dropped, if it was not already forced open by the cock gag. "That's it, put the basket down, pull your yoga pants down or I am going to drag you back to the front desk." This was worse than I had imagined. What sort of man would I be if I showed another man my underwear? More importantly what would he think of me if he saw me in a girl's thong?

"I'm going to count to 5. If I can't see your panties by the time I've finished we are going to the front desk." I wanted to plead, I wanted to say this is not fair, I wanted to stop it and run away. Instead I just stood there looking at the customer hoping this humiliation would end.

"One!"

He looked at me and I looked at him. Both of us standing still.

"Two!"

OH God what could I do?

"Three!"

"Four! Last chance"

I cracked. I don't remember consciously making the decision but my hands reached down to the waist band of the yoga pants and started to push them down. It was as if I was no longer in control of my own body.

"Good Boy. I knew a little subbie like you would do as you're told. Carry on push those pants down around your knees."

I continued to push them down. I could feel my face turning the same shade of pink as my little thong panties came into view.

"Oooo. That's so cute. Look at that tiny dick straining inside that little pink thong. Lift your hands up and stand straight."

I stood up straight leaving my yoga pants around my knees. The thong was on complete display. The customer just stared at me. I thought he would just look at my panties but his eyes travelled up and down my body. "Turn round. Let me see that ass. I bet you've got a really beautiful ass cheeks."

I turned round. Fully aware the thong hid nothing from behind. He would be able to look at my bottom as if I was wearing no underwear.

He moaned "That's so beautiful." I felt his hand on my naked bottom and I jumped forward out of his reach. I nearly tripped over the yoga pants at my knees but managed to keep my balance.

"Come back to me."

I turned back towards the customer and tried to take a step. By now the pants were down around my ankles. I bent down to pull them up. "Leave them down there and come back here."

I hobbled towards him feeling naked.

"You are a true little sissy. Look at you. A tiny little dick, girly panties and lovely long legs with no hair. Have you got any pubic hair?"

I didn't really hear what he was saying. "Don't worry I'll see for myself."

I was standing in front of him again. This time his hand reached down and touched the front of my thong. He pulled it to one side and he was looking directly at my penis and testicles. "Small dick, small balls and only a little hair. With a little training you are going to be the perfect sissy."

"Turn around. This time let me have a good look at your little ass.'

I turned round again and this time I was expecting to be touched. I felt his hand lightly caressing my bottom. Then his fingers reached into my crack and started to pull the string out. "Oh yes, I can just see your little pink hole. It's all scrunched up and looks as if nothing has ever been up it. I think you are a virgin but that's not going to last long here."

"Now can pick up the toy. Remember to bend down correctly."

God no. I was going to have to bend over in front of this customer only wearing a thong. He was going to see my ass and even my pink asshole under the pink string. I did not want to do it but I did not want to be punished and so I put my ass on total display.

I picked up the toy. It felt heavy in my hand but that's not surprising as I later learnt it was made from solid rubber.

He told me to put it straight into the basket.

"You can pull up your yoga pants now."

"Now for the fist."

I still didn't know what he was talking about. We walked to the end of the display and there were some arms and hands. Some had open hands and others were curled into fists. What on earth did people do with these?

"I want the pink one with the open hand." This was on an upper shelf so I did not have to bend over. I picked it up and if I thought the dildo was heavy this made me think again. It seemed to weigh as much as my suitcase I had brought with me from the UK.

"I'm going to have so much fun tonight. I can't wait to get that in my arse hole." I gulped at the thought of a hand fitting in someone's bottom. What sort of man did that and what did the bottom look like afterwards?

By now the basket was quite a weight. I needed two hands to hold it as we walked back to the counter.

"I'm going to need some lube and poppers to go with these toys."

When we reached the counter Tony asked the customer. "Did he behave, was he helpful?"

"He was quite good" was the reply. "I had to teach him how to bend over properly but other than that he did what he was told."

I blushed again, they were talking about me and I was standing right there.

The customer paid for his purchases and left the shop.

He did not go far, just to the coffee shop up the street. He ordered to coffees and just as he was moving to a table, Mr Tobias came in and joined him. The customer handed him a coffee and sat back.

"How did the new boy perform, Mick?" asked Mr Tobias.

Mick took a second to get his thoughts in gear. He was Mr Tobias' partner. He was the IT guru who built, maintained and ran the website. His work life revolved around internet porn but he had a very active sex life in the real world. He was a chub and happy to be top or bottom depending upon who he was with. Though the high points of his sex life was helping Mr T turn out young straight boys.

"He is a natural submissive. Everything is brand new to him but he takes instruction very well. You've got a winner here." Mick said, "He's a good looking boy, with a bit of fitness training and a decent haircut and stuff he is going to look the part. He's lovely and petite, a bit flat front and back but with the right sessions down the gym he will be perfect."

"I've got great hopes for him". Responded Mr T. "As soon as he came in for the interview I could see he is submissive. Yesterday was his first day but I reckon I could fuck his tight little hole this evening if I wanted."

"Hold on. You know the customers like a long slow seduction. You don't want to do anything too fast. I am going to post his first day's video overnight. Let's see what the pervs think and let them guide us as to how they want the finished product. With his figure, colouring and looks we can do anything with him we want: Sissy, live in slave, house boi, boi next door, school boy even."

"We've already got lots of boys filling those slots we need to come up with something different. I'm not sure yet and perhaps one of paying pervs will have a novel idea. Do you want me to send you Jaime this evening or have you got something else planned?"

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers