An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

"Not tonight Mr T. I need to get the videos posted and then I'll crash. But you could give him my key and get him to bring me breakfast in the morning. I love it when I wake up and his lips are pouting around my cock. What are you going to do with him when you get back?"

"I'm going to give him a couple more Whiskies and we'll carry on watching the same video as yesterday. He's going to find himself holding my cock this evening and then I'll make him play with his little dickie in front of me. Hey one thing can you send me the link to our special page for newbies? I want to get control of his computer as soon as. I am going to give him some links for gay porn to continue his training. I'll put the special link at the top of the list."

Mick smiled. "No I've made some changes to the Trojan. Put it on a USB along with video you've been watching together. As soon as he plugs it into his computer you'll have him. It does a lot more than just record the websites he visits. You now will have total control of his computer. You can even run it remotely if you want. Most importantly for you, you can control the webcam. It even has a mode where it looks like he has turned the computer off but the webcam is still working and recording everything to the cloud. It will also record his key strokes and take a screenshot every few seconds. You'll have all his passwords and will own his email and Facebook accounts by the morning."

"Send me the new videos in the morning and I'll get them posted up tomorrow night."

They both stood, shook hands and walked out of the café. They went in different directions and Mr Tobias walked back to the store and through the front door.

The first thing he saw was Sam standing by the counter. He was looking a little forlorn with the gag in his mouth and his lips, cheeks and chin wet with his drool. The tight clothes emphasised how small he was.

"Sam, when Tony has finished with you come back to the office and we'll continue the training we started yesterday."

Sam blushed as he remembered what happened at the last session. He remembered he came at the hand of Mr Tobias. He felt both disgusted and turned on by the memory.

There were a few items on the counter that customers had looked at but hadn't bought. "Take these and put them back on the right shelves. Then just go back to Mr Tobias' office."

Sam did as he was told and soon found himself standing outside the office door. He paused for a moment as he took stock of his emotions. There was fear, there was disgust and also excitement. The last was what disgusted Sam the most. How could he possibly feel excited about going into Mr Tobias' office? He was sure Mr Tobias would play with him again and make him come. That was so wrong but at the same time his penis was telling him to go for it.

He knocked on the door and entered.

"Sam come over here by the desk!" Instructed Mr Tobias.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson. I won't accept whining, I won't accept my employees answering me back. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good, now I'm going to take the gag out. To make it easy for you I am going to give you one rule for this afternoon. Do not speak except to answer a direct question! Understand."

Again I nodded.

"Remember when you do answer a question I want complete sentences and I also want you to call me Sir! Understood."

Another nod.

"I'm going to take the gag out now. I am going to put it beside the screen so you will see it and it will remind you of the rule. If you break the rule the gag will go right back in your mouth."

"Come round to this side of the desk. That's right now kneel beside me."

Sam did as he was instructed. Mr Tobias pulled Sam's head forward so his forehead was resting on Mr Tobias' lap. He unlocked the strap holding the gag and pulled it from the back of my head. He lifted my head up and pulled the gag slowly out of my throat and then my mouth. Finally I was free. My throat was a little sore but otherwise I was alright.

"You are a natural cock sucker. Look at the size of this gag and you had it in your throat all this time." I looked shocked and disgusted. What did he mean by calling me a cock sucker? "That's good news Sam. You know you are gay and you know pooftahs as you like to call them like to suck cocks."

"I'm not gay." I retorted.

"Tut tut Sam. Remember you are not allowed to speak unless answering a direct question. I did not ask if you were gay. I stated you were gay. Now if you speak out of turn again this gag is going right back down your gay throat. Understand?"

I nodded my head. That was a question you stupid little faggot. Now answer it properly with a full sentence."

"I understand if I speak out of turn you will put the gag back."

"Where will I put the gag?"

"In my mouth."

"No Sam that's not what I told you. I said I was going to shove it down your gay throat."

"I understand if I speak out of turn you will shove the gag down my throat." I knew what he wanted me to say but I just could not bring myself to say it.

He reached for the gag and spoke "Answer this question properly or I'm going to gag you again."

"I understand if I speak out of turn you will shove the gag down my gay throat." I whispered the last part.

"Sam, who do you think is a better judge of your gay sexuality? You or me. Now I've been openly gay for over 35 years. I've known thousands of gays, I've had sex with thousands of men. I've taken the virginity of countless 'straight' boys like you, all of whom turned out to be gay. Or you, a sad little virgin who has been hard for 2 days now in a gay shop and won't admit he's gay. Now tell me which of us has the most experience and would make a more reliable judge?

I was confused and unsure how to answer the question so I kept quiet.

"Your silence speaks volumes. You obviously agree with me but you are too embarrassed to answer. I'll let you off this time. Go and sit on the sofa. We'll continue your training and you can watch the video from where we left off yesterday."

Sam moved back to the sofa and sat looking at the screen. The picture came on and there was the twink covered in sperm. Just at that moment Mr Tobias walked towards Sam holding another glass of whiskey. "Drink up!" He was thirsty from having the gag in his mouth for hours and took a large gulp of whiskey. It burned his throat but he managed to get it down. He had another drink and suddenly Sam was holding an empty glass.

"That was fast, you must be getting a taste for my whiskey. I'll get you a refill."

Sam turned his attention back to the screen. The twink was still sitting in the chair but the older man was still standing up in front of him. The man on the screen said. "Take out my cock, you've had a good cum now it's my turn." The twink reached up and unzipped the older man. His right hand made its way into the gap and you could see the fingers moving around inside the trousers. The older man let out a gasp as the twink got a good hold on the cock and started to pull it out. First the head appeared and then the rest of the cock and I do mean the rest. It was enormous, it looked about 5 or 6 inched and fat and it was still soft. Just then the picture paused.

Sam turned to the side and Mr Tobias was walking back to the sofa. He put Sam's glass down on a table beside him. He stood and stared at the smaller boi. The moment continued. Finally Mr Tobias spoke. "What was the last thing you saw on the video?"

"The boy taking out the older man's penis."

"So what do you think you should do?"

Sam knew what Mr Tobias wanted him to say. But he could not bring himself to say it. It would be totally gay to hold another man's penis. It was one thing for a man to hold and play with his penis. The other man was obviously gay and wanted to do it. But he, Sam, was not gay so he would not hold a penis.

"No I'm not gay, I'm not going to touch your penis"

"We'll see about that Sam. Now what did I tell you when I was taking off the gag. I told you to call me Sir. You did not so I'm putting the gag back in."

Mr Tobias reached across Sam and grabbed the cock gag. At the same time Sam tried to stand but he was pushed back down into the sofa. Sam was then held by his hair.

"Open wide Sam!" Sam did not move, he was determined and had had enough of being bossed around. Mr Tobias changed his grip and sat down beside Sam. He got his arm around Sam's throat and had his hand on Sam's face. He held the gag in the other hand. He squeezed Sam's nose and after a few seconds Sam opened his mouth to breathe. In the same moment the cock gag was forced between his lips.

Mr Tobias pushed the cock into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged, coughing, spluttering with loads of spit. He pulled it out and then pushed it back in. "This is what it feels like to get throat fucked." Sam's throat was sore but he gagged less as his throat opened up and it was finding it easier to receive the cock. You would have thought that all this pain would have made my cock shrink. But no I was still hard. What the fuck is wrong with me Sam thought?

Mr Tobias finally pushed the cock all the way in and locked it in place.

"Sam, you need to understand, when I tell you to do something you need to do it. You are a submissive little sissy boy and just don't know it yet. But you will soon."

"Now I'm going to punish you for your disobedience. You see the little twink in the film. He's wearing a cock ring and nipple clamps. You need to choose to wear one of them." He held them up in his hands. "Point to my right hand if you want the nipple clamps and my left hand if you want the cock ring."

Sam was frozen in place. He didn't want to wear either of them. He wanted to protest but couldn't because of the gag. And probably for the best if he had protested he would be punished. He remained motionless.

"Sam if you don't choose, you'll be wearing both."

I thought back to the video of the twink and the older man. The boy had grimaced with pain when the clamps were attached to his nipples. He had done nothing when the cock ring was put on him.

I decided on the cock ring and pointed to Mr Tobias' left hand.

Mr Tobias put the nipple clamps back down on his desk. "Take off your yoga pants."

I hesitated and Mr Tobias moved towards me with a scowl on his face. He reached down and pushed the yoga pants down to my knees. He nearly pulled me off the sofa at the same time. "Now take them off."

I stumbled as I stood up, once I got straightened up I had to take off the pale blue sneakers. I knelt down as anyone would. SMACK! I flinched as a hand spanked my bare bottom. The thong offered no protection.

"I thought the customer taught you how to bend down properly! Stand up and bend from the waist as you've been taught."

I stood up and bent over from the waist. I was fully aware Mr Tobias was standing behind me and he could see my bottom. As I bent I could feel the back string of the thong being dragged into my crack. It was rubbing over my anus.

"Sammi you've got a beautiful ass. I can see it all, I can even see your tight pink asshole. It's just asking to be fucked and it will be soon."

I could feel myself burning up with embarrassment as I unlaced my shoes, it was some comfort I could not see Mr Tobias. I took my shoes off followed by the yoga pants. I stood up again and put my hands in front of my private parts. It was disgraceful to be wearing a tight shirt and thong panties in front of another man.

"Turn around and come over to the desk." He ordered.

When I was close enough he looked straight into my eyes. At the same time I felt his hands on either side of my waist and eased the thong down. Over my hips and then down to the top of my thighs. My erect little stiffy bounced up and hit my stomach.

"You're really enjoying male attention this evening. I don't understand why you just don't give into your desires. Now stand still whilst I put on this cock ring."

I looked down and saw his giant hands dwarfing my cock. He pulled a ring down its short length and then reached down and pulled my balls through the ring. He let go of me and told me to take a step back.

He looked closely at my crotch and said "That's too loose it'll fall off and it won't have any effect on you."

He grabbed my cock and pulled me towards him. He reached with his other hand and pushed my ball back through the ring and slid it off my penis.

He picked up a second ring and pushed it down my cock, it must have been very small because it was quite tight and there was no way he could squeeze my balls through. Though believe me he tried and I was wincing and moaning as he tried. After a few moment he admitted defeat.

He picked up his phone and called Tony. "Bring me a snap on cock ring. His dick is too small for a normal size and he is too turned on to use the smaller one. For a straight boy he stays hard when another man is touching his cock and balls."

Mr Tobias took hold of my cock again. He was looking very closely at it and moved it up, down and to the sides so he could see it from every angle. "It's a pretty little thing, just over 4 inches I would say and no thicker than 2 of my fingers. It's just as well you have come to work for me here. You wouldn't be able to keep a women happy with a dick like that. You'd fall out of any cunt you tried to fuck. I know you don't believe me now but you will. You were born to worship big cocks belonging to real men."

Tony came into the office. He held up a leather ring with 3 snaps. "I've brought in the usual 3 snap ring. But I've also bought in this locking one, it's new we only got into stock at the beginning of the week."

He held up a package for Mr Tobias to look at.

"Good thinking Tony. I think we'll put young Sam into the locking one."

He cut open the packaging and pulled out the ring and the separate mini padlock. He pulled me closer with my penis. He wrapped the leather ring around my cock, pulling it very tight. Then he pushed a ring through the tightest hole and fixed the padlock. The key he put in his desk drawer.

It was tight. It forced by balls forward and constricted the base of my cock. He held up my thong and told me to put it back on, which surprised me.

But once the thong was in place I knew why he's made me put it back on. I was totally on display looking quite obscene. Even though I only have a small penis the cock ring forced my balls and erection forward. It created quite a tent in the panties. So much so that from the side my balls were clearly on display. It also forced the tip of my penis hard against the fabric. Already there was a dark wet spot spreading as my precum leaked out of my penis.

"Sit back down and watch the video." I meekly did as I was told. I was completely under his control. But Mr Tobias was mindful of his conversation with his partner earlier in the day, He did not want to push things too far too fast. He wanted to keep the video subscribers on the hook for a while longer.

I turned my attention back to the video. By now it had moved on and the twink was sucking the older man's enormous penis. It felt weird watching a boy about my age sucking another man off and at the same time my mouth was full of a rubber cock I could not remove, the boy was bobbing his head up and sown with some speed, saliva was oozing out between his lips and the fat cock between them. His face was wet, the cock was wet and spit was sliding down the cock into the older man's pubes.

My own cock was still hard, the wet spot on the front of the thong panties was getting larger.

Mr Tobias looked up from his desk. "Look at you, you gay sissy. You're watching a blow job on the screen and you're drooling." He got up and walked over to me. He bent down and gently used a cloth to wipe my face dry. "You look so horny sitting there. Your tiny little dick all hard, your mouth forced open by a rubber cock, your panties all wet. I bet you want to come."

I did not look at him and just continued to watch the screen. Now the older man was holding the boy's head and thrusting his cock in and out. With every thrust there was a grunt and gagging sound from the boy. He had tears in his eyes and snot coming out of his mouth. "You'll look like that soon. You may think he's not enjoying giving that blow job, but just look at the boy's cock. It's just like yours tiny and hard. As I said to you, mouths sometimes lie but the cock always tells the truth. The way your cock has been hard ever since you came into the shop tells me the truth. You are gay and you want to suck my cock. But what comes out of your mouth, a republican would call an alternative fact, but I would call it a lie when you say you're not gay."

He was standing in front of me and I was expecting him to take his cock out again. I wasn't sure how I would react if he did. I did not want another spanking. But I was saved from having to decide when he sat down next to me on the sofa. He was sitting very close to me on my left. I tensed as I felt his hand move to my thigh. For some reason I did not look down, I just kept watching the screen as if my life depended on it.

His hand moved up to my crotch, he pulled the thing to one side freeing my stiff dick and balls. I could feel him looking at them but I kept my eyes on the screen. "You're going to have to lose the hair, I don't like pubes on my little boys."

I continued to watch the video and now the older man pulled his cock out of the boy's mouth. It was shiny and slick looking and very large. He pointed the head at the twink and he started to come. Spurt after spurt of thick white cream was aimed at the boy's face. Both the man and the boy groaned as the torrent was unleashed.

When they had calmed down the boy tried to wipe the spunk from his face. The man told him to stop and to leave it there. "I want you to smell my come as you wank yourself off. You need to learn you only get pleasure after you have given me mine and the smell of spunk is the surest way to make that happen, boy." The twink moved his right hand down to his cock. The ring was thrusting his dick forward and it wiggled and waggled obscenely.

"Play with your own little dick, Sam. Watch how the twink wanks himself off, watch as his hand plays with his hairless balls."

Without conscious thought I moved my right hand down to my penis. I could feel it throbbing and hot in my hand. It needed attention like never before.

"That's a good boy." Said Mr Tobias as he watched me obey his latest command. "Watch the twink and copy what he does."

It was as if I was in the video and I was the boy on the screen. I copied his every move. When he stroked his cock slowly, I stroked mine. When he smeared pre cum over his little cock's head, I smeared pre cum over mine. When he moved his left hand down to play with his balls I moved my hand down and felt my little nuts.

All the while Mr Tobias was gently stroking my thigh and encouraging me to play with myself and to follow the action on the screen. He would tell me how hot the boy looked and I was just as hot. How watching me play with myself was turning him on and making him hot.

I felt his hand leave me and then I heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down. I could feel his arm moving beside me and I knew he was taking his cock out. "Keep watching the screen. Watch that obedient little twink playing with himself. Are you going to be my obedient little twink, Sam?"

I felt his arm moving alongside mine, he was obviously playing with himself. We were wanking ourselves off side by side. My little dick was leaking pre-cum continually now, my dick was covered in it and I could hear my hand moving wetly over my penis.

On the screen I could see the boy was getting more and more excited, he started to moan. Mr Tobias whispered in my ear. "Moan for me Sam, Moan as you are going to come for me."

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers