An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

He tried calling Sammi but the calls were not answered. The butt plug was also motionless in the middle of the park.

He made sure his phone had the right tracking software and he went out of the shop. He got in his car and drove to the side of the park closest to Sammi.

Mr Tobias had planned for the coming encounter and knew the outcome he wanted. One thing he did not want to happen was for Sammi to realise that his laptop had been hacked and that Mr Tobias had seen the teen's humiliation at the hands of his roommate.

He saw Sammi sitting on a bench, his head was in his hands and he was sobbing. The boy had not seen Mr Tobias and he did not look up even when the large man sat next to him on the bench.

"Sammi."

I jerked up when I hear my name. I looked to my right where the voice had come from and there was Mr Tobias sitting next to me.

"Get away from me you bastard. You've ruined my fucking life. Before I met you everything was going well but now I may as well be dead."

"Sammi, relax tell me what's wrong and we can sort something out." Mr Tobias first objective was to get Sammi calmed down.

"My flatmate thinks I'm gay and he's kicked me out of the room."

"What happened Sammi?"

"He came in when I was studying the gay video you forced me to watch. He was disgusted, he thinks I am a gay pervert when I'm not. I'm straight but you are making me do these gay things."

"Here Sammi." Said Mr Tobias as he held up a small hip flask. "Have a drink it will make you feel better."

I knocked his hand away. "Fuck off I don't want anything from you."

He just moved his hand back and gestured towards me with the flask. I just ignored Mr Tobias.

"Have you got anywhere to stay Sammi?"

"What do you think? I've just been thrown out of my room by a boy who thinks I'm a pervert and doesn't want to share with one."

"Sammi have a drink and we can talk about some solutions to your accommodation problems. I'm sure I can help."

"What do you mean? I wouldn't live with you. It's all your fault."

"Sammi we can work something out. I wasn't suggesting you live with me." Again he gestured with the flask and this time I took it from him. I took a swig and swallowed the strong liquor. I tried to hand it back to him.

"You hold on to it Sammi. I can't drink I've got my car with me."

I had another drink and I could feel myself calming down.

"Sammi let's go to the shop and I can make some calls and try and find you somewhere to stay. I know you don't like me at the moment but I can't let you sleep in the park. There are some pretty dangerous people who hang out here at night. Let me help you with this."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." I replied having another drink.

"It's OK Sammi, I know you don't want anything to do with me. I will take you to the office and find you a place to stay. Or you can use the phone and the computers and find yourself somewhere to stay."

I took another swig and nodded my head. It seemed a reasonable solution. The drink was beginning to have an effect and was beginning to calm me down and make me more amenable to Mr Tobias' suggestions.

"Finish it off." He said pointing at the flask. I followed his instruction and had a big gulp and all the whiskey was gone. Mr Tobias smiled to himself as he watched me follow his instructions.

"Before we go Sammi, I want you to show me the butt plug."

"Why?"

"You are supposed to be wearing it. The tracker tells me you aren't but it's here with you."

This set Sammi off again. He felt his blood boiling as he remembered the humiliation of the plug sliding out of his ass and dropping on the floor in front of David.

"I'm not touching that thing again. It slid out of me in front of David. It was so humiliating. I didn't want to wear it in the first place but you and Jaimie made me."

Mr Tobias slapped me on the cheek.

It stopped me dead.

"Sammi, I am going to help you. I am going to find a place for you to stay. As I have already explained to you, you need to do everything I tell you to otherwise there will be problems. Do you understand?"

"Show me the butt plug."

Numbly I opened my ruck sack and pulled out the plug. I tried to give it to Mr Tobias but he did not take it.

"Have you got the lube with you?"

"No I left it in my room."

"That's too bad. You need to put the butt plug back in your ass. I suggest you suck it and lick it to get it slippery."

"You've got lube back in the shop. Can't we do it there? I can't do it here someone will see."

"Sammi you removed the plug without my consent. You need to follow my orders properly. You need to put it back in your hole immediately. Now get it wet with your mouth or I will force it up your backside dry."

"But Mr Tobias I haven't had a chance to wash it. It's been up my ass and it fell on the floor. It's too dirty to put it in my bottom. I might get an infection."

"Don't be stupid your own shit going back in your own arsehole is not going to give you an infection. That's where it came from in the first place. How long was it on the floor?"

"Quite a while Mr Tobias."

Mr T knew it had only been on the floor for a second as he had watched the whole episode via webcam but he could not let on that he knew.

"I don't give a fuck. Stop whining and snivelling and get the plug up your ass now!"

He immediately picked up my rucksack. "I am going back to my car now. I will wait for one minute and then I'm going to drive away. If you come to the car with your butt filled with the rubber plug I will let you get in and I will find you somewhere to stay. If not I have your laptop and I will get in touch with every single one of your contacts explaining why you have been kicked out of your dorm."

He turned and walked away. I stared behind him for a few seconds but he did not turn round, he did not offer me a second chance.

I think you all have worked out by now that I don't operate well under pressure. I panic and then I cave in; well that's exactly what happened here. I watched Mr Tobias head back towards the car and then it struck me I would be homeless with nothing. My passport and laptop were both in that back pack. I would be left with my wallet with a few dollars, my credit card with enough spare to get me a cheap room for a couple of nights and a phone but no charger.

When I realised that I realised I had no choice but to do as Mr Tobias had ordered.

I looked around and luckily there was no one close by. I sat the big black butt plug down on the bench. I spat on my hands and rubbed saliva over the rubber. As I did so my hand got smeared with unmentionable muck. Even if it was going to hurt more there was no way I was going to put anything in my mouth with shit on it.

I pulled my trousers down and spat on my hand again. This time I rubbed my fingers over my ass hole, I tried to force a finger inside but it obstinately refused to open. I spat again and wiped more lubricating saliva over my ass. I looked up and saw Mr Tobias was opening his car door, I needed to hurry.

I turned round and backed up to the bench. If anyone was looking it must have looked comical. This ungainly thing shuffling backwards with trousers and panties around his ankles and a white bottom on full display. I moved my backside down until I felt the tip of the plug touching my ass. I sat down gently and felt my hole open a little and then refuse entry to any more rubber. I looked at the car and I could see Mr Tobias sitting in the driver's seat.

It was now or never. I sat down, all my weight was focused on my ass hole and it had no choice but to let the plug enter deep into my bowels. I kept the weight off my feet until I felt my ass cheeks touch the bench and the plug was all the way in. That is the visual description, the pain was excruciating and my scream was pretty loud. Certainly loud enough for Mr Tobias to hear sitting in his car. I saw his head turn towards me and it put a smile on his face.

I pulled up my panties and my yoga pants. I moved towards the car as fast as I could. It was a sort of hobbling jog, a bit like the movement of a crab crossed with a donkey. I reached the car, walked around to the passenger door and tried to open it. It was locked. The window rolled down a crack. "Are you wearing the plug?"

"Yes Mr Tobias."

"How do I know you haven't left it over there and you are just pretending. Prove it to me."

"How?"

"Pull your pants down and show me."

It was not a busy road but there was a constant stream of traffic. "But what about the cars, they might see and I will get arrested."

"That's your problem. If you want to get in this car you've got to prove to me that plug is pushed as far up your ass as it can go."

Here I was being forced into another humiliating position by Mr Tobias. And do you know what I could feel my penis getting hard. What was it about being put in impossible positions that turned me on? But you've already guessed it, Mr Tobias leaves nothing to chance in his training of young boys. He had put some Viagra in the hip flask he handed me in the park.

I did what I was forced to do. I turned round and pulled my trousers and panties down just to the bottom of my butt. "Spread your legs a bit more." He told me. I shuffled them apart and I could feel the air wafting up my crack from being spread open. At the same time my erect penis was visible to all the cars passing by. As you know it's not very big so at least it was hard to see in this position.

I heard the door unlock and at the same time a car honked its horn as it drove past. I have never felt so embarrassed or ashamed before in my life, but my willy seemed to like it.

I opened the door and sat down as fast as I could. So fast that I grunted as the plug was forced another inch into my bowels. I then squirmed around as I pulled up my panties and my trousers.

"Look at that tiny little erect willy. You enjoyed showing your ass to me and your willy to the other road users. It's really turned you on. Don't cover it up, pull your clothes down to your knees. As you enjoy being an exhibitionist let's give you a drive you'll enjoy."

I covered my crotch with my hands. Mr Tobias smacked them away with his right hand. "I told you not to cover it up. No one is likely to notice unless you draw attention to yourself. Put your arms down by your side."

I did as I was told, it was becoming second nature to do whatever Mr Tobias ordered me to do. It might embarrass me and I might not want to do it but in the end I always did what he asked. Why was the question, but it was not a question I ever asked. I just did as I was told. Everything always seemed to happen so fast and the consequences of not obeying always seemed very unpleasant. But if only after my first shift in the shop I had just walked away the actual consequences would in truth have been inconsequential. I would have been a normal student in LA.

Instead I was fast becoming the biggest gay on campus if I ever dared to return there.

We had stopped at some lights and Mr Tobias looked across at me. "You're certainly enjoying the drive. Look at your little dick, so small but so hard. Like a little 4 inch nail. I want you to wank it for me."

"Take your pants and panties all the way off. I want you naked from the waist down." I looked at him as if he was crazy. He just looked back at me as if he was in control. He was, and I leaned forward to take off my shoes and then my trousers and panties.

"Now put your feet up on the dash board. Slide forward a bit so you are not sitting on the butt plug."

I positioned myself as instructed. I was now very openly displayed to any traffic on my side of the car. The bare legs up on the dash board were in plain sight to all and in turn made people look more closely into the vehicle.

"Spit on your hand, there you go now play with your little dick. Your little willy. No what was the other word you used?"

"Taily."

"That's right get your hand moving on your tiny taily. Don't worry about your whole hand, a couple of fingers will suffice. Spit on your fingers again, get them moving."

My willy was erect and it responded as I first smeared my spit all over it and then started to caress it with my fingers. Soon the spit was not needed as pre-cum was oozing out of the slit.

"Don't close your eyes. I want you to be aware of your surroundings. If anyone looks at you, meet their eyes. Don't look away."

"You are doing a god job. Your hole needs some attention now. Start to play with the butt plug, pull it out slowly and then push it back in. Fuck yourself with your favourite gay toy"

I did as I was told. The plug had got a bit stuck as I had not used lube to begin with. It was the first time with a toy dried up in my ass but it certainly was not going to be the last. As you move it there is that initial stretching feeling as your anus moves with the plug and then there is a sort of scratching feeling as the lining of your ass pulls free from the plug. It was not pleasant, but with a grunt and a grimace I worked the plug free.

Mr Tobias had heard the grunt and seen the grimace. "You better lube up the plug, we don't want you hurting your ass. Pull the plug all the way out, then put it in your mouth, lick it all over and get it as wet as you can, the slicker it is, the easier it's going to slide into your hole."

I pulled the plug hard. It seemed unwilling to leave the warm confines of my bottom. I pulled and it remained in situ. I swapped hand and tried with my stronger right hand. This time the reluctant plug moved. I could feel it as its wide middle stretched my hole open and then plopped into my hand.

I looked at the plug in my hand, I just stared at it not really knowing what to do with it. I sort of had no idea what this foreign thing was sitting in my hand and I didn't remember where it had been.

"Sammi you seem entranced by the butt plug. Is it doing wondrous things to your ass?"

I continued to stare at it. My body felt frozen. Then I felt Mr Tobias' hand touch mine. I blinked and he moved my hand and the plug up towards my mouth.

"Get it wet. Get it really wet."

The tip of the plug touched my mouth. My tongue slipped out tentatively and I tasted rubber and ass for the first time. It was going to become a flavour I knew only too well, one I would in time crave, but now it just tasted different. My eyes were drawn to a small brown blob on the side of the black plug. My stomach turned as I realised what it was. I used my right hand to wipe it off without Mr Tobias noticing.

"Open your mouth wide, get it all in otherwise it's going to hurt when you put it back in your hole." I did as I was told. I stretched my jaws apart and the plug entered my mouth. I made sure my tongue did not touch the part that had been covered in shit. I started to roll it around and got it really covered in saliva.

"Push it right to the back of your mouth. You want to gag on it on it because that will get your saliva dripping. You'll learn soon enough that men want their cocks taken deep in your mouth so the blow job is really sloppy. Think of this as your first lesson on giving a blow job."

I just did as I was told, I had no thoughts of refusing Mr Tobias. The butt plug went deeper into my mouth, I felt it touch my throat and my gag reflex took over. I spluttered wretched and gobbed all over the plug. My eyes started to water. I used my tongue to smear the saliva all over it.

"Get the fingers of your other hand really wet. Put them in your mouth. Force them to your throat and choke on them. That's good Sammi. Now take the goo and rub it around your asshole. Get it nice and slick. Now suck your fingers again, get them wet. Push them into your asshole and spread the lube."

"Once more suck on the plug, get it really wet Sammi. When it comes out of your mouth this time it goes straight up your ass. Do it now."

I did as I was told and removed the plug from my mouth and placed the tip at the entrance of my ass hole.

"Imagine you are having a shit. Push out with your ass. Now push the plug in. Feel it going up your ass. Look it's been sucked right in hasn't it Sammi? Did that hurt?"

I couldn't believe how easily that plug slipped right into my virgin ass. I pushed out and the plug just slipped in and once it got past the halfway point it was just sucked in with no help from me.

"Get your fingers wet again. Now start to rub your tiny little cock. Feel how hard it is in your hand. You know it makes you gay to get hard when you ass is full. You know hetero men don't get hard with an ass full of rubber. Only little faggot boys get hard. Look at you Sammi you are all FAG with a tiny little dick. It's just as well you are gay because no woman would even feel that tiny taily her in her cunt."

"Sammi tell me what you are?"

I remained quiet.

"Sammi tell me what you are."

I did not speak but my hand continued to rub my willy. Mr Tobias reached over and stopped my hand.

"Sammi do you want to come?"

He already knew the answer. I still kept quiet, red with embarrassment. Afraid of answering any of his questions knowing what the true answer would say about me.

He removed his hand.

"You don't have to answer with words Sammi. Carry on play with yourself. Make yourself come."

"Make yourself come sitting next to a man."

"Make yourself come knowing everyone on the street can see you naked my from the waist down."

"Make yourself come with a butt plug up your ass."

"Make yourself come with the taste of a dirty butt plug on your lips."

As he was speaking my fingers were flashing up and down my dick. I was beginning to squirm and move my hips as I did so I could feel the plug touching me on the inside. I began to moan.

"Come for me Sammi. Show me you're gay. Show me you are a little fag."

As he said those words I grunted and my cock squirted. The first shot hit me in the eye and then I could feel the following shots hit me on the chin and my shirt.

"Don't move Sammi. Stay still."

I could feel the car pulling over to the side of the road and come to a stop. Mr Tobias turned to me and I heard the click, click, click as he took pictures of me.

He then reached over and used his fingers to wipe the semen that was on my face. He scooped it up and pushed it into my mouth. Without needing to be told my mouth opened and I ate my own come.

He scooped up some more and his fingers made their way to my mouth once more. "Suck my fingers get all the come off them."

I discovered I didn't mind the taste. In fact I found it shockingly tasteless. Growing up as a hetero male at a boy's boarding school semen was one of the biggest taboos. Just thought of it brought a collective yuck to the whole school. As a result I was expecting come to be disgusting and puke inducing. So in an odd sort of way I was surprised and pleased by just how tasteless it was.

"Look at yourself Sammi. Look at that little fag." He showed me the screen on his phone and he swiped picture after picture of me covered in come and then sucking it off his fingers. "If you don't go back to school Sammi there's a career for you in gay porn." I just thought he was trying to humiliate me and never for a second did I think that would ever happen. But then I had no idea that Mr Tobias had cameras rigged in his car. Including one in the glove box that was pointed right at me filming my little wanking session. Being right in front of me It showed everything. My puny dick, the plug in my ass and the expressions on my face as I came.

He started the car and we continued back to the shop. This time he pulled up outside the front door.

"Go into the store and walk through it to my office." I reached down to put on my panties and my yoga pants. "No you don't need those. You're wearing a shirt that will cover enough. Get out of the car now and go to my office."

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers