An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers

"But the people will see me. I can't go out they'll see I am not wearing any trousers."

"Don't worry about it. You just have to cross the pavement. Anyway you are going into a gay bookshop and everyone round here sees things like this every day. It happens a lot that masters send their boys and sissies into the shop naked. You are wearing a top so you are one up on them. Not many people will see the shirt is covered in semen."

He had forced me into another humiliating position and I opened the door and got out onto the pavement I was about to rush into the shop when he rolled the window down. He said to me. "I'm just going round the back to park the car. I'll see you in a sec."

Fucking bastard I thought, we could both have gone round to the back.

I made my way into the store and kept my head down. I tried to walk as quickly as I could towards the back and the entrance to the offices.

"Hey hold on!" A voice called out to me. I stopped and turned and saw Cliff behind the counter. "Sammi it's you. You're not working today are you? No I know you're not. Just couldn't keep away. Is there something you need? Are you looking for a dildo?"

I stood looking at him. "Is that come on your shirt? It is I can see some in your hair as well. Are you only wearing a shirt? Man you were just an innocent yesterday and here you are parading around half naked."

I kept quiet and turned away and continued walking. "Sammi is that a butt plug. I can see in your butt. You are one of us after all." I ignored Cliff and hurried on.

I felt relief as I got to the back of the store, I opened the door into the passage leading to Mr Tobias's office. The door into the alley opened at the same time and in walked the man himself. He saw me and smirked. I thought he was a complete bastard and how much I hated him for ruining my life.

I joined him in the office and he pointed to the sofa. I sat down and grimaced as I first felt the cool leather touch my skin and then the butt plug being forced deeper into my ass. Mr Tobias was already pouring out 2 whiskies for us both. He gave me mine and then chinked glasses with me.

"A toast." He said. "To finding Sammi a great place to live." He looked knowingly at me as he said it. There was something about that seemingly casual look that sent a shiver down my spine. I vowed that I was going to find a place to live by myself as quickly as possible and find another place to work. I could not go on like this. I had plans, I had come to America to study, get a degree and begin to climb the career ladder. But instead I was in effect homeless and dependent on a porn shop owner for a place to live and a job. I cursed myself for ever applying for the job I saw in the paper.

"Right Sammi I need to do some organising if I'm going to find you a place to stay. In the meantime as you are here you may as well work some overtime and make a little extra money."

"I think you can do the same as you did the other night. Come and show me how your nipple is coming along."

I stood up and moved to Mr Tobias' desk. "Come round here so I can get a better look." I moved around the desk and stood next to him.

He reached his hand up and started and felt my chest through my semen stained shirt.

"You came a shit load in the car didn't you boy? You must have been really turned on to come like that. Tell me how turned on you were."

I stood immobile by the desk just looking down at my feet. In fact I was looking at my dick as it was erect and poking straight out.

"I asked you a question, boy." I gasped as he squeezed my nipple through the material and gave it a sharp twist.

"I suppose I was."

He twisted my nipple again. "I've told you too many times to call me Sir! Now answer the question properly."

"I suppose I was, Sir."

"You suppose you were, what?"

"I suppose I was turned on Sir."

"Sammi answer the question fully. If you were turned on tell me why you were turned on. What were you doing at the time? What were you thinking about?"

"Before you answer take your shirt off. Let me get a proper look at your nipple, It feels big and swollen and begging to be played with."

If I took the shirt off I was going to be completely naked. The reality was it did not make much difference, I wasn't wearing anything below the waist, so my genitals were already on full display. But standing naked next a fully clothed man seemed like another line I was being forced to cross.

"I'm waiting."

I reached down to the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up over my head. I looked around for somewhere to put it.

"Leave it next to your backpack Sammi, You will need to wash it before you wear it next. I don't think you are ready for the whole world to know you are a gay slut just yet."

I moved back to the sofa and put the shirt down. "Stay bent over, reach behind you and show me the plug in your ass." I did as I was told and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Wider, Sammi." I pulled them further apart. "Look at that plug nestling snugly in that tight hole." There was a click as he took another picture. "Don't worry Sammi, I will delete all the pictured I've taken today after we've both had a good look at them. Stand up and come back here."

I reached my position beside the desk. "Put your hands behind your back, Sammi." He reached up again and started to play with my nipple he was gentle and despite myself it felt good. He moved his hand across my chest and touched my inverted nipple. "That's a good contrast. It's good to see my goods do the job it's supposed to do."

He reached up and around my neck and pulled me down. He turned his head up and his mouth latched onto my prominent nipple. He sucked on it and then started to love it with his tongue. Fuck that felt good! I could feel my nipple swelling even more. I had never thought of my nipples being an erogenous zone before but I could feel this in my dick. As my nipple swelled so did my dick it was fully erect now and hard as iron. Pre-cum started to leak out of the knob.

Mr Tobias noticed my reaction. He moved his lips away from my tit. "Sammi we've discovered another thing that turns you on. A little gay nipple play." I'm not gay I thought but even as I was thinking I yearned to feel his lips back on my nipple.

He pushed me away a little bit and looked at me thoughtfully. "We are going to sell a lot of tit products this evening. Just look at the contrast between your little inny tit and your new fat outy tit. Every master coming in here is going to want to put fat juicy tits on their boys and every boy coming in here by himself is going to want to give himself juicy tits for his man."

"Sammi, I'm doing you a favour finding you a place to live, right?"

"Yes Mr Tobias."

"Good. So you owe me you understand that don't you."

"Yes Sir."

"Well this is how you are going to pay me back. I want you to sell 10 sets of nipple clamps and pumps tonight. If you succeed I will pay your rent for a week. If you don't succeed I will still pay your rent but you will have to give me something for it." He reached around and squeezed my ass to leave me in no doubt how I would be paying the rent.

"You need to do the same as last night and let the customers put on the clamps and the pump. But I think you should also let them suck on your nipple instead of using the pump. You'll find that will be a great sales tool."

"Now what should you wear, we want something that's going to highlight your chest but keeps you all covered up down below.'

He picked up the phone and called Cliff at the counter.

"Cliff can you pick up a pair of those jock strap panties. You know the ones that don't have a back like a jock strap but the front is skimpy like a G string." I could not hear what Cliff said. "Yes the pale blue one will be fine. You better bring the cuffs with you, we want to make sure Sammi keeps his hands behind his back and does not stop the customers from trying out the merchandise."

He put the phone down. He pulled me down a little as well and started to mouth my nipple again. He was really sucking on it hard. Then he bit down on it gently, pulling it a little away from chest and then teasing it with his teeth. I heard the door open and in walked Cliff. Mr Tobias pulled away and turned me towards Cliff.

"Have a look at those tits. He just been growing it for only 2 days and look at the size of that little beauty. He has got to sell lots of nipple kits Cliff, so help out as much as possible. Sammi thinks the customers will be more likely to buy if he lets them suck on his nipples so help him with that too."

Fucking Liar, I didn't think that. You told me that. He was just making me seem more gay than I really was. He was a bastard.

Cliff gave me the panties. They were just as Mr Tobias had described them. From behind they were like a jock strap, from the front they looked just like a skimpy panties that girls in porn wear. To make it worse they were made out of satin

I didn't really care what they were like because at least I wouldn't be naked anymore. That feeling was pretty short lived as they just highlighted my genital area. My stiff cock, albeit small, was stretching the pouch to its limit. It pushed the fabric out so far my balls were fully on display from the sides. I could see my rear in the mirror and the straps stretching over my butt just seemed to make my crack the focus. It was emphasised as the butt plug forced my cheeks to bulge slightly and the black rubber was visible.

I wasn't the only one to notice that. "Cliff can you go and get one of the jewel butt plugs? Sammi's ass is on display and I want it to look as pretty as possible."

"What size do you want Mr T?"

"He's been wearing a butt plug for the last 24 hours so he must have stretched a little. A small one will just drop out as he hasn't worked on ass control yet. Get him a medium one. Make sure it is one of the new fluorescent ones I want to make sure that even in the dim depths of his crack the plug is visible to the customers."

I felt crushed. Here were two men discussing my ass as if my opinion and feelings did not matter. Then I realised the true situation my feelings really did not matter. I was not sure how but I resolved to regain control, I probably couldn't tonight as I needed a place to stay but tomorrow I needed to get out of this situation.

"Sammi come here, turn away from me and bend over I will get the plug out of your butt."

I walked towards him with my little panty clad bulge leading the way. I turned away and bent over.

"Sammi you need to learn how to bend properly. Stand back up. Now bend at the waist keeping your legs straight, Keep your butt high. You are nearly there, Now arch your back so your head is raised just a little higher than your ass. Arch that back." He pushed down on my back with one hand and he raised my hips with the other.

"Reach behind you and spread your cheeks,"

I pulled my bottom apart. Mr Tobias caressed it feeling all around my ass. "You've got a beautifully smooth ass, Sammi. It's a thing of real beauty."

He put one hand at the top of my bottom and reached for the plug with the other. He twisted it to loosen its hold and then he pulled it back a little bit. I could feel it pulling back against my sphincter and then beginning to stretch my flesh outwards a little. The feeling were intense as I could feel it moving on the insides. But I could also feel the cool air from the air-con blowing on my hole and it made me realise just how exposed I was in this position.

He relaxed his pull a little bit and I felt my ass pulling the plug back into its dark depths.

"It doesn't want to come out Sammi. Or perhaps you don't want to let it out. Now on the count of three push out as if you are having a shit and it will be much easier for your ass. One, Two, Three!" I pushed out and immediately I could feel my hold on the plug loosening. At the same time I could feel Mr Tobias pulling and the plug was slipping out of my ass. I could feel the stretch as it reached the widest part and that stung. Just as I thought it was coming all the way out I felt Mr Tobias pushing it back in. The wide part stretched me open once again and then it slammed back into my ass. I had stopped pushing and it was snugly back in situ.

"I love watching how flexible a fresh young ass can be. Your tight tiny virgin hole just swallowed that plug. Are you sure you are not gay? The way your bottom wants to keep hold of that plug I think you might be a homosexual." He mimicked my English accent for that last sentence. Then he laughed to himself and continued the mimicry. "Well bless my soul Sammi, I think we will have you speaking a Queen's English soon." By the time he finished he sounded like a lisping Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins, But his laugh sounded ominous.

Cliff came back into the room carrying the plug and a tube of clear looking liquid.

"Come and watch this. Sammi loves his butt plug so much he doesn't want it to come out." Mr Tobias said to Cliff.

He gripped the butt plug once again. "Push out Sammi." I did and once again he pulled it out stretching me open with the wide part of the plug and then pushing it back in. "Do you see that Cliff he wants to keep it. Don't worry Sammi we will replace it with a really pretty one. Let him have a look at it Cliff."

Cliff came to the front and passed the jewel plug towards me. I of course moved my hands from holding my bottom open and took the plug from him.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Mr Tobias slapped my ass three times. "I didn't tell you to let go of your ass. Get them back here now!"

I moved my hands back still holding the plug in my right hand.

"Ahh look at that the gay boy is so keen to keep his ass full he is giving me a new and even bigger plug." He removed it from me.

Mr Tobias continued to fuck my ass with the plug, pulling it out to the widest point and playing around with it a little and then pushing it back in. When he had first pumped it in and out of my ass it stung as it stressed my hole, now it was just gliding in and out with just a little bump as it forced my hole open.

He forced the plug all the way up my loosened hole. "Let go of your ass." He passed the

jewel plug to me. "Get that lubed because it's going up your ass in a second."

It felt heavy in my hand. It was made of metal and was more spherical in shape than the rubber plug. It had a broad head and tapered down to a narrow stem and flattened out at the end with a fluorescent pink jewel in the end.

"This is a good plug for boys who are new to anal play. You can feel the weight in your hand and gravity is going to try and remove that plug from your ass. Normally if you were wearing this for a long time you would have something tight to keep it in place. But as you can see your rear is open to the elements, so you are going to have to grip it with your ass muscles to hold it in. That Sammi is going to be good training because in time you are going to stretch out your ass to take the biggest cocks, toys and even fists, but if you are going to keep your gaping hole closed to keep the shit inside you will need to develop really strong muscle control."

That was not an image I wanted to even consider, and I knew I did not need to think about cocks up my ass because I was going to regain control of my life in the next couple of days.

"Swallow that plug, get it nice and wet so it slips right into its new home. Just like you did with the other plug in the car."

I licked the plug timidly and it had a hard metallic taste. I pushed a bit more of it in and I heard a snick as the unforgiving surface knocked against my teeth. "Sammi, Open wide. Teeth have no place in oral sex. You need to learn to keep your gnashers well away from anything you put in your mouth. Train yourself with plugs and dildos because if I ever feel your teeth on my manhood, I will pull out every single one of your teeth with no anaesthetic."

I had to get away from Mr Tobias. He was threatening to rearrange my body in ways a young man from England quite understandably would not find unacceptable. I did not want a fucking bucket for an ass and I certainly wanted to keep my pearly white smile.

But just for the moment I had to grin and bear it.

I continued to suck on the plug, this time covering my teeth with my lips and holding my mouth open as wide as possible. "Push it in deeper, make yourself gag. Remember that's how you get your saliva drooling and lubricating everything that goes up your ass."

I suddenly gasped as I felt something wet and cold being spread over my ass hole and then I could feel fingers making their way inside thoroughly lubing me up. Mr Tobias started to fuck me with his fingers and the action pushed my arousal up another notch. My cock started leaking pre-cum and a damp patch was clearly visible on the front of my jock strap.

"Give me the plug."

I pulled it out of my mouth and passed it behind me to Mr Tobias. He removed his fingers from hole and used them to spread it open. I felt the plug push against my sphincter. "Push out Sammi." In it slipped as easily as a car into a garage.

Mr Tobias started to pull it out and then back in, I was beginning to get used to being fucked by objects up my ass and there was absolutely no pain, just a rather pleasant pressure on my bowels.

"You need to grip it with your muscles. Don't let me pull it out." I clamped down on the plug and I could feel Mr Tobias trying to pull. It stayed in place.

"Good boy, If you feel it slipping out just clamp down on it like that. That plug has got to stay in your arse until I say otherwise. If it comes out early you will get punished and I already owe you a spanking from the other night."

"Go with Cliff into the store, take your clamp and pump with you. Remember if you sell 10 kits you get to live rent free for a week. If you fail you will be paying for it." He tapped me on the ass to remind me of the type of payment he would claim.

I stood upright, feeling the weight of the plug as I did so. It seemed to drop down my ass and I could feel gravity trying to drag it out of my hole. I clenched my ass muscles and tensed everything at the same time. Mt Tobias saw. "Hold that plug in, don't let it fall, Sammi."

I walked over to my back pack and bent my legs to pick it up.

"Put it down Sammi! Only 5 minutes ago I taught you how little boys bend, you keep your legs straight and bend at the waist. Now do it again. But this time take your time, pretend you can't find what you are looking for."

I bent at the waist and reached into my back pack, I immediately found the pump and I pulled it out, there were the clamps but I kept rootling around in the bag. "Sammi give us a bit of a show, you are an attractive boy, but you do need to do a bit more if you are going to attract men, Spread your legs, a little more, more. That's good. Now wiggle it seductively let me see what I'm going to fuck and you know how to move your ass,"

Fuck this is humiliating but just grin and bear it Sam. You'll be away from Mr Tobias in a moment.

"You can get up now Sammi, remember what you've learnt in here just now. The more attractive you are and the more attention you get the more likely you will sell the nipple sets."

I picked up my tit toys and followed Cliff out into the shop. Only a few minutes ago I had been rushing to get out of the shop and into the safety of the office and now I could not escape from the office fast enough.

When I reached the counter Cliff made me stand on the same pedestal as the previous evening. He looked me over, smiled and let me know he was going to abuse me at every chance he got. He noticed I had nothing on my feet. "Where are your shoes?"

"They must be in the car, Mr Tobias made me get out naked."

"Wait here while I get you something." He came back a moment later with some white ankle socks with pink trim to match my effeminate jock strap. Wearing them made me feel even more ridiculous than before. It's odd how something as asexual as socks can affect both the mind and the look.

RustyRover
RustyRover
181 Followers