An English Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really am looking forward to seeing that bikini y'know." Said Kate after a while.

Lauren bit her lip. She was feeling naughty again. It was a combination of sun, the skimpy clothes she wore plus the glass of wine she'd drank back at the villa.

Plus Kate's hand, warm in hers, felt deliciously bi-sexual, a word Lauren was definitely coming round to.

"I know I'm shy and also pretty naïve when it comes to, y'know, the sex stuff. But I'm looking forward to having you see me in it too."

Lauren was blushing, and cursed herself for it. She wished she was more confident, especially with this kind of stuff. But Kate didn't seem to mind at all.

Kate stopped, and Lauren stopped with her, looking up and raising a quizzical eyebrow at her friend.

"I don't think your naïve at all, Lau." Kate was almost whispering her voice was so low. "And I like shy. Shy really does it for me."

She had a look in her eye that Lauren couldn't figure out, and before she'd had much of a chance Kate stepped forward and kissed her. Not a chaste, sisterly kiss either. No. This one was hot and hard, and had more than a little tongue in it.

The two girls were breathless when they pulled apart, and truth be told, Lauren was a little light headed. The kiss had been good – soft and gentle - but with just the right amount of passion behind it. Lauren could feel her pussy slick beneath her cut offs for the second time that day.

"Come on," Said Kate. Her eyes were sparkling now, and Lauren thought she'd never looked prettier. "The guys'll wonder what we're up to."

And with the sun beating down the two girls quickened their pace to catch up with the men, still clasping hands as they went.

***

Not long later, the four friends stood just inside the sub-tropical paradise feeling the hot humid air glistening on their skin and listening to the echoing shouts and laughter coming from deeper within.

Rob adjusted the strap of the bag on his shoulder and pointed ahead. "Cubicles down that way," He said.

A pair of kids belted past, wet hair flying as they ran from the pool out toward Sweets n' Treat's opposite. Lauren watched them go enviously.

"Don't worry," Laughed Kate, "I promise to treat you to some fudge afterward, for being a good girl."

"Thanks," Said Lauren dryly.

Tom was scrubbing a hand across his stubble and looking down towards the cubicles, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hey, I'm thinkin'. Perhaps we should go into one of the big family ones? Together." He asked slowly, a grin slowly surfacing on his face.

Lauren laughed but Kate was shaking her head slowly.

"No, I think it would be sexier if we got changed as couples. It'd heighten the atmosphere. See the package first before we unwrap the present."

Lauren and Rob both nodded.

"Besides, we've got all week," Said Rob knowingly.

So Rob went in with Lauren and Kate and Tom took another cubicle a few doors down.

Lauren stripped quickly then squeezed herself into her bikini. When she was done she frowned at herself in the cubicles full length mirror. She'd pulled her up into a ponytail, and tied it back with a scrunchie to keep it out of her face. She turned this way and that thoughtfully.

The bikini top was okay. It was tight admittedly but it cupped her breasts nicely, her nipples visible as two points, tantamount to her increased state of arousal.

Her stomach was flat and toned and that was fine, but it was the bottoms that really caused the problem. Not to Rob that was, he sat watching her, a noticeable bulge in his own O'Neil shorts, his hand almost absently rubbing at his crotch.

"Jesus, Lau, you're fucking amazing you know that right?"

The bottoms were skimpy to say the least. They were black, like the top, but unlike the top they didn't cover much of anything. The thong was a bare strip of fabric perhaps half an inch across, and around the front hardly covered the curved lips of her vagina. Anyone looking at her would be able to tell she was shaved bald as a coot.

She felt both hot and cold at once, and didn't need to touch herself to know she was soaked through down there. Thank God the bikini was black at least.

"Fucking hell." She whispered. "I can't go out there like this!" She didn't know why she was whispering, but she did. Her face flaming.

Rob laughed.

"It is pretty risqué sure, but hey, at least it's not the summer holidays yet. You won't offend too many kids."

Lauren reached down and ran a hand up her slit over the top of the bikini. It made her shudder and her knees tremble.

"See, you can't keep your hands off yourself, what chance does Kate have? She's going to fuckin' explode." Rob said shaking his head. "I'm struggling to keep my hands off you myself."

Lauren gave her husband an acid look, one eyebrow arched.

"You don't have to go out there and humiliate yourself." She said tartly.

"Hey, I'm not going to force you out there like that hun." Rob thought for a second. "But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're fucking loving this."

Lauren looked back at herself in the mirror. She did look good, she thought.

"Okay, how about this." Said Rob sitting forward. "We go out there, just for a second, to see how you feel. Maybe show you off to Kate, and see what she's wearing. If you're embarrassed or don't like it, then we can come straight back here and you can get changed again. How's that sound?"

Kate thought that it sounded fair. Besides, despite feeling light headed and nervous, she found she was beyond horny. She wanted to go out there. She wanted to be seen and to be stared at.

"Fuck. Come on then," She said suddenly. "Before I change my mind and bottle this completely."

And with that she pulled open the bolt on the cubicle door and walked out, leaving her husband and her bag, and the safety of her clothes behind her.

Lauren managed to get to the end of the short aisle of lockers before she met anyone else. The lockers gave out onto a large open plan tiled area with showers down either wall, in the middle of the room was a giant heater, big enough for six people and further back were some wider cubicles with more showers inside, these for the more prudish swimmers, Lauren supposed.

As she came out into the open, an older couple came walking towards her, him in a pair of old blue swimmers and her in a modest bathing suit. Lauren stopped dead, her cheeks flaming. She kept her eyes locked ahead of her, her jaw working.

She hadn't known what reaction she'd expected from the couple – a shocked scream perhaps, of for them to run and get the authorities perhaps – but all she received was a double take from the gent and a small, almost unnoticeable raising of the eyebrows from the lady.

Lauren released a shaky breath. So far so good. She readjusted the cups of the bikini top trying to cover as much skin as possible.

She made it through the shower area before Rob caught up to her and he fell in step beside her, resting a hand on the small of her back. At least her legs didn't feel so rubbery now, she had a little protection.

Together they passed through a wide shallow pool of disinfection and entered into the sub-tropical paradise proper. It wasn't as busy as Lauren had thought, luckily, but there were still a fair few couples and groups enjoying the heat of the pool area.

As they stood, there were a few looks her way, but this was England after all, and everyone was too polite by half to stare long, or to say anything to her one way or the other. She guessed they might if she'd been topless, or fully naked, but hey, this was okay.

They crossed to the pool and walked in a little way, the cool water covering their feet and ankles and Lauren relaxed the merest of fractions. She could feel a warm breeze blowing across her bare arse cheeks, and the feeling was good. Very good in fact. She felt ten feet tall almost and now she was over the initial shock, she couldn't stop smiling. She felt like she wanted to go up to strangers and talk to them, to make them see her, and look at her.

Jesus had she ever felt so confident before? Who knew showing skin could cause such an effect.

"Holy fucking shit." The voice came from behind them, and both Lauren and Rob started guiltily. But it was only Tom and Kate.

Tom's mouth hung open in an almost comic gesture of shock and Lauren couldn't help but laugh at him. Kate was almost as stunned, but her look was appreciative, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Kate's bikini, although not as tiny as Lauren's, was pretty skimpy in its own right. The top was a bandolier style in a dark camo green, which showed off the tops of her breasts and a fair amount of cleavage with it. The bottoms were small enough and hung low on her hips. The material was tight against her pussy, and it was obvious to even the most dim-witted onlooker that she was shaved to within an inch of her life. The outline of her slit could be made out in a pretty clear camel toe.

Lauren felt another pang of lust and then realised suddenly that it must be a pretty strong certainty that she'd get to touch that pussy sometime this week. The thought made her horny all over again.

"Jesus, Lau. You're smokin'!" Said Kate, raking her friend's body with her eyes.

"You like?" Lauren giggled, and gave a smart little about turn, splashing in the water.

Kate wolf whistled when she saw the back of the thong and Tom went right on staring, stunned and open mouthed.

A group of teens walked by all but bumping into each other as they stared at Lauren, one going so far as to stumble in the shallow water.

"Come on guys," Said Rob. He was hunched a little forward himself and was pulling at his shorts and Lauren realised that he was trying to hide his own erection. "We're starting to draw attention. Let's cool off with a dip."

For the next hour the four of them alternated between splashing around in the bigger pool and riding the few smaller slides and floating around on the lazy river. Lauren almost forgot her daring choice of attire at times, but then a lustful look from another man or a scornful glance from a lady soon reminded her.

Rob, Tom and Kate all managed, at various times, to grab and caress her arse, usually under the water, and Lauren loved every touch. Rob and Tom were rough with it, grabbing and squeezing, but Kate was softer, gentler and once when she swam up behind her, she squashed her own breasts into Laurens back and reached around lazily to stroke her pussy through the thin material of her thong, and Lauren thought she would cum on the spot.

After yet another trip down the rapids, the boys ran off to the slide together giggling like children, but Kate caught Lauren by the hand and pulled her close.

"Wait for the boys to go, then let's go up to the Jacuzzi." She whispered this in a serious little voice, and Lauren found herself nervous all over again.

With the men gone, the two girls walked hand in hand toward the back of the dome, and up a short flight of steps which took them to the Parcs three Jacuzzi's dotted around like rock pools on a giant coastline.

Two of the tubs were almost full of swimmers, but the third was empty save for one older couple relaxing amidst the bubbles.

Kate led her purposefully to this one and pulled her in after her. The old couple eyed them carefully, but the water was hot and the bubbles felt good and Lauren plopped down onto her butt and scooted up against her friend snuggling up close.

Kate's wet skin felt good against her own, slippery and warm, and Lauren flopped her head backwards and closed her eyes. The bubbles worked against her back and legs, pummelling the taught muscles.

She felt Kate's head lower against her shoulder and her arm slip around her waist companionably. Tiny butterflies of anticipation fluttered in her stomach and Lauren didn't know why. She recalled Rob's words to her as they'd arrived in the car that very morning.

"Remember, this is just a holiday. Whatever happens, happens only if you want it to, right?"

Kind enough words, but Rob wasn't here now was he. Now it was only her and Kate, and all of a sudden all Lauren wanted to do, was to give in to the naughty feelings that were blooming inside her like an exotic plant.

After a while another couple climbed into the Jacuzzi, and then another guy this time on his own. With seven in the hot tub, things were pretty crowded now, and Lauren could feel the lone guy beside her occasionally, bumping her legs with his and once his hand accidentally brushing her knee, before being snatched back again.

Lauren was almost drifting off when she felt Kate lift her head up and then her lips were brushing delicately against her ear, tickling.

"I'm going to do something now, so please don't freak out."

Lauren instantly tensed. Jesus, she'd just gotten comfortable. What was coming next?

Then gently, oh so gently, she felt Kate's hand brush slowly against her leg, then trail up from her knee to the waistband of her thong.

Lauren sucked in a breath, trying to keep it as quiet as possible. The guy next to her looked over curiously, then looked away quickly. It was suddenly a lot hotter in here. She scanned the other couples, but none of them were even acknowledging the two girls.

Kate slowly walked her fingers around to the front of Laurens bikini, ever so carefully, and then for the first time ever in her life, Lauren had another girl's finger tracing the slit of her pussy through the material of her thong.

Christ she was wet.

The heat and the lust was growing quickly inside her and the delicious naughtiness of the situation were combining to make Laurens head reel. She wondered what she was going to tell Rob later, or if he'd even believe her.

Of course he would. And he'd fucking love it.

And then Kate was slowly, oh so slowly pulling aside the flimsy front of her thong and running a finger across her bare pussy, right down to her clit, where she circled, making Lauren start violently and bite back another moan. And then, with no warning, Kate's finger pushed up inside her, withdrew and then was replaced with two.

Lauren felt the orgasm rushing upon her and was totally helpless against it. All she could do was bite her lip harder, shut her eyes, turn her head into Kate's neck and ride the waves.

She wasn't sure if she moaned out loud, not afterwards, but she was pretty sure she'd blacked out for a while at least, taken away on the waves of pleasure that had rolled over her, crashing down again and again.

It'd never been like that before. Never. Not even on the best nights she'd had with Rob, and she felt a little twinge at that. But, oh fuck, that'd been one intense orgasm.

She came round still sitting in the Jacuzzi and still in Kate's arms, her friend smiling down at her with her own face flushed. The older couple had left, but the other three, the two guys and one girl all stared at her, grins on their faces.

"Hey." Said Kate with a smile.

"Jesus." Lauren whispered. "How many people did I offend?"

Kate laughed.

"Only the oldies that left. But I could see the sticks up their arses as they did. Don't worry though, you hid it pretty well."

Lauren groaned and put her head back on Kate's shoulder, her cheeks hot with embarrassment.

"I'm gonna be barred from Centre Parcs aren't I? Life time ban. How embarrassing."

"I don't think you're going to be banned, at least not for that. But I do think we should go find the boys before I pass out. It's fucking hot."

Lauren nodded in agreement. The Jacuzzi had left her hot and flustered, although she supposed that could've been Kate and her fingers.

Kate climbed out first, giving Lauren a perfect view of her tight arse barely concealed in its tight bikini. The others in the tub were all watching intently, smiling politely, but staring hard. Lauren realised that they were going to certainly get an eyeful when she climbed out, then on the tails of that, realised she didn't care. In fact the idea of flashing these three strangers was getting her engine revved all over again.

She swam demurely to the steps and, grasping the hand rail, pulled herself up. She stepped out of the tub with one leg, bending forward slightly, and thrusting her bum out behind her. She stopped like that for a second and then turned back. All three in the Jacuzzi were staring, just as she'd expected.

The lone guy wolf whistled and the couple laughed. To her surprise Lauren laughed right along with them. She even reached back and slapped one arse cheek lightly before climbing out properly.

Kate was waiting for her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"You little slut." She laughed.

Lauren found that yes, her engine certainly was revved up again, and yes, she really did feel like a slut. And she loved it.

***

It didn't take them long to find the boys, and after Lauren had breathlessly whispered to her husband what'd happened in the Jacuzzi, they all decided to leave post haste and to get a drink.

"And I really need to have a wank after that. Bloody hell guys." Rob was shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well if you need a hand with that..." Lauren let the question trail off with a smile.

The four of them splashed through the shallows back toward the showers, the two girls getting more and more gawking looks, usually from teen boys or their fathers, but every now and again from one of the ladies too.

Lauren felt calmer now, chilled out. The huge orgasm she'd had in the Jacuzzi had mellowed her and left her feeling warm and fuzzy inside. She still held Kates hand and as they walked she realised just how juiced up her friend must be still. As far as she knew Kate hadn't orgasmed all day. Hell, maybe longer.

She looked over and yes, Kate looked flushed in the face and what's more, she kept swapping her glance between her own husband and then back at either Lauren's breasts or her long legs. Yep, she was horny alright. Lauren felt a little bad now, after all it was her who'd had all the fun today.

As they entered the echoing shower area, Lauren had a sudden thought. It was a naughty thought for sure, and it was also one she couldn't believe she'd just had.

It all came back to her own attitude to sex and how it'd shifted lately. That shift had begun most probably when she'd first got together with Rob, as his attitudes were almost alien to her at the time. They just seemed so different to her own more prudish sensibilities.

Then they'd started going to Liberty, just the two of them and that'd been a big step for her, but that shift in attitude had continued, and over time she'd grown to like it there. Love it even.

But she still hadn't embraced everything about her sexuality. There were still things she'd thought she wouldn't do. Or couldn't. Yet now here they were, on holiday with good friends, close friends, and all of a sudden the reasons why she wouldn't explore her sexuality, why she wouldn't let herself have a bit of fun in life, seemed insignificant and downright silly.

Lauren tugged Kate by the hand toward the three shower cubicles at the back of the room. Kate looked up and blinked, then realisation dawned.

"Oh you really are a naughty girl aren't you," Said Kate, but she had a hot look in her eye and was biting her lip in anticipation.

Rob and Tom turned and watched with identical comical expressions plastered on their faces. They looked like kids who'd found the door to the sweetshop open and the clerk out for lunch.

"Don't mind us boys." Said Lauren without looking back. "We won't be too long. Go on without us."

Lauren swung open the door of the middle shower and peered inside. The cubicle was quite large and tiled and the showerhead against the far wall was large enough for two, if you snuggled close that was. The walls and the door of the cubicle stopped at ankle level, giving the exciting prospect of not-quite-privacy.