An English Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren pulled Kate inside and turned to the boys who'd crowded close.

"You two. Wait here," She said and pointed to the ground. "And you can look after the clothes."

"Clothes? What clothes?" Asked Tom puzzled.

Lauren, with the cubicle door still wide open and the view out into the showers only partially blocked by the two men, unclasped her bikini top and handed it out to her husband. He took it wordlessly, and then she slipped her thong down her legs, stepped out of it and passed it the same way.

Tom was ogling her naked body, lust plastered over every feature. Lauren's skin was wet and slick, and her breasts firm and nipples erect with just how turned on she was. Her pussy was smooth as silk and the lips were wet, and it wasn't just from the water of the pool.

Lauren turned to Kate hands on her hips, inadvertently mooning the two men behind her. Kate stared, just for a second, then un-snapped her own bikini top.

Her breasts swung free. They were larger than Laurens, and the nipples were bigger, more erect and Lauren's fingers all but ached to touch them.

Next Kate stepped out of her bottoms, showing off her own smooth shaved pussy, and walked past Lauren to the shower door. She passed her bikini to Rob, dropped Tom a wink and then firmly shut the door, snapping the lock behind her.

"Oh come ON!" Came Rob's strangled voice through the cubicle door, making both girls giggle.

Lauren turned on the shower, sighing as the hot spray hit her naked body, then turned to Kate. Now that she was here with her friend, she found she was still a little shy. She looked down at the floor biting her own lip not knowing where or how, to start.

Kate did it for her. She stepped towards her, coming under the spray, then ran a hand ever so lightly up the left side of Laurens body. She traced her curve of breast, cupped it and squeezed gently. Lauren gasped.

Kate stepped forward again, even closer, one long leg going between Lauren's own, her thigh pushing against Lauren's pussy.

Lauren moaned at that and then just like that Kate was kissing her. It wasn't hard or fast, no, this was slow and deep, and oh so sensual. Lauren melted into it, their bodies coming together and their tongues probing. Kate dropped one hand to Laurens butt and squeezed a little harder, the other hand cupping her neck.

In turn Lauren dropped both of her hands to Kates arse and grabbed a cheek in each, pulling her closer still, forcing Kate's thigh harder against her pussy.

Jesus, why'd she waited so long to try this? Think of all the missed opportunities of her youth, just because she'd been told that girls didn't kiss girls. What a lot of bollocks that was.

Kate was moaning now, but it was lost into Lauren's mouth.

Okay, thought Lauren through the fog of lust addling her brain. You can do this. You've thought about it long enough for chrissakes, just go ahead and try. It's now or never!

Their kiss was getting harder, and Kate's hand dropped from her neck to caress Lauren's breast, to tweak her nipple gently and make her gasp.

It was time to try, Lauren realised giddily. She pushed her friend back a little, just to make some room, and then with a hand that shook only the tiniest amount, moved it round to cup at Kate's shaved mound. It felt amazing. Smooth and slick but hot, like a tiny little furnace. The lips were soft of satin sheets.

And so for the first time in her entire life Lauren took a breath, and then slipped her finger up inside another girl.

Fuck. It felt good.

Amazing in fact.

Kate moaned louder than ever. Her pussy was tight, the insides of it gripping Lauren's finger wetly, her muscles trying to pull her deeper inside. Lauren relished the feeling, the hot liquid centre of her.

She withdrew her finger a little, found Kates clit with her thumb and rubbed it in tiny little circles. Kate moaned again and bucked her hips forward and Lauren responded by sliding two fingers inside her.

Then Kate's fingers were pushing urgently at her own slippery pussy and there they were, finger fucking each other wildly, bodies against each other, squirming underneath the hot spray of shower.

From beyond the cubicle came the voices of other swimmers coming to and from the pool, the calls and laughs of families all totally oblivious to the hot and passionate sex that was going on not ten feet away from them. It made the whole thing so much hotter.

Lauren could feel another huge orgasm approaching her and pulled away from Kate gasping, head reeling. Not yet, she thought, there's just one more thing I need to try.

Kate looked a question at her friend, frustrated that the building pressure inside her was gone and Lauren could see just how close her friend was too. Almost at the edge in fact, it wouldn't take much more to push her over.

Lauren smiled, took a breath, then leaned forward and kissed Kate on the lips. Then the hollow of her neck. Then she bent and kissed down her chest to her breast. She kissed the top and then the nipple. She took it in her mouth and flicked the tip with her tongue making Kate moan yet again.

And then Lauren was kneeling on the tiles and kissing her friends belly and then the top of her pubis which was smooth. Kate stopped her with hands on her shoulders, gently, and Lauren could feel them trembling.

"Lauren. Are you sure?" She whispered.

Lauren was touched by the gentle seriousness in her friend's voice, who even now was looking out for her. It made up her mind all the more.

Lauren nodded and smiled, then went back to her work. Trailing gentle kisses down toward her friend's pussy. Kate leaned back and spread her legs, pushing her groin forward and Lauren could feel her shaking.

It was now or never then. Shit, she'd tasted herself on more than one occasion and had always been pleasantly surprised at how good it was. She'd done it only this morning after swallowing Rob's cum.

Although she'd only ever had one other girl kiss her down there on her own pussy and that one had been a disaster. It'd been at Liberty and she hadn't been ready for it, not then at least, and had tensed up against the experience.

Now, all she wanted to do was to sink her tongue into Kate's pussy and get her off.

Lauren kissed her clit gently, once, then stuck out her tongue and licked it. She flicked her tongue backwards and forwards over it experiencing what it was like. She ran her tongue the length of Kates slit, from clit to arse, relishing the musky hotness and feeling her own orgasm approaching again.

I'm not even touching myself, Lauren marvelled. I'm not even touching myself and I'm gonna cum all over the floor.

Kate moaned and pushed her pussy against Lauren's face and Lauren's tongue pushed inside. It was hot and wet and tight and exquisite and Lauren lapped and lapped like a starving kitten at a bowl of warm milk.

It didn't take long.

Kate screamed when she came, with Lauren's tongue deep inside her, and Lauren came soon after, though more quietly. Later, when they were back at the villa with the boys, Lauren would hear how both Rob and Tom had masturbated furiously while this was happening, one to either side safely in their own cubicles, and the thought had made her horny all over again.

When the afterglow of orgasm had faded a little, Kate helped her friend to her feet again and hugged her close, the two of them naked and squashed up against each other under the hot shower, feeling safe and secure and loved.

After a few minutes Kate lifted her head and the two kissed again, long and slow and content.

"So. How was your first time giving head?" Said Kate, pulling away from the kiss her eyes sparkling with mirth.

"Oh. My. God." Replied Lauren with a roll of her eyes. It was all she could manage.

"Safe to say you'd like to try it again sometime?"

"Most definitely I'm afraid. Though I don't think I'm that great at it, so would probably need a lot more practice."

Kate laughed.

"Well then, I place myself at your disposal, whenever you need it."

Lauren smiled and kissed her friend again. She then turned and knocked on the side of the cubicle loudly.

"Oi, we know you're listening perverts. Can we have our clothes back please?"

Two pairs of bikinis were instantly thrust over the top of the cubicle.

"I can't believe we missed that!" Came Rob's voice sounding sulky.

The two girls laughed as they quickly dressed.

"I'm sure there'll be a second time," Admitted Kate, winking at Lauren. "We just wanted our first time to be between us. It's more special that way."

"You realise we're gonna hold you to that right?" This was from Tom behind the cubicle wall on the other side.

Once dressed Lauren flicked back the bolt and opened the door stepping out into the shower area and stretching languidly. Rob and Tom were waiting, both grinning ear to ear. Lauren stepped up to Rob and hugged him close, then gave him a long slow kiss.

"What was that for?" Asked Rob curiously.

"Just because I love you. Now come on handsome, let's get dressed. I'm sure you owe me a trip to the sweetshop."

With that the four friends made their way back to the changing rooms to dry off.

***

Back at the villa that evening Lauren sat demurely on the bed, legs crossed at the thigh brushing her hair slowly. Rob was laying behind her on the bed in nothing but a towel, arms crossed behind his head. Lauren wore nothing but black. Black stockings, black thong, black bra. There was a half empty bag of pick n' mix spread out across the desk in the corner.

"How're you feeling after your exertion at the pool?" Rob asked looking up at the ceiling.

Lauren turned to see him smiling to himself and couldn't help but smile back.

"I don't know what you're insinuating young man."

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it. You know how I feel."

Lauren's smile turned into a grin.

"Okay then buster, you got me. I admit it. Bringing the Greece Bikini was a damned good idea."

Rob chuckled.

"I think Kate liked it too." He said dryly. "Y'know I'm loving this new side to you Lau, I really am. It's like you're finally releasing some major pent up sex goddess that's been hiding away inside you for a long time. It's sexy. Empowering for you too, I bet."

Lauren turned away and brushed her hair some more. She was thinking back to the Jacuzzi incident. Sitting there, surrounded by strangers as Kate had slipped her finger up inside her and rubbed her clit until she came.

And the shower afterwards, let's not forget your first taste of pussy.

It really was like something out of a sex movie, she thought, or maybe one of the books she liked. Fifty Shades of Centre Parcs. She giggled and Rob looked up.

"Something tickle you?"

"I was just thinking. It's funny isn't it, how long have you been going on at me about trying things with another girl? Months? Years?"

"At least." Rob smiled.

"And I was always too prudish." She stopped brushing her hair. No, that wasn't right exactly. "Not prudish I guess. I mean the idea always fascinated me, hell, I wouldn'tve gone to Liberty all those times if the idea had disgusted me, would I? But I was always a little afraid."

Rob had pushed himself up onto one elbow and was looking at her with his love for her shining plain all over his face. It made Lauren happy to see it there. After all, everything she did, it was all for him. Mostly at least.

From next door there came a bump and then the sounds of giggling. Tom's voice said something but was pitched too low to hear, but Kate's reply was clear enough: "What if they hear us, you perve?"

This was followed by more giggling, and Lauren and Rob grinned at each other.

"Don't let the amorous couple from the next room derail your train of thought hun."

Lauren uncrossed her legs and put the brush down. She climbed onto the bed, wriggling up beside her husband and snaked her arms round his neck and Rob in turn hugged her back. She put her head on his bare chest.

"Yeah, I guess that's what it was. I was afraid of how I'd feel about myself if I ever let go. Do you know what I mean?"

"Kind of, but go on. Please."

Rob was stroking her hair now, and it felt good. Always did when he stroked her, wherever he did it. Her hair, her back, her arms. Her pussy.

"You were my first, you know that of course." Lauren tried a different approach. "And I dug that. It was special for me, sex was special. And it is I mean, always with you its special, and I guess I always thought that a person couldn't have sex without love. That the two were mutual."

"Like Peanut Butter and Jelly?" Smiled Rob. "Or Ant and Dec."

Lauren ignored him. "But lately, especially since we've been going to Liberty I think, I've had my eyes opened. So to speak."

"Hallelujah."

Lauren threw an elbow into her husband's ribs and he winced in mock pain.

"Shut it you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that now I think I can appreciate where you were coming from all this time. Me and you? That's special and always will be. No matter what happens, that can't be changed. But sex with others? Just sex? Sure. And this thing with Kate? Whatever it is I like it, and I'm not ashamed about it anymore. So I'm not afraid either."

Rob kissed the top of her head and smoothed back her hair.

"It's just a bit of fun, Lau. That's all. We'll be old soon enough and full of regrets, I'm sure. Have fun while we still can, I say."

Lauren rolled over and was suddenly across her husband, legs straddling him. She reached back and unclasped her bra, throwing it to the floor and letting her bare breasts tumble free.

"Oh I know that now." Lauren said in a breathy whisper.

Rob gulped.

"And I'm starting to find I like fun. I like fun very much. And this new found confidence has made me feel very naughty."

Lauren slowly took the towel from her husband leaving him naked. His cock was already growing for her. Rob gulped again and Lauren took the situation into her own hands.

***