An English Matron Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

Eventually I did take her panties and the garter belt off . They'd served their purpose and were now in the way. I'm not sure what Elizabeth was up to while I was doing all this. I think that she continued to gaze quite shamelessly out of the window.

I ran my hands over her buttocks again, this time her bare flesh on my finger tips. I ran the edge of my fingers down her cleft, through her legs and to the other side brushing her pussy lips. I stroked her thighs with the back of my fingers each time rising to caress between her legs. I massaged her buns again and pulled them slightly apart so I could see her rose bud. I slowly licked each side of her cleft getting deeper and deeper. She smelt and tasted clean with a slight soapy fragrance and a deeper more earthy after taste and smell. I moved closer now, my face buried in her butt as I rimmed her as delicately and as lovingly and as deep as I could. I stretched her buttocks as far apart as I dared to without hurting her so that I could circle and probe her little pinky brown rosebud with my tongue. With one free hand I reached forward and started stroking her old pussy which was sopping wet now. My tongue ached but I lashed her butt-hole once again. As I rubbed her clit quite vigorously I heard her cry out. I rubbed her butt with my other freehand then gently penetrated her up to one knuckle. She quivered all over and I felt her flesh pulse and spasm over my right hand where I had three fingers in her cunt and my left forefinger which was in her butt. She'd definitely had an orgasm so honour was restored. My cock was ragingly stiff now as well as leaking. There was no time to lose I whipped it out and shoved it straight between her legs into her pussy. She rocked backwards in rhythm with me but I couldn't go very long before I spurted into her.

If anyone had looked up at the window they must have guessed what was going on but we were too far gone to know or care. We tidied ourselves up and went out to lunch. As we walked to her car I noticed she was a little unsteady on her feet. I told her so, smirking and she giggled but would not meet my eye.

After lunch I drove home and I reflected on the weekend. We'd had really good sex day and night and my balls ached comfortably (if that makes any sense). Elizabeth had been even sweeter, more loving and good natured than she normally was. However all this just made me feel uncomfortable. I felt I was getting too committed and even worse sending out the wrong signals. I bitterly regretted agreeing to go to the wedding which would be quite ghastly - even worse since that ball buster Vanessa was going to be there. More importantly it was Elizabeth and I coming out more as a couple and that's not a statement I wanted to make. Quite the opposite. In fact I was going to have to end the relationship. Not just yet though...

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers