An English Matron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

Elizabeth sat there with her big old-fashioned white slip and her big old fashioned white bra underneath. Her plump arms and shoulders were now bare. Despite their size her breasts largely remained covered apart from the upper slopes so to speak which I went to work on with my mouth moving from neck to throat and down to cleavage making sure that I still caressed where the nipples were with my fingertips. Elizabeth raked my back with her fingers and tried to move down to my bum but her arms were not long enough. I was giving her a good feel up now and started to peel off the slip little by little as I nuzzled and nibbled. Eventually it stuck so I had to take more forceful action and pull the straps down over her arms and she willingly co-operated.

This action scarcely revealed much more and so I moved straight away to unhooking her bra which had about six of those fiddly little clips. I had to hug her even more closely as I reached behind her to unhook the bra and she was then able to move her hands down to my bum and she gave what I can only call a good feel up to me too. I had deliberately not worn denim so as to allow for this and her old fingers worked on me through the soft cloth of my trousers. She even started to ease her hand down the back of my pants; she then withdrew for another attempt this time succeeding by getting inside my briefs and pinching my bare buttocks. I let her indulge herself and me for a while but I was keen to see the results of my recent handiwork. I drew apart from her a little bringing the bra with me and drawing the straps down her arms. Her breasts tumbled out and flopped on her belly.

I gasped, "Oh my god Elizabeth"

I put my face gently into her left breast, kissing around the aureole and nipple and playing with the latter with my tongue, eventually taking it fully into my mouth where I sucked it gently. She moaned, put her hand on the back of my head, drawing me in closer

"Oh my Darling, Baby," she murmured.

After feasting on her left breast I moved to the right and gave it the same treatment. Her nipples were now proud and a shade of dark pink and her aureoles a red purple colour contrasting against the pale white of the rest of her skin. I raised my head and we kissed again. She hugged me tightly and raised her feet to rub them up and down the back of my thighs. She then proceeded to fully unbutton and remove my shirt so that we were fully skin to skin on the upper half at least.

Time for the lower half! Elizabeth was sat now right on the edge of the sofa, her legs wrapped around mine and her skirt had ridden up a little. I put my hand up it and started lightly scratching her thigh making sure that her inner thigh got a fleeting visit. She was wearing tights not stockings but I would deal with that problem later. I started lightly stroking both her thighs with the back of my hand, not going to high for very long but always returning. She was nuzzling my neck with full gusto and continued to massage and scratch my back. I was now able to graze the underside of her inner thighs now getting quite close to the next stage but it was important as well as pleasurable to linger in this area. No point in rushing although my dick was very hard and in urgent need of attention!

Elizabeth moved her hand into my pants again and started kneading my buttocks. However it was quite tight and she did not have much wriggle room. She withdrew it with difficulty and undid my front button and my zip and then returned to my bum pushing both hands down. My briefs started to slide down my hips, only held up by my boner which at this point she pretended to ignore. I started to lightly trail my fingers between her legs now but still paying a lot of attention to the rest of her thighs. I pressed lightly one or two times and then more frequently with the back of my hands her soft mound. I ran my fingers from as far back as I could and then forward over her pussy. In all this I was not neglecting her mouth and her neck and I tried to multi-task further by caressing her right breast with my left hand. She had pulled my briefs right down by now and my cock was liberated and standing proud but still unattended. She approached it a bit hesitantly at first, running her fingers lightly through my hair, pushing my cock aside with her wrist then caressing my balls. Finally she took hold of it and ran her aged hands all over it.

I took this as a signal to move to the next stage. I stood up to remove my shoes and pants and briefs and she moved to the other end of the sofa and lay down facing me. I put both hands up her skirt and removed her tights and panties and skirt. I gazed down at her relishing her large soft white belly overspilling on to her abdomen with its silver grey bush and her big pale while thighs. I lay down next to her balanced precariously on the edge of the sofa and she turned to face me so that I had a little more room. We were both completely naked.

I kissed her mouth and her breast and touched her hip, pressing my cock against her ample belly. I moved my fingers to her thighs again, stroking all over but particularly where her legs came together. She opened them slightly and I moved to her bush and then back to her thighs getting her quite worked up again as she started to knead my buttocks again. I started to probe more deeply and was rewarded by a feeling of moisture on my finger tips. I located her pussy lips and ran my fingers up and down spreading her juices to further the lubrication process. She parted her legs a little more and I worked further in. I looked at her face. Her eyes were shut in concentration or pleasure and her mouth half open.

Elizabeth was now quite wet all around and I could put my fingers anywhere without friction but I knew that this was just the start and she needed a lot more further work. I found her button and paid a lot of attention to the surrounding areas including her lips. I now inserted slowly and gently my big finger up her vagina. She gasped and moaned and I moved it around allowing her to get use to it. I placed my thumb over her button but only grazed it keeping the attention more for the neighbouring areas but circling the button and visiting it from time to time. Occasionally I withdrew both thumb and finger and massage the whole are before returning them to their special places. Soon my index finger joined its larger partner. She was almost trembling now and very wet and she started to rock slightly in tune with my hand movements. I started to kiss and bite her breasts and she rocked more vigorously. My thumb rubbed and pressed her clit harder now and her whole pussy started to spasm as she orgasmed, crying out. I eased my hand motions to a slower gentler pace as her orgasm subsided and she moaned and whimpered softly.

"Oh, my darling baby, that was wonderful"

I did not stop to gather the compliments and rolled on top of her and lay between her legs. Elizabeth guided me in and I started humping away propping my self up on my elbows. Soon she dragged me down so that I lay directly on top of her one of her hands on my back the other caressing my buttocks. I think she started to come again although not as intense as the first time. As I felt her come I spasmed myself and spurted into her.

To be continued...

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers
12