An Englishman's Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vashtar
Vashtar
35 Followers

"I thought you wanted to be Emily?" I replied, she looked puzzled. "Open it," I said.

She ripped off the wrapping and opening the box gasped and dropped it on the floor. The contents spilling out onto the carpet. A ball-gag, blindfold, wrist and ankle restraints and a wide leather collar. I reached behind the sofa and brought out a riding crop, adding,

"Pick them up, I can see you'll need to be severely punished for you carelessness."

She paused for a few seconds seemingly unable to believe what she was witnessing, then dropped to her knees and began gathering the things together, gabbling that she was sorry, and calling me Master John.

"Don't bother getting up slave, you can stay on your knees...Strip, and put them on."

She seemed like a woman possessed, pulling off her clothes and strapping on the restraints, but I stepped in to put on her collar, buckling it tight to keep her head tilted upwards, and while she knelt clipped her wrists behind her back, and pushed the large red ball-gag in her open mouth, securing it behind her neck.

I ran my hands possessively over her body, lingering over her shamefully wet vagina, then humiliating her by showing her my wet fingers and smearing the juices over her breasts and between her buttocks. We both knew what was coming next, as we'd both read the book. I pulled her over to the sofa, by her ponytail, and pushed her over the arm, buckling the blindfold over her eyes. Then I took the riding crop, and swished it through the air making her flinch, then got hold of her bound wrists and pulled them up, making her arch her back and a groan escape from her gagged mouth.

The first blow caught her by surprise, and she reared up with a muffled scream, then a second and a third in rapid succession, all on the same perfect buttock. I twisted her wrists to make her turn slightly so that I could beat the other side, and gave it another three. She twisted and turned to try to avoid the blows but being blindfolded meant she had no idea when or where they would land. Eventually, I paused, and after running my fingernails over her abused flesh while she whimpered into her gag, I delved deeper, and gently rubbed her engorged clitoris. The effect was instantaneous and she bucked and writhed through a massive orgasm, falling onto the carpet along side the sofa.

As she recovered, I pulled her up onto her hands and knees, and removed her gag, but while she was trying to thank me interrupted her by forcing my penis into her open mouth. Holding her tightly by the ponytail I roughly fucked her mouth, listening to her gag and choke, until I felt I was in danger of coming in her mouth, but I had other plans.

I unclipped her wrists from one another and clipped them to her ankle restraints, so that the right wrist was connected to the right ankle and vica versa. Then replaced the ball-gag and pushed her face down on the carpet. She made a muffled squeal when she felt the cold lubricant being rubbed around her anus.

Pushing her legs wider apart, I eased my throbbing erection into her tight young anus and proceeded to give her a prolonged and thorough buggering, pulling her ponytail hard as I rode her crop marked arse. Soon I could feel a tightening in my balls, and twisting her around by her hair, pulled the ball-gag from her mouth, and as she gasped for air ejaculated into her open mouth. Then grabbing her head in my hands clamped her jaw shut and ordered her to swallow. She immediately obeyed.

Later that night as we lay curled in each other's arms, I explained that I'd borrowed her book, and bought the restraints especially. She confessed that she'd got the idea of being spanked by me from the book, and that she regularly masturbated to the Emily story, which is why my recreation excited her so. I ran my hands over her abused flesh and asked her if she fancied working our way through the book together. She giggled and nodded, and I felt the slight stirrings of arousal as I recalled what happened to poor Emily in chapter twelve.

Vashtar
Vashtar
35 Followers
12