An Englishwoman in Japan Ch. 04

Story Info
A random encounter in a bar
4.8k words
4.5
17.4k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

I wrote this story for Tiffany. Thanks for all your help, Tiff. I hope you're pleased with the outcome.

Chapter Four

It was four days since I'd spent that unforgettable, uninhibited evening with Michael and Kumico. Those had been the longest, most frustrating days of my life. All I'd wanted to do was meet up with Yoko and talk to my best friend about the concerns that had been pounding around in my head ever since. But it transpired she'd accompanied her husband Hiutsu on a rapidly arranged trade visit to China and instead I'd had to try and remain patient until her return.

That wasn't the only source of irritation. Nick was away somewhere—I no longer bothered to keep track of his movements—and it turned out that my (much needed) weekly masseuse appointments had been cancelled. I had no idea why, but I'd been left with no alternative other than to satisfy the burning need inside me by watching more Japanese porn.

My favourite vibe had been in use so often it was a wonder there were any batteries left. But it was no substitute for the real thing...

In an attempt to ease the frustrations, and boredom, I'd taken the bold step (for me) this afternoon of venturing alone into the Ginza—Tokyo's most famous upmarket entertainment district. I'd shopped there on a couple of occasions with Yoko and the numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, night clubs and cafes made it a wonderful attraction for anyone with money to spend.

And despite my reservations about accepting the payment, the small sum of twenty thousand pounds was burning a hole in my purse.

After a couple of hours shopping—mainly purchasing expensive lingerie and the skimpiest red bikini imaginable—I'd given in to a whim and found myself in a small bar slightly off the beaten track, enjoying a martini.

Why not? The alternative was to head back to the loneliness of my apartment, whereas this way I could give vent to some of my frustrations by teasing every man in there. I knew from my pre-Nick days that a 'single' woman could draw all the attention she wanted just by simply casually playing with her hair, glancing around casually while fanning her face, or crossing and uncrossing her legs while enjoying a drink.

I'd chosen my outfit carefully before leaving my apartment and it left little to the imagination. The short black skirt worked its way up my thighs whenever I adjusted position and my Comme Des Garcons black tricot blouse, while not exposing an inch of cleavage, was moulded to my breasts in an undeniably sexy way.

And yet, despite the multitude of sly looks I'd experienced over the last half an hour, not a single guy had plucked up the nerve to approach me. Not that I was here for that reason, of course. I was simply filling in time by acting like the cock-tease I used to be, and when that pushed my adrenaline over the top I could take good care of myself once I returned to the apartment.

Still ... I could feel myself grow hornier with every glance, so much so that if someone had approached me, they wouldn't even have needed an impressive pick-up line.

"Fancy a fuck, darling," would do.

That was one of the problems with your typical Japanese man, I complained inwardly. It wasn't so much shyness, but more that they were invariably so polite—especially in an upmarket district such as the Ginza.

Eventually, just as I decided that enough was enough and it was time to leave, the dark-haired barman made his way across to me. A girl could always rely on the guy behind the bar when all else failed. He wasn't Japanese, more like a Latin looking Antonio Banderas in his prime, and I momentarily felt like one of my favourite movie actors was looming infront of me—one who didn't try to hide the way his gaze covered my tits as he approached.

"I hope you'll accept this," he said, handing me another martini. "On the house..."

He gave me a lop-sided smile as he nodded around the bar area. It was much busier now than when I'd entered.

"I reckon the longer I can keep you here, the busier we're going to be."

I smiled at the compliment and rewarded him by shifting position, allowing him a better view of my dark stocking tops.

"That's very kind of you," I answered, inclined my head graciously. "But I'm sure people aren't here because of me."

"A hot blonde British woman..." he simply said. "Oh, I think we both know every man in here has his eyes trained on this table."

That's a good start, I happily told myself. In my present state of arousal it was nice to have someone, anyone, call me hot. I stared into those deep brown eyes as I flirtatiously played with a loose strand of blonde hair.

"I'm not sure I should have another martini," I responded, changing the subject. "Drink always goes to my head."

That confident, well-rehearsed smile appeared on his lips again

"Don't worry, my job is to take care of my customers," he softly added, leaning closer. "I can always tell when someone needs just a little more."

I wickedly crossed my legs again and this time the short, black skirt rode further up my thigh, revealing a sliver of naked skin above my black stockings. His eyes followed the movement before finding my gaze again.

"And what do you do when they need a little more?" I challenged, my pulse quickening a bit at the mischievous glint in his deep brown eyes.

"I give them what they want, of course," he soothingly smiled. "That's what all good bartenders should do. Take care of their customers."

I laughed heartily, maybe a little louder than I should, and then took a sip of the martini he'd brought me to regain my composure.

My body was feeling aroused and overheated, and I loved the erotic sensation. How long had it been since I'd flirted with another guy, both of us knowing how the evening would end?

But this time it was different. It was late afternoon, and I was married.

"Take care of me?" I eventually responded, deciding that the need inside me wasn't going to wait much longer. "How do I know can I trust you?"

"I didn't know you wanted to," he returned, with a presumptuous smile.

His dark, penetrating eyes could read every thought behind mine and it was at that precise moment that I knew I was going to fuck him.

"I don't," I suddenly agreed, signalling my intentions by downing the rest of the martini in one gulp and then gracefully rising to my feet.

"Good," he huskily said. "This way..."

---

His cock was long yet slender, a thing of beauty. When I stretched my fingers around the base and instantly took him into my mouth, he gasped out loud.

"Someone's gagging for it..."

He was right. Four days without sex was way too long.

I'd unzipped him as soon as we'd entered the small office, pushing him down in the circular chair and dragging out his thickness. There wasn't any point in playing any more games. We both knew he had what I wanted.

His fingers found my head, gathering strand after strand of my golden-blonde hair around his fingers as I licked my way along the full length of his shaft. The wonderful contrast appealed to me. A few days ago I was making love to one of Japan's most influential politician's in his home, and had been given twenty thousand pounds for the privilege. Now I was giving a freebie blowjob to a barman in a back room where, presumably, anyone could walk in.

While a degree of guilt had always accompanied my sexual liaisons to date, this time Nick only entered my mind for a nano second before I brushed the thought away. Sex was becoming like eating and breathing to me and I told myself that if my husband didn't supply it, I had to look elsewhere.

He gripped my blonde locks more tightly as I went through my full repertoire, spitting on his throbbing manliness and rubbing the slippery saliva in with both hands. I'd seen it done in one of the Japanese porn flicks I'd watched. When he groaned, I did it again, my large eyes angled up, watching his face, watching his reaction, wanting his approval. When I had him fully coated in my spit, I took him into my mouth again, continuing to corkscrew him with both hands.

When I eased him into the back of my throat and slid one hand downwards to cradle his balls, he groaned out loud. The groan turned into a growl when I tugged them gently. It felt like I already had him close and I backed off instantly, dragging my damp thong down my legs as I straddled him.

I wasn't here simply to give him a blow job...

---

"God ... yeah ... like that," I gasped, pounding down on his lap.

I adored the reverse cowgirl position, especially as I could just about make out my reflection in the dark-glass window of the office. Encouraged by the sight, I began to gyrate in circles, loving the sexy picture reflecting back at me. Lying back against his chest, my expensive blouse and bra were pulled up to my neck, and my Latino barman was fondling my gleaming tits as I rotated on him.

It occurred to me that I didn't even know his name...

A small, bronze filing cabinet sat to our right. Together with the chair and small desk, it was all that the tiny room could accommodate.

I began to groan and growl as his hands tweaked my nipples, loud enough to attract attention should anyone be in the vicinity. I found myself wishing there was. I could easily take on two of them right now.

Narrowing my eyes for a better view in the glass, I decided there was nothing quite as arousing as watching myself being fucked. I'd have to mention that to Yoko and see what her vivid imagination could come up with.

I began to move faster, like a lap dancer, my eyes glued on the reflection. Even the women I'd watched in the porn movies didn't look this sexy. I rotated my hips in tight little circles in his lap, my hands covering his, encouraging him to mash my breasts harder. When he began to groan, I swung my perspiring head around to look back at him over my shoulder.

"Don't dare cum," I rasped, staring him right in the eyes. "No yet."

When he nodded, I leant forward and eased my ass upwards before slamming it back down on him again.

"Fuck..." he gasped.

He cursed again as I repeated the manoeuvre. Again ... and then once more. I was a teasing bitch, I knew, but I wanted to take him to the very edge before letting him explode inside my mouth.

His hands redirected to my hips to steady himself under the onslaught and I took advantage by clutching my heaving tits, pulling on my long nipples and showing them to my refection in the mirror.

It was like I was watching myself in my own porn movie.

Arching my back, I changed pace again, moving from my slamming downward thrusts to circular rotations again.

"You like that?" I couldn't help but teasingly ask.

He nodded, but I could tell by the way he was squeezing his eyes shut that he wasn't going to last much longer.

Raising my hands to my hair, I pulled it high on to the top of my head and held it there, thrusting my tits out as I jammed back down on him. We were both grunting hard now and the feeling of his long dick as it burrowed as deep inside me as it could possibly go was sublime.

I flexed my legs, digging my feet into the linoleum as I began to go for broke. There wasn't going to be any holding back now. I could see my breasts bouncing erotically with each downwards thrust and my blonde hair was sweeping across his face. The sight drove me on and, arching my back, I pushed my shoulders back against him as I pounded down.

His breathing was laboured now.

"Gonna cum?" my vibrating voice gasped as I glanced over my shoulder again.

His face was creased into that familiar man-look as he attempted to stave off the inevitable. There wasn't a chance.

"Gnh ... I'm there—" he gasped.

I surprised even myself with the speed I was able to swing around and drop to my knees. Just in time to cover his cockhead with my mouth as he detonated. My sex twitched with the first blast of cum and then my slick muscles tightened each time I sucked out another burst.

His hips jerked with each successive explosion and it seemed like he couldn't stop, not in my sexy mouth. I groaned out my approval even as I swallowed every drop, and when I dropped a hand between my legs and began to rub myself furiously, I came almost immediately.

YOKO'S RETURN

The sun beat down on us as I stretched out on one of the loungers next to Yoko beside her outdoor heated swimming pool. The skimpy red bikini I'd bought during my recent shopping trip was perfect for the occasion.

I'd just finished telling her the full details of everything that had happened since we'd last met—my evening with Michael and Kumico, Nick's continuing absence and his laissez faire attitude to sex on the rare occasions I did see him, my visit to Ginza and the way it had ended in the back office of the bar. Her dismissive reaction wasn't I'd expected.

"A barman ... In a back office..." she calmly chastised, with a clear hint of derision in her voice. "Oh, no, Tiffany, what were you thinking? Such things are definitely off limits. How could you?"

Because I needed a good fuck, I tetchily thought, as I shielded my eyes and stared at her. If the massage sessions hadn't been cancelled, I wouldn't have needed to go looking for it. But I hadn't broached that point yet.

Her expensive cream coloured designer bikini, with its delicate gold lace-work on the straps, looked graceful with her matching gold waist chain. And like the stylish ex-Supermodel she was, her sunglasses dwarfed her pretty face.

She thoughtfully took a sip of her mimosa before continuing.

"Random sex is okay," she told me, waving an arm in the air. "And as time goes on you'll have as much sex as you could ever want, but with the rich and influential, not a scruffy barman. Right now, I'm creating a wonderful opportunity for you and it's important that nothing gets in the way of that."

Wonderful opportunity? What was she talking about?

"I don't understand..."

"I know you don't," she cut me off, with a disarming smile. "My intention was to explain everything to you immediately after your successful evening with Michael, but then this last minute delegation in China was arranged. They're such a nuisance, even if they do help us make some valuable contacts."

I sipped at my drink in silence for a few moments, waiting for her to say more. Experience had told me that Yoko revealed everything in her own good time and it was disrespectful to probe for more information until she was ready. Despite the shades, I could tell that she was studying my reaction during the momentary pause and I nervously looked away into the bright blue pool water, waiting for her to continue. When she did, her voice was warmer.

"The last woman I took under my wing was Spanish," she suddenly explained. "Dolores was as equally as stunning as you in her own way—curvy and voluptuous—and very popular with those I introduced her to. She could have had it all, except that she had no control. The first rule of the escort profession is discreetness and Dolores was anything but."

My heart trembled at her words. Escort profession? Was she being serious? Was that what she had in mind for me? No way!

"You see," she went on, dropping her shades onto the bridge of her nose so that she could stare directly into my eyes, "Dolores was seduced by the cash and the lifestyle, and got involved with the wrong people. She thought it was okay to fuck anything that moved, like barmen, for example..."

She paused to let the message sink home, and took another graceful sip of her mimosa before continuing.

"Yes, the people I deal with want the women I supply them with to behave like whores, but that's in their bedroom and not in public, or with other people. They have a reputation to protect, after all. That left me with no choice other than to ditch Dolores and for Hiutsu to fire her husband. As far as I'm aware, they're divorced now and she's desperately trying to get into the Spanish porn business. Not exactly as lucrative or as fulfilling as to what I was offering..."

I felt my blood chill, despite the heat from the overhead sun. Had she befriended me for this reason and this reason only—to work for her and her husband as an escort?

And yet the thought was as compelling as it was repulsive.

"But there's more to this than you realise," she suddenly said, sitting up on the lounger and facing me directly. "So let me fill in the gaps. My husband's business interests are expanding across the continent and not just in Japan. In our society, if you want to progress as rapidly as we are, it is important to cultivate relationships with powerful men who have the ability to—let's say—influence business decisions our way. The best way to achieve that is to offer an inducement ... as with the person you know as Michael..."

My shocked eyes doubled in size and the blush that suddenly appeared on my face deepened in colour at an alarming rate.

I was Michael's inducement!?!

"But he paid me," I blurted, thinking out loud.

"You were his gift for the evening," Yoko casually explained. "Offering you a payment was the traditional Japanese way of telling you how pleased he was with your services. These are very wealthy men, after all. But not only that..."

There was that pause again, keeping me on edge. It felt like my heart was about to burst.

"By completing the favour I asked of you," she continued, her gleaming eyes telling me my liaison with Michael and Kumico had been an even bigger deal than I had thought, "you honoured both me and my husband. In Japan, honour is everything, Tiffany, and in return Hiutsu has sanctioned my wish to add you to our exclusive team of escort girls. Your financial future is guaranteed."

I didn't speak, I couldn't speak. Me? An escort? Such a thing wasn't possible. I was married for a start...

"Hear me out," Yoko continued, sensing my indecision. "Our women are in great demand, Tiffany. The more successful they are, the more pressure my husband can exert in his business dealings. For that reason we pay them a healthy monthly retainer way in excess of what your husband earns, for example. Then there are the additional 'one-off' payments from your satisfied clients. A successful escort travels the world. She lives a jet set lifestyle and in addition to earning more money than she's ever dreamed about, she has sex with whomever she wants, whenever she wants."

I tried to breathe calmly but I was burning up. This was 'little old me' she was talking to, offering me a 'wonderful opportunity' and yet one that took me well outside of my comfort zone. She was asking me to change my life ... how could I? ... and yet, it was undeniable that my life had already begun to change in so many ways since Nick and I had relocated to Japan.

Nick! My husband!

"But I'm married," I pathetically said, the instant I thought of him.

"Ah, so you are," she said, giving a soft chuckle. "Please understand that being married won't affect your duties at all, although they may make life a little complicated from time to time. But from what you've told me, Tiffany, your husband's attitude has been causing you nothing but dissatisfaction for a short time now, yes? Should he continue in the same vein, then at some stage you may find you have a decision to make regarding your marriage? But that will be entirely up to you, and only you will know when the time is right."

My heart was beating so fast I thought I was about to hyperventilate. Whilst I hated her words, I realised she wasn't saying anything I hadn't started to think during the last week. The thought of losing Nick was horrible to face up to, and yet he and I were moving further and further apart. We seemed to want different things nowadays.

"The point is," Yoko continued, bringing matters to a head. "Beautiful blonde European women are a prize worth having in my country, especially when they are as sexually uninhibited, not to mention as insatiable as you, Tiffany..."

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers
12