An Englishwoman in Japan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slid to the tie at the right side of her bikini bottom as she spoke, sensuously tugging it free before repeating the action on her left. Languidly lying back in her lounger, she pulled the material away, holding it up and then theatrically dropping it over her shoulder. Setting one foot up next to her and dangling her other leg over the side of the lounger, I could see that her toenails were painted pink, like the glistening petals of her neatly shaven sex.

"The question is," she sexily breathed, curling both hands behind her neck as she spread her shapely legs even further and lewdly opened herself up to my admiring gaze. "Do you want what's on offer..."

---

We'd long since moved into Yoko's bedroom and she was letting out long mewing sounds as I pleasured her sensitive clitoris with my eager tongue. When she raised her head to look down at me, she found my eyes already staring upwards into hers, savouring each of her responses.

This persuasive woman had taught me quite a few tricks of the trade and even though I knew in my heart that I could never become an escort—not until I truly believed that my marriage to Nick was finally over—that didn't undermine my need to show her what a good pupil I'd been.

I used my tongue in slow, deliberately long, circular licking motions as our gazes locked on one another. Her small fingers were curled in my blonde hair, and she was whispering down to me in Japanese. She knew the effect that always had on me. I couldn't speak her language and therefore had no way of knowing what she was telling me, and yet at the same time the temperature in my overheated body was like a furnace as my imagination worked overtime on the sluttish things she was undoubtedly telling me.

That's what I was ... her slut...

She let me pleasure her and yet, every so often, her hips rose and she rotated her wet sex across my pleasuring lips and tongue. I was in sexual heaven. When she lifted one of her legs over my shoulder, I dove deeper, deciding it was time to increase the pace. Her back arched higher and her body began to tremble as she spoke more loudly to me, telling me that she was close.

I dropped my hands to her still tight asscheeks, firmly holding her in place as she ground across my juice covered face. This was the moment I enjoyed the most—her noisy climax—and as she finally gave in to her orgasm I sucked up her tangy juices with a series of loud slurps.

"Mmmm, tastes good," I murmured, waiting until her trembling body had settled before slithering upwards.

Yoko grinned salaciously at me as she gripped my damp hair and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. She seemed to instinctively know at any given moment what I was feeling and even as our lips met, her hands were dancing across my tits—cupping them, squeezing them, caressing them.

She held my lust-fuelled eyes as she toyed with me, teasing my erect nipples from side to side. I let out a throaty growl as she dropped her head and swirled her tongue across each hard bud.

"Oh my God..." I gasped as the pressure built between my legs.

My clit was practically standing up and begging for attention.

"Tell Yoko what you want," she teased, suckling harder on my aching nipples.

"Please," I moaned, twisting my body on the bed. "Please..."

She smiled into my eyes as she whirled downwards, lapping along my labia with exaggerated slowness, before her tongue found my waiting clit. However much I'd learned, this woman was the sublime artist.

Her repertoire was endless.

Pulling my legs upwards, her tongue did a long, slow lap, from my clit to my ass, and then back again.

My body jerked in shock.

"Oh, God. OhfuckohGod..."

She retraced her steps, digging her tongue a little harder into my sensitive flesh this time. I tried to tell her how amazingly-fuckingly good that was but my words were barely intelligible, more like a gurgle of lustful passion from the back of my throat. Both of my hands were in her dark hair now, gripping tightly. My sweaty body undulated, pushing up into her magical mouth.

When her finger rimmed my anus and then slipped inside, knuckle deep, I came with a howl, pouring my juices into her lapping, licking, sucking mouth. When she wriggled the finger and sucked harder on my engorged clit, I came again, my howl deepening as if there was a full moon.

And the best thing was that we had the whole of the afternoon ahead of us...

---

I tossed and turned for the umpteenth time. Usually I slept well after sex with Yoko but despite the tiredness in my body, sleep just wouldn't come easily. My mind was on Nick and I desperately needed the comfort of his arms around me, holding me close. Even in his continuing absence, I had an overwhelming urge to call him, just to hear his voice.

But how could I? I didn't even know which hotel he was staying in. And what would I say? That Yoko wanted me to become an escort, to fuck other men to further her husband's business interests? Ask Nick what he thought?

My thoughts transferred between the two of them in a trice and, yet again, I found myself thinking of Yoko. Yes, she turned me on so much and yes, she was the most wonderful lover I'd ever experienced, but it was much more than sex with this woman. She had become my spiritual guide and mentor and shown time and again how attuned she was to my thoughts and feelings.

She'd told me that becoming an escort would give me everything I'd ever really wanted—a wonderful lifestyle, more money than I'd ever dreamed about and regular sex with a variety of wealthy, powerful and influential men.

Why did that last thought turn me on so much?

I gave an almost hysterical laugh and, even though I was alone, buried my head into the pillow to drown out the noise. I'd rediscovered in the last few weeks just how much I enjoyed sex with a variety of different partners. It had just been like I was single again. Except that, I wasn't...

I might have fucked around a lot when I was single, but those days were gone. Being a married woman brought responsibilities, even if I was struggling to understand what was happening between Nick and me.

Why didn't he spend more time with me? Why didn't he call me when he was away on business? Why didn't he send me flowers anymore? Why was he so tired when we were together? Why was he drinking so much when he was at home? On a couple of nights, he'd been practically drunk before bedtime. And worse, why wasn't sex a big deal any longer?

But most of all, why ... why ... why ... why didn't he love me anymore?

And if he didn't, was it time to get away. Should I accept Yoko's offer and create a new life for myself? What was the alternative—heading back to England with my tail between my legs? Yoko had told me that the average Japanese man loved blonde European women, so what was to stop me from staying out here and take advantage of that fact?

The decision would be easier to make when I had a heart-to-heart with Nick. If nothing else, a serious conversation about our life together was long overdue.

12