An Englishwoman in Japan Ch. 06

Story Info
Tiffany tries to start again.
4.5k words
4.15
17k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

I glanced around me, marvelling at the hustle and bustle. The two kilometres Avenue des Champs-Élysées was one of the most famous streets in the world and after a long day's shopping, Luciana and I were enjoying a martini and a slice of cake outside of the Restaurant Le Fouquet's Parisian brasserie.

Each of our shopping bags was tucked away under our table. There was hardly room for them all. Had we really spent that much?

We'd flown to Paris in Orochi's private jet, although Luciana's husband hadn't been invited to join us. This was strictly a 'girls' trip, Luciana had insisted. She and I had become good friends since the uninhibited night I'd spent with them during their visit to Tokyo, and the trip to France had been more of a whim than anything else. Luciana had explained that the shops in Paris were to die for while the cafes were more than a place to pass the time of day.

They were an institution, a cultural phenomenon, she'd said.

So we'd packed our bags at a moment's notice and headed off on our overnight shopping trip.

We'd dressed more conservatively than normal—Luciana in a coral halterneck dress with its bust ruching. The top displayed just enough of her tanned cleavage to be classically sexy while the floaty skirt showed her long legs to perfection. I'd gone for a different look, dressing simply but sexily in a low-rise pair of skinny jeans that could have been sprayed on and an overly tight, sleeveless blouse that emphasised my breasts.

If there were two sexier-looking women in the whole of Paris, I'd yet to see them.

"It's so full of..." I softly breathed, glancing again around the outside of the cafe and then across the Champs-Élysées.

"Joie de vivre?" Luciana suggested, smiling warmly. "Paris is the most romantic of cities, and this is a plus belle avenue du monde."

I felt a shiver run up my spine. The Brazilian woman's accent was delicious enough anyway, but when she spoke in French it elevated her sexiness to another level.

"The most beautiful avenue in the world," she added by way of explanation as she reached across to push a loose strand of blonde hair away from my eye. "But just you wait until I take you to visit Rio de Janeiro at carnival time. I promise that you will never have experienced anything like it."

"I'd love that," I gratefully told her, my brown eyes glowing with excitement.

She'd spent an hour on the flight here recounting her experiences in Brazil—my own wild youth was nothing compared to hers—and left me realising that there was so much in life that I had yet to experience.

And yet, while the new world I inhabited was everything I could have dreamed about and more, there was a part of me that was still trying to come to terms with the way my life had changed so dramatically in such a short space of time. Six months ago I'd been a happily married woman and had relocated to Japan with my husband, looking forward to our new life together in a different country, learning a new culture.

But then Nick had become more and more involved in his work, leaving me alone for long periods, and to my shame I'd allowed the sexual frustration to get to me, with the inevitable consequences.

I'd gone from being a three times a day girl to a starvation diet and when Yoko had recognise my need and exposed me to so many sexual opportunities, I had quickly and willingly given in to the temptations confronting me. Yes, I'd felt guilt after each encounter, but with Nick working so hard and beginning to drink so heavily, that remorse had gradually been swept away.

I'd been carried along on a tide of sexual bliss that part of me never wanted to end. The problem was, there was another part that thought differently. The good girl in me. Yes, I enjoyed my sluttish side—what girl didn't—but why couldn't I express that side of me with my husband?

Luciana's view was that I was wasting my time with such thoughts, and that I should divorce Nick and move on. Yoko felt the same way, too. I could work for her, she'd told me, and have all the sex I could ever need while living a luxurious lifestyle. It was very tempting. But something was holding me back, and that was the hope of Nick finding himself again.

If he could stop his heavy drinking, and those long hours of work, then surely there was still the chance for us to move forward again? No matter what other people were telling me, I resolved to have one final conversation with my husband when I returned home.

"Penny for them?" Luciana suddenly asked, noticing the way I'd gone quiet.

"I was just thinking about how different my life is now," I morosely explained.

For whatever reason, I didn't want to tell her how much I was missing my husband. Or rather, I was missing the husband I'd come to Japan with.

"I could never have even dreamt of everything that's happened since I moved to Japan," I added, pulling my long blonde hair over my shoulder.

"No regrets?"

I hesitated and bought some time by licking a finger and picking up some crumbs from my plate. When I caught her eye again, her head was tilted to one side and she was watching me carefully.

"Regrets? That's a good question," I said after some thought. "Life is too short for regrets, but I loved being happily married, Luciana, and everything that went with that. I really did think it would last forever. Everything has happened so fast, sometimes I still feel like I'm in a daze."

Luciana comfortingly dropped her hand onto mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"There are lots of people who settle for what they have, rather than what they want," she softly said. "And that's fine for them. But people like you and I, Tiffany, we need more. My suggestion is that you just go with the flow, enjoy yourself, and you'll be surprised how quickly you forget all about your husband."

Forget about Nick? Why did that thought fill me full of dread?

"I have a friend, Husam al din," she went on, squeezing my hand again. "He lives in Dubai and made his money from oil. Orochi and he are close friends and my husband has been telling him all about you. Before we go to Rio, I'll fly you out there to meet him. He has some royal blood in his veins, and he looks so hot in his robes. His intention is to take a European bride, but don't let him enchant you until you really get to know him."

I laughed, but my heart skipped every other beat as I studied her. Yes, I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was being serious. I chewed a little on my lower lip, meekly looking away before glancing at her again.

"And he's got a big cock," she whispered, theatrically wiggling her eyebrows. "And an unusually open mind as far as sex is concerned. But listen, we'll talk about him again when we fly back to Japan. Right now, I'm more interested in tonight. Would you like to know what I had in mind?"

I nodded, still trying to come to terms with my doubts. The last thing I wanted right now was to become involved with anyone else, not until I'd finally worked out my feelings for Nick.

"Tonight?" Luciana repeated, recapturing my attention. She playfully ran a finger over her red lips as if she was pretending to think. "Let me see..."

She checked around us, until her searching eyes lighted on one of the waiters we'd noticed earlier. He couldn't have been more than twenty-one, maybe twenty-two, and we'd agreed that his cute smile, youthful good looks and the couple of curls fell that down over his left eye definitely put him in the 'sexy French men' category.

As soon as he caught her gaze, he hurried over to our table.

"You're name, s'il vous plaît," Luciana purred, putting on her sexiest smile.

"Henri, mademoiselle," he answered, in an accent so delicious that I thought I might cream my panties.

I was impressed at the way he tried to maintain steady eye contact with her, although there wasn't any doubt that he had been unable to stop his gaze from slipping down into her healthy cleavage.

"I am Luciana and this is my friend, Tiffany," she continued, waiting until his watchful smile had flickered from one of us to the other before continuing. "And we are looking for some entertainment this evening."

She plucked an olive from her glass and rolled it on her tongue before crushing it between her teeth. Even I felt the stirrings between my thighs at such a blatantly sexual action.

"We were wondering..." she continued.

"Yes?" he hurriedly asked, brushing back those dark curls from over his left eye.

"We were wondering," she slowly repeated, crossing her legs to give him a better look at her tanned thighs, "where we might find a young Frenchman who was up to the task of joining us tonight."

He looked as if he was about to speak but then held back for a moment in case he should seem too eager. That wouldn't match a Frenchman's arrogantly cool image.

"The thing is, Henri," Luciana continued, taking advantage of his hesitation. "Both Tiffany and I have very healthy appetites, as my husband will testify."

She paused for a moment to let her words sink in and took the opportunity to flash her expensive wedding ring at him.

"But then my husband isn't here tonight to satisfy us," she nonchalantly shrugged, "so what are two hungry young women to do?"

"I understand," he answered, still attempting to maintain an unruffled calmness even though his excitement was all too evident in his dark eyes.

He'd just won the lottery and his prizes were sitting infront of him, ready to be plucked.

"I can promise you would have no complaints, Mademoiselles," he confidently assured us, "if I personally helped with your needs."

Luciana inclined her head as she met his gaze full on, before running the back of her fingernails across her considerable cleavage.

"You?" she teased. "But we are looking for a man, not a boy."

"Madame," he brusquely snapped, with all the indignity of a young Frenchman whose manhood was being questioned. "This 'boy' has entertained many women and not a single one has ever voiced even a moment's dissatisfaction."

"Is that so," Luciana murmured, her mischievous eyes gleaming sexily as she tossed a hand through her perfect black hair and turned towards me. "He seems very young, Tiffany. What do you think?"

"Oh, I think there are times when youth has its advantages," I encouragingly said, unashamedly sliding my gaze down his body towards his crotch. "You're sure you would be up to the task, Henri?"

---

He was. I'd no idea how many orgasms I'd enjoyed or how much time had passed. Nor did I care. All that mattered was that he'd fulfilled his promise and another supercharged climax was closing in.

I loved being on top, and my half-squatting, half-reclining position over Henri's muscular prone body allowed me to attain the maximum friction from his impressive endowment. Perspiration covered my forehead as I gently pushed up on his toned body and then thrust down on that thick young cock again.

My position had the added benefit of allowing me to watch Luciana continue to play with herself on the nearby chair while she waited her turn again. The Brazilian beauty looked so beautiful as one hand pulled on her brown nipples while the fingers of the other worked diligently between her spread thighs.

A smile spread across her face as she saw me looking and she sexily pushed off the chunky armchair, treating me to an unadulterated view of her voluptuous body as she strutted slowly across the short distance towards Henri and I.

"Seen something you like?" she teased as she walked, one long leg crossed in front of the other as if in a model's catwalk pose.

Her full breasts bounced erotically with each great roll of her fabulous hips and I felt myself gasping. Apart from Yoko, perhaps, could any woman look sexier?

I repositioned myself as she approached; sliding forward with my knees on the mattress and sitting upright on Henri. Luciana smirked at me as she crawled up onto the other side of the bed, facing me as swung a shapely leg across the young Frenchman's face.

"Kiss me," she whispered into my mouth as she lowered her smooth sex to Henri's waiting lips.

We leant forward to meet one another in what seemed like slow motion. Her fingers scraped across the back of my neck as she tilted my head into a better position for the kiss and then her wet tongue had slipped between my parted lips. Her body began to undulate on Henri's tongue as the kiss became more heated and passionate and mine continued to gyrate on his throbbing cock.

"Life is good?" she softly chuckled when we eventually broke apart.

I nodded as her right hand found my breast and she ran her thumb across my hard nipple. At times like this, it was unbelievably good. But my need to talk to Nick was growing, and it wouldn't be denied.

"You know what I'd like," she whispered, sliding her other hand down between my legs. "I'd like you to show me just how wild you can be when you fuck him."

I instantly obeyed, pushing thoughts of my husband to the back of my mind as I lost myself in a haze of sexual lust. As I began to drive down on Henri, her fingers found my clit, driving me closer and closer to my climax. When I eventually screamed out my orgasm, she let the tremors run through me before whispering in my ear.

"The young guy who carried our bags to our room was kind of cute, didn't you think," she sexily murmured, "Why don't we invite him to join us, too..."

DIVINE INTERVENTION

It was one week later and I still hadn't had that conversation with Nick? Why? Because he was either working or, on the rare occasions he was at home, he was in his usual inebriated state.

That had made it a long week. I'd rehearsed everything I wanted to say over and over again, but what was the point when he wasn't in any fit state for me to talk to him? I'd even forsaken sex ever since Luciana and I had returned from Paris, hoping that my next encounter would be with the man I still loved.

How stupid was that?

Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I was wasting my time. Relationships were two-way, weren't they, and despite my indiscretions it felt like I was the only one willing to try to save our marriage.

So when Yoko asked me to do her a 'favour', I readily agreed. It felt like if I didn't have sex again soon, I would go out of my mind. My 'client' was another member of Japanese parliament, twice my age apparently, and had wanted to meet me for some time. It seemed my reputation was growing!

That was when fate intervened.

---

I saw from Nick's expression that he had awoken to a face he didn't recognise. When his body reacted, jerking upwards and grabbing the hand with the needle, I ran my hand across his fevered brow.

"It's okay," I soothingly told him, as he stared at me in shock. "It's the doctor."

"Dr. Nakamura," the dark haired man introduced himself. "I fixed your wounds as best I could. You'll be fine once the fever eases, but you'll need to rest for a good few days."

Nick tried to focus his eyes on the doctor, but his stare turned into a squint.

"What happened?" he mumbled.

"You were mugged," I told him, wiping his brow with the wet towel in my hand. "You've been flat out for hours."

He'd been very lucky. Apparently he'd been drunk out of his mind, and had succumbed to a couple of assailants when he'd left the bar. His money and credit cards had been stolen, although he must have resisted because they'd beaten him up quite badly.

"I have the headache from hell," he croaked, looking from the doctor to me and back again.

"Not surprising," Nakamura broke in. "Rest is what you need, young man. I suggest this guardian angel makes sure you get plenty."

"I'm okay," Nick slurred, shifting on the bed. He was blinking rapidly, as if that would help clear the fuzz in front of his eyes.

Nakamura held up the needle he'd just used. "You will be shortly," he said. "I've filled you full of antibiotics."

Closing his small bag, he turned towards me.

"Just keep him warm, so he doesn't go into shock. That's very important. After a few days rest, he'll be fine."

---

Nick moaned as I leaned over him. I'd kept touching his brow while he slept, hating the way his body felt on fire one moment, and then dipped in ice the next.

"Sshhh," I soothingly told him as he squeezed his eyes open.

He squinted through the pale, pink light of the bedside lamp beside us, taking his time before being able to focus on my face. When he tried to speak, another chill passed through him and his teeth began to chatter.

"Dry," he eventually gasped, forcing the words out.

I eased my hand under his head, gingerly helping him accept a drink from a glass of cold water. When some ran down his chin, I wiped it away and fished an ice cube from the jug of water on the white bedside cabinet. Dropping it into a handkerchief, I held it against his lips.

"Just suck on it," I softly breathed into his ear. "It'll be easier for you.

"What happened?" he managed to gasp.

"A couple of thugs attacked you," I explained, smiling at him as I touched his forehead. "It's important that you rest."

"What ... time ... is it?"

My eyes flicked to the luminous bedside clock. "It's four in the morning."

For a good half a minute he lay there, trying to recall what had happened. I ran my hand across his forehead again, and when I eased it away, he took it between his bandaged fingers. It looked as if he wanted to speak, but the words wouldn't find their way out.

"Don't worry, you can tell me later," I smiled.

I dropped the wet handkerchief onto the bowl on the bedside table, so that I could tuck the blankets around him.

"It's important for you to keep warm, Nick. You've got to outrun that fever."

He nodded, although I doubt that he understood. Then his heavy eyes closed as he drifted off to sleep again.

---

I'd silently watched Nick for a short while as he lay awake. The deep sleep had helped, though he probably had no idea how long he'd slumbered. He was warmer now, his head was beginning to clear and it felt to me as if his brain was working again. But he was still weak. Dreadfully weak.

As his eyes began to focus, he turned to the side. His body jerked as he bumped into mine next to his and, reaching out, his hand found my naked breast.

"You've recovered quickly," I whispered, close to his ear, and then quipped, "I take it you're feeling frisky?"

He jerked his hand away, as if he was embarrassed. How strange! He was my husband, after all, despite our trials and tribulations.

"Sorry," he whispered, his voice croaky.

Now he was apologising! How ridiculous was that? He couldn't know it in his drugged state, but his touch had lit a flame in me. I hadn't had sex for a week, and the need for intimacy was practically overwhelming me.

"How are you feeling?" I contented myself by asking.

"Thirsty," he answered.

Sitting up, I reached for the glass of water on the bedside table and helped him drink. He swallowed half the contents before licking his dry lips.

"Thank you," he mumbled, taking a deep breath. "That feels better. Thanks for taking care of me, Tiffany."

"What do you expect?" I sighed. "You're my husband. It's taken some time but I think your fever had broken. A little more rest will have you up and about again in the next couple of days."

He took the glass from me, quickly draining the rest of the water before handing it back. I placed it back onto the bedside table, before snuggling back into him again.

"You were cold," I said, explaining my nakedness. "You needed my body heat."

I watched as his eyes found my naked tits. When he swallowed deeply, I moved back a fraction so that his gaze could gorge on them. Could he see that my nipples were hard? That I was aroused?

"Would you like to touch me, Nick?" I asked him.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers
12