An Erotic Afternoon in the Woods

Story Info
Quiet walk in the woods with hubby turns interesting.
1.5k words
3.92
27.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful Fall morning. Our first September in Colorado and the first good chill is in the air. It's not cold yet just perfect weather for sleeping with the windows open. We had planned to go on a nice hike together and explore the wilderness around us. The only problem is when I try to wake you up, you only roll over and keep snoring! It must have been all the wine we had with dinner the night before.

I decide to try something a little different. I roll you over on your back and take your semi hard cock into my mouth and began sucking. It gets harder and harder, but you keep right on sleeping! No luck on waking you up this way! While I was sucking you, I was also fingering myself and I am SO FUCKING wet and horny!!

After a few minutes of sucking and fingering I decide to get a little more aggressive and I climb on top of you and take all of you into my wet pussy. It slides in with ease and I begin to slowly ride you. As I become more and more excited my motions begin to get faster and faster.

You finally start to wake up to find me riding your hard cock only my eyes are closed as I am concentrating on a nice orgasm. You realize that I don't know you are awake yet and decide to have some fun at my expense. You reach up and pinch my nipples HARD and shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I am so embarrassed and surprised that I scream and try to climb off of you; only you won't let me. You hold me firmly in place and look at me with that devilishly sexy smile of yours. You reach up to me and kiss me passionately while your cock is still in my pussy.

"I can't believe how much I fucking love you," you whisper to me.

Never removing your self from my body, you lay me back and take over. You fuck me hard and fast while I hold tightly to your ass as we both cum hard together. Then we relax together for a few minutes and make our plans for the day. After a quick shower and some fruit and bagels for breakfast, we grab our backpacks and head out for our adventure.

We park near, but not too close to a nature trail that leads up into the mountains. The September day is just beautiful. We are both wearing shorts and tee shirts but have packed sweats just in case it gets colder. We hold hands and walk along enjoying the fall leaves and the mountains taking pictures of each other and everything around us. After a couple of hours, we find a comfortable looking clearing to sit and relax in for a few minutes. We are both quietly taking in the beautiful surroundings when we hear something that sounds like people. We decide to take a peak and see if they are up to anything interesting!

In another small clearing a few yards away we see a couple making out. They appear to be in their 30s and they are hot! He is sitting on a blanket and she is straddling him with her back toward us. He removes her blouse and we are surprised to find that she is not wearing a bra! We are totally engrossed! Suddenly I feel your hand slide up between my legs and caress my now wet pussy through my shorts!

I must have gasped because suddenly the other couple looks up and smiles at us. The other guy positions them so that they're facing us and we have a better view of her breasts as he continues to knead them. I feel you move your hand up to my own breasts and after a bit of touching you take off my top. Now both me and the other girl are on display! You start to rub my clit through my shorts now, and I can feel that you are hard as ever against my ass. This feels so good that I don't give a fuck who sees us!

The guy starts to take off the girl's shorts. She stands up and lets him strip her completely. She sits back down with her legs spread wide with a bit of room between them. He starts to pet and touch her pussy and finger fuck her. Then he pulls out his cock and forces her down on it facing us. With his hands on her hips he moves her up and down. We can see every movement, every slap of his balls on her ass. Every inch of his huge cock disappearing into her wet pink gap.

While this was going on you slipped your hand under my shorts and began rubbing my clit and finger fucking me too. After a while you push me back up against a tree, make me stand up and take off my shorts. You get on your knees in front of me and begin to lick my soaking wet pussy! I shudder as I feel your tongue brush over my engorged clit and have a small but satisfying wet orgasm on your face!

The other couple can see everything as I lick my juices from your face and tongue! That was all they needed as they are now done with discretion and they cum hard and loud as well. After a few minutes, they get dressed, smile at us and leave us alone in the woods once again.

We relax again for a bit and share a bottle of water and a granola bar as we begin to slowly make our way back to the car. I know that your cock has to be as hard as cold steel and I just know that you have something planned because you won't let me touch it!

When we finally get to the car, there is no one around at all. I lean over to pick up a pretty stone from the ground and the site of me bent over nearly undoes you! You put your arms around me from behind, hold me tightly and grind your amazing cock against me! I gasp in pleasure and drop my keys on the ground to steady myself against the car as you press your rock-hard shaft against my ass. You grip my hips and rub against me to relieve some of the pressure that has been building for the last two hours!

Suddenly you scoop me up onto the hood of the car and practically rip our shorts off! I open my legs wide for you. You take hold of one of my thighs while the other hand grips the back of my head and we kiss deeply and passionately as you slam your cock into my pussy! I grab your butt and pull you even more tightly into me!

"Oh Baby," I exclaim! "Fuck me good and hard!"

You pound my pussy hard pulling my hips toward you as well. Over and over you take your dick out almost completely out and slam it deep inside of me with a low forceful moan. My nipples react to the cool autumn air and the delicious friction of your cock in my pussy!

All I can say is "Harder Baby, HARDER!"

You are only too glad to oblige me as I pinch your nipples and twist them to urge you on! You open your eyes and see that my face is a mask of lust and pleasure!

All the images of the day come back to me and I begin sharing them with you as you continue to fuck YOUR sweet pussy. I remind you of the early morning blowjob that you slept through and the ride that followed. I tell you about our shower together where we tenderly washed each other. I tell you again how wonderful it felt when you finger fucked me in the clearing while we were watching the other couple fuck and you eating my pussy in front of them!!!

I ask you if you can still taste my pussy on your tongue and you shout to the wind "Oh my God baby, YESSSSS!!! I love your hot gorgeous pussy!!!!"

Then you pull out of me suddenly and stroke yourself hard as I slide off the hood of the car and take your cock into my mouth! You hold my head firmly in place as I take hold of your balls and squeeze them with just the right amount of pressure as you explode inside my mouth! It is a HUGE load of cum and even as I swallow what I think is all of it you cum hard again as I pull away from you and you shower my face with your juices!

We recover for a minute and quickly get into the car. As we drive off, we notice that we were not entirely alone. Our friends from the clearing were watching us the whole time!