An Erotic Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"Fuck me! Please, please! Fuck me!" Marlene whispered from a place deep inside her as Eben fucked her.

"NO, Eben! Fuck her harder!" Roberta hissed; his strokes were too slow for what she knew Marlene needed.

Eben listened to both of them. He grabbed Marlene on either side of her waist, leaned over her, pulled back and fucked her as hard as he could. She grunted at the first feel of his power. She rubbed herself against Roberta as the orgasm that had been months in coming built inside her.

Eben was completely in control, determined to bend her submissive side to him. He pounded in and out of her until her orgasm washed over all three of them. He did not let Marlene's scream of release stop him. Roberta let go of her ass and Eben took over the duty. He felt Roberta's hand at the joining between Marlene and him. Roberta rubbed Marlene's clit to hurry her on the path of her total submission to Eben's pleasure.

Eben knew that was Roberta's purpose. The women wanted Marlene bent to him and he did not know why. His cock did not care though; Eben enjoyed the feel of being diamond hard while moving in and out of Marlene.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Marlene exclaimed in a long series of exhalations as Roberta assisted her climb to her next orgasm. Her pussy locked around Eben and demanded he cum with her. He gripped her ass as tight as he could and pushed himself hard inside of her.

Her body froze as they both hung for a second in silence. She pushed her ass back and it was the last straw. Eben thickened and Marlene put her hands on top of his trying to make him spread her wider.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled as orgasm overcame both of them. Eben shot once into her and she cried out at the feel of his moist heat wetting her womb. Her pussy released and locked him again as her orgasm peaked. The second shot of cum deep inside signaled her body to come down. He leaned against her as she moved her ass needing to drag his pleasure out as long as she could.

The women kissed each other to cushion them from the fall of their sexual peak. They settled closer to each other and closed their eyes. The three barely fit on the couch but Marlene being mostly on top of Roberta helped. Eben did not try to stop them as they drifted towards sleep.

"That was beautiful!" a voice said from his door.

Eben did not have to look to see who it was. He stood up from the couch and walked to his desk. He sat down and looked out the window for a minute before turning to face his tormentor.

"Hello, Marle," Eben said.

"Hello, Eben," Jason Marle replied, sitting down in front of Eben's desk.

"I wasn't expecting another visitation," Eben said with a slight lilt of question to his voice.

Jason Marle waved his hand in dismissal.

"The powers like to give their successful projects the thumbs up, positive feedback and all that crap," Jason said looking towards the women on the couch. "You did good, boy!"

Eben raised an eyebrow in another question.

"You're producing a LOT of happiness around you," Jason explained. "Of course, personally, I think you're getting carried away on the charity thing, but that lieutenant isn't a bad investment. Sure took care of Marlene's boyfriend well enough."

Eben turned to look at the snow again wondering why Marle brought that particular incident up.

"I don't think I've done that much," he said turning back around.

"A man like you doesn't make a whole lot of other people happy," Marle admitted. "Matter of fact, you are just about tapped out keeping those three women of yours content, not to mention Tiffany. On the other hand, all the happiness they produce pays into your account with the powers."

Eben turned to watch the falling snow.

"You're not a bad boss, but Roberta is the kind people dream about. She makes a lot of people happy here. Her kids are a lot better off too and you'd be amazed how much one mother can change the world with three well-adjusted children. Roberta gives thanks you're in her life every night."

Eben nodded.

"Asa and Brenda could do the same thing for their children," Marle continued.

"Asa's never going to be a mother the way she wants to be," Eben said sadly turning to face Marle.

"Do you people still live in the Stone Age?" Marle asked Eben with annoyance slipping into his voice. Eben sat up in his chair and looked at Marle curiously.

"There's nothing wrong with her eggs, just her body," Marle said.

Eben tilted his head at Marle; Asa never discussed the details of her problem.

"Roberta or Brenda can carry the child for her. I'd go with Roberta; she wants another child. She'd probably have both the children that Asa dreams of, since it would be helping her friend instead of betraying her husband. Not to mention, it's a good way to keep her warming your bed, I mean she's NOT going to abandon children she carried for nine months. Of course, Asa will never ask, but if you 'suggest' the possibility to Brenda and Roberta; Asa won't have much of a choice when those two put their heads together. You'd get a lot of credit from those women on that one, so I would hurry up with the suggesting before one of them thinks of it."

Eben smiled at Marle; the man had done him another valuable favor.

"Is the weight any lighter?" Eben asked looking at the bracelet on Marle's wrist.

Marle shrugged and stood up. He walked to the side of the couch and looked down at the sleeping women. He sighed loudly, and Eben heard the inner torment. He stared at the women wondering what Marle saw to cause that sound. Eben was sure it was not a physical desire for one of them.

Marle leaned down and brushed his fingers on Marlene's face. He turned around and walked back to his seat. He sat down and looked at Eben with serious intent in his eyes.

"What do you intend with Marlene?" he asked in a voice Eben had never heard him use.

He looked at Marlene and back at Marle.

The pieces fell into place.

Marlene, the way that the three other women treated her, how Marle was looking at Eben.

"I did not know you had a daughter," Eben said looking for confirmation.

Marle turned his face back to his child and smiled. A small tear wet a trail down his cheek.

"I didn't either," he said with a shake of his head. "Amelia never told me."

Eben thought of the woman that came to Marle's funeral. He would have remembered if Marlene had been at the funeral.

"Does she know?" Eben asked looking at Marlene.

Marle nodded.

"It was the last thing Amelia told her before she died," Marle said. "The girl came here because you're the closest thing to family she has left."

Eben did not feel brotherly towards Marlene. He knew what he wanted; Marlene bound at his knees with his cock down her throat, Brenda to hold Marlene's ass cheeks apart as he fucked into her ass for the first time, Marlene bent over his desk whispering "Sir" as he dicktated a nooner.

"So what are your intentions towards my daughter, young man?" Marle asked again.

"I don't think I have any choice in that department," Eben admitted.

Marle raised an eyebrow.

"She has a right to a part of the company, Marle, but I'm not about to hand it over just like that," Eben said.

Marle nodded knowing he would not do it either.

"The women already have their plans for Marlene, I think," Eben continued.

"She is very like Amelia, so will probably never be happy in a normal relationship. Too submissive, she needs a strong man to make her happy," Marle said.

Eben looked at Marlene again.

"I can't let her walk away, either," Eben said.

"Too submissive again; Marlene knows so her man would find out, and you'd be sued for her rightful share," Marle said with surety.

"I'm going to have to make sure she's too happy to look at another man," Eben said with conviction.

"Can you do that?" Marle asked pushing.

"Brenda and Asa are going to welcome Marlene with open arms. I'm sure they know about this and have been preparing a place in our lives for her," Eben said with a smile.

Marle stood up and extended his hand to Eben.

Eben took the hand and shook it, not surprised that he could even if Marle was a ghost.

"Take care of my little girl, Eben."

"I will, Jason."

Both men were surprised by the click. They looked around the room for the source of the sound. Metal struck wood between them. They looked at the desk where Marle's bracelet lay. Eben looked at Marle and smiled.

Marle looked confused.

"You were a part of making all these women happy too, Marle," Eben said. "I guess it's fitting that assuring your daughter's happiness lifts the last of your burden."

Marle still looked confused as he turned his eyes on Eben. He began to glow like the Spirit of Christmas Past had. Eben watched and held on to the Marle's hand.

The light from Marle grew brighter and brighter until all Eben saw was white. Marle's hand heated up until Eben had to let go. He sat back and bathed in the whiteness of Marle's freedom.

It took a long time for his eyes to recover. He laughed when the room came into focus. Roberta and Marlene were by his desk looking at him worriedly.

"What was that light?" Roberta asked.

"It was so bright it woke me up, but I didn't see anything," Marlene said standing close to Eben instinctively reaching for the comfort of skin-to-skin contact.

Eben reached up, turned her, and pulled her into his lap. Her mouth was ready for his kiss. He broke it and looked into her eyes.

"You're coming home with me tonight," he told her.

Marlene started to shake her head but froze at the hardening in Eben's eyes. She nodded and Eben rewarded her with another kiss. He reached down and put a hand on the inside of her thighs. He sat back and pulled Marlene open.

Eben looked at Roberta with a smile.

"Why don't you tell me if Brenda is going to like her Christmas gift?" Eben said to her. Roberta looked between Marlene's legs then at Eben. She laughed as she knelt to return Marlene's favor.

Marlene's head fell back on Eben's shoulder at the first touch. Eben turned so he could whisper into her ear.

"Merry Christmas and many Happy New Years."

elsol
elsol
728 Followers
1...5678910