An Erotic Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eben asked the waiter for the restaurant's phone. It was not an uncommon request so the waiter rushed to get the phone.

Eben dialed the number from memory.

"Good afternoon?" a husky feminine voice.

"Hello, is Asa available?" Eben asked as businesslike as any other transaction.

"And who may I ask is speaking?" the voice asked.

"Eben."

"Asa is available, sir. At your domicile or elsewhere?"

"The penthouse is fine."

"The normal billing procedure?"

"Yes."

"A tip?"

"The usual."

"Thank you, sir."

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye, sir."

Eben hung the phone up; the waiter was there to take it out of his way. Eben ate without tasting his food. He looked out into the night trying not to think about Brenda's teasing but unable to stop.

He finished, paid, and walked out to his car. He drove home mechanically, still trying to avoid thinking of things in his life by not thinking of anything.

Suddenly a luminescent shape floated out of the darkness and shattered on his windshield. He turned the wheel to the right trying to avoid it but ducked as it hit the windshield.

"Jason!?" he exclaimed as he reacted to get his car back on the road. The apparition had seemed solid enough. It had glowed slightly as if the fog it was composed of had a bright light shining through it.

He shook himself as he pondered what he had seen. He looked at the rearview mirror.

The apparition had looked like his deceased partner, Jason Marle. It even had the condescending smirk that usually marred the aristocratic lines of Marle's face.

Eben shook himself again. When he had to stop for a red light, he rubbed his eyes.

"Next, I'll be seeing him on my door knocker," he whispered sarcastically.

"Oh, wait! I don't have a door knocker," he said, laughing for a second.

The light turned green, and he finished the drive home. He parked his car in building parking lot, walked inside, and took the elevator to his penthouse.

It had been Marle's penthouse; but as with everything else, Eben inherited it. It was a large place that had plenty of space for decorating, but Eben kept it spartan. The only distinctiveness to it was the black and glass furniture against surgical white walls. Every room followed the same austere, modern coloring from the deep black bathtub to the glass-top table next by his bed.

No splash of color scarred the entire living space.

He removed his coat and put it in his bedroom closet. He took off his suit and walked into the master bath to take a quick shower. Afterwards, he put on a black bathrobe and mixed himself a drink in his living room. He stared out into what little he could see of the city as he waited.

Few men and women in the city knew the number he dialed. Jason Marle introduced him to it saying simply that some things you were better off not fighting and that deflecting worked just as well. Discreteness was not a way life for the people that answered the number; it was life. At a nearly a couple of thousand dollars per visit between services rendered and the expected gratuity, they had to ensure non-disclosure along with complete satisfaction. After ensuring himself of their reputation, Eben made use of the number often. Keeping a mistress might have been less expensive but not by much, and Eben preferred the almost business feel to the relief of his needs.

Brenda had teased him with the touch of her hips, but the real damage was done by the reminder of a long ago Christmas Eve. The spectacle of his computer section head and the office manager only added to the pressure.

The doorbell rang.

The building doorman was as discreet as the agency. He called ahead to warn Eben of Brenda's surprise visits but never bothered him past the initial explanation when Asa stopped by. It was, of course, a further sign of the amount of money Eben doled out for services efficiently rendered.

He opened the door.

The woman gave him a warm smile as he stepped aside for her to walk in. She removed her coat and dropped it on the couch. The movement spoke of understanding this man's need.

She was Asian; Eben had never found out anything more specific about her nationality. She was short with curves proportional to her size. She was not beautiful, only slightly above pretty. Makeup only added a touch of false class so she never wore it especially with Eben. Most people would not have looked at her and thought she was paid so well for what she did, but most people could not afford to find out why she was.

Asa was Eben's choice at the agency. Eben called the number two or three times a week on average and could only remember two instances of Asa not being available; both had resulted in unsatisfactory dealings.


He turned around as she motioned for him to sit on one end of the couch. He smiled at her efficiency; with one look, she understood his need.

He moved to the end of the couch, sat down, and leaned back against the corner. She was wearing a black mini-skirt and top. She hiked the mini-skirt out of her way and knelt between his legs long enough to undo the robe and spread it open. He was already semi-hard and the hardening to fullness when her hand encircled him told her everything she wanted to know about what was required.

She moved away from him and lay down on her stomach. She impaled her mouth and throat on him in one smooth, much, practiced motion.

He moved his hips up trying to drive deeper. She had him completely inside her, but moved her head back to give him room to thrust. She had been here at times when he wanted to take his time; she had been here at times when he wanted her to scream in the wild abandon of pleasure; and she had been here at times like this when he needed a vehicle for his release.

She brought one hand up to caress his balls and ball sac. He was driving, and she allowed him to.

He dropped his hips down to the couch, but she kept her head in place. Only when he did not immediately plunge upward into her mouth, did she move her head back to release him completely. She held him towards the top of his dick to allow her thumb to stroke the underside of his crown. She moved down to place small licks on his balls. He reacted, and she moved up to take him into her mouth. When she had him in place, she took her hand off him and gave him free reign.

He immediately drove up into her mouth and dropped his hips again. This time as he held himself away from her, she used her tongue to bathe the head of his dick. She felt the bunching of effort and relaxed as he drove into her throat again. He pumped in and out several times before settling back down. She waited to ensure he had stopped, took him in an inch, ran her tongue hard against the bottom of his dick, took another inch, repeated the tongue action on the bottom of his penis, took him another inch, and caressed him hard with her tongue. She continued this until he was fully embedded inside the warm, wet confines of her mouth and throat again.

She unwound herself from him, only to receive a thrust into her mouth from him as he surged. She waited patiently allowing him the freedom to thrust in and to the edge of her mouth and back in again.

He started to press up and she moved onto her knees leaning forward. He got up but continued to guide her back with his dick still inside her mouth. She looked up at him, and he nodded for her to lay back. She released him and moved her legs around and lay back with her head propped by a corner cushion. He moved towards her until his dick was pointing at her mouth. She opened her mouth and received him. She got as comfortable as she could and reached up to rake nails as far up his torso as she could reach.

Eben began a slow deliberate in-and-out pace that would carry him slowly over the edge. He wanted nothing more than to thrust viciously, but he let her get used to him being in charge of the pace. She used her nails on his stomach and ran them down as if driving the pressure toward his dick, guiding it to where it could find release into her mouth. He picked up the pace slowly; she moved her tongue on him as much as she could as he withdrew and accepted his thrusts into her mouth. She fondled his balls as his thrusts became more purposeful and let him use her mouth to relieve his need.

He withdrew himself almost completely from of her mouth and with one final thrust growled as he buried himself in her throat. She accepted him that final time, and used a swallowing motion to work the sensitized head of his penis as he finished coming. He tried to move away, but she wrapped her arms around his thighs trapping him with no escape except forward into the depth of her mouth. He leaned over her, but she continued to overload the nerves on the crown of his dick. He fought her but it only added to the sensations, as she had to continuously adjust to keep him in place. She continued her licking, sucking, and rubbing until his nerve-endings shut down. She felt him relax above her and settled into gently caressing him with her mouth and tongue.

She had been here before after one of his sister's teasing visits and though she did not know what caused the mood she knew what he needed from her. She pushed him gently onto his back and walked sexily into the downstairs bathroom. He heard the sink run and waited for her to come to him. She had gotten naked in the bathroom and moved towards him with purpose. She again lay on her stomach and took him in her mouth. It was a momentary caress only to warn his body. She kissed, licked and nibbled everywhere she knew on his body that would enjoin him to hardness again.

It was not long before she could crawl up his body and sink herself onto him. It was a small orgasm that caused shivers through her body; an appetizer for what she knew would come when he was in this mood.

The surge of wetness took Eben over the top. He stood up with his cock still buried in her and lay her down on the couch. She straightened a leg and rotated herself so that her ass was pointing towards him. He grabbed her butt cheeks and his fingers slipped on the lubrication she had coated herself with for later.

It was more of what he needed so he pulled back and thrust hard into her. She squealed as she smiled thinking of how good the hot bath felt on her sore muscles after he was done with her on these kinds of nights. It would be the only afterplay she got, but it would a good cap to her pleasure. She squeezed him with her pussy and arched her ass to allow him more freedom to fuck into her.

He felt the change in her attitude and position. He put one foot up on the couch, pulled back, and thrust into her with no thought to her pleasure. She grunted and pressed back against him to wedge him deeper inside her. He pulled back and thrust into her again. Asa's head went down to the couch, and she pushed back as another thrust penetrated as deeply as she wanted. He held at the deep end and used short thrusts to give her something more than a monetary reward for her body. She growled as she felt the action that always gave her the best orgasm. It was not long before her body exploded in pleasure as her nature took over her body.

She took her legs off the couch and cornered it with her hips. It dropped her hips, but she knew it left her at a better angle for what he needed next. She did not even protest when he pulled out of her and moved his cockhead upwards until it was aligned with her anal opening. She did grunt when she felt him push himself into her. He was always hard enough to easily penetrate into her tight anus with sturdy pressure. She put her hands under her head and relaxed waiting for the pleasure that always came when Eben did this to her. He pushed himself into her with steady, constant pressure until his hips where touching her buttocks. She sighed and shook her ass to sink him deeper. He pulled back slowly and moved into her with the same steady pressure. It was a few strokes before she loosened enough to take him smoothly. Eben reached down and grabbed one of her asscheeks in each hand. He spread her ass gently and thrust into her hard. She reached around her to hold his hips as a small gasp of pleasure escaped her mouth.

It released him from the last chains of control he demanded of himself. Asa was enjoying him so there was no reason not to drive to the release. She was tighter than any woman he had ever touched except one. He dropped his head back as he remembered a snowy Christmas Eve that was the last time he had truly lost control of himself. He thought about what it felt like to thrust into a virgin's body as he thrust into Asa. He could not hold out long, and Asa squeezing him as her orgasm overwhelmed her was too much. He pulled back and thrust, releasing into her body. He leaned over her and put more of his weight on her ass as she milked him of the last vestiges of pleasure.

Eben climbed off Asa and sat back on the other end of the couch. His breathing slowly evened out. He didn't move so she got up and walked to the bathroom again. She was holding a wet and a dry towel. He closed his eyes as she gently cleaned him off.

Eye contact told her she could leave. She allowed him to assist in dressing her, and he walked her to the door.

He closed the door behind her. If he had looked through his peephole, he would have been surprised to see that she turned and touched the door with a loving smile on her face. Asa was different from the other women at the end of the phone number he dialed. Marle had picked her for Eben carefully. She was always available because Eben was her only client. She even paid taxes on the checks the agency cut her. Considering how often he needed her body, she was, for all intents and purposes, Eben's mistress. Her eyes turned sad as she wondered how much longer it would last; she had only had two lovers before she turned to the agency. She knew she had been lucky that Marle chose her for Eben. She had been richly rewarded both in pleasure and monetarily. She turned from his door and walked proudly out of his building.

On the other side of the door, Eben walked to his phone and dialed the number.

"Hello," a different voice answered, not as husky as the previous one.

"Eben."

"Yes sir."

"Everything was satisfactory."

"We are happy to serve, sir."

He hung up the phone knowing it would show up on his next charge card statement. He reached for his liquor glass and took a careful sip.

"That was beautiful!"

He turned around as the voice came to him from the door to his bedroom.

He blinked.

Blinked again.

He looked at his liquor glass and at the door to his penthouse. He looked back at the man he refused to believe was standing at the entrance to his bedroom.

"No, I'm serious Eben. That was truly beautiful. God, I wished I'd kept her for myself! Then again I had Amelia, and let me tell you, I had her enough to pay for that fancy agency Asa gets your money from."

Eben nodded as Jason Marle, his very dead, partner walked towards him.

Eben took a step back.

Jason waved a hand at him, chiding him for that step. Jason sat down on one of the seats that matched the couch. He looked around the living room before he spoke again.

"God, man! What's with the black and glass shit? Even I had enough make-believe class to go for antiques."

Eben sat down heavily on the couch. He looked at his liquor glass again. He shook his head briskly and looked at Jason. Incredibly, enough the thought that Jacob had never looked better flashed through his mind.

Jason was looking much better than when he died or any of the years that Eben knew him. He seemed vital again. Eben could not quite see through him, but he could make out the black of the couch through Jason.

"Well, boy! Are you going to continue fucking your life up?" Jason asked in a frustrated but still friendly voice.

"Fucking up? The business is doing much better than when you died."

"Ah, to the hell with business! Well, not totally to hell... I mean it's a nice way to make money, no matter what anybody says."

"And you certainly made a lot of it."

"Yeah, but not much of anything else," Jason lamented.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Well, I'm fucking here talking to you," Jason replied. "That's not all too wonderful compared to the alternative."

Eben raised an eyebrow slowly beginning to accept the whole thing as a hallucination. The Marle he knew would never have discarded the fake French accent.

"You don't believe I'm really here, son?" Jason said suspiciously.

"Not at all," Eben replied honestly.

Jacob laughed, "Too bad, kid! Cause I am, and I got some shitty news."

Eben leaned back waiting.

"You're fucking your life up according to the powers that have. And I'm supposed to help you get a life," Jason said.

"Get a life. I have a life," Eben replied heatedly.

"No, Eben. You have an existence, just like I did," Jacob said, turning his head but not before Eben saw the wave of sadness that shadowed his eyes.

"What's wrong with that? You did well enough. Look at you now. You look better than you ever did. You can't tell me that's too bad."

Jason turned around, and his eyes burned with pain.

"It's bad, Eben."

Eben waited, not so sure it was all a dream again.

"They let you look into the other side. They let you see everything that you could have had if you lived right: then they take it away, and let you go."

"What's so bad about that? At least you're not on fire. If I have the 'who they are' part of this right."

"Yeah, I'm not on fire. But now, I get to watch life pass me by as I did when I was flesh."

"Pass you by?"

"Yes, Eben! I get to watch people live. I get to want to be a part of their life. I get to remember every time I could have lived. I get to remember love, and I get to watch it. But I can't touch any of it, ever."

"Hmm... I still don't see what's wrong with that."

Jason sighed quietly and stared at the only person, other than Amelia, he had been close to.

"We weren't evil, Eben. We just weren't good."

"I give to charity!" Eben defended himself.

"No, Eben. You buy good publicity. You don't actually give anything."

"What's the difference?" Eben asked sarcastically.

"Living and living like me," Jason answered. "You know, I'm not the only one that gets to do this."

"I'm still not clear on what this is." Eben replied.

Jacob shook his head, "This is being horny like a 14-year-old boy, being able to watch someone get what Asa just gave you and only having it build more. You can't complete anything on this side, Eben. You just get to feel it build. Sometimes it subsides, but it all comes rushing back the next time you walk in on someone having sex. It all builds and builds, until you go crazy. Then you go sane, and find out none of the pressure ever went away."

Eben shuddered remembering what that had been like, being 14 and the mindless horniness that came with some physical maturity.

"It's like that with everything. We can't ever escape that we didn't live life, Eben. They make us continue to live the exact same way, but they open up whatever that place in your soul that the people in your life should have been able to touch."

Eben sat quietly listening.

"You know we can do some weird shit on this side."

Eben shook his head again.

"Yeah, I walked up into the clouds one time and watched the sun that way. Kept walking. Never got tired, only bored, and then I came back. I think I could have walked to the sun. Imagine how long that would have taken."

"You can't move faster?"

"No. I can only move faster if I'm with someone moving faster than I can walk."

"Why are you here, Jason?" Eben asked suddenly.

"I told you. I have to help you get a life."

"Why you?"

"I don't know, beyond being the only one you know on this side that can still interact with you."