An Erotic Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta said she checked all of the information and questioned the members of his department. She informed Eben that she dressed down Marlene for her actions. Marlene in her natural kindness had attempted to hide the man's managerial incompetence as the most important reason his employment needed to be terminated. She tried to put the blame solely on his surly nature and inability to work with her.

Roberta visited the head of the department and discovered she was grooming Asa as the assistant head's replacement having concluded that he could not manage her people out of a paper bag. She was not planning on leaving the company any time soon and believed that Asa would have plenty of time to grow into the position. She planned to ask the assistant head for his resignation before her scheduled maternity, leave but the one and half month premature birth debarred her plans.

Marlene's email was sent at Roberta and the head's instruction. There was supposed to have been a meeting with the assistant head before that but his two-hour late arrival that morning prevented it. Informing Marlene to delay her announcement was overlooked in the attempts to locate him; it was not something Eben believed the ultra-organized Roberta and Marlene had really overlooked.

The assistant head went through another round of loud protests until annoyed, Eben asked him politely to shut the fuck up. Eben asked Marlene why she did not come to him with her problem and investigation results. She explained the assistant head was only a tree and therefore a situation that should be handled by Roberta, or the head of the department. Eben's role was at the forest level and having him deal with a particularly unbending tree was counterproductive to the company's needs. Eben looked at her for a good minute and calmly informed her that since she was responsible for seeing 'his commands' (causing a snicker from Asa) made reality; he should have been informed of major obstacles. Not telling him might have put them in a situation where the assistant head's recalcitrant attitude towards her created a crisis. Eben expected her to solve these type of problems but needed to know if something was taking her attention from 'his commands'.

The assistant head protested again. Eben asked Roberta why they were all still in the office since his only interest was dealing with Marlene's failure to keep him informed.

"Shouldn't you have gone home already?" Eben asked Marlene as she approached his desk.

"My mother died a year ago, and I don't have a boyfriend..." she said while putting the report on Christmas bonuses Eben requested on his desk. She looked away embarrassed at the mention of a boyfriend.

Her last boyfriend liked to hit things. The thing he liked to hit the most was Marlene.

A couple of weeks after Marlene's confrontation with the assistant head of marketing, the boyfriend did not take his usual care placing the bruises somewhere she could cover with clothing. He suffered the misfortune of Brenda, Asa, and Roberta being in Eben's office when Marlene came in sporting a shiner and a bruise no makeup could cover up. They sat on her, until she confessed what happened.

The women had restructured the company's charity to be exclusively locally based: scholarships for local police and firemen's kids, a shelter for battered women, etc. Brenda's call to the local prosecutor, who happened to be a woman, filled Eben's office with half a dozen policemen and the prosecutor within ten minutes. Marlene tried to argue against pressing charges until Eben informed the prosecutor that Marlene would be pressing charges and testifying against her boyfriend. Marlene nodded her immediate obedience, raising more than a few eyebrows. Eben's three lovers spent the rest of the day to making sure all traces of the boyfriend were ejected from Marlene's apartment.

A police lieutenant, known for doing things his way thereby limiting his career promotions, ensured that a message was delivered to the boyfriend from Eben. The lieutenant had two daughters; a freshman at Cornell, and a sophomore at Dartmouth. With neither education costing the lieutenant a penny, he felt indebted to Eben for making his daughters' dreams possible.

All four women and the prosecutor looked askance at Eben when the boyfriend was brought into the courtroom with the fresh bruises his cellmates beat onto his skin on display. They were even more suspicious that he pleaded guilty and accepted the maximum penalty without a peep of protest.

"Do you have anything else for me, Sir?" Marlene asked. Since the boyfriend incident, she came in before and left after Eben did.

The rumors about them were swelling in the ranks. Sometimes Eben thought the gossip royalty just enjoyed the titillation of thinking he was fucking every woman that crossed his path.

"No, but I would appreciate you staying, in case Roberta or I need anything after our meeting," Eben told her.

Eben knew they would not need her but the changes in his life taught him how bad the Christmas Eves alone had really been. Sitting at her desk reading erotica (she did not know he knew) waiting to see if she would be needed was small comfort, but the only one Marlene allowed. Eben did not know why Marlene declined Brenda's offer to spend the holidays with them like Roberta's family was planning to. Surprisingly, none of the women pushed her about it.

Eben enjoyed the smooth sway of Marlene's ass when she walked out. She was wearing a short gray skirt and white shirt. Her dress leaned to the more feminine after the boyfriend was carted off to his jail sentence.

Originally, Eben thought it was because she no longer had bruises to hide but...

She wore thongs, Eben's preference, exclusively now. Her perfume was his favorite, which was something very difficult to misinterpret. The last straw came during the Christmas party; Eben caught multiple glimpses of her garter belts and even a couple of panty shots.

They were white and tiny, barely covering her treasure.

The flirtation had grown so subtlety that Eben did not know when he decided Marlene was going to be his. Eben turned to stare out his window again. The first panty shot of the afternoon was an epiphany.

He wanted her.

She wanted him.

He looked around the office at the time to make sure no one else could see HIS treasure. He walked around, heavy with need, the rest of the party. His three lovers in attendance teased him incessantly about it and made his dick harder by sneaking caresses when they could.

The second panty shot was framed for Asa, Brenda and him. He might have missed it if Brenda did not poke him while her eyes enjoyed Marlene's show. They had a clear view of how the panties did NOT cover her outer labia.

"Now sucking your cum out of that sweet little pussy would be the perfect Christmas gift this year," Brenda sighed. Asa nodded vigorously in agreement. Eben had a feeling that Roberta would have 'thirded' the sentiment.

Brenda's comment/wish was why Eben was staring out the window, thinking. He might have been oblivious to Marlene's campaign but doubted the other women were.

The change in Marlene's clothing, the thongs, the colors she wore, the perfume: the women had armed Marlene with his preferences.

After Brenda and Asa left to prepare for Brenda's annual Christmas Eve get-together, Eben retreated to ponder his options or if the four women had even left him any.

Eben turned the chair when he felt Roberta enter. She pulled the door behind her, but Eben noticed it did not close completely. She walked around his desk and leaned back against it. Eben raised an eyebrow and she smiled. She lifted a knee up and set her foot down between his thighs.

She was wearing a short, hip-hugging skirt. Her position exposed black panties as small as Marlene's white ones.

Eben hard-on demanded her attention, and he shifted his hips to adjust the angle at which it tried to speak to her. She spread her legs, pushing the skirt up, and giving his eyes the great pleasure of witnessing the wet spot on her pussy's covering. He ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh until they kissed the moisture.

Her head dropped back and she sighed when he used a rubbing motion to further excite her. Eben was glad their affair started so soon after Tiffany left for college. Roberta became the happy recipient of his attention when Asa and Brenda needed time alone.

Neither her children nor her mother questioned the nights he stayed over which surprised him early on. Roberta explained Peter was happy to have a big brother and knew his mother was happier for his being in her life. Michele was like her mother and sister in her love of Eben's attention. Roberta's mother was just happy to see her daughter getting some.

Eben stood up between Roberta's legs and undid the buttons of her shirt. Her breathing increased its pace as she reacted to the expectation of their joining.

Their sex was torrid; something was usually broken in his office when they fucked there. Eben's favorite was to bend her over the desk, pull her skirt up to her waist, push her panties aside, and fuck her as hard as he could for as long as he could. Roberta had a hair trigger on her orgasms and even if those sexual encounters did not last long, her orgasms were extremely powerful because of the intensity.

She especially liked it before important meetings.

Roberta pulled her arms out of the sleeves and gasped when the cold air touched her nipples as Eben released her breasts from the confines of her bra. She had the fullest breasts of his lovers, and Eben spent a long time giving them the attention they deserved.

He wondered how it would be in his house with Tiffany and Roberta spending the holidays under his roof. The nights with Tiffany were fewer and farther in between since her matriculation into college. They were down to getting together once a month, but she had broken-up with her most recent boyfriend and called Eben to say she was feeling particularly frisky during the holiday season. Eben thought there would always be a place in her sexual life for him, but he would never again be the focus of it.

Roberta gasped when Eben sucked her nipples hard. He licked his way down her stomach. She put her feet on the ground and stood up. He reached behind her and undid the skirt, unzipping it. He dragged the skirt and panties down her legs. She sat on the edge of the desk to escape the confines of her pooled clothing and put her knees over Eben's shoulders. He licked her pussy lips and was amazed again by how similar to her daughter she tasted.

He shrugged mentally leaving Tiffany and Roberta to work out sharing him for the holiday season. Like with Brenda and Asa, he did not need to know the details.

He wanted to fuck badly. Marlene kept him near the edge during the party, and Brenda's comment fueled the fire.

Roberta felt his tension and only let him lick her until she got to the same plane of excitement. She pulled him up by his hair and walked backwards to the large couch while helping him strip.

These were her favorite times with Eben. There was a lot to be said for long nights of passion but intense short sessions where he fucked her at the short end of his control left her the most satisfied.

He pushed her down on the couch, grabbed her legs beneath her knees, and pushed them down besides her breasts. He settled between her legs, and she reached between them to grab him. She stroked the tip of his dick up and down between her pussy lips to enjoy the brief moment of foreplay. He was hard as a steel bar, and Roberta smiled as he bucked his hips towards her. It fucked his dickhead into her and she arched in reaction. He pushed into her slowly knowing her body needed time to adjust to his size.

At the end of his stroke, he ground his hips against her. He was fitting them closer together. She moved beneath him looking for the best penetration of her body. They hit the perfect spot, and Eben pushed down on her legs opening her body to surrender its last depth to him.

She gasped at his slow pullback and dug her nails into his arms. She knew what was coming; he had that smile on his face.

He pushed into her maddeningly slow, and her pussy wept moisture around him. She moved beneath him but his arms trapped her. She needed that first orgasm; Eben would only speed up after that first orgasm.

Her body fought her need, letting it build as slowly as his strokes. She cursed him lovingly as she felt like her nipples were going to pop off from excitement. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples with her fingers to dissipate some of the sensation. It was the last bit of stimulation she needed. The next feel of him stroking to the very depth of her did it.

It built all over her body; she palmed her breasts and squeezed hard as her entire body flooded with sensation. She screamed, not able to bottle the pleasure in any longer.

Eben sped up; he would not be able to hold on the way he usually did, speeding through five gears as Roberta's orgasms increased in power and intensity.

He thought he could manage three of her orgasms though if he concentrated. He focused on the motion in and out of her. He put a foot on the ground and turned her slightly so he could stroke completely in and out of her. She brought her hands to his hips and dug her nails in reaction to his stroking through her orgasm. Both knew there would not be a long wait.

Roberta arched her hips towards him opening her body to the increased power of his thrusts. Her body did not have the opportunity to come down from the pleasure of the first orgasm and her mind knew what would come after her next.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of him moving smoothly at half-power. The approach of the orgasm was long and started from her womb.

Different from the first one, this orgasm centered almost completely inside her pussy. It felt like Eben was scratching an itch deep inside her that only his hard, moving cock could reach. A heat spread in her pussy as the friction of his movement built up. She squeezed her pussy muscles around him and it set her off. It traveled no farther up than the small of her back and no farther down than halfway to her knees. She flexed and unflexed her pussy around Eben's cock inducing him to the next step.

Eben let himself lose control. He gripped her legs as tight as he could and pushed down on them with all his weight. He turned her slightly to increase the penetration and pounded his hips against her body with no thought to her.

She screamed again as his hips increased the power and speed of his fucking. Eben did not hear her; his world was his dick stroking and out of her in one continuous motion. He felt the release building as his eyes lost focus. He brought it down a notch slowing his strokes so he could add more power and length to them. He growled his release as his balls tightened close to his body, and his skin released heat into the air. He fucked into her one last time and felt the vibration of his dick set her off one last time. Her body caressed him and she screamed their joining as the wet heat of his cum freed everything inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her with his face to the right side of her neck. She hugged him tightly and their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Come here!" she said with authority a couple of minutes later.

Confused, he moved up to his knees to see what she wanted. She was looking to the door. He pulled away from her and sat back at the other end of the couch. He turned to look at the person she was talking to.

Marlene was leaning against the doorframe. Her eyes were wide, and there were tears in them, but not the salt of sadness.

She moved towards Roberta with slow, nearly stumbling strides. Her hands were fisted, and she seemed to have little control of her body. She settled her knees against the couch staring at Roberta's fingers as they caressed her belly. The air around Eben heated as Marlene's need joined their satisfaction.

"I want you clean Eben off with your mouth," Roberta said to her, "then you do the same to me."

Roberta sat up and moved backwards so that they were on opposite ends of the couch.

Marlene did not question Roberta's command. She turned to Eben and moved towards him. Eben shifted his legs so that they were off the couch. Marlene stood between them and looked at Eben.

She looked like she needed something.

"Do it, Marlene," he commanded.

She smiled at peace and knelt between his legs. It was not Roberta that she wanted telling her what to do. She put her hands on the inside of Eben's thighs. The warmth of her body soothed the last of the post-orgasm reaction from him. He pushed his hips closer to the edge of the couch at the gentle request of her hands. She smiled up at him in thanks for making her task easier.

She looked into his eyes as she extended her tongue and lowered herself to him. She broke the eye contact as her tongue touched his skin. She licked the area around his balls and dick first, where Roberta's excitement had overflowed her body's capacity and stained Eben. Marlene licked every drop of flavor from him taking it inside her body. She pushed his dick aside with her mouth and bathed his balls in her saliva. The care she took hardened Eben, and he could feel Marlene's happiness as she finally licked his length. Her nails dug into his thighs as she used her lips and tongue to move and clean his dick replacing Roberta's moisture with her own.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and suckled it. He grabbed fistfuls of hair and pulled her mouth from him. Her eyes were out of focus and her breathing so hard it looked painful. He turned her head towards Roberta who was playing with her pussy. Eben pushed Marlene to her second task.

Marlene crawled onto the couch and leaned her head down so that her face was in Roberta's center. Her legs were crossed at her ankles and her ass moved in front of Eben's face in a hypnotizing motion. Roberta grabbed her breasts and dropped her head back as Marlene concentrated on her pussy.

Roberta gasped and Eben figured he should join the action. He stood up behind Marlene and undid the button on her skirt. He unzipped it but before removing her skirt, he grabbed her ass. She moaned into Roberta's pussy as Eben's fingers dug into her skin. He grabbed the skirt and pulled it over her ass and down her thighs. He turned her body so she could stand on the floor and took her skirt off. Roberta shifted her body to maintain the contact Marlene had with her pussy. Marlene knelt on the edge of the couch. Eben wanted to do it slowly, but the realization of what Marlene wanted was the reason that he lost control with Roberta.

He wanted the completion Marlene's submissiveness offered and fucking Roberta had not taken any of the edge off.

He moved to his desk and grabbed the blade he used to open letters. He moved back to her, pulled back on Marlene's panties, and cut the g-string. He cut the waist of her panties at her hip and pulled them from her body. She felt the air on her nudity and arched her back begging for his touch.

He needed to be inside her too badly to wait.

He moved behind her led by his hard cock. The tip of him touched her, and she gasped in reaction to his warmth. He pushed into her, and it felt like her pussy tugged him deeper.

Roberta let out a sound of orgasm as Marlene's motions on her became frantic when Eben buried his cock as deep inside her as he could. Roberta laughed as Marlene joined her in orgasm. She wriggled beneath Marlene, until she could kiss the girl's lips. She pulled Marlene on top of her, letting Eben put more weight on her ass. Eben put one foot on the couch, pulled back and fucked Marlene with deep, hard strokes.

Roberta tore at Marlene's clothing until the girl was naked except for stockings, garters and heels. She reached behind Marlene, grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as far as she could to ease Eben's passing. Marlene was tight so Roberta's action gave him a greater freedom of movement. Eben watched as Roberta put her face in Marlene's neck. Marlene pushed back against Eben as she moved her head to the side to give Roberta greater access.