An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't like what I've seen..."

"I told you, the porn sluts usually fake it. When they fake multiples, they kinda fake one orgasm after another, as if they're just regular orgasms in series. That's not quite right, at least not for me. When I have them, the first one hits and starts to level out just as the next hits, like I have maybe a second or two of plateau before the next climax. It's fucking intense as hell."

"Do you want to rest now?" I asked her, wanting to change the subject. For reasons I didn't quite understand, I felt very self-conscious.

"What do you want to do, Tave?" she asked, the mischievous glint back in her eyes. "We haven't quite taken care of the whole v-card thing yet. At least not for pussy sex. Your oral v-card is in shreds in the trash."

An image of my cock shredded and in a garbage can sprung into my mind, bile rising in my throat at the disturbing thought. But I pushed it away and instead focused on Tink's eager, almost glowing face.

"Are you up to it after, um, that."

"You mean coming over and over and over on your tongue?" she grinned, and it was all I could do to keep from yanking off my pants and mounting her right then.

"Yeah. Aren't you sore?"

"Oh, it doesn't work quite like that, Tave," she assured me, stroking my cheek with her fingers. "I mean, I'll be sore later from coming, especially since you used your fingers too. But right now, it's different. It's like the burn from exercising when you're still in the middle of it and you want to push on. And I want very much to push on right now and feel your cock inside my tight little cunt. I mean, you want that, right?"

I tried to sputter out an answer, but Tink's hand that wasn't stroking my cheek had dropped to my groin to squeeze my rigid prick.

"Feels like you want that," she said, rubbing me through my pants. "Why don't you get those off and fuck me."

Nodding, I stood and pulled off my pants and underwear together. The blonde girl's gaze dropped to my erection and she scooted forward so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She glanced up at me, grinned, and grasped my throbbing shaft before leaning forward and licking pre-cum off the tip of it. I let out a groan, then pushed my hips forward. Tink took the hint and swallowed a couple of inches of my length, her tongue wiggling against the underside.

"I'd love to keep this up, given how many times you made me come, but that wouldn't accomplish our goal," she said after she let my dick fall from her mouth. "Plus, I really want you to fuck me."

"I really want to fuck you," I replied. "How do you want..."

"It's not what I want, Tave. How do you want to fuck me for your first time? On my back? On my hands and knees? Or, do you want me to ride you, to fuck you for your first..."

"On your back, so I'm in control but can still see your face," I said, cutting her off.

"Mmmm... good choice," Tink said, scooting back again until she was all the way on the bed. Once in place, she spread her legs and beckoned for me to come to her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12