An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 3

Story Info
Devirgining Charms. Tink claims Tave's virginity.
4.6k words
4.64
6.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

Part 3 (of 7): Devirgining Charms

The short-haired blonde girl lay back, legs spread, finger beckoning as I climbed onto the bed. I paused for a moment to kiss her swollen pussy lips, then the short, golden fuzz on her mound, then her flat, taught belly. Almost more than anything, I wanted to sink my hard cock into the wet warmth of her ready vadge, washing away my virginity in our ecstasy. But I also wanted to enjoy the experience of having a naked, willing, and sexy girl beneath me, her charms mine to enjoy.

"Mmmm... that feels nice," Tink moaned as I kissed and licked up her abdomen to the valley between her large—especially for her petite frame—boobs.

Her real name was Wendy, and like me she was a freshman in college. But everyone called her Tink because not only did she look like the cartoon character, she loved her as well. In fact, earlier that evening, before we'd gone back to her room, she'd dressed as a very sexy woodland fairy for a Halloween party. Her costume consisted of two large, fabric leaves laced together on the sides, and she'd drawn quite a bit of attention from guys at the party. But once she made it clear she really wanted my attention, we'd left the party.

Back at her room, she'd figured out that I was still a virgin. Yet instead of being bothered by that, it had excited her. And after I fingered her to an orgasm, she'd given me my first ever blowjob, swallowing my cum and licking up what had leaked out of her mouth (except for a bit that had come out her nose when she coughed after my first shot of cum). Then it had been my turn to explore her pussy with my tongue. Given that she had several orgasms, the last one multiple, I believe my first time performing cunnilingus succeeded brilliantly. At the least, it went well enough for me to be brimming with confidence as I licked and sucked Tink's dark pink nipples while trying to position my dick to enter her.

"Let me do that," she said, reaching between my legs and guiding me. "That's it. Now, just shove it in and... fuck... yeah... yeah... you've got it... yeah..."

I'd noticed already that Tink seemed to say 'yeah' a lot when stimulated, so its recurrence when I started pumping in and out of her clinging vagina assured me that the pleasure I was feeling was not mine alone. And what incredible pleasure I was feeling.

As I thrust, building speed, I marveled at the sensations emanating from the sensitive skin of my cock. Her pussy walls gripped at me, at first trying to keep me from entering, then from pulling out. Or at least that was how it felt. Tink—short, toned legs griping my hips and small but strong hands pulling at my arms—certainly wasn't trying to keep me from sinking into her over and over. But with each plunge, her tight vagina resisted penetration with ecstasy inducing resistance. Had she not been so well lubricated from her natural juices, I suspect sex would've been impossible.

"How does it feel?" she asked me as I fell into a rhythm.

"Better than anything I ever imagined. Better than my fingers inside you."

"Better than my mouth?"

"Yes, and no. Different."

"Mmmm... Some guys like a girl's mouth better. Some like a girl's cunt more. You're saying you like both the same, huh? Is that just so you keep getting both?"

"Not the same," I replied, ignoring her teasing last question. "Very different, but both incredible."

"Your prick's in a warm, wet hole for both, so how are they different?" the blonde girl inquired, although I noted the difficulty with which she pushed out her question through increasingly shortened breaths.

"In your mouth, it was your lips and tongue. Inside you, it's everything all around me. Around my dick."

"Oh, I see," Tink moaned. "You like that totally inside me feeling, huh? What about this?"

For a heartbeat, I didn't notice anything different. But in the next moment, as I was fully buried inside of her, the walls enveloping my shaft constricted, holding me in place even as I tried to pull back. It only lasted for a second, then I felt the sheath around me relax. I attempted again to withdraw, but the viselike grip returned. The same thing happened a third time. And during all of this, Tink stared up at me, a wicked smile on her impish face.

"You're doing that," I accused her, my voice hoarse.

"Yeppers," she nodded, eyes gleaming. "Why don't you just leave it all the way inside me for a bit, okay?"

An involuntary sigh left my lips, but I did as she asked. Almost immediately, her pussy started rhythmically squeezing my erection. It wasn't as strong as when her vagina had squeezed my fingers when she climaxed, but it was more regular.

"I didn't know girls could do that," I managed to say after as the squeezing tapered off and Tink relaxed.

"I don't know if most can. I've worked hard on it."

"Really?"

"Really," she grinned. "So, you still say my mouth's just as good as my cunt?"

"No. Your mouth is incredible, but that feeling, being so deep inside you, your pussy clamping around me like that... fuck... it's more than I can describe."

"Mmmm... you making me have multiples on your tongue was that way for me," Tink admitted with a wink. "I guess we're even. So, why don't you start fucking me again? Maybe fast and hard this... oh... yeah... yeah... yeah... fuck yeah..."

I'd been so caught up in feeling her vadge squeeze me, and talking to her after, that I'd not even thought about starting back up. But her words awakened me. Even as she spoke, I pulled out until just the tip was in her, then rammed back in. At the same moment, I heard her say something about hard and fast, so I took her up on that, drilling into her with enough force to make her big boobs shake with each impact.

Steadying myself with my left arm while not letting up on the pounding I was now giving the curvy little blonde, I grasped one of her bouncing tits, squeezing and twisting it. Tink moaned, reached for my head, and yanked it down toward her captured boob. I took the hint, my tongue licking at her nipple, doing my best to keep up with it as her breast moved.

"Bite and pull," the girl grunted, and I did as she instructed, taking her now slick nub in my teeth and pulling it up before letting it go.

"Oh fuck, do that again," Tink whined, so I did. Several more times. I also watched her pinch and pull her other nipple, elongating it, then letting it snap back against her heaving boob. All the while, her moans were interspersed with 'yeahs', then she shuddered beneath me and let out a long, sustained moan.

At that same moment, with almost no warning, I felt a tightening in my balls and knew I was about to come. I slowed down, but the sensation didn't lessen.

"What's wrong?" my lover asked.

"I'm really close too," I told her, trying to think of something to distract me.

"Then come. Fill me. Claim me."

"Did you just come?"

"Almost, but don't worry about me. I already came several times. This is about you."

"But what if you..."

"I won't get prego," she said, guessing at my next concern. "That's taken care of. And I know I don't have to worry about you giving me anything."

I nodded, ignoring a half-formed objection that I had no such reason to be as sure about her giving me something. We were too far along—I was too far along. And a few more strokes in and out of her wonderfully tight warmth showed me how right I was. Burying myself as deep inside her as possible, I exploded. I couldn't see how much I came, but from the number of spurts that jetted into her, I think it may have been even more than earlier.

***

"So, how's it feel not to be a virgin anymore," Tink asked, her fingers tracing a line up my still sweat covered arm.

We were lying on her bed, naked, facing each other. It'd been a couple minutes since I'd filled her pussy then rolled off her, but the pure bliss from that experience still lingered around me.

"Incredible. Sex in reality is more awesome than anything I ever dreamed was possible."

"Nah, sex is just okay. I make it awesomer."

"I doubt sex is ever 'just okay', but I'm equally as sure that you are awesome, or 'awesomer', as you say."

"Oh, you might be surprised. I've had plenty of 'just okay' sex, and from guys a lot more experienced than you."

"Then maybe I'm the 'awesomer' one," I teased, but Tink surprised me by nodding before crushing her lips against mine.

"What was that for?" I asked, trying to catch my breath after more than a minute of kissing.

"Because you are awesomer, Tave," she grinned. "So much more than I could've hoped, especially for a virgin."

"Well, I'm not a virgin anymore," I shot back. "So, let's see how round two goes. Maybe I'll be even more awesome."

I reached between her legs, and as expected found the thick folds of her pussy wet. But before I could do more than just feel, Tink moved my hand away.

"Let's just lie here a bit, okay?"

"Does it... are you..."

"It doesn't hurt, and I'm fine," she laughed, again filling in the words for me. "I can feel the soreness starting, but it's a very, very good soreness. Trust me."

"Then what..."

"I just want to be close to you. I've never felt like this afterwards."

"Like what?"

"Very Satisfied. Almost Satiated. A little sleepy."

"Why only 'almost' satiated if you're satisfied?"

"Well, I'm still wanting more, so that's why the 'almost'. But what I got was so good, I'm very satisfied."

"Surely other guys have made you feel, um, satisfied and almost satiated."

"Yeah, not so much. I'm usually neither, especially satisfied."

Annoyance at what I was sure was flattering deception infused me, and I sat up. Tink propped herself up on one elbow, which had the distracting effect of drawing my attention to her tits. Closing my eyes, I tried to keep focused on what she was doing instead of how she looked.

"Are you okay, Tavis?" the girl asked, and her use of my full name did not escape my attention. Instead, it fueled my annoyance. Opening my eyes, I glared at her.

"I'm fine, Wendy," I shot back, hating my tone but unable to stop myself. "I'm just a little hurt you think I need my ego stroked so much. I was happy with how everything went. I didn't need you to lie to me to make me think it was even better than it was."

"I'm not lying," the blonde snapped, sitting up and crossing her arms over her ample chest. "I meant every fucking word, although now I'm starting to regret that I did."

"Come one. You're telling me that a guy with no experience really impressed a girl with as much as you seem to have had."

"You calling me a slut?"

"What? No. I'm saying you're lying to make me feel better, but you don't have to. I already feel pretty fucking incredible as it is."

"So, I'm a lying slut? Is that it?"

"I'm not saying you're a slut," I groaned, standing and starting to pace, my hands in my hair. "I'm just saying you don't need to lie to me about how good it was for you. I know you enjoyed what we did, and that's enough without you trying to make me think..."

"Well, somebody needs to help you think," the blonde interrupted me, now on her feet as well, fists tight at her side. "Otherwise, you're going to fuck up something that was, except for the last few seconds, as much the best fucking sexual experience of my fucking life as it was of yours."

"But you..."

"I've had sex before. More times than I might care to admit, and with more guys than I know I want to admit. And despite all that, I've never felt like this."

"But you said you had multiple orgasms before," I pointed out, so sure her words were a deception that I refused to even consider that they might be true."

"It's not the fucking physical shit," Tink sighed, shaking her head. "I mean, that was good. Really good. But it's how I felt after. That's what was special. What is special."

"Why me?"

"You're nice. You seemed to like pleasing me as much as you liked fucking me and me sucking you off. You're a good kisser. You're cute. Shit like that, I guess.

"I meant why did you choose me. How did you know we would, um, work."

"I don't know, really. I felt it that first day we met, like it was fate or some bullshit like that. I've never felt that before. And then I got to know you more, and I felt it more."

"So at first it was just flirting?"

"Nah, I'd have said yes from the first day. But I think this worked out better, not counting this bullshit argument."

"It's not bullshit, Tink," I said, not sure where to go from there but wanting her to know my concerns were real. "It's just that..."

"You didn't believe me when I told you how being with you, how what we did, what you did, made me feel."

"It's hard for me to believe, especially when you said, um, what you said when you guessed about me being, um..."

"A virgin."

"Yes, a virgin. You said that excited you. Why?"

"I thought you'd really enjoy what we were going to do. And it was a bit of a rush knowing how much I already liked you and that I'd be the one who got to teach and corrupt you. I just didn't figure on how it would affect me."

I opened my mouth, but never said anything. At that moment, Tink stepped closer to me, and I noticed tears forming in her eyes. I stroked her cheek, and she smiled up at me. I intended to kiss her, but before I could, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a long, wet kiss with quite a bit of interplay between our tongues.

"Don't stress over this, Tavis," she said when we came up for air. "I meant what I said. All of what I said. I may be a slut, but I'm not a liar. Not about important shit like how I feel, how you make me feel."

"I never called you a slut. I wouldn't. I just meant that I didn't see how you could say what you said given your experience..."

"Tave..."

"Yes..."

"Shut the fuck up while your ahead, okay?"

"But..."

"No 'buts'. Let that 'wouldn't call me a slut' comment be the end. It'll make me happy, and I'll make you happy."

"But..."

"Or maybe better, go ahead and call me a slut while you're fucking me, or while I'm giving you head. Then I'll know I'm your slut, and that'll make me even happier."

"Um, I don't think..."

"I told you I'd help you think," the blonde remined me. "And right now, I want you to think about this."

We kissed again, her arms back around my neck and her tits pressing against my torso as I reached around a squeezed her firm, toned ass. After a few seconds, the last thought of our disagreement dispersed and my dick responded by stiffening against Tink's abdomen.

"Oh, now that's much better," she murmured against my chest as she wrapped one hand around my rigid shaft. "I've got an idea what we can do with that."

"I think I know," I replied, kissing her head.

"Oh, I doubt it, given I'm much, much more experienced than you are."

"Funny."

"I thought so," Tink beamed, the sparkle in her eyes mesmerizing me.

"So, what's your idea."

"Well, you get back on the bed and lie on your back. I straddle you and ride you. If I come before you do, I'll finish you with my mouth and swallow it all."

"And if I come first?"

"Then you fill my pussy again."

"What if you come twice before I do?"

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

***

At first, she slid up and down my pole with slow, deliberate motions. But after maybe a minute, she picked up speed until she was slamming herself down against my groin almost once a second while I tried my best to keep a hold of her heavy, bouncing tits.

Initially, I thought she might be trying to make me come first, but when she moved one of my hands down to her clit and pressed my fingers against it, I knew she wanted to 'lose' this part of the challenge. And I was more than happy to help her out, because I'd already decided to offer her the double or nothing proposition once I 'won'. So when she started to chant out 'yeah' over and over, her eyes closed, one hand mauling the boob I wasn't doing the same to as her other hand steadied herself, I knew victory was imminent.

Sure enough, seconds later Tink's tight, wet pussy spasmed, gripping my cock. When her climax subsided, the blonde girl sat still astride my hips, short hair plastered to her skull and flushed and glistening chest heaving with each breath. A small smile graced her lips as she looked down at me through half-closed eyelids.

"You came," I pointed out.

"Yeah, I know," she rasped. "I was there."

"Want to go for another? Double or nothing?"

Tink shook her head, but her eyes accepted the challenge, just as they had when she'd mounted me a few minutes earlier.

"What would be double? Me finishing you with my mouth then sucking you off again?" the blonde asked me, confirming what her eyes had already told me.

"Nah, a slut like you'd probably do that anyway," I teased her, using the term for the first time in the way she had suggested. Although given her expression, I was not sure she appreciated the context.

"Then what?"

"Something special. Something you wouldn't do otherwise."

Pink crept into the blonde girl's cheeks and she looked up and away from me for a second. While she did so, I tried to ignore the small cunt spasms still gripping at my dick. I needed to be as calmed down as possible if she was going to climax again from riding my cock. I'd never have admitted it to her, but I'd been close when she climaxed.

"If your almost virgin cock doesn't fill me with your cum before I come again, you can fuck my virgin ass."

"What?" I asked, the dryness in my mouth returning for the first time since before I'd licked Tink to several orgasms.

"If you manage not to pop before I climax again, all while I'm riding up and down your cock, I'll let you fuck my ass. Imagine that story—losing your oral virginity, your sex virginity, and your anal virginity all in one night. You'd be the luckiest bastard on Earth, and you know it."

"Fuck," I groaned, already feeling a building need just from her words alone. "You picked that reward because you know I'll never hold off if I'm thinking about it."

"Maybe," the blonde girl shrugged, sending her tits bouncing even as she flexed the walls of her pussy around my now throbbing dick.

"No fair," I complained as she slid herself up until just the tip of my cock was inside her vadge.

"No shit, Sherlock," she grinned, slamming herself down the length of me in one motion.

"Fuck," I groaned again.

"That's what I'm doing," she giggled, rising and falling faster and faster, bringing me closer and closer to final defeat.

Eyes squeezed shut so I could not see her alluring face or the enticing way her big tits bounced as she fucked me, I tried to think of anything that would distract me, focusing mainly on terrifying or gross scenes from horror and slasher movies I'd seen. And it might have worked too, but Tink told me to look at her.

Before I knew what I was doing, my eyes opened. The blonde was still bouncing on top of me, which my dick had known even with my eyes closed. But it was what she was doing with one boob which made all my efforts at distraction fade away. Gripping her right breasts with both hands, she had pushed it up close enough to her mouth that her tongue was flicking against her thick, erect nipple. I thought about closing my eyes again to shut out the incredible sight in front of me, but I knew I could not keep from coming. What I could do was try to make sure she came first.

"Fucking slut," I said. "You like licking your own nipple like a desperate little whore?"

"FFFUUUCCCKKK," Tink moaned, dropping her breast and throwing back her head as her body shuddered. For a moment I thought she might have come, but her eyes locked on mine and she increased the speed she was riding me to faster than I would've thought possible.

"You won't be able to last much longer," she snarled, glaring down at me with an intensity comprised of a dose of competitive fire and a whole bunch of lust. "Your cum will shoot up into my pussy and I'll win."

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers
12