An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if I come first, I'll win," I responded, making myself smile. "I'll fill that tight little pussy of yours, claiming you as my slut, my fuck toy, my whore to use as I want..."

The blonde shuddered again, and I knew my words were getting to her. It just wouldn't be soon enough. So, taking a que from what she had down earlier, I found her little protruding clit with my fingers and pinched and pulled it.

Tink's head snapped back, she stilled above me with my cock buried inside her, and her body shuddered several times as an inarticulate, undulating wail filled the room. Again, I thought I'd won at, but when her pussy didn't spasm around me, I suspected she hadn't come yet. The glare she gave me seconds later confirmed it.

"You're playing dirty, Tave," she said as she started bouncing. She wasn't sliding up and down my shaft like before, but what she was doing sent maddeningly pleasurable vibrations along my cock and through my groin.

"So are you," I pointed out, again pinching her most sensitive spot.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," she sneered even as she endured another series of full-body shudders.

Never breaking eye contact, she pulled her left breast up as far as it would go. At first she licked the nipple, like she'd done with the other one, but then she forced her head down farther and actually sucked her protruding nub between those full lips. With a grunt, I abandoned my manipulation of her clit, grabbed her hips, and held her tight against my groin, keeping her from bouncing. Even so, what I thought was triumph shined in her eyes as she squeezed my prick inside her pussy while she continued to suckle her own nipple. Yet somehow, I managed to keep from exploding, and within a couple of seconds I was out of danger. Well, out of immediate danger, anyway.

"Let me do that, slut," I growled, sitting up with my cock still deep inside of her, my left arm supporting me as my right hand grabbed her free boob. Tink shuddered yet again and tried to push me away, letting go of her other boob in the process. I immediately latched my teeth onto that nipple as I pinched and pulled the other.

"Oh fuck me!" the girl yelped, and her words carried the tone of a complaint not a command.

In the next instant, her pussy spasmed around my cock and she buried her face against my neck, whimpering as her body tensed then shook. I basked in my triumph for maybe half a second before my own orgasm erupted.

"Fuck me," she groaned again, her face and chest flush, her eyes doing their best to focus on me.

"You came," I pointed out, trying to work up the energy to smile.

"So'd you."

"You came first."

"We came practically at the same time."

"But not exactly at the same time. And as I recall, you said that if you came before my almost virgin dick filled your pussy, then I could fuck your virgin ass. And, you certainly came before I filled your pussy."

"I did say that," Tink sighed. "Shit, I never thought you could do it."

"Neither did I. I thought I was finished when you first licked your own nipple."

"You liked that, huh?"

"Oh yes."

"Well, I almost came every time you called me a 'slut' or a 'whore'. It was all I could do to fight it off. And hey, who said you could call me a 'whore' anyway?"

"I improvised. It was the heat of the moment. And you just said you almost..."

"I know what I said, Tave," the blonde grumbled. "Like I know I never said you could call me that."

"But you like it."

"I'll never admit that."

"But we both know, just as we both know you came first."

"Doesn't matter. You've come three times tonight. I bet you won't even be able to get it up to fuck my ass.

"I don't recall that it having to be tonight was in the terms of the bet. You just used how special it would be if it were to happen tonight as a way to try to get me excited enough to come sooner."

"Whatever," Tink shrugged. "Given time, I'll figure out something else to offer that'll make you willing to take a new deal."

"Like what?"

"Like finding a another slut to play with us."

Tink's words and her wicked grin made me ponder taking her up on switching my reward. But before I could speak, a new thought filtered through my mind. If she was offering a threesome as an alternative to anal sex, it meant that it was something she was willing, or at least more willing, to do. And that meant even if I didn't take the deal now, it might be something that could be a future prize after a similar bet.

"As amazing as that sounds, I want that ass," I grinned, reaching around her to swat her firm bottom.

The blonde girl let out a yelp and slid forward a couple inches, which was enough for my flaccid penis to fall from her now relaxed vadge. For a moment we stared at each other, then she rolled off me.

"Well, I guess a deal is a deal," she said, her flat voice utterly lacking any enthusiasm.

"Yep," I agreed.

"But this isn't ready," she continued, fondling my soft prick for a few seconds. "So, I guess it'll have to happen some other time when we're both more ready."

"I bet your mouth could get me ready in no time," I suggested, earning me a glare.

"Oh, I'm not betting with you anymore, mister."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12