An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to be dreaming," I moaned, pinching myself as I stared at the tiny but curvy woman floating on fluttering silver wings, a golden glow emanating from her body.

"You're not," she shook her head. "You claimed me, and I claimed you."

"But fairies aren't real," I said, feeling exceedingly foolish.

"Don't say that!" the tine girl screeched. "I'll fall down dead."

"Really?"

"No, silly. It doesn't matter if you believe in faeries or not. All that matters is that I believe."

"That doesn't make sense," I pointed out, wishing I could wake up and quit arguing with my subconscious.

"And a human girl turning into a faery after you fucked her ass does make sense to you?" the golden pixie snickered, and the sound of bells lingered even after her laugh quieted.

"No, it doesn't," I agreed. "Which is why I know I'm dreaming."

"You aren't dreaming," the flying girl assured me.

I started to speak, but no words came. How can one make sense of losing one's virginity to a girl, not just the regular virginity, but oral and anal as well, yet that girl metamorphizing into a glowing mythological creature who claims some kind of ownership over the former virgin. I had to be dreaming.

"This can't be real."

"It is," she grinned. "Very real. Very, very real."

"And I have to come with you now?" I asked, wondering when I was going to finally waken.

"You claimed me, and I claimed you," she repeated, but something about the answer struck me as off.

"How did I claim you?"

"You came in my ass and said you were claiming me as yours, remember?"

"And that is what bound us together?"

"Yes."

"Seems odd that it had to be your ass."

"Well, it didn't. I mean, you claimed both my mouth and pussy too. But I thought I'd be on the safe side and get all three holes covered."

"Why?"

"We can talk later, when we're home. But we have to go there first, before I can change you. My magic isn't as strong here."

"Where's home?"

"I think you know, you just have to accept it."

"Neverland?" I laughed, now more sure than ever this was a dream.

"Yes, exactly," the cute—and God help me, sexy—fairy beamed, her tiny blue eyes glowing with an intensity that made my eyes and my heart ache.

"What about Peter Pan? Won't he be jealous."

"Peter never really claimed me," the girl said, and her glow turned a pale yellow as the sadness in her tone sent a shiver down my spine. "He was too young. I thought he'd grow into it, but that didn't happen in Neverland. All he claimed was my first kiss."

"Then Captain Hook?" I laughed, sure at any moment my consciousness would reassert itself and take me back to reality.

"No, not James either, although he was Barrie, not Hook, of course," she sighed, her glow taking on more of its former golden color, but not much.

"What?"

"James Barrie. I met him when we were both young. Oh, old enough for more than kissing, but still young. I told him all about Neverland and Peter, and he was entranced. Said he didn't want to grow up, to be an adult, even though he knew he'd already done so, since he was eighteen already when we met. Still, he was only a little taller than my human form, and clumsy and tentative. Before the end, he claimed my mouth in a different way than Peter had. And I'm pretty sure that I was the only woman he ever found sexually arousing, but I suspect that was because of what I represented more than who I was."

"You're saying you sucked off the creator of Peter Pan when you were both eighteen? How is that possible? That would have been over a hundred years ago."

"Yes, it was. And I never said I was eighteen. I was much older than eighteen. All I said was that I was young, as I still am now, as I will always be as long as Neverland lives."

"But if Pan claimed your first kiss, and Barrie your first, um..."

"Blowjob."

"Yeah, that. And, um, I had to claim your ass, who..."

"Walt. He was married and old, closer to his end than he knew," she told me, her glow falling back to a pale yellow once more. "We met at his park. They'd hired me to play Tinker Bell, a fitting choice I thought, and he was mesmerized by me, enthralled you might say. He claimed my virginity one night, in his apartment in the castle he'd built, and I almost talked him into going to Neverland with me. But he loved his creations, his legacy, more than even the chance at real magic. So, I went back to Neverland alone and waited and waited, building up my magic so I could stay in your world longer this time. And it worked. I've been here almost two years, fucking and sucking my way through as many guys as I could, hoping to find that one I'd let claim the last thing I had left to give, because I believed that one would be the one who'd come home with me. The one who'd be my mate."

"But you said Walt refused. And Barrie did the same. So, does that means I can too?"

"But you won't," the once again golden fairy smiled, touching my cheek, sending tingles through my flesh. "I saw it in your eyes on the first day we met. I'd never seen it before, but I knew. Knew it with all my heart. And then when we were together, and you told me you were a virgin, it was perfect, because I knew I could claim you as much as you claimed me. And when I did, it was wonderful, every bit of it."

"Fuck, I need to wake up," I shouted, slapping my face.

"Tavis, stop!" Tink squeaked, grabbing at my arm. I knocked her aside, sending her flying across the room. Dropping to my hands and knees, I started pounding my head against the floor, trying to force myself back to consciousness.

"Tave," I heard the girl call, her high, tinkling voice entirely in my head, then blackness took me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12