An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 5

Story Info
Mystic Entanglements: Tink's plan to claim Tave hits a snag.
6.7k words
4.68
4.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
640 Followers

Part 5 (of 7): Mystic Entanglements

I woke to damp heat and a hard, rough surface underneath me. Light leaked in around my eyelids, and I heard a cacophony of birds someplace nearby. Blinking, I slowly let in the brightness. A sky a deeper blue than any I'd ever seen came into focus first, and then long green leaves around the edges. A cloud, fluffy and white, floated into view above.

"You're awake," a shrill voice said from behind me but also in my head, and I bolted up and turned. My surroundings rushed in at me all at once. I stood on a log platform spanning two massive branches of a gigantic tree. Leaves surrounded me, yet not enough that I couldn't make out the ground far below or the much too close clouds above.

"Breathe," the floating thing said, and I realized I wasn't doing so. But when I inhaled, I coughed and choked on the scents that filled my nostrils—damp leaves, pollen, rain, rotting vegetation, and, faintly, soil. Everything spun, my knees buckled, and I sat heavily on the platform, causing it and the branches to shake in a way I didn't particularly like.

"Where am I?" I demanded. "And what am I wearing?"

Tink cocked her tiny head, her blue eyes brighter than even her golden glow. Unlike the last time I saw her, she was clothed. Well, she was covered. Two leaves stitched together covered her front and back, evoking her slightly more revealing Halloween costume.

"You know where you are. And I 'borrowed' those pants from a sleeping pirate."

"Then I'm still dreaming," I groaned, looking over the side of the platform and wondering if a leap from this height would wake me or kill me.

"Do not even think about jumping," another voice said, and like when Tink spoke, my ears heard a high-pitched squeak even as the words filled my head in the voice of a human woman. I turned to see a glowing red fairy hovering about three feet off the side of the platform. "Tink expended too much of her magic bringing you here, so she asked me to help. Jump, and I will just fly you right back."

"Who are you?"

"Rose Petal," the fairy said, moving closer. "But you can call me Rose."

"Rose is my best friend here," Tink said, fluttering up next to the other fairy.

"And I'm so happy she finally found her mate." Rose smiled.

With that, the red fairy zoomed up to my face and planted a kiss on my cheek. As my finger touched the now tingling skin where she'd kissed me, I got a good look at Rose. She was dressed like Tink, but otherwise, the only similarity was that she was obviously female. Her red hair fell to her shoulders, and bright green eyes peered out of a thin, delicate face. More slender than Tink, although still shapely, she seemed taller too, although it was hard to tell at that scale.

"Well, I wasn't really going to jump. But I would appreciate it if you could take me back home, or wake me up, or whatever you need to do to get me back to the real world."

"I do not understand," Rose replied, looking from me to Tink. "Tink said you claimed her."

"Yeah, well Tink didn't tell me everything that entailed. And that's after she said she wouldn't lie to me."

"I didn't lie," the golden fairy said, shaking her head. "Not about anything important."

"Lies of omission are still lies," I told her. "And you omitted a lot of shit."

"But I didn't lie about you and me, about how I feel."

"Whatever makes you okay with yourself, Tink. Rose, can you take me home?"

"I cannot. Sorry," the red fairy said, her glow dimming for a second or two.

"Why not?"

"We can go to your world, and bring people back, but once a human is here, we do not have the power to send him back."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Neverlands a kind of trap for humans," a new voice chimed in.

Another fairy, this one emitting a green glow, dropped in between Tink and Rose. The newcomer's short, spiked hair was as green as her aura, and she wore only a loincloth made of some thin fabric. Her bare, tan breasts, which looked to be even larger than Tink's, were topped with tiny brown nipples.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Ivy," Tink snapped.

"Well, I think the big guy did, or would have if he knew I was here."

"Why are you here?" Rose asked, glaring at Ivy.

"To see what Tink brought back this time. All of Neverland's still trying to learn how to deal with her first conquest."

"I know now that Peter was too young..."

"And all of us have paid the price for your immaturity and impulsiveness, Tink," Ivy cut her off.

"Hey, um, not be an ass, but can we get back to how Neverland is a trap for humans?" I interjected, and all three fairies looked at me.

"Humans who come here don't leave," Rose said, her glow dipping in intensity again. "I am so sorry."

"There's no reason to be sorry," Tink declared, flying to my arm and grabbing it. "Tave will be happy with me once he's a faerie."

"A what?"

"A faerie," Ivy said. "Although, many of the males seem to prefer the term 'sprite' over 'faerie'."

"I have to become a fairy?"

"I told you that you'd be like me," TInk said as I tried to ignore the tingling coming from where her minuscule hands held my arm.

"And if I don't want to be a fairy?"

"You can join the pirates or live with the Indians," Ivy snickered. "But do not expect to find any human women—the pirates are all men and the Indians are all either too young or already mated."

"Ivy, you seem to be... well... competent. Can you try to take me home?" I asked the green pixie, ignoring the glare Tink shot my way.

"I cannot no more than Rose could. As she indicated, faerie magic can bring you here because a whole lot less magic is required to get back here than to go to your world. We only have the power to take ourselves there."

"So, if I turn into a fairy, I can go back. And once I'm there, I can take human form, like Tink did. That'll work, right?"

"No," Rose and Ivy said together.

"Male faeries do not have enough power to go to your world," Rose continued. "And even if you did, you wouldn't be able to take human form. It takes a lot of power."

"Tink was there for two years in human form," I protested, looking from one small face to another. Of the three, only Ivy's amber eyes met mine.

"I saved up my magic so I could do that. I'm very weak now because of it," the blonde pixie said, her voice flat and her glow a pale yellow. "It was all I could do to bring you here."

"And for nothing," Ivy sneered. "Because she will not be able to turn you into a faerie even if you agree."

"Rose will help me," Tink said, and I saw anger and something else, maybe uncertainty or fear, flare to life on her tiny features.

"It is not the magic that is the problem, and you know it," the green fairy laughed. "He cannot claim what has already been claimed."

"He claimed all of me, like no one before him," Tink spat back.

"But he is not the first to claim you," Ivy replied. "And you are fooling yourself if you think anything else matters."

"Fuck you!" the golden fairy snapped before she buzzed away.

The two remaining fairies, green and red, stared at each other, both clearly confused.

"What does 'fuck' mean?" Rose asked.

"I do not know, but it sounded bad," Ivy shrugged.

"It has different uses," I murmured, not sure how to explain all the meanings of 'fuck' to them. "One is for sexual intercourse. But how Tink used it is more like telling you she's pissed and wishes something bad on you because of how pissed she is."

"Pissed?"

"Mad. Angry."

"Oh," Rose said.

"She has no one to be 'pissed' with other than herself," Ivy laughed. "Take care, big man. You can always come find me if this does not work out. I am not looking for a mate yet, but who knows what the future might hold."

And with that, the green fairy sped off, her tinkling laughter hanging in the air after she was gone.

"I should go after Tink," Rose said. "She is upset."

"What about me? Is there a way down?"

"Yes, but not by yourself. Wait for me."

And then I was alone.

***

"Tavis," a voice called, and I was surprised to hear it in my ears, not in my head.

Turning, I expected to see another human. And that is what I saw, but I knew right away it must be some kind of trick. Rose stood on the edge of the platform, nearly as tall as me, wearing her same stitched together leaves. Her glow was missing, however, as were her wings.

"You're human now?" I asked, although I was sure that was not the case.

"No," she shook her head, reaching toward my arm. When her fingers would have touched my skin, they went right through it instead, although a small tingle remained where they would have touched me. "It's a glamour. I thought it might be easier to talk this way."

I was not so sure. Now that she was my own size, at least in appearance, I could really appreciate her long, slender legs and the way her tits pushed out the leaf covering her torso. Not like Tink's did, of course, nor like Ivy's would have had they been covered, but enough to reveal they would be a bit more than a handful for me.

"Did you find Tink?" I asked, making myself look Rose in the eye.

"Yes. She is very upset. She thinks you hate her."

"I don't hate her," I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "I just never agreed to any of this. I wouldn't have."

"You claimed her."

"From what Ivy said, she's already been claimed."

"Maybe," the redhead shrugged. "But Peter didn't claim her here. And as she said, you claimed all of her."

"You know what that means, right? That I claimed all of her?"

"I know it means you did something with her that no one else had done."

"Yeah, fucked her ass. I mean, I stuck my prick up her bottom. I'm not sure that says 'true love'."

"What is a prick, and why would you stick it or anything else up her bottom?" Rose squeaked, eyes wide and face red.

"My penis," I said, watching her closely to see if what I was saying registered. "And it feels good. Well, maybe not at first for her, but then she came."

"Your male part? You put it up her bottom?"

"Yes."

"And she liked that?"

"Like I said, she came."

"Came where? Where was she before?"

"No, not like that. She orgasmed."

"Tink felt her bliss from you sticking your male part in her bottom?" Rose gasped, then she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Um, yeah. I mean, I'd already had it in her mouth and, um, female parts."

Rose's whole body flushed. For a moment, the illusion of her being human-sized wavered, and I could see the fairy beneath the glamour, her red glow almost too bright for my eyes.

"Oh. That is what she meant that you claimed all of her."

"Yeah. So, will that work for, um, what she wants?"

"I do not know," Rose admitted. "Usually all that is needed is a first kiss. It only has to be, um, you know, a joining, if the first kiss doesn't work. But it usually does."

"So, first kiss is normal but first sex will work?"

"Yes, or so the stories go. I do not know anyone but Tink for whom the first kiss did not work."

"What about for you?"

"Oh, I do not have a mate. And I do not think I want one. I would eventually have to have a baby, and I do not want a baby."

"Tink would have to have a baby if we, um, mated?"

"Well, of course. That is why we bring men here—to mate and make babies."

"Why not just mate with male fairies?"

"There are no natural male faeries. That's why we need humans."

"But what happens to the baby male fairies?"

"All babies are girls, silly," Rose laughed.

"Not for humans."

"Oh, I guess not," she said, face red again.

"Can we take a step back," I asked when she did not speak for a few seconds.

"Careful! You could step off..."

"I mean can we fill in some more of the background about fairies and fairy babies?"

"Oh! Yes, we can do that."

"Okay. So, if I understand this right, all fairy babies are female. Male fairies are humans who have been turned into fairies to mate with female fairies. The purpose of mating is to have a female baby fairy who will, presumably, grow up to one day find a male human to bring back to be her mate. Is that right."

"Um, yes."

"And fairies are immortal?"

"We don't really age. We can be killed."

"Okay, but if you aren't killed, you don't age?"

"We do not seem to do so."

"So why do you need babies at all, other than to replace the few fairies who meet unfortunate fates?"

"We don't. That's why babies are so rarely born, maybe one every five years or so, although occasionally it will be twins. Most mating pairs have only one, maybe two at the most, in a hundred-year span."

"So, when not trying to make little fairies, do mating pairs actually, you know, mate?"

"You mean join?"

"Yes, I guess."

"I do not know," Rose said, and again her pale skin flushed. "I suspect they do, but we do not discuss such things in public."

"How do they keep from having a lot more babies then?"

"Oh, that is easy—magic. A faerie cannot become pregnant if she does not wish to become pregnant. We just will it."

"Is that what you do?"

"Me? I told you I do not have a mate."

"Oh. So that means fairies don't fool around if they're not mated?"

"Fool around?"

"Join."

"With whom would I join? All the males are mated. They would not be here if they were not."

"So, the males never mate with more than one female?"

"No, faeries mate for life."

"They what?"

"Mate for life. Once a mating pair first, um, joins, they are together for life."

"Then I'm already mated to Tink?"

"No, not yet. You have to join as faeries. Then the mating is consummated."

"And you're saying that a male fairy won't join with any female fairy other than their mate?"

"I don't know that for certain, but I believe most faeries would think that was very wrong."

"Fuck me," I sighed. If I could only ever be with one woman, Tink might be the woman to be with, but I wasn't ready for that now. Before her, I'd been a virgin. Now, I was facing a life with a choice between no available women or only one woman. And to have that woman be available, I had to become a fairy.

After a minute or so of silence, during which my mind examined and re-examined every possibility, I came to what I thought was the only possible conclusion. It was not what I wanted—or better, I did not know if it was what I wanted—but I had no other real options.

"I guess mating for life is my best option," I said, watching my words bring a huge smile to Rose's face. "So, go find Tink and let's get this over with."

"Um, okay, but it may be a bit more complicated than TInk said."

"What may be more complicated?"

"Changing you into a faerie. I mean, you wanting to is a huge part of it, because the magic won't work otherwise. But Tink's weak, and I'll have to help her. That should work—the stories say it's worked before—but that was with a first kiss claim where the faerie waited too long in your world before bringing her future mate here. This may be trickier if Tink's claim on you and your claim on her are not as strong as she hopes."

"What would happen then?"

"You would stay human."

"And stay trapped here."

"We do have a backup plan."

"Which is?"

"You and I would mate."

***

I stood in maybe the most beautiful meadow that has ever existed, my bare toes curling up in the lush grass that covered the cool ground, a ring of giant trees ecncircling us. A glowing fairy fluttered on either side of me. To my left, on the side of my heart, floated golden Tink. To my right hovered red Rose. Both had their tiny hands outstretched, red and gold sparkles flying from them toward me.

"Focus on me in your mind," Tink said. "Think about when you claimed me, all of me, and keep that memory in your thoughts."

I attempted to do as she instructed, but my mind kept wandering to Rose's confession that if this did not work, Plan' B' was for her to mate with me. It would be in name only, she assured me, as Tink would be my real mate. But to make it work, to make sure I remained a fairy instead of withering away, as the stories told, I would have to consummate my mating with Rose before Tink and I could be together.

Not that I objected to the idea of sex with Rose. Once she'd told me that would be an unavoidable part of the backup plan, should it be needed, I'd thought about little else. But the little else I had thought about was Tink. Of course, she knew what Rose and I would have to do, and I was sure she'd be willing to let that happen if we needed to follow the backup plan. But I also knew it wouldn't be her first choice. And because of that, I couldn't let myself fully embrace the thought of getting to fuck the slender redhead before committing myself to a potentially eternal life with Tink. But I still thought about it.

"Nothing's happening," I pointed out after the combined red and gold sparkles had been swirling around me for at least fifteen minutes.

"Fuck," Tink groaned.

"We can try again," Rose suggested, but the golden sprite shook her diminutive head.

"No. We know what we have to do—what you have to do."

The red fairy nodded, and before I realized what was happening, she flew up to my face and pressed her lips against my bottom lip. The kiss tingled, although not as much as Tink's kiss had when she'd first taken her true form, back before she had brought me here.

"What now?" I asked.

"I claim you, Tavis Berris," Rose yelled, the squeaks of her real voice almost hurting my ears as the words sounded in my head. "Do you claim me?"

My gaze darted to Tink. The blonde fairy's eyes were wet with tears, yet she smiled and nodded.

"Yes," I said.

"That should do it," Rose whispered, then a flurry of red sparkles enveloped me.

***

"Fuck, I have a headache," I groaned, pushing myself up off the spongy surface on which I lay.

"Sorry, Baby," Tink said, and it took a moment for me to realize her voice had returned to normal. Or at least I thought it had. The reality of my situation made itself known, however, when I opened my eyes and saw the golden faerie floating in front of me even though she looked the same size as she had been when she was human.

"It worked, didn't it?" I asked, looking at my hands and arms but seeing nothing different. I next looked lower and discovered I was wearing a thin loincloth, much like Ivy's. The material appeared to be some kind of coarse weave that felt kind of like cotton, and it was held up by a thin rope knotted about my waist.

"Yeppers," Tink beamed.

In an eyeblink, Tink stood right in front of me. Our stares met, then our lips did. I'm not sure how long we kissed, or whose tongue spent more time in the other person's mouth, but we were both out of breath when we finally broke apart.

"I've been waiting to do that again," she beamed, blue eyes shining.

"We can do more than that," I smirked, reaching for her waist and pulling her body against my hardening cock.

"Not yet." Tink frowned, pushing against my chest.

"But..."

"Try moving your wings," the faerie said in a blatant attempt to change the subject. And it worked.

"I have wings?" I asked, looking back over my shoulder and seeing two gossamer wings.

"You do. Now, try to move them."

I concentrated for a moment, but they didn't move. I didn't even feel them.

"It's okay," Tink assured me, a warm hand touching my forearm and leaving tingles behind. "It can take time."

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around. A carpet of leaves, apparently freshly picked, covered the floor. Walls made of some heavy grained wood rose in a circle around me. The ceiling was adorned with a series of circles, smaller within larger, that reminded me of the rings of a tree. Then it hit me. I was inside a hollowed-out part of a tree.

"Rose's home," Tink told me, and her glow dimmed to pale yellow. "We thought it best to bring you here, since you need to, um, finish the ritual with her."

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
640 Followers
12