An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to be more where you are," Tink told Rose, and Rose scooted to the side more, allowing TInk to lie on her stomach between my spread legs.

"Ok, here it goes," the golden pixies informed us.

Rose lowered herself to watch as I lifted my hips in anticipation. I didn't have long to wait. In a single, smooth motion, Tink swallowed all my dick until her lips reached the base. And I have to admit I almost came right then from the sensation of the tingles induced by her touch cascading down my shaft along with the lovely tightness of her plump lips.

"How does it all fit?" Rose asked when Tink came back up.

"It was down my throat," the blonde said. "We can work on that, if you want. But for right now, I think we need to move on or poor Tave will explode way too soon."

"Yeah, probably so," I agreed.

"So, you lie back, Rose, and I'll do you while Tave does me."

The red faerie did as Tink said, spreading her legs like when I fucked her. Tink gave me a wink, then dove face-first into Rose's pussy. I knelt behind Tink and guided my cockhead into her tight, wet cunt. But I didn't shove my dick into of her. I held it there just inside her slick entrance as Tink coaxed a series of moans from the now squirming Rose.

"Don't tease me, Tave," the golden faerie whined a few seconds later, her voice muffled because she hadn't bothered to lift her mouth from its task between Rose's legs.

"What do you want, slut?" I asked her, giving her bottom a light smack.

"You to fuck me hard and fast while I eat Rose's sweet cunt," Tink moaned, and I obliged her.

My first thrust drove Tink forward, smashing her face against Rose's red bush. Tink pushed back, and I slapped her ass and rammed into her harder.

"Scoot back, Rose," the blonde said, and Rose rushed to comply. So when I knocked Tink forward again, it was into the redhead's wet pussy.

After that, I eased up a bit, giving Tink the chance to please Rose while I fucked Tink's tight, clinging vadge. We kept that up for some time, and I was starting to wonder if I might finish before the girls when Rose's body tensed than shook, whimpering moans coming from her open mouth as she shoved Tink's head deeper between her slender, pale legs.

Tink followed her friend, her pussy clamping around me while she shuddered and muffled 'yeahs' came from between Rose's still quivering thighs. And I followed Tink, slamming as far into her as I could while my dick pulsed. However, I was quite sure I hadn't really ejaculated since I didn't feel anything spurt out. Tink had clearly drained me earlier when she used her magic to keep me hard through a series of orgasms.

"That's sharing," the golden faerie murmured as all three of us sprawled together on the freshly picked leaves that covered the floor of Rose's home.

I must have dozed off, because Tink yelling, "What the fuck are you doing here!" yanked me to full consciousness. Springing to my feet, my eyes focused on Tink glaring at a naked green faerie nearly a head taller than her.

"Confronting you three about your perverted little situation," Ivy sneered, her amber eyes flicking to my face, then dropping to my groin.

"It's none of your business," a red-faced Tink shouted, fists tight, body tense.

I nodded my support while trying without success to look away from Ivy, who had brushed past the furious golden faerie toward me. The first thing I noticed was that she was taller than I expected, maybe just a bit shorter than me. The second was that her tits were noticeably bigger than Tink's, although proportionately similar to her overall frame as the smaller faerie's were. The third was that the triangle of hair between her sensuously curved thighs was as vibrant green as the hair on her head. Had it not been for the many times I had climaxed since becoming a faerie, I was sure my dick would have betrayed my attraction to the tall, curvy, tanned, green faerie. As it was, I feared I felt it stirring.

"Still a big man even now that you are a sprite," she grinned, her hand leaving tingles in its wake as she ran her fingers over my chest. "I mean, maybe not now, but when you were using it on Tink, both on the leaf and here when you two corrupted poor innocent Rose..."

"You were watching us?" Tink spat, grabbing Ivy's arm and pulling her away from me.

"You watched Tavis and Rose together," Ivy shrugged. "I thought it must be acceptable if golden Tinker Bell did it."

"That's different," Tink snarled, but I wasn't sure it really was. Rose had been mortified when she learned Tink had spied on us.

"What do you want?" Rose asked from behind me, her voice surprisingly strong.

Tink and I both turned to look at her. The red faerie had her hands over her chest and looked like she was attempting to stare Ivy down.

"To join the fun," the green faerie laughed, and from their almost matching expressions, I saw that Tink and Rose were as surprised by this as I was.

"Not going to happen," Tink said before pointing to the shadow I knew hid the entrance to Rose's home. "Now get the fuck out."

"It's Rose's tree, not yours," Ivy shot back.

"Get out, Ivy," Rose said, arms still crossed.

"Okay, but I will have to tell the elders all about your unnatural mating and, um, whatever this was."

"My mating with Tavis is not unnatural," Rose objected.

"If you intended to be mates, it wouldn't be. But we all know the intent, or at least the original intent, was for Tink to be his real mate. And that is not a natural mating."

"As long as neither of us complains, the elders won't care," Tink said. "They only get involved if someone tries to take someone else's mate. That hasn't happened in our lifetimes, and it is not happening here."

"No, what's happening here is worse. You two intend to share a mate, the three of you all together. That's even more unnatural than your original plan. The elders will put an end to this. Rose will have Tavis, and you'll have nothing, Tink, except your wayward man-child Peter, who is much more interested in causing mayhem than in you."

"I will rip your fucking green hair out of every part of your body, from your head to your nasty snatch," Tink shrieked, and I think she might have really tried to do so if Rose and I had not held her back.

"What is it you want," I asked Ivy as Tink struggled to free herself from the hold Rose and I had on her.

"I told you—to join the fun," the voluptuous green faerie grinned. "Specifically, I want little golden Tink to lick me between my legs until I reach my bliss, then I want you to join with me as she watches. Rose does not have to do anything."

"If you did that you would never be able to have a mate of your own," Rose pointed out.

"I do not think that is true. That is what I was saying the other day. It is not the kissing or even the joining that creates the magic. It is the claiming. And I cannot claim Tink because she is a female and a faerie, and I cannot claim Tavis because he is already mated. And of course, neither of them can claim me."

"You don't know that," a now calmer Tink scoffed. Rose and I looked at each other, then both relaxed our grip.

"Well, I am pretty sure about it. I know at least two faeries who joined with other faerie's mates before they found their own, and they were fine."

"Who?" demanded the blonde faerie.

"Oh, I am not telling you that."

"And you? Have you fucked another faerie's mate?"

"If that means 'join', like I think it does, then yes, and more than one. But I will not tell you who they are either, because you would just go running to the elders."

"But you cannot join with Tavis," Rose said. "He is my mate, and I will complain to the elders."

"And I will tell them about you three, and I think everyone can see that is a lose/lose for us all."

"Whatever. I don't want any part of any of it," the red faerie declared.

"A bit late for that, dear," Ivy sneered. "You were the one with Tink's tongue in your lower female parts. But like I said, I am not expecting anything of you. I just want to see Tink's face when her pretend mate joins with me."

"He's not my pretend mate. He's my mate in every way that counts," Tink seethed, and I tightened my grasp on her arm.

"You have a deal," I heard myself say, and both Tink and Rose glared at me.

"No," Rose said, shaking her head.

"Over my dead body," Tink spat.

"Tink, do you want Rose to get in trouble?" I asked the blonde.

"No."

"What would happen to her if Ivy told the elders?"

"I don't know," Tink admitted through clenched teeth.

"We know what would happen to you, golden fool," Ivy laughed. "Banishment. Probably to the human world, where you would grow old and die, alone and unloved."

"Wait," I said, hope igniting within me. "That's possible? Could they send me back with her?"

"No!" Rose said, and her aura brightened. "We are mated. You cannot leave me."

"She is right," Ivy nodded. "Tink would be banished alone."

"Then we can't let that happen," I told Tink, our gazes locked.

"You just want to fuck her green pussy," Tink grumbled, but I thought I saw some give in her eyes.

"My green what?" Ivy asked.

"It means your lower female parts," Rose said.

"They are not green. Only my hair is."

"Fuck, you two are too fucking literal," Tink groaned.

"And you are vulgar," Ivy responded.

"Yeah, I'm a foul-mouthed bitch and a slut," Tink sighed. "And I guess I'm your bitch now."

"What is a bitch?" Ivy asked right before Rose asked, "What is a slut?"

"A slut is a promiscuous woman—one who joins with different men. A bitch is a female dog or a not very nice woman," I explained since Tink was too busy glaring at them both in turn.

"Why would you call yourself either of those?" the red faerie frowned.

"You know, fuck it," the Tink scowled. "Let's get this over with."

"Sounds good to me," the green faerie grinned. "I think we should go back to my place and leave Rose in peace."

"Yes, please do. And leave Tavis too. You and Tink can go do whatever together."

"Hey, she's the one who fucked all this up," Tink yelled, pointing to Ivy.

"Did she? She's not the one who said we should share Tavis."

"And each other," Ivy added.

"As for you," Rose said, turning to the green-haired faerie. "I hope Tavis sticks his male part up your bottom. Of course, you would probably like that. Tink does."

To BE CONCLUDED...

12