An Erotic Fairy Tale, Part 7

Story Info
A Fairy-tale Ending: Tink makes sure she comes out on top...
6k words
4.63
6.2k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

Part 7 (of 7): A Fairy-tale Ending

"Quit staring at her wide ass," Tink snarled as we flew behind Ivy, a tall, voluptuous, tanned, green-haired faerie.

I was doing better flying all the time, but this was farther by quite a bit than my previous flight, so Tink was helping me. And because of that, I didn't tell her that Ivy's ass was not all that wide. In fact, it was in proportion to the rest of her in the same way Tink's rounded ass was proportionate to her smaller frame.

"I'm just trying to follow her."

"You're thinking about fucking it," the golden faerie. "I know you are. Stupid Rose planted that idea in your head."

"Rose was crying when we left," I said, wanting to change the subject. We had left Rose Petal, the red faerie who was Tink's friend and my 'official' mate, at her tree. She wanted no part in what Tink, Ivy, and I were going to do, even though moments earlier, it had been Rose, Tink, and I doing those things.

"Yeah, I know she was," Tink sighed. "We are going to have to figure out how to make this up to her."

"Almost there," Ivy called back. "Just to the top of this tree."

We followed the green faerie up through the tree's canopy. A small, roofed platform rested among the branches. White cloth, possibly from a sail, covered three of the sides. On the fourth, the covering was rolled up, opening that side to the elements.

"Home sweet home," Ivy laughed as we alighted beside her.

"Are these squirrel pelts?" Tink asked, her face scrunched up as she examined the furs scattered over the wood floor.

"Yes," Ivy said. "Lie down on one, Tink. They are much better than dirty old leaves. Almost decadent feeling."

"Gross," Tink said, but noticed her toes curl up in the fur as we stood there.

"Okay, now that we are here..."

"Some ground rules," Tink interrupted. "I lick you until you come, then Tave fucks your pussy ONCE. After that, we're gone. No anal sex, no blowjobs, no sloppy seconds."

"I do not know what any of those are," Ivy objected.

"I've got an idea," I said, hoping Tink wouldn't kill me. "You two use your mouth on me, then give me a show by licking each other. And when I'm ready again, I can join with you both."

"In your dreams," Tink scoffed, glaring at me.

"Sounds good to me," Ivy shrugged, ignoring Tink's outrage. "I have used my mouth before. One of the males I was with told me he loved that when he was human."

"No," Tink sneered, golden head shaking, arms crossed across her chest.

"Then how about you leave and your pretend mate and I will do whatever he wants, maybe even put his male part in my bottom."

"Joke would be on you there, cunt," Tink sneered. "That would hurt like hell with no lube."

"What is a cunt, and what is lube?"

"Oh, fuck it all," Tink groaned. "Let's just do this. And not what Tave suggested. Lie back on your dead squirrels, and I'll lick your pussy."

"No, I want to do what Tavis said," Ivy smiled. "Use or mouths on him then lick each other."

"I hate you," Tink told me as she got on her knees, but thankfully there was no rancor in her town, just resignation.

Ivy mirrored Tink, and I stood and looked down at the two kneeling faeries. Green haired Ivy was tan and larger than Tink, her tits appearing massive from this angle. But Tink had nothing to worry about in that department, as her tits looked just as good, albeit a little smaller overall (yet the same proportion in relation to her smaller frame). It was as if Ivy was a bigger, tanner version of Tink. Or perhaps Tink was a smaller, paler version of Ivy. Either way, I'd never dreamed I'd have two big boobed girls kneeling in front of me ready to suck my dick.

"Tink should go first," I said, and no sooner had those words left my mouth than the blonde faerie's lips were sliding down my shaft, not stopping until they reached its base. Ivy, eyes wide, stared.

"How are you doing that?" she asked, but Tink didn't respond. She focused on me, her eyes meeting mine, her tongue waggling against the underside of my dick as she hummed around it.

"Ivy's turn," I grunted after several seconds, but Tink shook her head, which sent waves of pleasure through my sensitive pole.

"Yes, my turn," the green faerie pouted.

"Sure," Tink said once she came up for air. "Beat that."

Ivy did not waste time on a reply. She wrapped a hand around my shaft and slurped the head of my dick into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive flesh. A groan from my lips earned a glare from Tink, but I couldn't help it. Ivy might not have known what 'blowjob' meant, but she knew how to give one.

After maybe half a minute, Tink elbowed the larger faerie aside. After planting a wet kiss on the tip of my dick, she bobbed her head up and down the first half of my shaft, faster and faster, lips tight around me.

"Fuck," I moaned, my hands on her head as Tink's eyes smiled up at me.

The golden faerie's lips slipped off my cock a few seconds later when Ivy bumped her to the side. The green faerie knelt up higher and pushed her huge tits around my prick. Winking, she started to bounce up and down, the soft flesh of her boobs sliding along my cock.

"I can do that too," Tink said, pulling Ivy backward and moving between us. In seconds, she had her own big tits squeezed around my cock, and she was moving them along my length just like Ivy had moments before.

Ivy climbed to her feet behind Tink, grabbed the blonde by the shoulders, and threw her to the side. But before the green faerie could get back to her knees in front of me, Tink was up, grabbing Ivy's spikey hair and twisting. Ivy turned despite Tink's grip on her hair and slapped the shorter girl. Tink, her teeth bared, twisted one of Ivy's heavy, swaying tits.

"Enough," I bellowed, and both faeries turned toward me.

"On your knees, both of you," I commanded. Ivy dropped her eyes and complied. Tink glared at me for several seconds before she did the same.

"Better," I said, amazed at myself. Less than I week before I'd never had sex, and now I was ordering around two hot, eager girls. It didn't matter that they were faeries or that I was a sprite.

"Ivy, suck my cock. Tink, lick my balls."

"What?" Ivy asked as Tink moved to do what I'd instructed.

"Suck my male part," I clarified, and Ivy smiled before slurping on my cock.

The feel of the green faerie bobbing up and down my prick while the golden faerie licked and sucked my scrotum had me trying to delay an impending orgasm. So, I decided to have them mix it up, giving me a short break. It didn't really work.

"Switch," I grunted and the faeries complied. Within seconds, Ivy had one ball in her mouth, sucking on it, when Tink's full lips reached the base of my dick, almost touching Ivy's equally plump lips.

"Fuck, that's it," I murmured, knowing I had seconds at most.

Grabbing Tink's short blonde hair, I pulled her mouth off my pole. I then used my other hand to grasp Ivy's spiky green hair and yank her face in front of my bobbing, twitching dick. I let go of Tink, but not of Ivy, and used my newly free hand to jerk my erection. A few strokes was all it took, and I shot my load all over Ivy's no longer smiling face. It wasn't a big load—I was recovering faster from Tink and Rose draining me than I would have believed possible, but I was still nearly dry.

"It burns," Ivy said, rubbing one eye where my second rope had landed across it.

"Try it up your nose," Tink laughed, then she was beside Ivy and using her fingers to wipe my cum from around the green faerie's eye.

"What?"

"Nothing," Tink said before she licked a large gob of cum off Ivy's cheek.

For her part, Ivy pushed some semen that had landed on her upper lip into her mouth, licking her finger afterward.

"You look hot with cum on your face," Tink told her before she grabbed Ivy's hair and kissed her.

"I am not hot. The breeze is cool." Ivy countered after their kiss broke, which made Tink and I both laugh.

"It means to look attractive," I explained to her.

"Oh, I see. Well, you looked hot with his male part all the way in your mouth," Tink said. "How do you do that?"

"Practice," Tink grinned.

I sat back away from the girls as Tink licked Ivy's forehead. Ivy shuddered, and I watched her hands find Tink's tits. The golden faerie moaned before grabbing Ivy's hair and kissing her again. The kiss lasted some time, during which Ivy started pulling and twisting Tink's nipples.

"Fuck yeah," Tink whimpered, then her hands were on Ivy's massive boobs, her fingers finding the tanned girl's thick, brown nipples. Ivy, panting, shoved Tink down onto a squirrel pelt and attacked the blonde faerie's tits with her mouth. After maybe a minute, Tink sat up, pulled Ivy's lips to hers for a kiss, then moved to the green faerie's hanging boobs, licking and sucking at Ivy's rock-hard nipples.

By that time, my cock had started to harden again, and I stroked it slowly while I watched. I thought about suggesting they sixty-nine, but I figured Tink would get them there soon. And I was right.

"Turn around," Tink told Ivy from underneath the larger faerie.

Ivy nodded, then moved so her pussy was over Tink's mouth and her head was over Tink's neatly trimmed golden bush. TInk grabbed Ivy's hips and pulled her lower, and from the moan that escaped the green faerie's lips and the look of pleasure written on her face, I knew Tink had gone right for her clit.

"What do I do?" Ivy asked, looking to me.

"What she's doing to you."

"Lick her bliss button?"

"Yes."

"Can you show me how?"

"Just wiggle your tongue against it," I said, but as I spoke, I moved between Tink's wide-spread legs and spread her soaked labia with my fingers. "Right there, where it's sticking out."

"That's it?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Haven't you ever touched your own?"

"Yes, but..."

"She's probably never seen it," Tink called. "It's hard to do without a hand mirror, and hers doesn't stick out like mine. It's in here under her hood."

"Oh," I said as Ivy nodded. "Okay, put your tongue here, like this, and wiggle it."

I demonstrated, putting my tongue against Tink's engorged pink nub and flicking it side to side. Tink let out a low moan, then did something to Ivy to make her do the same.

"You try," I said after Ivy was able to focus on me again.

The green-haired faerie pushed her tongue against Tink's clit and moved it back and forth, slowly at first, then picking up speed. I moved a little lower and shoved my curled-up tongue into the blonde's vadge. Tink moaned, shuddered, and let loose with her characteristic near orgasm chant of 'yeahs' and 'fucks'.

"Keep it up, she's close," I told Ivy, and she nodded without stopping her tongue.

I sat back and slid two fingers inside Tink's sodden cunt. Seconds later, we heard her gasp then her body shook and her pussy clamped onto my fingers.

"That was her bliss?" Ivy asked me when the blonde faerie's body relaxed again.

"It was," Tink sighed, not giving me a chance to answer. "Now send Tave down here so he can help me with your bliss."

I wasted no time in maneuvering behind Ivy. Tink smiled up at me, a satisfied grin on her face.

"Turn over," I told Ivy, smacking her ass. The green faerie let out a yelp then rolled onto her back, legs spread. I moved beside Tink, who lay between Ivy's legs.

"See," Tink said, spreading Ivy's fleshy, tan labia. "It's up in there. I doubt she could see it without a mirror. But I bet she knows how to find it with her fingers, just like this."

Tink pushed her index finger under Ivy's hood, and the bigger faerie whimpered, moaned, and squirmed under the blonde's touch.

"It's not small like Rose's," Tink explained. "It just doesn't pop out like mine."

"Let me try," I said, and I stuck the tip of my tongue right where Tink's finger had been. Ivy grunted and pushed her pelvis up.

"Tasty, huh?" Tink said, and Ivy let out a low moan.

"Uh-huh," I agreed without stopping as Ivy panted.

"Here, let me. You finger fuck her like you did me."

"Okay," I agreed, moving aside for Tink, who immediately pushed her tongue against Ivy's clitoral hood. And while she did that, I thrust two fingers into Ivy's pussy, which was almost as tight as Tink's.

"Oh, fuck!" Ivy screamed as I started ramming my fingers out, and Tink and I made eye contact, a silent acknowledgment that Ivy was already picking up some of Tink's words and habits.

"Oh yes, don't stop," the green faerie gasped moments later. "Oh... oh... YES!"

Ivy convulsed, her vadge clamping around my fingers and vibrating as her fists pounded the fur-covered floor. Tink turned to me and kissed me, her hand over mine, keeping my fingers in Ivy's pussy until the other faerie's body went limp.

"That was amazing," Ivy said, sitting up and staring at us. "Best bliss ever."

"And now it's time for Tave to fuck you, like you wanted," Tink said. "You want it from behind or..."

"Like he did to you when you licked Rose. Just like that, so I can lick you again."

"You mean you want to eat my pussy again?" Tink laughed.

"Yes, eat your pussy," Ivy said, testing out the words.

"While Tave fucks you."

"While Tave fucks me, yes," the green-haired girl agreed.

"Slut," Tink said, and Ivy nodded.

"Let's go then," Tink went on, lying back and pulling Ivy between her legs. "Okay with you Tave, or did you have your heart set on fucking that wide ass?"

"He can if he wants," Ivy said, looking back over her shoulder at me. "I mean, it sounds nasty, but you liked it, right Tink?"

"It hurts, Ivy," Tink said. "And while an hour ago I would've like to have seen you hurt, now..."

"I know what you mean, Tink. An hour ago, I wanted to humiliate you."

"But not anymore?"

"No. I was jealous."

"Shit, I'm jealous of you... of how tall you are, your tits, your..."

"Am I going to get to fuck Ivy or not?" I asked, annoyed at their impromptu—and unexpected—love fest. It had been a bit more fun for me when they'd been fighting for me during the two-faerie blowjob.

Both faeries giggled, and that wicked grin of hers spread across Tink's face.

"Maybe. Do I get fucked after you're done with her?"

"If I can get it up."

"You mean be ready to join again? Of course you'll be ready," Ivy said, a quizzical expression on her face. "Just use your magic."

"My magic?"

"Yeah... except in extreme situations, male sprites can make themselves ready whenever they want. Or, we could use our magic to make you ready."

"Tink did that when we were on the leaf. Seven times in a matter of seconds."

"Well, that seems pretty extreme," Ivy laughed. "But it sounds like it worked."

"I could use my mouth to get you hard," Tink offered, a sheepish look on her cute face as she tried to steer the conversation. "You like that."

"Or maybe I could just leave you begging to be fucked," I said, but I knew I didn't mean it. I was just annoyed at Tink for not telling me I could use magic to get hard. "After I fuck Ivy in front of you."

"You wouldn't dare, Tave... ugh!"

I rammed my dick into Ivy and pushed her face into Tink's spread pussy. Ivy grunted and Tink's words transformed into a low moan. Grinning, I established a slow, steady pace. Not only did I want this to last long enough for Ivy to make Tink come, I knew Ivy might need more time due to her inexperience with cunnilingus. As it turns out, I seriously underestimated Ivy's learning curve.

"Fuck yeah!" Tink yelped maybe two minutes after we started. I'd noticed her moans increasing in volume and frequency but had not guessed she was so close. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah... FUCK!"

The blonde faerie's glow brightened, her face and chest flushed, and her body shuddered as she came under Ivy's tongue. I chalked it to beginner's luck. Still, I picked up my tempo and added in a couple slaps to Ivy's toned, round ass. The green faerie lifted her head, moaned, and pushed back at me, then she buried her face in Tink's pussy again. A new series of moans from Tink followed, and I noticed the blonde faerie was pinching and pulling at her own nipples as Ivy ate her. In turn, that pumped up my arousal, and I drove into Ivy harder.

In what seemed like no time, Tink was moaning "yeah... yeah... yeah..." and shuddering her way through a second orgasm. That gave me leave to really pound Ivy, and I did so, driving her forward with each thrust as a satisfied looking Tink played with the other faerie's now damp green hair.

"Oh yes, oh... oh... OH!" Ivy groaned serval seconds later, followed by a shriek as her cunt clamped around my shaft and seemed to vibrate. That was too much for me, and I shot my load deep inside the green faerie. As I came, my eyes met Tink's, and a slight smile crossed her lips.

"That was wonderful," Ivy sighed, raising her head from Tink's pussy and looking at me over her shoulder.

"Oh, he is," the golden faerie said, winking at me. "Would you believe less than a week ago he'd never fucked a girl before."

"No," the green faerie replied, turning to sit next to Tink so both faced me. "You taught him well."

"I sure think I did," Tink agreed.

"Would you two care to not talk about me like I wasn't here?"

"It's nice things," the blonde grinned.

"Yeah, the bad stuff we will say when you are not here," Ivy teased, or at least I hoped she was teasing.

"The only bad thing about Tave is that he's not mine exclusively, and I'm not sure anymore that's a bad thing at all."

"Yes, I have never seen Rose glow as brightly," Ivy said. "Nor you, golden brat."

"Brat? I'm a lot older than you," Tink snorted.

"Only in years," Ivy shot back. "I have you beat in maturity."

"Oh, like extorting sex from me and my man is mature?"

"It got me what I wanted."

"Didn't quite get me everything I was told would happen," I interjected, and the two faeries, who had been looking at each other, turned to me.

"What?" Tink asked, a confused expression on her cute features, but Ivy nodded.

"I think Tave is referring to you saying you wanted him to join with you after he and I joined."

"That, and putting my male part in Ivy's bottom..."

"NO!" Tink blurted, leaping to her feet. "That's for me alone. I'll share other stuff, but not that. That's how you claimed me."

"Earlier, it sounded like you were okay with..." I started.

"I'm not," Tink finished for me, eyes blazing.

"Also, I think we have established he really did not claim..." Ivy started to point out.

"That's. How. He. Claimed. Me! End. Of. Discussion!" Tink growled.

"Okay then, crazy woman," Ivy laughed.

"Yeah, I was kidding about the anal with Ivy," I added, although the truth was that I would not have objected to seeing what anal sex would be like with the voluptuous green faerie. "But I sure wouldn't say no to fucking you again, Tink."

***

"Long day, huh," Tink sighed, her bare back and silvery wings pressed against my chest.

The sunset glowed red and gold, the clouds seeming close enough to touch from our vantage point atop the tree in which Tink and I had fucked earlier. The golden faerie and I flew here from Ivy's place, and Tink only had to help me a little. As she had suggested it would, flying was coming pretty natural to me. What still seemed unreal was the number of times I had climaxed that day—twice with Rose, seven or eight times with Tink (I was not sure precisely), once with Tink and Rose together, and twice more with Tink and Ivy.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

"You still want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Always," I replied, kissing her smooth, creamy neck.

"I meant tonight."

"Me too."

The naked faerie turned toward me, moving to her knees as she did so. A kiss from her soft, full lips set my lips to tingling before I kissed her back. A memory of Ivy, her just as full but somewhat darker lips brushing first Tink's and then mine as we left her platform, flashed through my head. The green faerie had desired to watch Tink and me fuck, but the golden faerie wanted time alone with me, and she won.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers
12