An Erotic Life Ch. 01

Story Info
The erotic life of one man.
917 words
3.57
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simplyme
simplyme
11 Followers

Kimmie was a girl I had met at the gym, she was Asian, about 5'5", mid-length dark hair and chocolate brown eyes, nearly perfect tits and an ass that just made you drool to look at it. We had been flirting with each other for weeks now, she'd tease me about not being able to keep up with her on the stair climber, I would point out that I didn't see her in there lifting weights before getting on the machine.

We talked.

We flirted.

We wanted to fuck each others brains out.

I know this because I wanted to bend her over and just make her see God and from the note she left in my gym bag that went into graphic and explicit detail of all the things she wanted to do to me I kinda got the hint that she wanted it too. So we met up at a small restaurant, had a nice dinner, fun conversation and just an all around enjoyable time. We both knew this was just the opening act, the pleasantries were just time killers till we could get back to my place and fuck each other into a coma.

She followed me back to my place, and before I could get the door unlocked she had her hand inside my pants stroking my dick. We made it inside, left a trail of clothes to my bedroom and just tore into each other. She was completely shaved and her pussy was absolutely beautiful. I lay back on the bed as she started to suck me, just a world class blow job, from tip to sack she covered everything. I got her to turn around so I could eat out that beautiful pussy and look at her ass.

Clothed her ass was perfection, naked it was unbelievable. It's size, shape, firm from the exercise yet soft enough to squeeze, and her asshole, I loved looking at it, that little brown starfish that I couldn't wait to get my tongue on. Her ass could have started wars with it's beauty, like Helen of Troy. I started eating her out, loving the taste of her, the smell of her musk, the sounds of her groans as she sucked me and just the feel of her body on mine.

I licked my way from her pussy to her ass hole, just dragging my tongue over it. The movement was unexpected and she gasped, completely shocked to the point that she let go of my dick and just panted. I asked her if something was wrong, if she didn't like it I'd stop. All she said was 'do it again'. So I did.

I loved how she squirmed as I rimmed her out, how by her actions and her noises I understood that she'd never had this done to her before and that thought made me smile. I was making her a fan, hopefully so much of one that either tonight or the next time we got together I'd be balls deep in this perfect ass making her scream my name. I would alternate from her asshole to her pussy and hear the different sounds each one would cause her to make; Her pussy caused more of a squeal while her ass made her purr in the back of her throat.

As I sucked on her clit she came. Hard. Bucking and grinding, she let go of my dick and screamed out. Before she came down off the crest her orgasm took her to I rolled her off me, put her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her. She was tight. Incredibly tight even as wet and slick as she was. After a few strokes she opened up somewhat and I could really let go. I started out fast and hard, seeing how long I could keep her orgasmic high going before slowing down to longer slower strokes. Every little bit I'd change my speed and depth, first making her moan, then making her yell.

She started thrashing around and came again. Her breath coming in huge gulps like a fish out of water gasping. Her entire body quivered like it was plugged into electricity and she shouted something incoherent, but whatever it was she said must have been the sexiest word I'd ever heard because I came then, just jet after jet of cum boiled out of me and onto her stomach.

I had just barely pulled out in time.

We lay there for awhile trying to catch our breath and remember who we were. I kissed her, deep and full, using my tongue in her mouth like I had on her pussy. She just looked up at me when I pulled away, her eyes half closed and glassy, a shy yet sexy half smile on her lips as she whispered that it WAS as good as she thought and way better than she hoped for. We just cuddled together for a while and at some point we both fell asleep. The next morning before she left we talked about getting together again. I told her that I'd love it if she came that night but I had some business to take care of. So we made a date for a couple days later.

I had to admit, she was one of the best fucks I'd ever had, and the fact that she got off on me rimming her and playing with her ass just made it so much more interesting.

simplyme
simplyme
11 Followers