An Erotic, Loving Spanking Moment

Story Info
Some lighthearted spanking between two lovers.
794 words
3.67
13.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady is a sex goddess. She knows what she likes and how she likes it. She is a very strong and successful woman who LOVES to take charge, but on occasion enjoys a little submissiveness. It's hard for her to understand and accept why she enjoys playing a submissive role at times, because she is not submissive in any other area of her life. We've talked about it, and she came to the conclusion that it can be exhausting to have to be the strong career woman and super soccer mom all the time. Occasionally, in the bedroom, it's nice for her to not have to worry about what to do next and to just follow along.

It was she who first suggested it - I could tell how hesitant she was when she mentioned briefly that she enjoyed it and for a long time she didn't want to discuss it with me directly. But after a love-making session one time, I tested the waters with a couple light smacks on her round ass and she looked back at me with a delighted look in her eye. I still wasn't certain that I would try it again (although I knew I wanted to!) until she told me that those little smacks had been absolutely perfect.

We have playful rules that are broken from time to time. As these infractions add up, one of us suggested that it might be necessary to clear the slate with a good spanking. We joked and teased about it over the next couple months, and when we saw each other again the time was right for another spanking. She knew it was coming, but not sure when. I could see the anticipation in her eyes.

I was naked in our room when I told her the time had come. I reached out for her, removing her shirt and sliding her panties down her sexy thighs. I wanted her completely naked before she felt my touch. I sat down in the middle of the bed and instructed her to lay across my lap. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she complied. There is no doubt in my mind that she could feel my rigidness poking into her hip as she laid down.

I told her that she had incurred 7 infractions and would be receiving 7 spanks. I rubbed her sweet, round ass cheek as I told her this. My hand stopped rubbing and raised into the air. The first smack landed firmly on her right cheek. I rubbed the spot softly that my hand had landed on a moment before moving to her other soft, sweet cheek. My rub gave way to another smack on her ass. After rubbing the sting in a moment, I ran my hand down the back of her thigh to check the effect this spanking was having on her. My fingers slipped between her pussy lips to feel for her wetness. I felt the beginnings of her desire welling up, she arched her back trying to force my fingers deeper into her pussy but I would not be deterred from these long awaited spankings. I traced my damp fingers up the crack of her ass and she gasped with delight.

This time she felt two rapid spanks land on her left cheek. The redness was shining through in the shape of my hand by this point. I moved back to her right cheek and delivered two rapid spanks. As I lovingly rubbed the redness in, I decided I should check her pussy again. The well had overflowed. She was sopping wet by this point. She tried again arching her back and shifting her weight to trick me into gently pushing my fingers further into her pussy.

A smile of satisfaction came across my face. I trailed my hand back up to her gorgeous ass and alternately rubbed her cheeks. I gave her the option of which cheek she wanted her last spank. Her choice was right and I gave her the hardest spank to come. With her spanking done, I wanted to shower her in love.

My gentle rubs gave way to soft kisses on her sexy red ass. After covering her lovely ass in kisses, I had to taste her wetness. I pulled myself, with my steel hardened shaft from beneath her to plant my face on her glorious pussy. I licked and sucked like a starving man at her smooth, sweet pussy. She was delighted again, and I relished the feeling of her thighs pressing tightly on the sides of my head. I devoured her flavor and was greeted with waves of her wetness flowing forth...

An amazing experience with an amazing woman forever etched in my mind!