An Erotic Novella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I need something a bit stronger." I said as I reached into a small cupboard, producing a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. "Do you fancy one?"

"Go on then. I think I'm going to need it if this is going the way I think it is.

The pair of us sat in silence for the next four hours while we watched the video of Jenny's performance in the Billiard room, there was just an occasional gasp from Sue as she saw what unfolded. After a while I was aware of Sue staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked, turning to her.

"This is incredible; I've never seen anything like it in my life. I'd never have thought Jenny capable of this sort of thing."

"What do you suggest I do about it then?"

"I don't see what you can do. But. . ."

"But what?" I asked puzzled.

Sue just stared at me for a moment. Then suddenly she reached into my dressing gown, grabbed my cock and started sucking it all within a matter of seconds. I didn't know how to react, I was lost for words and very turned on. Here was a woman of about fifty sucking my cock while I watched a video of my own wife being gang-fucked by twelve strangers. In less than a minute my cock was erupting into Sue's mouth, I had never felt an orgasm like it before, I just seemed to keep coming and coming. When it was all over, Sue covered me up again and put my dressing gown back into place. I just looked at her, unable to believe what had just happened.

"I'm sorry." She stood up. "I'll be back in a minute." She left the room and went downstairs to the loo and I heard the door shut.

God, how did that happen? I never thought she would do anything like that, she always seemed so removed from such wild behaviour. I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes but my cock was still iron hard, and I was worried about Sue. This really shouldn't have happened, but it felt great at the time. I opened my eyes and saw Sue standing over me, I thought at first she had gone down to the loo to clean herself up before leaving but she was now naked.

"Look, I haven't been fucked in over four years now and you still look like you are raring to go. Your wife is away in Germany getting up to who knows what, so as I see it our time is our own. Yes?"

Within five seconds I had her on the floor and was fucking her hard. She was in great shape for a woman of nearly fifty and very athletic too.

"Don't worry about coming inside me; I'll take everything you can give me." She looked right into my eyes and with a face full of aggressive passion she said in a whisper, "Fuck me, everywhere!"

And we did. She stayed the night and the whole of the following day. We fucked everywhere in the house, every nook and cranny, every surface and every chair. Sue was incredible, much better than Jenny; she was more loving and more aggressive too. If that makes any sense? I spent a whole two hours with her sitting on my face while she watched a film on the telly, I couldn't move and I didn't care. She even made me cum without touching me, it was amazing.

"I'm going to have to leave in a few minutes. An old friend is popping round to the house later."

"That's fine. Look, this last day and a half has been great. I never knew you were so passionate and sexy. You're nearly fifty, I'm not even thirty yet and I fancy you like mad."

Sue smiled and walked over to me and kissed me gently. "I'll be back sometime or maybe we can meet up, and we'll talk about it then. Okay?"

I nodded and she left the house.

It was now about seven o'clock and I went into the kitchen and made myself something to eat before sitting down to watch the telly for a while. After about half an hour or so, I wandered upstairs for a quick shower. I was just getting out when I thought I heard someone banging on the front door, so reaching for my dressing gown, which seemed to be the only thing I had worn for the past two days, I went down stairs to see who it was. When I reached the front door I saw that it was Sue.

"I wasn't expecting to see you again for a while, is everything Okay?" I said as she stepped inside.

"I gave my friend a ring from my mobile and told her not to come. I only got about halfway home and turned back. Can I stay over again?" She looked so pitiful when she said this.

"Of course, are you alright?"

"Oh good, I was hoping you would say yes." She let her coat fall open and drop to the floor. She was completely naked underneath.

She started running upstairs then turned back, "Are you coming then or not?" she said and then continued on up.

I practically sprinted after her; she was already on the bed with her legs apart waiting for me. She looked great and she was giggling like a schoolgirl as I jumped on top of her, it wasn't long before we were pounding away at each other again.

"Let me know when you are going to cum."

"Why?" I asked.

"There is something I want to try with you."

We carried on fucking energetically for about half an hour before I intimated that I was ready to unload. She quickly climbed off me, and while I was lying down hoisted my legs up over her shoulders so that my balls were roughly under her chin and my cock was pointing directly down at me.

"Right, are you ready for this?" She smiled wickedly down at me.

"Ready for what?" I asked apprehensively.

"You'll see. Open your mouth."

I did as she said and she smiled before grabbing my cock. She started to wank me slowly, holding onto my cock very tightly and making very controlled pumping movements while aiming directly into my mouth. It wasn't long before I released a torrent of spunk into my own mouth and on my face. Sue smiled down at me and dropped my legs back onto the bed.

"Don't move." She said as she positioned herself with her cunt over my face. She spent about twenty minutes like that, with me licking furiously away at her cunt and spreading my own cum around her fleshy entrance with my tongue.

Suddenly she got up and turned round so that she could suck me while I licked her and we spent another half hour or so like that, which resulted in me coming in her mouth for about the third time in the last thirty-six hours.

"That was amazing, what made you think of doing that?" I asked when I had got my breath back.

"I've been waiting to try it for years. I just never met a bloke willing to give it a go. Thank you." She kissed me and licked up the last of my cum from my face.

"You didn't give me the option to say no. Not that I would have anyway, it was great."

Just then the phone started ringing. I reached across to the phone brushing against Sue's breasts as I did so; she smiled back at me again.

"Hello?" I enquired down the phone.

"It's me. I just thought I would give you a call to let you know I'm okay." It was Jenny.

"Hmm. Why didn't you ring me when you arrived? I was worried."

"Well, I've been rushed since I got here. I just didn't have the chance before now."

"How is Monika, and her parents?" I pretended to be interested.

"They are all fine, I'll tell them you asked about them. What have you been up to while I've been away then?" There seemed to be a degree of sorrow in her voice, it was almost undetectable but I could tell it was definitely there.

Just then, while I was talking to Jenny, Sue reached down and began sucking my cock. Instant erection time again, and while I was trying to talk to my wife.

"Jenny, is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, its. . . fine. I just need to ask you a little favour."

"What?" I replied apprehensively. Sue's continuing stimulation of me was starting to pay dividends.

"Can I stay here for another four days? Monika wants me to travel with her to a few places."

"Yes, that'll be fine. Have a nice time love. I'll have to go, I think someone is at the door." I lied.

"I see, having friends round while I'm away are you?" Jenny giggled. "Okay, I'll see you in about a week then. Bye for now."

"Bye Jen, have a nice time." I listened as I heard the receiver drop at the other end.

It was at this point that I came again inside Sue's lovely mouth. She swallowed my load and then laid back in my arms. We slept then until morning.

I awoke to the sound of Sue going into the bathroom for a shower, so I had a quick wash and got dressed before going downstairs. I was really beginning to relish the idea of having Sue all to myself for the next five days or so. I was just making some tea and toast in the kitchen when Sue appeared in the doorway, she had my dressing gown draped across her shoulders and not fastened at the front, so you could see her nakedness underneath.

"Oh smashing, I could just go a round of toast." She said grabbing some that I had just buttered.

"That was mine." I said childishly.

She just smiled and sat down in front of the kitchen table while she ate it.

"My older sister was going to come and see me today. If I'm staying here for a couple of days longer I suppose I'd better put her off."

"I didn't know you had a sister. How much older than you is she?" I enquired.

"She's fifteen years older than me. There are two brothers separating us, hence the age difference. We haven't seen each other for a couple of years now"

"Then why don't you bring her here and we can all go out for a meal together?" I suggested.

"I'll give her a ring then. Can I use your phone?" Asked Sue, already moving towards the phone and picking it up.

"Certainly, be my guest." I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to see if there was any post for me, leaving Sue to call her sister in private. Nothing there, good.

I wandered back into the kitchen just in time to see Sue replacing the phone.

"I've given her directions to this place and she said she'd be here at about half seven, is that okay?"

I walked over to Sue, put my hands round her from behind and cupped her breasts. "That's fine. But you haven't even told me her name yet?"

"Oh! Of course I haven't, sorry. It's Carol." She said laughing as my hands wandered down to her hips and then to between her legs. She turned and kissed me so gently and passionately in a way that my wife never seemed able.

At half past seven there was no sign of Carol and at quarter to eight Sue was starting to get worried. She needn't have done because at five to eight a car pulled into my drive and Sue ran to the front door shouting back to me, "She's here".

I went to the front to be with Sue as she greeted Carol and I got a pleasant surprise. Carol was about the same height and build as Sue and with the same coloured hair only Carols' was dyed, presumably because she has gone grey, which was certainly forgivable at the age of sixty-two. Despite the fifteen year age gap between the two sisters, Carol didn't really look much older than Sue but the main difference seemed to be in the personality department; Carol seemed much more serious and studious. The next thing I noticed was Carols car, it was fabulous.

"My God, you've got a 1966 Bristol 409. It's terrific!" I stammered in disbelief.

"Yes, not many people have even heard of them. I'm impressed, but it's an early 1967 model actually. I've got a 406 at home too. I've always liked them and I promised myself one years ago, and now I've got the money I thought why not? So I bought two." Carol seemed genuinely pleased that I liked her car. She walked over to Sue who was still standing in the front doorway and the two sisters hugged each other. I was out of earshot when they exchanged a few words and both laughed before going inside. I followed within a few seconds after giving Carols car the once over. The two girls were already comfortable in the lounge and Sue had seen to it that Carol had a glass of scotch in her hand by the time I entered the room.

"You're a bit of a dark horse Sue." Said Carol. "You haven't even told me his name. An introduction must be made by a third party you know?"

"Sorry Carol, this is James. He's an old friend from the University, a former student. You have met him before, but not to speak to I don't think. He helped with Martin's funeral." Said Sue.

Carol put out her hand to me as a greeting. "I'm sorry I don't remember you James, or is it Jim?"

"I prefer James if you don't mind." I smiled as I took her hand and gently shook it.

Carol was beautifully dressed and seemed to be possessed of exquisite manners. She was actually very different to Sue and seemed to be much more serious indeed. We chatted for about half and hour about various things. Apparently Carol had been left a great deal of money by a relative and although I expected Sue to be jealous, she wasn't one bit. All through our conversation Sue had been careful not to let anything slip about what she and I had been up to over the last couple of days, I got the impression that Carol would not approve, and she seemed to avoid showing me any kind of affection.

"Anyway, enough of this chit chat. Shall we eat?" said Sue. "I'm starving, I've hardly eaten today."

"Yes." Said Carol, turning to me and throwing me her car keys. "Seeing as you like my car so much, how would you like to chauffeur the pair of us this evening?"

"I'd be delighted. Do you like Chinese?"

"Only if it's a good one" Carol looked indignant.

"Naturally. James only goes to the best places, you're not the only posh one here you know." Sue was goading her sister in a friendly way.

We made our way out to the car; I locked up the house as the two girls got into the back of the car. I had hoped that Sue was going to sit in the front with me, but it wasn't to be. I got into the drivers seat, started the engine and gently pulled the car away out of the drive. The engine made that wonderful sound that only British cars seem to be able to make and this was complimented by the satisfying sound of the tyres on the loose chippings of my drive. It was twenty minutes before we got to the restaurant and Sue and Carol made up for lost time with unending chatter.

The meal was excellent, but I felt that I might as well have not been there for all I was able to say. I just couldn't get much of a word in edgeways but at least Carol was starting to lighten up; the main culprit was probably the whiskey she was drinking. After the sweet Sue looked at me and said "Shall we make tracks back to the house then, Carol wants to hear all about you?"

Carol insisted on paying the bill despite my protestations, and we made our way out to the car and began the journey home. The two girls sat in the back again but I didn't mind, and I've never heard two people talk as much as this before, ever.

We got back to my house at about five to twelve and the two girls almost fell in through the front door. I locked the car up and followed them inside. We went into the lounge again and opened a fresh bottle of whiskey, I lit up a cigar and to my surprise Sue said that she would like one too.

"I think I need to powder my nose." Said Carol rising from her chair, "Where do I go?"

"Oh, just to the top of the first flight of stairs look left and you can't miss it."

When Carol had left the room Sue came over to me and asked me what was wrong.

"Carol doesn't seem to like me very much does she? She's done her best to ignore me most of the night, she's not a bit like you is she?" I said.

"Oh, she's fine. Just keep plying her with whiskey and you'll see a big change, I promise."

I poured about three times as much whiskey into Carol's glass before she came back, Sue saw me do this and she was smiling. Carol returned quickly and took her place on the studio couch with Sue.

"So, James, Sue say's you're married. What was her name again? Jenny?" said Carol trying to think.

"Yes, that's right. My wife's away in Germany at the moment."

"Is she on business?" Enquired Carol.

Before I could say that she was away with her friend, Monika. Sue interjected.

"James's wife Jenny is away in Germany getting her arse fucked off her by God knows how many men. And, while she's away James and I have been screwing each other silly."

I was astounded by this sudden change of tack by Sue. I didn't expect her to talk like that in front of her sister, let alone let me down by telling Carol about my ruined marriage. I was both angry and saddened by Sue's remarks.

"Thanks a lot Sue, why don't I just post the information up on the internet for all to see and have done with it?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry James but I really do love you. Jenny doesn't, obviously. And apart from all that, I think Carol can help you too."

"You mean you're in love with me. When did you start feeling that way?" I was astonished now into the bargain.

Sue walked over to me and put her hand gently on my cheek, I thought I was going to burst into tears for a second. "We'll talk about it later." She said smiling gently.

"I think you two had better tell me what has been going on exactly, don't you?" said Carol.

Both Sue and I began telling Carol, from the beginning, what had been going on with Jenny. From the first signs of her exhibitionism, the milkman, the washing machine repairman, and the session she had here on the snooker table, right up to now when she had gone to Germany.

"Good Heavens! You are going through the mill, aren't you?" Said Carol, when we had finished telling her everything. "Do you still have the secret film on your computer?" She had by now emptied her glass and was pouring herself another large whiskey.

"Yes, I do. Sometimes I wish I hadn't taken it."

"Oh, you must keep it. Can you put it on to tape so that you don't lose it?"

"I could put it onto a DVD I suppose. Why?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing it's your evidence, and another is, well lets just say I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself." Said Carol almost sheepishly.

Sue quickly grabbed my hand, and before I could say anything, she said "You should, I've never seen anything like it." And then turning to me, "Why don't we show it to her now and she can see for herself?"

By now I was just being carried along by the two women. When all this started on Tuesday after Jenny had left for Germany, I was very much in charge of the investigation so to speak, but now I was starting to feel like a bit-part player in my own life. We all traipsed upstairs to my den, Sue first, carrying the whiskey bottle in one hand and her empty glass and half finished cigar in the other, followed by Carol with me bringing up the rear. Entering the room, Sue pulled over a couple of chairs and put them either side of my office chair that I use when I'm on the computer. I switched the PC on and sat down with the two girls either side of me. I must admit I felt a little self conscious having Carol there now, it was a bit like having my mother there.

Again we sat in silence and watched my wife in action the group of men. Carol and Sue were literally glued to the screen, and they hardly moved or spoke in two hours. Carol consumed another three large glasses of whiskey in this time and didn't look like stopping anytime soon; Sue also had a couple of glasses but in much smaller quantities. Another hour passed before anyone spoke and it was Carol who was first.

"Does your wife ever use toys?" she asked.

"Erm, yes. But she much prefers the real thing."

"So I see." She smiled. "What sort does she like to use?"

"I don't really know, she only uses them when I'm not here. She keeps them in her bedside cabinet with all her other bits and bobs."

Carol gave her younger sister a sideways glance and widened her eyes briefly; I took this as a signal that they wanted to talk. I excused myself and went down to the kitchen to get another bottle of scotch. As I was leaving the room I heard Carol whisper something to Sue but I couldn't make it out, I didn't want them thinking that I had overheard them. I was just opening the cupboard when I heard doors opening and closing upstairs, I thought one of the girls had gone to the loo or something. I grabbed the bottle and headed back to the attic room.