An Erotic Novella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got there Carol had finished the other bottle anyway and was ready for another glass. I was amazed, she didn't show any sign of being even slightly drunk; and I thought that I was a hardened drinker.

"Did I hear one of you two moving about just now?" I asked. Sue had that guilty look on her face.

"Oh that was me. I, I left my bag in your room last night and I just wanted to check my mobile for messages." Said Sue rather quickly, and not very convincingly, again looking towards her sister.

"James, how do you feel watching this with the pair of us now?" Carol diverted my attention from Sue and back to the monitor where my wife was still going at it hammers and tongues.

"I hate it, but I'm also aroused by it too, I suppose. I'm just not happy that she didn't tell me, talk to me sooner. She probably gets off on me not knowing anyway." I huffed.

I added, with a smile. "The last time I watched this something special between your sister and I happened anyway, so that took the edge off Jenny getting one over on me."

We continued watching Jenny on the PC for another ten minutes or so when I suddenly heard Carol gasping for air, and thinking she was in trouble I turned and saw she was in fact having a major orgasm. Sue was really giggling now and quite tipsy.

"Oh, oh, FUCK! I'm coming again!" Gasped Carol as she sent herself into ecstasy for a second time. Sue just burst out laughing this time. I was shell-shocked.

Apparently Sue had not only gone to fetch her bag from my room, but also one of my wife's dildoes at the request of Carol, and she had been using it on herself while we watched the film.

"Right James, I'm just about ready for a good fucking if you would kindly oblige." Carol had now risen out her chair and was already undoing her clothes.

I just stood there looking at her disbelievingly, and I was not sure I was looking forward to making love to a pensioner. Carol was now naked apart from her hold-up stockings and as I looked at her, I realised that I shouldn't have been worried; she was in excellent condition, remarkable in fact for her age. Judging by the look on her face I was in for a busy night. Carol turned, grabbed her glass and finished off the last of her whiskey.

"Right then, watch this. If this doesn't get you going I don't know what will." Carol took a few steps back and spread her legs. She then placed her hands on the floor in front of her and pushed her legs into the air as if to do a handstand, but she kept her legs spread like she was doing the splits. She looked amazing, and as I turned to Sue to say so, I realised that Sue was naked as well. Sue walked over to her sister and called me over as well, and as I approached she signalled me to lick Carols cunt which was pointing straight up at me. Her cunt was shaven perfectly, in fact, it looked so good it must have been waxed.

"Go on, you know you want to." Said Carol, now sounding really sexy and dirty.

I wasted no time and instantly dropped my mouth down and pressed my tongue firmly inside her. Carol gave out a gasp of pleasure and I continued licking and sucking on her clit as Sue helped to support her sister, I didn't know how Carol was managing to stay in this position for such a long time. It wasn't long before she was reaching her third orgasm in five minutes, and finally her arms buckled and she let herself down to the floor again. She instantly sprang up and put her arms round me.

"That was terrific, I really needed that." Carol then kissed me and licked her own pussy juice off my face. "I used to do a lot of gymnastics years ago and I've always kept myself in good shape, you never know when it might come in useful."

I just stood there in amazement, I must have looked like a right berk.

"Sue and I will be in the bedroom if you feel like joining us?" Sue led Carol out of the room and down to my bedroom. I just stood there a minute, thinking. I switched everything off, took hold of the bottle of whiskey and followed them.

When I got down to the bedroom the two sisters were already on my marital bed, sitting up on their hands with their legs spread and knees bent.

"Well, which one of us is going first, your choice?" Intoned Sue, but I had better ideas.

"I'm going to lie down on the bed and Carol can suck my cock while Sue sits on my face, and you can change over every so often." I was taking the initiative now for a change.

The two girls looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. Smiling, they were both up off the bed and removing my clothes in no time, and it wasn't long before I was prone on the bed and engulfed in Sue's lovely cunt with Carol's mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. As Sue was gyrating on my face she said softly, "I told you Carol was quite different after a few drinks." But I was too busy to even care anymore as Carol was certainly very good at what she was doing. They stopped and changed over for a while and now I was treated to Carols' cunt and Sue sucked me. Sue then decided to lower her cunt onto my cock and tease me with her vaginal opening, it felt great, but what felt more amazing was when she suddenly dropped down onto me and my whole length slipped inside her. They changed places again and Carol made all sorts of sexy sounds as she sucked her sisters fluids off my cock.

As you can imagine, this kind of stimulation can't be tolerated for too long without an inevitable reaction. I told the girls I was about to cum and Sue immediately grabbed my cock and started wanking me off into Carols mouth. While this was going on Carol looked up and met my gaze with pure sex in her eyes, and this turned out to be too much for me and I blasted my load into her mouth.

"Oh yes, I can feel you pulsating while you're cumming in my sisters slutty mouth." Sue was so good at wanking me off and talking dirty too.

Carol swallowed the lot and both girls came to lie down either side of me while I recovered. As the three of us lay there naked I noticed what terrific condition Carol was in for her age, as good as a woman twenty years her junior, and she certainly wasn't lacking in enthusiasm either.

"When you're ready I'd like you to fuck me hard. I haven't had a cock inside me for nearly twenty years, let alone a nice load of spunk." Purred Carol.

"Why has it been so long?" I asked.

"That was the last time I had a partner who was interested in that sort of thing, I tend to frighten most men off I think. I always seem to attract men that are older than me, its wonderful now to be in bed with a man young enough to be my grandson."

That age difference had only really just occurred to me. My God, she was old enough to be my grandmother. I looked her up and down as she lay naked next to me and by now Sue had managed to get me hard again, so I thought in for a penny in for a pound.

"To be honest Carol, I don't care if you are 22 or 62. Shall we end the drought and give your poor deprived pussy the ride of its life?" I said as I raised myself up so that she could slide under me.

"You bet your life. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this. Sue, will you get my digital camera from my bag and take some pictures of us fucking please." Said Carol as she was getting into position.

Sue grabbed Carols' handbag and fished about in it for her camera, which she quickly found. She switched it on and was ready to start clicking away in no time. During the next half an hour Carol and I did everything we knew to each other, and thanks to Carols' physical abilities, a few things I never knew. And all the time Sue was taking pictures.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked as I pummelled Carols cunt.

"Cum as deep inside me as you can, I want to feel it spurting inside me."

Carol was approaching her orgasm and was getting very noisy, definitely not the same woman that arrived at the house just a few hours ago.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me harder. Spray your cream into me and treat me like a whore. Yes, come on. If your good you can watch my sister licking the spunk out of me afterwards. Oh, I'm coming, fuck me."

The very thought of what Carol had just said sent me over the edge, there was no going back now. Thankfully, just before I came Carol screamed out her orgasm. I slammed into her again and again and then I started coming too, and I've never had as satisfying an orgasm. Just like Carol asked for, I coated the inside of her cunt with hot spunk, and she loved it. We just lay there for a few minutes staring into each others eyes before I withdrew my cock from her. Sue was as good as Carols' word and she was very quick to get her face between her sisters legs and start lapping my sperm up, I even took a few pictures while she did it. These two girls are amazing I thought, they are so much fun and very nice and unspoiled too. Within ten minutes I was lying down between them both again and before long we were all asleep.

When I woke up, it must have been about quarter to eight I suppose, they were both gone. Had I been dreaming or something? Struggling up out of bed, my back was aching somewhat, I pulled on my dressing gown and made for the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. Afterwards, I returned to my room and got dressed before heading downstairs.

"There you are." I said as I entered the kitchen. "You two made a hasty retreat this morning didn't you, I never even heard you get up?"

Sue and Carol were sitting opposite each other at the kitchen table, eating toast and drinking tea. They both looked a bit miserable I thought, were they regretting last night or something?

"Is everything okay?"

"We've been thinking, Carol and I, and yes, we are a bit upset." Sue was nearly in tears.

"What on earth is wrong, is it something I've done, or said?" I was quite concerned for Sue as she always seemed so strong, and never let things get to her normally.

Carol was the first to speak. "We've both had such a great time. Sue for last few days and me last night. But..."

"...but you think you've made a big mistake and you'd both rather just forget about it, is that it?" I interjected.

"No, no. Quite the opposite. We want it to continue, we'd like things to stay like this. Sue has really fallen for you in a big way, and I think you're not a bad old stick either." Smiled Carol in a sympathetic sort of way.

"I see" I said thoughtfully.

Sue burst into tears now, she had made her mind up that it was all over. She got up from the table, ran past me and made for the hall. I heard her running up the stairs sobbing.

Carol turned to me. "Well?" she said.

Sue was lying face down on the bed crying her eyes out when Carol entered the room. She looked up at her older sister, her face full of tears, and Carol smiled gently back at her and sat down next to Sue to comfort her. Sue sat up and rested her head on her sisters shoulder, still crying.

"He said he'd love to and that nothing would make him happier." Carol whispered in her ear. Sue's tears were now of utter joy and I could hear from downstairs how happy she was. Later on we made some plans and the two girls decided to go home so that I could deal with the problem of my wife. Sue loved me genuinely, Carol would like to fool about and have some fun with me and she wouldn't be interested in sleeping around, so it would all just be between the three of us. Jenny couldn't possibly love me anymore and to be honest I was more worried about catching something from her. I know, I thought, I'll cancel her credit and debit cards and close the joint account, that should bring her home faster than anything else I can think of. I resolved to do this first thing in the morning before going to see my solicitor about a divorce. Another thing I thought would be a good idea was to get the movie of Jenny's performance onto a few DVD's. For one thing it would come in handy when it came round to the divorce and for another it might provide some degree of leverage.

By three o'clock next day I had made eight copies of the DVD's, isn't modern technology wonderful, now I had to work out exactly what to do with them. I thought I might send one to her parents, some to her friends and, jokingly I thought, another to the sex shop in Liverpool so they can play it in the shop. Anyway, the next four days passed without incident and there was still no word from Jenny to let me know what was going on so, So the next morning I went out and posted one of the DVD's to her mum and dad. That should wake them up a bit and show them another side of their darling daughter, one that they never knew even existed. When I married Jenny her father told me that I should be honoured to be marrying their "Special" little girl. I included a short explanatory note with the disk just to let them know what had been going on. I was beginning to enjoy this now.

When I got back from the post office there was a small parcel waiting for me, it had a German postmark and was addressed to Jenny. It felt like it had a small box in it. Sod it, I thought, and took it through into the kitchen and opened it. Inside was a short letter written in German and four DVD's in a thick jewel-case style box, there was nothing written on the disks, except for them being numbered one to four, but I had a good idea what was on them. I wonder if Sue spoke any German? I gave her a quick ring and she answered, she was obviously happy to hear my voice.

"Do you speak German by any chance?"

"A little, I've been there a few times, why?" she asked.

"Something has turned up, can you come over?"

"Sure, when?"

"Now if you can, Jenny will be back tonight so we won't have long."

"I'm on my way. I can't wait to see you again anyway, I'm so glad you rang." She said warmly. "I've been wanking myself silly thinking about you, I'm getting quite sore now." She added giggling.

We said our goodbyes and I replaced the telephone handset. I wasn't kidding myself when I thought that I wanted to see her again, I really needed her with me now.

Within half an hour Sue was in my arms again as we stood in my hall, and we held each other tightly. I had switched the telly on ready for us both to watch the DVD's that had arrived and we went through into the lounge hand in hand. I placed the disk in the player but instead of any film starting a bunch of what looked like filenames appeared.

"Ah, you'll have to put this in your computer. They are .avi files; they won't play in a normal DVD player."

"You seem to know quite a bit about computers, don't you?" I said surprised at Sue's knowledge.

"I've been on God knows how many training courses now thanks to the University."

"Okay, lets go up and look at this mysterious disk then." I said rising from my chair and heading for the stairs. "I'll give you the accompanying letter to read as well, see if you can understand it."

When we got up to my little room Sue immediately sat down and I handed her the letter, she scanned through it quickly, smiling.

"It basically says", reading aloud "Thank you for a great week from all of us at the big club. Here is the whole show for you and your husband to enjoy and I hope he doesn't mind the Perücke", sorry James I don't know what that is, erm what else, "we hope you like our gifts. We would also like to invite you back again whenever you feel like another good time. We never thought it would be so much fun with you and you surprised all of us. Vielen Danke, Karl."

"I wonder what The Big Club is?" I frowned in thought.

"I've no idea, maybe it lost something in translation." Said Sue.

"Lets watch the movies then. I must say I'm actually quite looking forward to this now. It seems that Jenny is capable of anything." I said.

I placed the disk marked "1" into the machine and waited for it to be accessed. I clicked on the first file and it opened in Media Player, I set it to run in full screen and Sue and I sat back to watch. An image of Jenny appeared on the screen and it looked like she was being interviewed. The man talking to her from behind the camera spoke good English but with quite a strong German accent:-

"So, tell us your name and where you're from please", He asked.

"Hi, I'm Jenny and I live in England."

"What brings you to see us here in Germany then?"

"Well," She looked excited but a little embarrassed. "I have always wanted to get gangbanged properly and a friend of mine said that you were the people to see about sorting this out for me."

The interviewer laughed. "Have you had group sex before?"

"Oh Yes, many times. But there never seems to be enough for me, that's why I want a proper session here, if you can help me with that?"

"I'm sure we can do something for you. How many men have you been with at one time before then?"

"I've had twelve men in one go and they fucked me a couple of times each, but I was left feeling that I still wanted more." She was obviously starting to get aroused at this point and you could see it in her face.

"Twelve! That is certainly more than enough for most of the girls we see here. How many would you like?"

"I'll take as many as you can possibly give me. I want a lot, so surprise me. I'm here for ten days and I want to get fucked everyday I can, but I do want a couple of days off in that time." She laughed.

"Okay then, let's get started." Said the interviewer.

"Can't wait!" Smiled Jenny.

The picture faded to black and the first file came to an end. I quickly leaned forward and started the next one. This one started with the front of a building and after a few seconds Jenny appeared on the screen, she was wearing a tiny pair of jeans cut down into shorts and a minute bikini top that didn't cover anything except her nipples. She disappeared through the door and another camera inside filmed her progress into what looked like a lecture theatre. The room was full of people and Jenny walked to the front of the stage and spoke.

"Hi, my name is Jenny and I'm here to be gangbanged by the Big Club men." She said, and continued, laughing. "I hope you're all members?"

Sue and I glanced at each other.

"First of all I have a little surprise for you." Said Jenny as a man brought a small chair out for her to sit in. She sat down and the man proceeded to shave her head with an electric shaver. What was left of her hair fell to the ground and her head was soon perfectly smooth, after he had used a razor as well. This all took about five minutes or so and when it was finished she returned to the front and addressed the audience again.

Smiling she said, "Well, you can't cover me in cum if my hair is in the way can you?" There was a round of applause and she began to remove her non-existent clothes, she was naked in seconds.

"While you are all getting ready you can watch me play with myself and hopefully we will all have a great time."

Jenny then lay down on the floor and began her little show. This file then came to an end and before I could start the next, Sue stopped me.

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" She said.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Didn't you see how many people were there? There must be well over a hundred. My guess is that they are all going to fuck her and I don't expect they will be happy with just going once each either."

"My dear wife is getting exactly what she wants and I'm not going to miss this for the world."

"Well," said Sue with a sort of evil grin on her face, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I started up the next file, and this is where the action really started.

Jenny was on the stage lying on an enormous padded mat and she was wanking furiously. While she was doing this there was a growing queue of men lining up to "have a go" with her and it wasn't long before the action started. She looked kind of funny without any hair but there was something highly erotic about it too. Before she knew it there were hands all over her, feeling every curve and exploring everywhere. Then the fucking and sucking started, this all went on for quite some time; through three further, half hour long avi files in fact. Sue and I watched amazed as literally dozens of men fucked her one after the other, and all the time she was sucking and wanking others. In the next avi file came Jenny's favourite bit; the cum bath. One after another the men let loose their spunk all over Jenny, it was all over her legs, stomach, tits, arms and face. She rubbed it into her skin, masturbated with it and licked it off her fingers, and one of the men decided that he wanted to get on top of Jenny and slide about on her in it. By this time only about thirty or thirty-five men had fucked her, and there were still many, many more to go. About another eighty to ninety or so I'd have thought. But the file just ended and there wasn't any more on that first disk.