An Erotic Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers

“What’s wrong?” Jolie asked while looking up at Marlin as she crawled off of her and straddled her backwards with her back facing Jolie. Marlin pushed her face between the girl’s legs, tasting her sweet juices as they dripped down her thigh.

“Mmm...you taste sweet too.” She said in a seductive voice before burying her tongue inside of her.

Jolie gasped in surprise and craned her head back against the ground, marveling at the feeling of Marlin’s tongue as it wiggled inside of her. Curious, Jolie grabbed Marlin’s bottom and pulled her backwards a little, slipping her own tongue against the swollen pink folds that rested between Marlin’s legs.

Marlin moaned, her mouth against Jolie’s clit feeling like a little vibrator.

“Holy shit!” A male voice called out in close proximity.

Both girls jumped and looked upwards.

Standing directly above them was Ian from their Calculus class.

“No...it’s okay...you don’t have to stop.” He said quickly. “Do you need any...um...help?” Ian said hesitantly.

Marlin chuckled and looked at Jolie.

“I’m game if you are, dear.”

Jolie looked over the tall guy with curly dark hair and blazing blue eyes, smiled and nodded slightly. This was great, but a cock would be a nice addition.

“Scoot on in here, cutey.” Marlin said playfully to him.

Ian wasted no time getting undressed and dove between the two of them. His smooth, fat cock was already standing out in front of him proudly. Marlin and Jolie kissed him at the same time, their three tongues all touching as they took turns kissing one another.

Ian rolled Marlin over on her back and placed himself between her legs. Throwing his hips forward, he pushed into her soaking wet femininity. Slowly he began to thread himself in and out of her. Reaching beside him, one hand found the dripping curl’s between Jolie’s legs as his fingers began to explore her. Ian pushed two fingers into her slick opening and watched through lustfully glazed eyes as her back arched and she wiggled her hips, moving up and down on his fingers.

“Oh my god.” He moaned in amazement as he fingered Jolie in time with his generous thrusts into Marlin, his tip hitting the very back of her tunnel.

Jolie grabbed his wrist, pushing him faster into her as her legs began to tremble violently. Ian could feel her inner walls close in around his fingers and contract as she gasped loudly and cried out with release.

Ian bucked against Marlin like a wild animal, feeling his own release was near. Marlin whimpered and ran her fingernails across his back, nearly drawing blood as he thrust wildly into her.

“Yesssss! Oh yesss!” She almost screamed.

Ian felt her muscles clamp down around him, squeezing him deliciously as a sweet flooding of her nectar dripped down her thighs and she was overcome with orgasm. Ian, not able to hold off any longer, pulled his throbbing erection out of Marlin and gripped it in his hand as it spilled over. Sighing with a smile, he looked down in satisfaction at Marlin’s smooth stomach as the lost drop landed against her pale flesh.

He collapsed onto the ground and was surrounded by the floral scent of their perfumes and the appealing fragrance of sex while each woman planted a sensual kiss on his cheek.

Later, back at the van...

Terra sat along with the rest of the group as Marlin, Jolie, and a tall dark haired guy appeared to be the last handful of stragglers.

Coach Stephen walked around checking everyone’s bags to see the progress they had made by the end of the day.

He looked into the bags of Jolie and Marlin and cocked a brow.

“Get a little side tracked did we?” He chuckled a bit.

“Nah...we just couldn’t find anything. People had probably already gone through the part we were in and picked everything up.” Marlin said cooly.

In the end, a skinny guy named Murphy ended up winning the fifty dollars for having the most trash.

“Bastard.” Jolie growled while in the van heading back to campus. She then smiled secretively at Marlin.

“Oh well.” Terra said nonchalantly. “If you really want to make an environmental contribution, it will shine through. Otherwise, you just end up getting side tracked and being caught with your pants down.”

Coach Stephen turned to look at her quickly, his face taking on a burning red blush. He then smiled broadly at her and winked.

For at least five people on that van, Earth Day would never be viewed in the same way again.

Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers
12