An Erotic Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

Mike!

I glanced over my shoulder to see him lying on his stomach, one arm hanging over the side of the bed, fast asleep.

Oh, God, I needed time to think. I felt like everything was moving at warp speed - and jumping into bed on the first date, may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done. I knew that Mike was an amazing person, but realistically we were still strangers to each other.

I slowly rolled from the bed and gathered my clothes, creeping around silently so as not to awaken him. I needed to get out of there and do some serious 'soul searching'.

After hurriedly dressing, I quietly made my way downstairs, where I used my cell phone to call for a cab. Hopefully the cab would get here before Mike noticed I was no longer in the bed with him.

About 10 minutes later, I was in the back of the cab on my way home. Glancing at my wristwatch, I saw that it wasn't even eight yet.

At home, I undressed and walked into the shower.

I stood beneath the pulsing hot jets feeling my body slowly relax and unwind.

My mind drifted to last night and what it meant. As far back as I could remember, I'd avoided large social gatherings and close relationships in specific. But over the past two days, I managed to not only meet a guy, but fall into bed with him.

As the water started turning cooler, I shut the taps off and stepped out to wrap a towel around my hips. I walked into my bedroom to pull on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

In the kitchen I put the coffee machine on and switched the TV on to watch the news while I waited for the coffee to finish percolating.

I jumped as someone knocked on my door.

'Oh crap, it's Mike,' I thought.

I knew I wasn't ready to see him yet. The knock sounded again.

"Open up Carson, I know you in there. I can hear the TV," Mike called through the door.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath, knowing it was stupid to pretend I wasn't home. I just needed to be firm and let Mike know I needed some time to think things through.

I walked to the front door, undid the lock and opened the door to see Mike standing there with his arms braced on the doorframe. Christ, he looked hot. He's hair was disheveled and flopping into his eyes. He had on his jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of running shoes.

We stood staring at each other, until Mike calmly asked, "Can I come in to talk Carson?"

I stepped back in answer and he walked into the apartment. I closed the door and stood standing there with my arms wrapped around myself as though they could shield me from him. But if I was honest with myself, it was more to prevent me from reaching for Mike, as I wanted nothing more than to have him kiss me again.

"Would you like some coffee," I finally asked.

"Yeah, that would be great if it's not too much trouble."

I walked into the open plan kitchen and poured two mugs. "How do you take it," I asked from the counter.

"Black, two sugars please," Mike replied.

I handed him his coffee then sat down on the sofa. Mike took the armchair opposite me and we sat there slowly sipping from our mugs.

"What happened, Carson," Mike finally asked. I could hear the frustration and confusion in his voice. "You left without a word this morning. I know all this is new to you, but if you don't talk to me, I won't know what's bothering you or how to fix it," Mike finished.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just kinda freaked out this morning when I woke up in your bed. God! I've never done anything like that – heck I've never even gone out on a real date before, so the fact that I ended up in bed with you just threw me for a of a loop," I explained.

"Carson –", Mike started. I held up my hand to let him know that I wasn't done yet.

"I need to take this slower Mike. I really like you, and from everything you've said to me, I think you like me to. But we need to slow things down a bit - get to know each other better before anything else happens again," I said. "Don't get me wrong - I loved it, and it was the sexiest thing that has happened to me, but would you be ok with us going at a slower pace," I finished in a rush.

The last thing I wanted to do was play the role of scandalized virgin, but I also wanted to make sure this was more than just an easy lay to Mike.

Mike stared at me for a long time – to the point where I started fidgeting in my seat. I thought

I had blown my shot with him completely when he just continued staring at me.

Finally Mike smiled that cocky grin that I love and said, "I've never had to court another guy before, but wooing you might just prove to be a helluva lot of fun."

I started to deny that I had intended for him to woo me like some 18th century Victorian maiden, but he waved away my protest as he sat back to finish his coffee.

"Babe, you are not gonna know what hit you, by the time I am through with you. You will be begging me to fuck you in so many ways that you wont be able to walk for a week," Mike laughed as he watched a very "virgin-like" blush steal over my face and neck.

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers
12