An Erotic Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

With his arms still wrapped around me, Mike walked us over to the bed. He positioned me on the end so that I was on all fours. I could feel my cock hanging hot and heavy between my legs, while my ass felt the coolness of the air as it was spread open in invitation.

"Magnificent," Mike whispered, awe clearly laced in his voice. He ran his hands soothingly up and down my back before trailing a finger lightly between the crease of my ass. I moaned and shuddered as his finger passed over my sensitive hole and I felt it automatically twitch and clench in delight. Seeing my reaction to his teasing, he repeated the action until I was a squirming bundle of yearning desire.

As my cock dripped a steady stream onto the bed beneath me, I couldn't help but beg.

"Jesus Mike, please stop. I need you to fuck me."

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you alright. I'm going to fill this pretty little ass with my cock, and make you scream for more."

Beyond speech, I mewled like a hungry little kitten.

Reaching beneath me, Mike took hold of my wet cock and massaged the head as I writhed and thrust my ass higher in the air. Leaning over me, Mike put his mouth close to my ear.

"Do you trust me baby?" At my frantic nod, Mike grunted and gave me and extra squeeze as a reward.

"Good, because tonight I'm going to do something I have never done with anyone else. I'm going to ride you bareback angel. You are going to feel all of me sliding into your tight little hole, as I make you beg for release."

"Oh God," I barely forced the words out from between clenched teeth. I was already so close to coming from Mike's teasing hand, and his sexy words were pushing me even closer.

"Then when I'm ready to let you come, I am going to fill you up with every drop of my hot cream, until you feel like you are drowning in it."

Jesus Christ! The picture his words painted made my whole body convulse as though I was about to come.

"Lube," Mike asked.

"Right drawer, next to the bed," I managed to get pass the dryness in my throat.

I groaned as Mike left me to fetch the lube. He was barely gone for 5 seconds, but it felt like forever. When he was once again positioned behind me he placed both hands on my ass as he spread my cheeks wide.

"Mmm, pretty as a picture. Bet it tastes as good as it looks."

And before I could fully process his words, Mike had it face buried in my ass, his tongue licking and lashing my hole as it twitched uncontrollably.

Holy Fuck, it was just too much. I pushed my ass further back onto Mike's face as I felt his pointed tongue burrow it into my secret hole. I moaned as I buried my face against the bedding.

Listening to the hungry slurping sounds Mike made, I rode his tongue as he ate my ass out. My body tightened as my balls drew up tight and with a muffled yell, stream after stream of hot creamy liquid erupted from my cock onto the bedding beneath me. Over and over I convulsed, my ass twitching and contracting around his thrusting tongue, until my arms wilted beneath me like limp noodles, and I fell face-down onto the bed.

Turning me over, Mike tsk'd at the mess on my belly from where I had fallen into my own cum. Moving me around so I was away from the sticky mess coating the bed, he leaned over me and lapped the gooey goodness from my stomach. Humming in satisfaction, Mike licked until I was clean before moving up and kissing me, forcing his tongue and the taste of my cum into my mouth. I drew his tongue further inside and sucked until every drop of my juices had been consumed from Mike's mouth.

"I want to taste you now, Mike," I sighed against his lips.

Moving to straddle my chest, Mike grabbed hold of his angry looking and dripping dick, and fed it into my mouth. I used my hands to hold onto his hips as I bobbed my head up and down his pole, sucking as much of his length into my mouth as I could manage from this angle.

Bracing his hands against the headboard in front of him, he levered himself slightly up onto his knees as he began a gentle thrusting into my mouth.

"Oh yes," Mike breathed, "that's sweet. Suck it harder baby. Do you know how fucking beautiful you look with your lips wrapped around my cock."

"Mmm," I moaned around his thrusting length. I continued sucking, stroking my tongue against the underside of his cock. Mike's thrusting became more powerful, making me gag as the head touched the back of my throat. Over and over I sucked and licked, opening my mouth wide so that I could take as much of his length down my throat.

All at once, Mike was withdrawing from my mouth, as he sat back on my chest, flushed and breathing heavily.

"No more, I don't want to come until I'm buried deep inside your ass."

Moving down my body, he nipped and licked my neck and shoulders, before moving onto my nipples. Drawing one hard bud into his mouth, he pursed his lips around it before suckling it as a baby would nurse from its mother. Sensations shot from my nipple straight to my dick, where I could feel it filling with blood once more.

Alternating between my nipples, Mike sucked and bit them, sending me into a frenzy as his hands held onto my now thrusting hips. My hands gripped Mike's head, twisting in his hair as I enjoyed the brutal treatment of Mike's mouth on my aching nipples.

It all felt too good. "Please Mike, I need you. "

Continuing down my body, he stopped at my now fully engorged cock and took a few swipes at the crown with his tongue, before moving on to suck my balls into his mouth.

He reached for the lube, and I felt one slick finger rubbing against my anus before slipping easily inside. I squeezed the digit inside me, before Mike added another finger. Over and over his plunged his thick fingers into me, jabbing at my prostrate before scissoring them apart, stretching me for the ultimate invasion.

Withdrawing his fingers, he lubed his cock up and lined it with my pucker. As I stared up at Mike from my position on the bed, he grabbed my spread thighs and draped them across his arms, holding me wide open for his entry.

"Are you ready baby," Mike asked. "I'm going to go in all the way. This wont be easy. Are you sure you ready for this Carson?"

"Please Mike. Please push inside me. Please," I begged completely under his lustful spell.

I could see his pupils swell, his knees shifted and then I felt that incredible hot head of him pushing wide and wet against my opening, pressing forward. Oh God, it burned, the pain almost unbearable, but the relentlessness and fullness of the penetration was distracting me, so that all I could think about was that I wanted more, deeper, harder.

Steadily Mike continued his assault on my body and senses, until finally the entire length of his body was buried so far inside me, I could feel his balls pressed up against my own.

Giving my body just a few seconds to adjust, Mike slowly withdrew before slamming back inside me. Throwing my head back, I yelled at the brutality of his penetration. Oh my God, it felt fucking amazing. Again and again Mike slammed into me, driving us both into a rage of need.

Screaming my pleasure, I rocked against him, begging fore more, harder, deeper, faster, anything to end this agony pumping through my body. A symphony of sounds assaulted my ears, as Mike continued his relentless pounding -- our harsh breathing; my moans of ecstasy; the liquid squelching sounds our body's created where we were joined.

Reaching down towards my cock, I intended to finish this endless torture, but Mike knocked my hand away and grunted, "You don't fucking touch that. It belongs to me."

I was close, so close, just a few more strokes against my prostrate, and I would be there.

"Oh God Mike, yes, yes, there. I'm almost there, please."

"Am I hurting you?" he said. "You so damn tight baby."

Shaking my head no, "It's good. Push harder. Give me all of it."

Sweat rolled down his chest and tiny noises issued from his throat, as he continued his driving rhythm. With a grunt of effort, he pushed deeper. "Just a little more," he gasped and then he was there and I could feel his body starting to throb inside of mine.

Mike's cock grew firmer, fatter and he whispered, "Together, we come together."

My arousal rose at his command. My cock leaking so much and running down my sides, I thought the bed would be completely soaked. Sawing in and out of me, stretching me relentlessly, I was dizzy with the need to come. Then I felt it, up, up, I moved towards that peak of fulfillment, squeezing Mike tighter as he's rhythm took on a frantic pattern, until finally the first sweet pulses of my orgasm crashed over me, my cock erupting with the endless jets of my release, coating my body with the white hot evidence of my orgasm. As my body contracted around Mike's cock, I felt him too stiffen and my inner walls were blasted by his hot seed, marking me on the inside as his.

**

Later, snuggled in Mike's arms, I decided I needed to tell Mike about the package I received. Rolling from the bed, I got up and pulled on my discarded sweatpants lying on the floor.

"Where are you going babe?" Mike asked as he saw me pulling on my pants and heading for the door

Turning to look at him over my shoulder, I said, "There's something I need to show you. I'll be back in a sec."

I returned carrying the 'package' I had received, and placed it on the bed between us. Frowning, he stared at me then at the box.

"You didn't need to get me a present babe," Mike smiled slightly.

Oh God, I blushed as I realized Mike thought this was for him. I suddenly felt very selfish as I realized that in all the time we have known each other, Mike has always been the one sending gifts. I've hardly reciprocated on that front.

Blushing in embarrassment, I stammered, "Uh, no Mike, um this is not for you. I mean not that I won't get you something - I mean, this is not for you specifically, but I can get you something else.... " I finished off lamely.

Laughing at my discomfort, Mike reached over and patted my leg. "Don't worry about that babe, I was just teasing you. You don't have to get me anything, really."

"Uh, ok. This arrived when I was at your house the other day. Mandy signed for it and gave it to me when I came home. I assumed you had sent it, but when I spoke with you on the phone I kinda figured it wasn't from you."

Mike reached for the box and pulled the lid off. Staring at the dozens and dozens of blood-red petals lying inside, he reached in and grabbed a handful. Looking up at me, I could see he looked pissed.

"Who else are you seeing Carson, and don't even think of fucking lying to me," Mike grated out.

Shocked at this unexpected attack, I could only stare dumbly at him. "Christ Mike, I'm not seeing anyone else. You know that. And fuck you for thinking I'm the kind of guy who would cheat. For fuck sake, you know this is my first real relationship." My voice had risen with each word, until I was practically shouting at him, my chest rising and falling with my agitation.

Looking a bit shell-shocked himself at my reaction to his poorly asked question, Mike took a deep calming breath and ran his hands through his hair.

"Shit baby, I'm sorry. I know you not the type of guy to fuck around. My only excuse is that you bring out the goddamn caveman in me. "

Nodding my acceptance of his apology, I gestured to the box. "I asked Mandy about it, and she said it was a delivery guy who brought it and that he definitely didn't have the wrong apartment. He asked for me by name."

"Ok, let's think about this rationally before we jump to conspiracy theories. You make any new friends recently that would maybe have gotten the wrong message about your friendship?"

Wracking my brain, I shook my head no. "Only you and I don't think you have the wrong end of the stick about us," I managed to smile as I said it.

"Work colleagues perhaps?" Mike queried.

"I thought about that also, especially since they are all jealous of the gifts you've been sending. So I haven't ruled that out completely."

Nodding his head, Mike agreed that we would go with that theory for now. I was glad, as it was better than imagining I had some stranger out there whose attention I had somehow unwittingly managed to snag.

Resolved in our theory that it was a work prank, I felt much better about the whole thing. Mike made me promise to tell him if anything else like this popped up, but until that happened, I decided to get rid of the box and put the whole incident out of my head.

**

A couple of weeks later, I decided that I needed a workout. I had been pulling a few late nights at work and hadn't managed to make it to gym regularly.

Deciding to forgo the gym, I pulled on my jogging clothes, locked my door and headed down to the community park to run a few laps while enjoying the early spring sunshine.

I ran a few laps which roughly added up to about 3 miles, before heading over to the water fountain for a drink. No sooner had I finished taking my drink before a little Jack Russell came bounding over to me with a Frisbee hanging from his mouth. Looking down at the dog, I felt a trickle of familiarity nudge my subconscious, but I couldn't place where I knew this dog from. Just as I was about to bend down to pat the dog, I heard someone whistling and yelling.

"Here boy, come on Tiger, bring the Frisbee back to daddy."

Suddenly it all came back, and I knew who the owner of this dog was. Straightening, I turned just as Ron loped towards us. Wearing a pair of shorts and sweater, a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes, Ron stopped in front of us.

"Well hello there. You're Carson right?" Ron asked slightly breathless from his run across the park.

"Uh, yeah, that's right. " I replied with as much friendliness as I could inject in my voice.

"We met a couple of weeks back here. I'm Ron and this is Tiger."

"Yeah, um, yeah I remember."

"So you were doing some laps. Maybe if you done I could buy you a drink or some lunch." Ron asked as he eyed me up and down.

Crap, there goes that "Stranger, Danger" radar off again. For some reason that I couldn't understand, Ron made me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe it was the way he looked at me, like I was an ice cream on a hot summers' day and he wanted nothing more than to lick me up.

"Uh, thanks for the offer Ron, but I don't think that is a good idea." I tried to ease the brunt of rejection with a smile.

"Oh, ok, I get it. You don't have to explain. I know I'm not much to look at. I was just trying to be friendly." I could hear the affront in Ron's voice as he stared at me.

Shit the last thing I wanted to do was piss this guy off, but there was no way I was going anywhere with him.

"No, it's not that Ron. I'm sorry if it sounded like I didn't want to go out with you. It's just that I'm in a relationship and I don't think it would be a good idea to be going out with anyone else. Um, he's pretty jealous," I finished off lamely, hoping Ron would accept that.

"Ok, I understand. Sorry if I came on too strong. Maybe we could be friends?" Ron asked looking eager.

Ah damn! How did I get myself into these situations?

"Uh, yeah, we can be friends. Listen I don't mean to be rude, but I have to get going. I'll see you around, Ron," I said as I stepped back. I hoped I didn't sound as anxious as I was to get away.

Cutting off any easy escape I may have planned, Ron stuck out his hand to me. Having no option but to shake it, I leaned forward and grasped his hand in mine.

"I'm glad we can be friends Carson. It really means a lot to me."

Ron squeezed and held on to my hand a little longer than was necessary. Subtly disengaging my hand, I had to make a conscious effort not to wipe it down the leg of my shorts, as though wanting to get rid of his touch.

Nodding my head in affirmation, I gave Ron a quick smile, before turning and jogging out of the park. This time I could definitely feel his eyes on me and I shuddered slightly as the hairs on my nape stood up.

I had made plans to meet Mandy and some of our friends at the movie theatre, before heading over to Mike's bar for a late dinner. After returning from the park, I showered and changed before hitting the grocery store for much needed supplies. It was my birthday in a few days, and I planned on inviting some people over for a casual barbeque. I knew I needed to stock up now, as the coming workdays would be frantic with last minute audits with the financial year coming to a close. I didn't want to take the risk of leaving anything to chance and being rundown with last minute details.

As I cruised up and down the aisles of the supermarket, I mentally ticked off everything I needed as I loaded it into the shopping cart. Steaks, veggies, chips, dip, beer, wine; and on and on the list went.

As I got to the cereal aisle, someone tapped me on the shoulder. Jumping at the sudden intrusion to my thoughts, I turned to see none other than Ron standing behind me with a sappy grin on his face.

Now that we were indoors and he wasn't wearing a cap on his head, I could see that he was much older than I first thought. He looked to be in his early forties, with the start of a receding hairline making his forehead seemingly larger than it actually was. He had light brown eyes that matched his light brown hair. He was about 5'8 in height and had the beginnings of a slight pouch around his middle, but seemed in otherwise pretty good shape for a man his age.

"Hey friend, fancy meeting you here," Ron greeted, clearly pleased with our run-in.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the pleasure in what must surely be fate messing with me.

"Uh, yeah. Hi Ron," I answered more subdued.

"If you had told me you were going shopping, I could have come with you," Ron said, as though this was a normal activity complete stranger did with each other.

"It was sort of a last minute decision. I had some time before I have to meet my friends."

"Well if you want some company while you shopping, I'll be glad to provide it." Ron said as he pushed his own shopping cart closer. I glanced into his and saw that he must have just started his shopping as there were only a few items in there.

"No, no that's ok. I'm sure you have lots to do, and besides this is the last item on my list," I added quickly, before Ron could suggest comparing brands next. "Thanks for the offer though, but I'm actually heading to the checkout next." I smiled knowing at least that was the truth.

"Well, ok, maybe next time then," Ron didn't seem impressed with my rebuff. I could see he wanted to push for more conversation, but I turned my cart towards the checkout counters to try and cut the conversation short.

"It was nice seeing you again. You take care." And off I was, in what I hoped didn't seem like mad haste to get away from Ron.

Shit a brick. What was it with that guy? He kept popping up everywhere. Only once I was safely in my car on the drive home did I breath a sigh of relief. I kept expecting him to come up behind me while standing in the checkout line and start another conversation. Damn, now not only did I have to dodge the park, it seemed I also needed to find another grocery store.

*

The next few days passed by quickly as I was predictably bogged down with office work. Mike called me every night, but because of the late hours I spent at the office, we didn't see much of each other.

The funny thing was that not only did I miss spending time with Mike, but I missed the hot, sweaty sex as well. This was a new feeling for me, especially since I had managed to go 25 years without sex, and now after just a couple months with Mike, I was like an addict needing a fix.

Mike did manage to coax some sexy phone calls out of me. At first my natural shyness overruled my desire, but after a little reminder of my strip show, I managed to loosen up enough for us both to enjoy it.

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers