An Erotic Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

It was the day before my birthday. The good thing was that my birthday was the Friday, which meant we could party and not worry about going to work the next day with a hangover. On my way home from work, I decided to stop by the bar to pick up some supper and hopefully catch Mike.

By now, all the staff knew me by name, and as I entered, Lance, the bartender haled a greeting at me. I made my way over to him and placed and order for a rack of ribs with the works to takeaway, and then asked him if Mike was upstairs in his office.

"Yip, and boy am I glad you here. Boss has been moping around here for the past few days. Think he has withdrawal symptoms," He winked at me as he laughed.

I laughed with him and then told him I would collect my order in about 20 minutes.

"No rush," Lance said conspiratorially as I headed for the stairs. "Maybe you can put him in a good mood for the rest of us."

"I'll do my best," I called over my shoulder as I proceeded up the stairs.

Once I reached the second floor, I headed down the passage until I reached Mike's office. The door was closed, but I could hear music coming from inside. Knocking I waited until Mike called out for me to enter. As I pushed open the door and entered, I saw Mike working at his desk, an empty plate -- which must have held his dinner and a glass of whiskey and ice, sitting on his desk.

Mike glanced up from the paperwork he was engrossed in before doing a double-take. "Holy hell angel," Mike said as he jumped up from behind his desk and made a beeline for me.

Grabbing me in his arms, he crushed his mouth on mine. Moaning at the intensity of the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as my fingers tunneled into his hair.

When the need for air drew us apart, Mike released me, and stepped back.

"God, you are a sight for sore eyes baby. I thought I would only see you tomorrow. I've missed you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I missed you too Mike. I couldn't resist so I decided to stop by for some good cooking and to surprise you."

Drawing me back into his arms, Mike kissed me again as he ground his now hard dick against me. "Anytime you wanna surprise me, be my guest baby."

"Mmm, really? Well in that case, there is something I've been meaning to give to you as a surprise."

Taking Mike's hand, I led him back around the desk and pushed him into his chair. I walked over to the office door where I firmly closed and locked it. Turning back, I saw Mike had a dirty grin on his face.

As I went over and stood between Mike's legs, I looked down at his lap to the very noticeable bulge pressing against the flies of his jeans.

"That looks a bit uncomfortable," I said as I dropped to my knees before him. "Why don't we give it some space to breath?" I reached out and unbuttoned his pants, before gently lowering his zipper over the substantial girth.

Once I had him freed, I took him into my hand and rubbed my thumb over the already wet head. Bending down, I licked at the moisture coating my finger, before proceeding to suck the crown of his cock deep into my mouth.

Moaning at the heat and wetness of my mouth, Mike thrust his hips up further into my mouth. I decided then that I wanted to put into practice all the literature I've read over the years on how to give an amazing blowjob. Recalling all the advice I ever heard as well as from watching porn, I got down to work hoping to give Mike a blowjob he would never forget.

Making sure to keep the whole shaft nice and wet with my saliva, I sucked and slobbered all over Mike's hard dick. Moving one hand down to toy with his balls, I wrapped the other around the base of his cock, and began pulling his cock and balls in opposite directions as I kept my mouth wrapped firmly around the head of his penis. I continued this action, watching the skin pull taught and then release as I glided my hands up and down his length.

The effect was astonishing. Mike, clearly never having experienced this, nearly bolted out of the chair at the intense, conflicting sensation. He began panting as I continued, making sure I kept his pole well lubricated with my saliva.

"Holy shit," Mike yelled.

Smiling to myself, I stopped the torture, only to replace my hand with my mouth. Swallowing Mike whole, I licked at the vein running underneath his penis, before tickling his glans with my tongue. I inserted the point of my tongue into the slit at the top of his cock as I sucked at the precum freely flowing from him.

Up and down I bobbed, fondling his balls with my hands as I brought him closer to orgasm. My hands twisted and rubbed; my tongue licked and warmed; Mikes panting breaths rushing over my face as he gripped my head tighter in his hands.

Maintaining the steady pumping with my left hand, I removed my mouth from Mike's cock to look at him. His head was thrown back, eyes tightly shut as he concentrated on the feelings he was experiencing. Knowing I needed to finish him off, I spied the glass of whisky on his desk. Without breaking stride I reached over and snagged the glass. Tipping the contents into my mouth, I gathered the ice cubes onto my tongue before bending once again to my task.

Opening my mouth as wide as it could go; I engulfed Mike's cock in my mouth, sucking hard as the coldness of the melting ice added another dimension to Mike's pleasure.

"Motherfucker," Mike yelled, as I held tight onto his hips; his orgasm burst from his cock ejaculating deep into my throat, so that I had to pull back before I choked on the fountain of salty come shooting from Mike.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..." Mike panted as he came down from his release.

Pulling me up into his arms, he kissed me tasting his own flavor on my lips as I smiled at him shyly.

"How was that Mike?" I asked, knowing it had practically blown his head off.

"Christ baby, who taught you that..." I laughed at the fact that he was having difficulty catching his breath.

"Surprise," I murmured as I kissed him again and we both laughed. "My food should be ready by now. I'll see you tomorrow?" I queried as I slipped off his lap and headed for the door.

Nodding his head, he tucked himself back into his pants as he joined me at the door. "Want me to come over? I can reciprocate,"

Smiling, I shook my head. "Nope, I need my beauty rest and anyway I get to have you for the whole night tomorrow."

Sighing as though the world rested on his shoulders, Mike pouted but gave me a kiss. As I headed back downstairs, I couldn't help but wear a smug little grin on my face.

I headed over to the bar to pick up my food and Lance turned to me with a smile of his own. Clearing his throat, he said, "Um, well that was entertaining. I guess the boss man is feeling better now."

Blushing, I knew they had probably heard Mike's very vocal response to my blowjob. I handed over some cash for my food, but shaking his head, Lance said, "Your money is no good here. Boss man would have my balls nailed to the bar."

Grinning at his very vivid description, I thanked him and headed home. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

**

I had decided to finish off work a bit earlier today, seeing as it was my birthday and I needed to make sure everything was ready for tonight.

Mike had woken me with an early morning 'birthday' phone call, that ended with us both panting for breath and our bellies and chest covered in sticky cum. Yum, just what the Birthday Fairy order!

The party wasn't going to be fancy or big. In attendance would be Mandy and our usual gang that hung out regularly; a few close work colleagues and of course me and Mike. In total there would just be ten people coming over tonight. No doubt it would be an intimate, but entertaining group of people.

By 7pm, I had everything ready. Mike called to say he could only make it by 9, as two of his staff had called in sick, and he couldn't possible ask Lance and the waitress to handle the Friday night crowd all on their own. Reassuring him that it was ok, I made a quick dash through the apartment once more to make sure everything was perfect. It was the first time I would be having people over to my place, and I was so nervous, my knees were practically knocking against each other.

A quick wacky rap against my door, told me Mandy was here. Never one to conform to the norm, I could always count on her eccentricity to liven up the place. Opening the door, I was dragged down to her height and engulfed in a wave of Chloe perfume, as Mandy wrapped her arms tight around my neck and squeezed.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to YOU!" Mandy sang as she hugged me.

Laughing, I closed my arms around her and straightened to my full height, lifting her slight frame clear off her feet.

"Thanks Mands," I said as we finally ended our exuberant embrace.

Shortly after that, my other guests arrived and the party got well into swing. Beer and wine flowed. Laughter and conversation battled for supremacy over the pounding of the music, and the smell of the smoking grill wafted in the night air from the balcony.

By the time Mike arrived, I was convinced the party was already a success. Everyone seemed to get along and was having a blast.

Closing his arms around me, Mike pressed a kiss to the side of my neck as he whispered, "Happy Birthday, baby." God I almost melted right then and there. He was just so sexy and manly, and by the envious looks and sighs the women were giving me, I could tell that they agreed with my assessment of Mike.

By the time the last of the guests left, it was well after 2am. Leaning into Mike's solid frame, I closed my eyes and rested my head against his shoulder as I sighed in exhaustion.

"Let's go to bed baby, we can clean up tomorrow. You go ahead, I'll make sure everything is locked up and turned off." Mike said as he nudged me towards the bedroom.

Reaching back, I pulled his head down and kissed him. "Thank you," I said before going into the bedroom.

By the time Mike came in and closed the bedroom door, I had already used the bathroom, stripped and was under the sheets. I lay in bed and listened as the toilet flushed, opening my eyes as Mike came back into the room and began undressing. As his body was bared to my eyes, I suddenly didn't feel that tired anymore.

Mike, seeing my reaction, grinned and pulled me into his arms as he climbed into bed. Moving over me, he kissed me deeply, running his hands over my body, making me burn hotter for him.

"Happy Birthday," he said again as I moaned and arched into his body. I rubbed my legs against his hairier ones, as I cupped and molded his ass in my hands. Reaching between our bodies, Mike took hold of my cock and began stroking me as I pumped my hips into his hand.

"Mike," I moaned. "I need you."

Reaching over to the drawer Mike got the lube out. Quickly coating his fingers, he used his knees to spread my legs wide as his finger searched and found my aching hole. Pushing two fingers inside, my back arched off the bed as the pleasure-pain of his penetration shot through my body.

As Mike nipped and sucked on my earlobe, I could hear his breathing hitch as his own pleasure mounted. "Fuck so tight baby,"

"Now Mike, please, I want your cock."

"You gonna have it baby, all of it in this tight little body."

Sleeking his cock up with lube, he positioned it at my entrance, before sliding hot and hard into my welcoming body. Feeling my body stretching around his thickness, I cried out in pleasure as I squeezed my sphincter tight around his invading shaft.

"Oh, yeah angel, squeeze my cock. Milk me," Mike grunted in my ear.

As his thrusting built in momentum, he reached between our sweating bodies and wrapped his fist around my dick. Jacking me in time with his movements, my fingers dug into the muscles of his back as I pumped up into his hand. Again and again he shoved into me, stretching me wide, making me cry out as my release rushed up towards me.

"Oh God Mike, now, now, I'm there. I want to feel you come." I chanted repeatedly as my orgasm built.

"Ugh, yeah, um, you gonna get my cum baby. Shit, oh yeah, here it comes,"

And as I felt my tight body sucking Mike further into me, milking the come out of him, my own orgasm crashed over me, and I screamed as my body convulsed beneath Mike, and I coated his hand and my stomach with my own hot semen.

Later, as I was drifting off in Mike's arms, he spoke to me.

"Babe?" he queried softly.

Opening my eyes, I replied, "Hmm?"

"My mom wants you to come over for lunch next Sunday if that's ok with you."

Ok, now that caught my attention. Shifting so I was facing Mike, I looked at him wide-eyed. "You told your family about me?" I asked slightly shocked. I hadn't given it much thought, but I didn't expect Mike to introduce me to his family after only a couple of months of dating.

"Of course I told them. You are not my dirty little secret baby. I want them to meet you. All they ever wanted was for me to be happy, and you make me damn happy angel."

Oh shit, I think I was on the verge of tears. I cold feel them gathering in my eyes, but I really didn't want to seem like a dork and blubber all over Mike. Seeing my reaction, Mike smiled gently and pulled me against his chest.

"So what do you say babe?" he asked again, sounding slightly anxious, as though I would refuse.

"Yes, Mike, I would love to meet your family." I whispered hugging him tight. Mike squeezed me in return and I remember drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face.

**

Ok so what do you wear when you meet your boyfriend's family? Whole week I had been stressing over meeting Mike's family.

Holy shit I was a fucking nervous wreck. In a panic, I called Mandy begging her to come over and help me choose something appropriate to wear. Even though it was only Saturday, I didn't want to be running around like a headless chicken tomorrow trying to figure out what to wear.

Going through my closet we decide on a one of my nicer dress jeans, paired with a moss green button down shirt, black waistcoat and black loafers. In Mandy's words, it was "... very GQ magazine,.."

Deciding to reward ourselves for work well done, we headed to the mall for some fudge sundaes. Sitting at the little ice cream parlor in the food court, we heard someone calling my name. Turning, I saw Ron walking towards me.

"Oh fucking shoot me in the head already," I groaned as I turned back to my ice cream.

"A friend of yours?" Mandy whispered.

"Well this is a surprise," Ron said as came to a stop at our table.

"Hi Ron. This is my friend Mandy. Mandy this is Ron." I made the introductions.

Reaching over to shake his hand, Mandy asked. "HI Ron, how do you guys know each other?"

Looking extremely proud with himself, Ron explained. "Carson and I met in the park a few weeks back. And ever since then we've been running into each other everywhere."

Staring adown at my ice cream, I muttered under my breath, "Yip, everywhere!"

"Oh ok. Would you like to join us?" she asked which brought my head quickly up in her direction. Ron must have picked up on my negative vibes because he shifted from foot to foot.

"Uh, no that's ok thanks, I don't want to impose. Well anyway it was nice meeting you Mandy. Carson." Ron nodded in my direction before turning to walk away.

Feeling like ten kinds of bastard for my obvious unfriendly behavior -- and knowing I would regret this, I called out to Ron.

"You welcome to join us Ron. You wouldn't be imposing." I tried my best to sound welcoming hoping to erase my previous hostility.

"Well ok then, if you're sure?" Ron said. At my nod, he smiled and said he would go over to the counter and place his order. As soon as he left, Mandy turned to me, questions bubbling from her lips.

"Ok, what the heck was that all about? And why were you freaking out like that. Although I must admit, he kinda does give off the Hannibal Lector vibes."

"Jesus, Mands, that guy is everywhere. I'm serious. Everywhere I turn there he is popping up. I've even been reduced to dodging the park down the road from us because he's always there." I looked over at Ron to make sure that he was not in earshot.

"Ok, so why don't you just tell him you not interested?"

"I have! But then he gets this look like a puppy that was kicked in the nuts and I feel like a complete shit." I moaned, and Mandy patted my back in understanding.

"Lets just have a few scoops of ice cream with him and then I'll make up an excuse about us having to leave ok?" she said and I nodded eagerly.

When Ron came back over, I noticed that he had ordered the same sundae as me. Of course! Ron explained that he was out looking for a new doggy bed for Tiger, and that he was just about to stop for some lunch when he spotted us sitting here. After a few more minutes of small talk, Mandy made our excuses and we got up to leave.

As we were about to head out, Ron stopped me.

"Hey Carson... would you maybe like to go see a movie with me sometime. Just as friends of course," he quickly tacked on.

"Er, Ron, I really don't think that is a good idea. My boyfriend is pretty jealous and I don't want to cause unnecessary problems between us. I'm really sorry." I felt kinda bad again, but just barely. Mandy was right, he did sort of give off the 'creepy' vibe.

Looking 'kicked-in-the-teeth', he quickly nodded and I found myself apologizing once again. As we left the mall, I couldn't help feeling like this wasn't the last time I would see Ron...

Mandy asked me to drop her off at her friend Charlotte's place on our way home. By the time I got home it was almost 3pm. As I approached my apartment, I saw that there was a box sitting on the floor in front of my door.

Immediately my senses went on alert as I scanned the hallway, looking for whoever might have delivered the package. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and the blood rushing in my ears as my adrenaline kicked in.

Slowly, approaching the box, I once again scanned the corridor, before crouching down. Slowly I reached out and pulled the ribbon off the box. Carefully lifting the lid, I peeked inside.

Resting on the tissue paper was a card. I took it out and opened it. Immediately the pre-recorded Happy Birthday tune started playing. Just keeping it open long enough to see if there was any handwritten message inside -- and not finding any, I shut the card cutting off the tune mid-song.

Pulling the tissue paper aside, I glanced at the contents to find a bunch of roses, cut mid-stem, wrapped with a length of string. On closer inspection, I counted 26 roses. There were 26 roses for 26 years of my life.

This time I knew there was no mistake or prank. All the people that were close in my life had been at my party and had all given me gifts already. Whoever was leaving these anonymous gifts were definitely trying to get my attention.

I decided I would wait to tell Mike about the roses until after our lunch at his parents. I didn't want to put a damper on what was suppose to be a huge stepping block in our relationship.

*

On Sunday, as we arrived at his parents house, I realized that not only was Mike wealthy in his own right, but he obviously came from money. I knew his dad was a professor - and teachers in general weren't usually rolling around in the cash, and his mom was a housewife.

Mike, obviously noticing my preoccupation at staring at his family home, explained that his paternal grandparents were quite wealthy and his father being the only child had inherited their substantial assets on their passing. Also with smart choices and wise investments, his father had managed to triple the already vast family fortune.

Feeling extremely intimidated by this bit of information, I was suddenly quite conscious of my own background and how his parents would perceive me. Mike put his arms around me to reassure me that his family was going to love me. I smiled hoping to I didn't look as nervous as I felt.

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers