An Erotic Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

The meeting actually went better than I expected. His parents were so easy going and likeable, that it was hard to remain nervous for long. They welcomed me as though I had always been a part of Mike's life.

His father made the introductions, and introduced himself as Leonard (he preferred to be called Leo) and then turned to his wife, Jane, and told me to call them by their first name when I kept referring to them as Mr. and Mrs. Grayson. Mike's eldest brother, Rob and his wife Liz were there as well. Liz was 4 months pregnant and expecting their first child. It seemed both Mike and Rob decided that the construction industry held fascinating facets, as Rob was an architect. Unfortunately Mike's younger brother Paul couldn't come as he was on call at the hospital. Paul was an ER doctor.

The day spent with Mike's family was amazing. Jane it seems had decided that the king was coming and had cooked appropriately. The meal was the best I could ever remember having and even though everyone gouged themselves on second and third helpings, there was enough leftovers to fill several plastic containers. Like everyone else, I too got my own set of containers to take home.

By the time we left, after much promises to visit again, it was past 8pm. By tacit agreement earlier on in our relationship, Mike and I had agreed that Sundays we would stay at our own places as no one liked running around Monday morning for clean clothes before having to rush off for work.

By the time we reached my apartment complex it was 9pm. We sat in the car, making out like horny teenagers before reluctantly parting. Giving Mike one last lingering kiss, I climbed out of the car and headed into my building carrying my leftover bounty.

Only once I was in the lift did I remember I hadn't told Mike about the box I had received yesterday. Deciding that I would call him once I got to my apartment, I relaxed and smiled as I recalled the great day I had spent with Mike and his family.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the shadow in the corner if the corridor just past my apartment.

Standing in front of my apartment, I juggled food containers while I tried fishing my keys out of my pocket. Just as I pulled them out, I saw moment out of the corner of my eye. Turning towards it, I was shoved from behind, my body propelled forward, as my head was forcefully slammed against the wood of the door, my keys and the containers crashing to the floor.

Before I could react, my right arm was twisted roughly behind my back, until I felt the tendons in my arm snapping from the pressure. The word "Slut" was angrily whispered against my ear at the same time I felt the white hot pain of a sharp metal object piercing into my lower back, once, twice before my head was once again slammed violently against the wood of the door. Feeling the blood gushing from the split skin on my forehead, I felt my attacker release his hold on me just as my eyes rolled back in my head and I slid into blessed darkness...

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers