An Erotic Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I told Mike I wanted him to take me home. It wasn't that I hated living with Mike -- in fact it was actually quite amazing and I was getting a bit too comfortable there, but I needed to face my 'demons' so to speak. I was glad that Mike didn't try to dissuade me too much, and in the end supported my decision.

On Sunday, he drove me over to my apartment complex. We had decided beforehand that Mike would spend the night with me, in case I became too overwhelmed. I secretly felt that Mike didn't want to leave me alone for even a minute, but refrained from saying anything. I kind of understood he's need to play the protector. I know if the roles were reversed, I would be acting like an overprotective mother hen as well.

As we pulled up to the complex, I sat in the car and stared out of the window at the building. I could feel the panic rising in me, but I firmly pushed it away. No way did I want Mike seeing me freak out. He would probably just toss me over his shoulder and take me back to his house.

Mike reached over the console and took hold of my hand. "You ok baby?"

"Yeah. " Sighing, I squeezed his hand. "Lets' do this."

The ride up to my floor was excruciating. I could feel the sweat running down my back, but I was determined to put on a brave face. As we walked down the corridor, Mike reached for my hand and held it tight in his. He pulled me close to him as though to shield me. Honestly, I was grateful for this. This putting on a brave face was sapping my strength and making my legs feel like Jell-O.

Approaching the apartment door, I slowed my steps. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as my breathing accelerated.

Images flashed in my mind of that night. The metallic taste of fear as I realized that someone was behind me; the helplessness as he pinned me against the wall; and the pain as the metal object pierced repeatedly into my flesh.

"Mike-" I whispered. It was half plea, half need for reassurance that I was alive.

Pulling me even tighter into his embrace, he stopped us and turned me to face him. Dropping his gym bag onto the floor, he cupped my face with both hands.

"I've got you baby. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you last time, but I'm here now. Nobody can harm you. I won't allow them to."

He kissed my forehead as I nodded and rested my head on his chest. Shivering slightly, I burrowed further into his warmth. Dammit, this is what I feared most. Not that goddamn coward that attacked me, but the feeling that I had been robbed of the security of my home. I hated feeling like I wasn't safe in my own house. Fucking asshole!

I let out a sigh of relief when we finally got to the apartment and let ourselves in. Somehow in the back of my mind, I expected the blood from the attack to still be covering the floor in front of my apartment. Of course the maintenance people must have cleaned it up. Christ, I didn't even want to imagine how Mandy must have felt seeing me lying in all that blood, not to mention the aftereffects of the attack. I made a mental note to go see her as soon as possible.

Now that the biggest hurdle was over, I could finally relax and try and get back into a routine. We had Chinese delivered as all the perishable foods in my fridge had been thrown out by Mandy weeks ago. We sat lazing around after supper; cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. All in all, the evening seemed perfect. There was of course something important missing and I planned on remedying that immediately.

Getting up, I made an excuse of needing the toilet and headed towards the bedroom. I used the bathroom, before heading back into the bedroom and slipping my clothes off. I climbed beneath the sheet, and silently prayed that Mike wouldn't turn me away.

Taking a deep breath, I released it, before calling out to Mike.

"Mike, could you come here for a second please."

I heard the television being switched off before Mike appeared in the doorway. Stopping just inside, he seemed to freeze.

"Mike, I want you to come to bed. I need you... Please Mike." I said hoping my voice didn't betray my nervousness.

I didn't know what I would do if he rejected my advances now. Ok wait, maybe I did. I would make him sleep on the fucking couch while I cried myself to sleep like a heartbroken teenage girl. Crap! I had reached rock bottom without even being aware of the fall.

"Carson..." Just that one word had so much meaning behind it. I knew it! He was fucking saying no.

"Jesus Mike, don't make me beg. I want you so bad, and I know you want me to. I'm better baby. I wont break I promise."

I could see the battle in his eyes. The need to protect and wrap me in cotton wool warring with the desire to make love to me until we both forgot our names. Watching the internal battle in his beautiful eyes, it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. I always knew I was heading that way, but l suddenly realized I was wholly and irrevocably in love with this magnificent man standing before me.

Holy Mother! Now that the words were floating around in my head, I suddenly wanted to say it out loud. I wanted to declare to all who would listen that I was in love with the most remarkable man in the world. But more than that, I needed to say it to Mike - to let him know that my heart belonged to him.

Pushing the bedcovers aside to show him my nakedness, I held out my hand, waiting.

"Come to bed."

Slowly Mike walked towards me. He stopped just shy of the bed, before he slowly began removing his clothes. I watched as he slowly began stripping before climbing into bed and pulling me against all that hot naked flesh. I shuddered at the contact as we lay on our sides, face to face, just staring into each others eyes.

"I've missed you baby." I knew what he meant. I missed this too. I missed the closeness and intimacy that came so naturally, just being with Mike.

Cupping my face in his hands, he leaned over me and fused our mouths together. It was a gentle exploration -- a rediscovery if you will. Our tongues danced together sucking and tasting each other. I poured myself into that kiss. I wanted Mike to know how much he meant to me.

Minutes passed and our mouths continued its seductive dance. Finally the need for air forced us apart, but we remained locked together as we fought for breath.

This was it. Never would there be a more perfect moment to tell Mike what was in my heart.

Pulling away just enough to look into his eyes, I caressed his back, running my hands up and over his shoulders onto his chest until they rested over his heart.

"Mike -- " I choked on the emotion clogging my throat. I felt the tears heavy in my eyes as I looked at the man who made me feel so cherished.

"Mike... I love you."

I saw the answering emotion flare in his eyes as his pupils dilated. Sucking a breath in, he moved to gently sip at my lips.

"I love you Carson. More than I ever thought it was possible to love another person. You make me feel complete."

Finally the tears spilled over and for the first time I felt no embarrassment in crying in front of another person. This was Mike, and I knew he understood what I was feeling. If there was anyone I would want to be vulnerable with, it would be Mike.

He held me as the tears continued to fall. Whispering words of love and rocking me in his arms. This wasn't sexual. It was an affirmation that we were both alive and that our love would overcome any adversity.

Slowly the embrace changed. Mike rolled me over so that I was beneath him and he began kissing my eyes, sipping at the tears, before taking my mouth with such a hunger I cried out in wonder.

Our coming together was slow but intense. We explored with hands greedy for the feel of each other. Mike trailed his lips down my body, sucking at my nipples until they stood hard and throbbing. He gently bit the tender flesh while his fingers played with my other nipple, rolling and pinching it. I reached up to hold onto Mike's head as the pleasure built. I never wanted this to stop.

When he was satisfied that my nipples had received enough attention, he released the sensitive buds to trail his scorching lips down my belly. I squeezed the muscles in his shoulders and arched up from the bed as Mike slid his tongue into my belly button before moving further down. I knew what Mike intended, but this time it wasn't merely enough for me.

"Turn around. I want to taste you as well."

Looking up from his position, he pressed a kiss to the tip of my cock before lying on his back next to me. He pulled me over his body before spinning me so that I was facing his feet.

I bent over his lower body until his hard cock was resting directly below my face. Wrapping my hand around it, I lifted it from his belly before running my lips over it. I loved the feeling of all that hard steel wrapped in silk rubbing against my kiss swollen lips. Using the sticky fluid coating the head, I painted my lips with it.

Down below, Mike reached out to cup my balls in his hands. Gently weighing them, he rolled them around in its sac before putting his mouth on them. Sucking them in, I felt his tongue twining round each ball, playing with the tender skin, making me moan at how good it felt.

His tongue traced a wet line from my balls to my aching hole. Flicking his tongue out, he teased my anus with it making me twitch and tighten. His left hand reached back to palm my shaft, using my fluid as a lubricant as he stroked his hand up and down. His right hand held my hips still as his tongue teased me and his hand flexed on my cock.

In return, I mimicked his hand movement, by using my hand on his cock in the same rhythm that his was massaging my dick. Covering the head with my lips, I burrowed my tongue into his tiny slit as I pumped him, eliciting a moan from him that I in turn felt reverberate into my body.

It felt like we were driving each other on. Wanting to see who could give the other the most pleasure.

As I continued my assault on Mike's penis, I felt his tongue trying to enter me. I leaned further down onto Mike's face, telling him with my body that I wanted more. As his tongue slipped inside, I felt my body clench down, trying to hold him inside me, as he fluttered his wet tongue further into my welcoming body. Over and over his talented tongue thrust into me, until finally it felt as though his whole face was buried between the cheeks of my ass.

I felt his finger move to join the foray. As his tongue slipped out, he pushed his finger into me, maintaining the steady thrusting. A second finger joined and I had to pull off of Mike's cock to moan at the feeling. It had been a while since I last had sex, and I was tight. Mike's two fingers might as well have been his cock, for the burning stretch felt as though a steel blade had penetrated me.

The hand that was stroking my cock moved to my hips to hold me still. Using his mouth to keep me nice and wet, he continued the assault on my body with his fingers. Withdrawing from my body only to thrust deep inside again; twisting and rubbing me until he found my prostrate. I could feel my body tightening as he rubbed continuously against my sweet spot.

"Mike, oh God, I'm going to come. "

"Mm, come for me baby."

He grabbed hold of my leaking member, palming me tightly as his other hand fingered my pleasurable spot. Alternating between thrusting in and out, Mike moved his hand in a large circle along my anal wall, pegging my prostrate on every rotation.

"Please," I begged knowing I was so close after being celibate for so long.

Pushing deep, he paused with his fingers against my prostrate, pressing down until I had to clench hard on his fingers. I was so sensitive, that when he used his nail to softly scrape the hard nut inside me, I threw my head back as my body arched and I watched as ropes of my cum squirted from my cock to coat Mike's belly.

Withdrawing from me, he rearranged my body so that I was beneath him and he was poised above me using his arms as leverage. Reaching into the bedside drawer, he grabbed the lube, squeezing a generous amount onto his still hard cock.

Taking his cock into his hand, he rubbed it along my crack, coating me with the lube before positioning the head at my entrance. Pressing inside, he paused as the head popped inside me and I took a moment to adjust to his size.

Pulling back slightly, he reentered me until the entire length of his penis was buried, and his body was flush against mine. I could feel the weight of his balls brushing against my ass, and I felt myself responding to the stimulation.

As he began his rhythm, thrusting in and out, my channel gripped his shaft, wanting to hold onto every delicious inch as he pummeled my body with his massive cock. I felt my cock begin to swell as the blood rushed down to once again settle in my groin.

My breathing escalated and I began panting as Mike continued his forceful penetrations. I looked into his face and could see the emotions play across it. He looked like he was close, but I wanted to come with him and I wasn't there yet.

Before I could voice my needs, Mike reached down and grabbed hold of his cock. I could see him gritting his teeth as he applied pressure to the base of his cock, trying to stave off his impending orgasm. It seemed that our forced celibacy was taking its toll on Mike as well.

Suddenly he withdrew completely from me. Lying down next to me, he rolled me onto my side before spooning up behind me. Lifting my right leg, he draped it over his hip as his cock once again slid into me from behind.

Oh God, the penetration was deeper this way. I could feel the head jabbing at my sweet spot each time he entered me. I turned my head towards him, and his lips claimed mine.

His kiss was more brutal than ever before, nipping and sucking -- at times biting. I tasted blood, but I reveled in the animalistic pleasure of our lovemaking.

Our movements were becoming more intense, almost feral. I reached down to grab my cock, wanting stimulation, but Mike knocked my hand away and began pumping me with hard strokes. It was a bit too rough, but that just added to our crazed coupling. I began moaning - loud, harsh sounds that I had never made before. Mike wasn't quiet either. It seemed as though we were caught in a spell of our own lust and it possessed us like never before.

I could hear the slap of flesh meeting flesh as Mike fucked me. Deeper and harder, his thrust built in momentum and ferocity, pegging my prostrate on each passing. I could feel the walls of my channel tightening as my orgasm barreled down on me. My balls felt so tight, drawn up towards my body.

My hand reached back to grab Mike's ass, trying to pull him deeper into me. My other hand reached down my body to wrap around his pumping hand. I wanted as much of a connection to Mike as I could get.

"Fuck me harder," I growled as my body started to spasm and I shot my second load of creamy essence all over the sheets. I wanted to feel it all as I came.

From somewhere, Mike found the strength and energy to fuck me harder and deeper until I was screaming my pleasure into the room, yelling in delight as the force of his thrusting moved us across the bed.

"Ugh, fuck!" Mike yelled as he too started coming, unloading torrents and torrents of pent-up cum deep into my clasping body.

*

My return to work was greeted with a mixed reaction of sympathy and relief that I wasn't more seriously injured. I was reassured that they had managed to distribute most of the important work so that I wouldn't be bogged down trying to play catch-up. Even though my co-workers had sent flowers while I was in hospital, I none the less found another flower arrangement resting on my desk when I arrived. The message in the card read - 'Glad to have you back'.

Even with the redistribution of the important files from my desk, I still had a months worth of backlog that I needed to work through. The most pressing at the moment were the emails. By the time I had managed to clear my inbox, it was almost 3pm. I didn't even notice that I had worked straight through lunch.

Sighing, I pushed my chair back and stretched my tired muscles. I felt a slight twinge from the healing incision, but otherwise I was just stiff from staring at a computer whole day. I stood up and headed in the direction of the canteen.

It was practically deserted by this time of day. Everyone already having had their lunch breaks, but it would be filling soon as people would trickle in for their late afternoon tea breaks in about a half hour or so.

I put a fresh pot of coffee on, and as I waited for it to brew, I went hunting through the cupboards for something to snack on. I found a box of chocolate biscuits and began munching on them while staring at the coffee machine.

As I was pouring me a cup, I heard someone enter behind me. Glancing over my shoulder I saw that it was my manager, Eli Saltzman.

He was in his early fifties with salt and pepper hair that was just starting to thin at the top. He was slightly shorter than me, but had a remarkably good physique for man of his age. I was pretty sure he worked out regularly to stay in shape.

I had met his wife at one of the previous years Christmas office parties and had to admit she was a real looker - not to mention about 12 years younger than him. Not only was she beautiful, but she was easy to get along with. From my experience, you don't usually find beauty, brains and a sweetheart thrown into the mix very often. I was convinced that was the reason he kept himself in such great shape.

I had always liked Mr. Saltzman. He was friendly and respectable to his employees and always went out of his way to praise good work and effort when it was necessary. He walked over and stood next to me.

"How are you feeling Carson? I hope you're not pushing yourself too much on your first day back?"

"I'm doing better Mr. Saltzman, thanks for asking. And no, I'm just playing catch-up so far with my emails. I haven't even managed to get to any of the files as yet. That's the reason for the caffeine top-up. Would you like a cup?"

"No thanks, any more caffeine and I'll be bouncing off the office walls." We both laughed.

"Um, sir, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. With my job I mean. It's not everyone who would understand about an employee taking a month off from work."

"Carson you were mugged and attacked and landed up in the hospital. Jesus, it's not like decided to skip work to take a break in Cancun. Don't worry about it. I know how hard you work and I know you will make up for the lost time."

Nodding in acceptance I smiled and dropped my eyes. The official story was that I had been mugged and attacked. I didn't mention anything about a possible psycho stalking my ass. No way did I want to be labeled a freak, even though I knew I had done nothing to attract the attentions of whoever was fixated on me.

After my break, I went back to me desk and got back to work. I glanced up sometime later to see the place almost deserted. Glancing at the clock I was shocked to see it was almost 6:30.

Holy Shit! I must have been really into my work if I managed to miss the mass exodus from the office. I quickly shutdown my computer and grabbed my stuff before heading for the lifts. I waved goodbye to the few other stragglers still lingering in the office.

By the time I got home it was just pass 7pm. Too tired to fuss with making dinner, I rang the local pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni with extra cheese. I called Mandy to find out if she wanted to come over to share sum beer and pizza, but when I got her answering machine I realized she must have gone out already.

I thought about calling Mike to come over, but I felt guilty enough about having monopolized all his time these past few weeks. I knew he must be at the bar playing catch-up like I did today. While I waited for the pizza to be delivered, I headed to the bedroom to get out of my work clothes, before jumping into the shower.