An Erotic Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh hell no was he going to turn this around on me and make it about Ron. I silently cringed at the secret meeting with Ron earlier today that I had not told Mike about, but this was different -- I think.

"Ok Mike you win. I'll drop it."

I pushed my chair back and got up from the table, reaching for my plate and wine glass. I headed for the kitchen and was busy loading the dishes into the dishwasher when I heard Mike come up behind me.

"Is this some kind of reverse psychology so that I tell you what you want to know?"

I straightened and turned, reaching to take the plate and glass from his hand. I placed it inside with the other dishes and closed the door of the dishwasher.

"Nope"

"Are you gonna sulk now."

Shaking my head, I replied. "Nope. Look if you don't want to tell me, I can't force you to. I'll respect your need for privacy. We all have things we'd rather keep locked away than share with all and sundry."

Shaking his head, he walked over to me and gently pushed me back against the counter.

"No, this reeks of reverse psychology."

"No reverse psychology or any other form of mind games. I understand, really. You wanted to drop it and now that I have, you the one not letting it go."

"Ok"

I smiled and reached up to lay my lips on his. I snaked my tongue into his mouth and met his before I ravished his mouth.

"Mmm... It's been too long baby." Mike put his hands on my waist before boosting me up onto the counter top.

Spreading my legs, he stepped between them, rubbing his crotch against mine. I could feel the hard bulge pressing against the seam of his jeans wanting its freedom and I reached down with my hands and freed him.

As our tongues played and tousled, my hand found its way into his shorts to curve around the already wet head of his penis. Using the center of my palm, I gently rubbed it in a circle over the head, letting his juice coat my hand for an easy slide.

Growling low in his throat, he flexed his hips back and forth as a prelude to the rhythm he would be setting later.

"Let me baby," I said as I moved to get off the counter.

Mike stepped back slightly as I moved to kneel before him on the kitchen tiles.

"Fuck, you look hot on your knees babe," Mike said, his breathing starting to sound ragged as I reached out to peel his tight jeans down his legs.

Gripping his shaft firmly in one hand, I used the other to cup his balls, weighing them in my hands and rolling them around in their sac. I guided his cock to my lips sticking my tongue out to lick the vein running down the underside towards his balls. Tracing the vein again and again with my lips, I made sure to use a lot of saliva.

Once his cock was nice a wet with my spit, I allowed the head to rest just inside my mouth on the tip of my tongue, tickling the underside and licking all around the juicy spongy head. As Mike moaned, his hands moved to grip my head, guiding my mouth to where he needed me the most.

I tried to remember how Mike liked to fuck me. He always pushed up hard when he was inside me, so I applied a lot of pressure under the head. I was rewarded with another moan and the tightening of his hands on my head.

Keeping the pressure on that area; I moved my hand round and round his shaft, following my tongue with my hand in an almost corkscrew fashion. I swallowed him deep, taking him as far down my throat, making sure to breath through my nose as his cock continually hit the back of my throat.

After a while, I realized I was no longer in control of the fellatio. Mike had my head in his hands, and was firmly fucking my mouth. In and out, the thrusting became firmer, deeper in its penetration, until my eyes began watering from the continuous hammering my throat was getting. I would be lying if I said this wasn't a huge fucking turn on for me - having Mike control me this way.

I could feel my cock getting harder and harder and I moaned at the delicious degradation of having my mouth fucked by my boyfriend -- being used for his pleasure.

"Open your mouth wider Carson," Mike gritted between clenched teeth.

I complied and Mike changed the angle of his penetration so that the head was partially hitting the roof of my mouth.

"More tongue -- fuck, yes just like that! Jesus I'm going to cum baby. Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Shoot my hot jizz deep down your throat..."

Oh God, he was driving me crazy with his words. I continued holding the base of his cock with my left hand, while my right snaked down to my own aching member. Unzipping me, I reached in and pulled out my cock, jerking me off even as Mike fucked my mouth like his own personal sex slave.

Over and over Mike thrust into my willing mouth. I closed my eyes as I concentrated on bringing myself off as well.

"Oh yes, that's beautiful. You jerk off onto the floor while I cum down your throat baby."

Shit I was close and the image his words painted in my mind was pushing me even closer. I could feel the tempo of Mike's thrusting change. He was becoming more erratic, less gentle in his thrusting. I knew he was close and I sped up my own movements. I wanted us to come together.

Tightening my fist, I pumped up and down, furious in my movement to bring myself release. Oh God I was not going to last. One, two pumps and I moaned as my lips tightened around Mike's thrusting dick and I unloaded my balls onto the kitchen tiles between Mike's widespread feet.

With a roar, Mike held my head in a death grip and thrust deep, holding himself there before spilling wildly into my throat. I had to pull back to avoid choking as Mike finished spurting the rest of his seed onto my tongue.

Mike finally released my head and I sat back on my knees panting as Mike leaned heavily against the counter catching his breath.

"Hell yeah, that was fucking hot babe. Damn, I can barely stand upright."

I grinned from my place on the floor.

Looking at the mess on the tiles, I grimaced. "Although, cleanup is going to be a bitch."

We both laughed as Mike helped me up and we finished putting the kitchen to rights.

Later that night lying in bed, with Mike curved behind me, I stared into the darkness.

"He met someone else -- a rich banker. He said I spent too much time at the restaurant and not enough time at home. "

I tensed as Mike said the words softly into the darkness. I lay still, afraid to move in case he stopped.

"Apparently they'd been seeing each other for a while and the guy wanted to take him on holiday. So he packed his bags, left me some lame ass note about my neglectfulness and took off to parts unknown."

I waited for him to continue, but when he didn't, I turned towards him and laid my hand on his arm.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Mike. I can't even imagine how that must have felt."

I knew the words were meaningless now, but I needed to same them anyway.

"It's ok babe. It doesn't matter anymore. Irony is that the rich playboy got bored with him and dropped him for someone else not even a month later."

"How do you know?"

"He came crawling back to me, begging me to take him back."

"Did you want to?"

I felt more than heard Mike sigh. "A part of me wanted to - but I had learnt my lesson, so no."

"Okay," I whispered softly.

"Let's get some rest baby, I love you Carson."

I smiled into the dark and reached up to lay one on Mike's lips. "And I love you"

*

Two weeks later I arrived home late from work to find the lights in the building completely out. We had been having some power outages for the past couple of days. It was random and occurred anytime of the day or night without warning.

Walking up the stairs was a bit of a pain -- since the lift was out of order and I hadn't been back to gym in a while, and I kept glancing behind me to make sure no one was following me.

I'm not usually a scaredy cat, but after my attack, I don't take any chances. Vigilance is the key to safety as far as I'm concerned.

I let myself into my apartment with no incident. Turning, I locked and bolted the door before carefully making my way to my bedroom. On the way, I stopped in the kitchen to retrieve the emergency candle stash from the bottom drawer before proceeding into the bedroom.

After taking a quick shower by candlelight, I dressed in my comfiest pair of sweats before padding barefoot into the kitchen. Since the power was out and I couldn't cook anything, I decided a sandwich and a beer would suffice for tonight.

Opening the fridge, I took out the makings for the sandwich as well as the beer. From the temperature of the bottle, I realized that the power must not have been out long. The bottle was still ice cold. Hooray for small miracles. There was nothing worse than having to drink warm beer. Ok maybe there was, but this was definitely high on the no-no list.

Taking my supper, I headed into the lounge to stretch out on the sofa. Since I couldn't watch TV, at least I could sit back and unwind from the long day I had. While I was thinking about calling Mike to ask if he wanted to come over for a bit, I reached over to put my bottle on the table in front of the sofa. My eyes happened to fall on the box sitting in the middle of the table.

Immediately I straightened as I felt my heartbeat increase its tempo. I could feel my adrenaline rushing through my body as I frantically looked around the apartment trying to see if anyone was in here with me.

Because of the darkness I had to strain my eyes, but I picked up the candle and with no other weapon available to me, I picked up the beer bottle. If there was someone in the apartment, at least I would get a shot in with the bottle.

Walking slowly through the place, I checked all the rooms, as well as closets and cupboards just in case. I went back to the front door and checked the security chain but everything was secured. The only other place still to check was the balcony.

Slowly making my way to the sliding door, I could feel my upper lip coated in perspiration as well as the sour taste of fear in my mouth. Reaching out, I tested the lever on the door, and when it slid back easily, and the door opened the tightening in my stomach intensified.

Pushing the glass door further, I stepped out onto the balcony and scanned the area for an intruder. Finding no one, I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. Looking around, I noticed that the pot plant situated by the fire-escape stairs on the side of the building had been disturbed. The leaves were bent and crooked, where someone had obviously stepped over them.

Christ, someone was in my apartment while I was at work. My next thought; was this the first time or had they entered numerous times without me even knowing? Jesus, I was no longer trying to play it cool. This was serious shit, and if whoever was doing this was trying to scare the shit out of me, well it was definitely working.

Moving quickly back into the house, I closed and relocked the door, careful to keep my prints to a minimum. Hopefully we got lucky and the asshole forgot to use gloves. Walking quickly to my bedroom, I retrieved my cell and called Detective Duncan.

I explained what had happened and about the box on my table, and he said he would be right over but was sending a patrol car just in case. He said not to touch the box until they could have their forensic guys dust for prints first.

I went back and sat down staring at the box in front of me. I desperately wanted to open it and see what was inside, but I knew I had to wait for the police. Shit, I needed to call Mike. If I didn't, he would be royally pissed, and we had had enough problems recently that I did not want to add to it with keeping this from him.

Mike picked up on the third ring. I could hear noise and music in the background and knew he was down in the bar as opposed to upstairs working in his office.

"Hey sexy, what's up? I was just thinking about calling you."

"Hey Mike. Uh, yeah I was thinking the same thing. Are you busy right now? Do you think you can maybe come over?"

Mike could probably hear the strain in my voice as I wasn't doing a very good job of hiding it. I heard his tone of voice change from teasing to concern.

"Carson are you ok? Did something happen -- are you hurt?" Mike's questions basically bled into one long sentence. I didn't want him to panic so I quickly rushed to reassure him.

"No Mike I'm ok, I'm not hurt. It's just that there was another delivery waiting for my when I got home and I called the police to come check it out. So I wanted you to know, but I promise I'm unhurt."

I didn't mention the fact that someone had broken into my home to deliver the package. No need to freak Mike out more than I knew I was already. He would find out the whole story soon enough.

"Ok babe, I'm on my way, just hang tight."

"Look it's no rush; I just thought you should know." I knew it was pointless trying to stop Mike, but I had to try.

Mike hung up and I sat waiting for him and the cops to arrive. Just as I saw the blue lights of the squad car reflected in the glass from the sliding door, the lights from the balcony and from the hallway flickered on. It seemed the power had finally been restored.

I got up and went to switch on the rest of the lights in the apartment. Walking back into the living room I looked over at the box sitting on the table. The first thing I noticed was that this box looked different from the previous two.

This one was slightly larger and was a plain brown cardboard box. No frills or bows adorned it. Curious as to why this one was different, I had to physically restrain myself from peeking inside by going to wait by the front door for the police to come upstairs.

I let the police in as well as the detective who showed up two minutes after the police did. I explained what had happened and about the sliding door. The police went around my apartment checking as I had that no one was lurking inside. Finding no one, they then focused their attention on the box and balcony.

They dusted for prints and picked up three different sets. The detective said he would run them, but he's gut feeling was that they would belong to the people who packaged the boxes. Nodding in understanding - I had figured the same thing.

Just as they were about to open the lid, a knock sounded at my door. Knowing it was Mike, I went to let him inside.

We went and stood beside the detective while the forensic guys lifted the lid of the box. Moving the white tissue paper aside, my eyes widen as I stared at what was revealed.

Inside nestled on another layer of tissue paper was a wicked looking stiletto. There were dark stains on the tip of the spike, and on closer inspection we could see that it looked like dried blood.

Fuck! This must be the weapon used in my attack. I could feel the bile rising in my throat as I stared at the instrument that had nearly killed me. What kind of sick fuck was doing this? My body suddenly felt icy cold and I started trembling. Mike reached for me and pulled me into his arms as he whispered soothing words in my ears.

"Detective, there's a note in here," the police officer called from his position on the floor.

"What does it say?" Detective Duncan asked.

The officer carefully extracted the note before reading it out loud.

Roses are red;

Violets are blue;

Better watch your back;

Before I fuck you too!

"Motherfucker", Mike muttered at the same time I said "Christ".

The detective turned to me with a frown on his face as he asked. "I know you said you didn't know of anyone that would want to hurt you, but have you perhaps had a falling out with a friend or ex-lover?"

Shaking my head, "No, nothing. I honestly don't who has fixated on me like this."

"Ok Mr. Landry. I want you to be even more careful and vigilant from now on. This sicko has shown he's not afraid to take risks by breaking into your house. The only good thing was that he didn't hang around waiting for you to get home. Next time we might not be that lucky."

"What happens now?" Mike asked before I could voice the question.

"Now we run the prints we found and see if we find anything that could lead us to the assailant. I'm pretty sure we will get a DNA match to yours from the blood we lift off the stiletto. And I would suggest you up your security. Maybe get a security gate on that sliding door or an alarm system."

Jesus having a whack job stalking you was expensive business.

Once everyone had cleared out and only Mike and I remained, he once again pulled me into his arms and just held me.

"I'm sorry I ended up being so high maintenance." I tried to make light of the situation but my joke fell flat since neither of us laughed.

"I just want you safe babe. That's all I care about. I want you to move back in with me."

Shaking my head, I pulled away from Mike.

"I understand your need to protect me Mike, but I can't let this take over my life. I won't let this take over my life. I know you think I'm being stubborn, but the only way we're going to catch this asshole is if he thinks he can get to me. If I hide out at your house, this may never end."

"No fucking way am I letting you act as bait for some sick fucker! Jesus Carson this is not some cops and robbers game. He's already put you in the hospital once -- I won't take that chance again."

From the rigidity of his shoulders, I could see that Mike was fighting to stay calm. He liked being in control, and this whole situation was making him feel helpless. I could understand that because I didn't feel too in control myself.

"Carson, just think about my offer-" Mike broke off as his cell began to ring.

Glancing down at the screen, I saw him frown before he cut the call. Not thinking anything about it, I walked over to the sliding door to double check that it was locked. I heard Mike's cell ringing again.

Looking at him in the reflection from the glass door, I could see him frowning down at the phone again, before he cut the call and slid the phone back into his pocket. Almost immediately the phone began ringing again.

"You can answer that, you know. It's okay." I said before Mike cold cut the call again. Whoever it was must really need to get in contact with him.

"No, its fine it's not important."

"It's sounds important if the person has tried three times already to get in contact with you. It's really okay, you can answer it Mike."

Reaching into his pocket, he retrieved the phone before putting it to his ear. I saw him move a few feet away in the direction of the kitchen.

"What?"

I have never heard Mike answer the phone like that before. Whoever was on the other end must not be in his good books at the moment.

"Look I don't have time for this. Spit out what you want to say or I'm hanging up."

Okay, wow. Now I was really intrigued. Who was this person that had rubbed Mike the wrong way? Or was he just taking his frustration about my situation out on some poor bystander.

"Fuck off! I don't have time for your bullshit."

And with that crude goodbye, he disconnected the call and slid the phone back into his pocket. Turning around, he looked a bit shocked to see me watching him with huge eyes.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Nothing I can't handle. Let's just forget it, it's not worth our time."

The only other time I had seen Mike this evasive was when we had run into his ex, Jeremy. Then he had been jumpy, much like he was acting now. Suddenly my Spidey radar was working overtime.

Narrowing my eyes slightly, I asked Mike who was on the phone.

"No-one," he said before he walked into the kitchen to pull a beer from the fridge. "Want one?" he asked as he indicated with his own bottle.

"No thanks. So really who was that on the phone Mike? And let me warn you that if you are going to say no-one again, you might as well leave now."