An Erotic Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

After the night I had had, I was in no mood to be brushed off by my boyfriend. He bitched about me being honest, but if he couldn't bring it to the party himself, he might as well go home. I was not about to be messed with.

Sighing, he walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Opening his beer, he took a long drink before letting it dangle from his fingers. Looking at the TV, he answered.

"It was Jeremy."

Even though I kind of figured it was him, it was still a bit of a nasty surprise. I could feel my inner jealous bitch rising like a banshee from deep down. It wanted to claw at the bastard who was fucking up my relationship with my boyfriend. Like I didn't have enough shit to deal with already - now I had a stalker and a jealous ex on my 'how-to-fuck-with-Carson' list.

"Does he call often?"

Emitting a mirthless laugh, Mike took another drink. "Define often"

Okay now that gave me pause.

"Since when has he been calling you Mike? And what exactly does he want from you?"

Glancing up at me, he stared into my eyes, before once again moving his attention back to the TV.

"Jeremy has been calling me since about two weeks after he's banker friend dumped his ass. He's wanted to get back together with me ever since."

Now that I wasn't expecting! Shit was I in competition with a guy who looked like a swimsuit model for Mike's affections? I knew I wasn't exactly dowdy, but even I had to admit Jeremy had the blonde blue-eyed boy wonder look down to a tee.

As soon as that thought came to mind, I pushed it aside. If Mike really wanted to be with Jeremy, he would be. From the sounds of it, the ex was declaring loud and clear that he was open for business, and if Mike wanted to test his merchandise, he wouldn't object.

"Okay, when did he get back to town?"

Now Mike did actually cringe. There was no mistake -- he was in cringe central. Oh this did not bode well at all.

"About six months ago."

What the fuck! I could feel my mouth hanging open. There was no way it wasn't. A measly six months ago? How could that be possible? Mike and I were just about to enter our fifth month of being together. That would mean that his break up with Jeremy happened about three months before we met.

Jeremy had taken off to parts unknown for just over a month, according to Mike. Two weeks after his return he wants to pick up where he and Mike left off. Mike meets me a month later and we go at it hot and heavy, and all the time the ex is waiting in the wings practically throwing himself at Mike for a happy reunion. Add everything together, and the only answer to this equation screams rebound.

Was I Mike's rebound relationship? Was anything between us real?

"Carson, baby, I can see what you thinking, and that is not what this is between us. I swear I wasn't on the rebound from Jeremy when we got together. I want you -- only you. Jeremy can go take a fucking leap off the highest cliff for all I care."

Mike was now on his feet, moving towards me. Wanting to take me in his arms, but I couldn't allow that. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, but this was just too much on top of everything else that had happened recently. I needed time to think and I couldn't do that with Mike hovering over me.

"Please Mike; I just need some time to wrap my head around this. Could I be alone please?"

"No Carson, I'm not leaving here without you. I can't take that risk." Mike was adamant, but I wasn't about to be bulldozed.

This was my fucking home and I was goddamn tired of everyone thinking they could walk over me. I had lived all my life looking after myself, and I'd be damned before I allowed anyone to take that independence away from me.

"Thank you for the offer, but no. I have decided. This is my home and I will not be run out of it by some coward who thinks his God because he can sneak up on people. A coward will always remain a fucking coward, and if I run and hide in your house, I'll be no better than him.

With regards to us, I just need some time to think. I'm not angry with you - I just need a moment to gather my thoughts.

I understand your desire to protect me, but if or when you ever invite me to live with you again, I want it to be for the right reasons -- because you want me to and not because some loser is stalking my ass. Call me sentimental or romantic, but that is how I feel."

After that long speech, I felt slightly winded yet energized. Without making a conscious effort, I had somehow found my reason to fight back. This shithead was going to regret the day he fucked with Carson Landry.

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers