An Erotic Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

I spread my legs further apart, lowering my torso so that my chest rested against the sheets. This allowed Mike's fingers deeper penetration.

"Now Mike, now!"

He lined the head of his cock up with my hole. With a grunt, his cockhead breached my entrance. Mike stopped to allow my body to stretch around his size, before thrusting further into me.

"Fuck baby, you look so beautiful all stretched around me."

All I could do was moan into the bedding, and grip the sheets as Mike rode me nice and rough. I was begging Mike to fuck me harder. He complied and sound of damp flesh meeting damp flesh was filling the room.

With every thrust inside me, Mike was hitting my prostrate and I could feel my orgasm building. I reached underneath me to stroke my cock, but Mike slapped my hands away.

"Jesus Mike, you're gonna kill me."

Mike let out a low laugh, but increased his pace, changing his angle slightly. It now felt like he was rubbing directly on the nut inside me, the friction so intense that it left me feeling raw. It felt like my sperm was boiling in my balls, wanting to explode from the pressure.

"Come for me baby," Mike ground out.

I closed my eyes and focused the pleasure, willing my orgasm on. A tight slap on my ass made me jump, but that triggered my release.

"Ah Mike, ah -- Aaahhh!" I moaned as my cock spasmed and cum shot from my cock in short hot spurts. I felt as though I would never stop coming, as my body clenched and spasmed in time with my orgasm.

Behind me, I felt Mike thrust hard and deep into me as my channel squeezed his dick, and he roared in rapture as he in turn blasted me with hot spunk.

We both collapsed on the bed, panting with exertion and satisfaction. I felt my ass clench in reflex, as Mike's softening penis slipped from my body in a rush of sticky fluid.

"That," I panted, "was absolutely, fucking amazing."

I felt Mike's chest rumble with laughter, as he moved to lie next to me. Turning on my side, I looked over to see him lying on his back with his eyes closed with a grin on his face.

Smug bastard! But I couldn't help smiling myself.

*

The following two weeks were relatively normal. Mike seemed to want to sleep over a lot, but I didn't really mind, even though I knew what he was really doing.

We had spoken to the detective about our suspicions about Jeremy, and the detective was looking into the matter. It seemed that Jeremy had an alibi for the night of the attack, but they were still checking the night of the break-in and the possibility of him sending the anonymous gifts.

Mike had made it clear to Jeremy that he wanted nothing more to do with him. Their relationship had been over since he'd decided that he wanted a sugar daddy more than he wanted a real partner. So far we hadn't heard or seen from Jeremy. I secretly hoped that it was him who had been harassing me. I knew that if it was and we couldn't prove he'd attacked me, he would get of scot free. But on the other hand, I wanted it to be him so that this whole sordid mystery could finally be laid to rest.

I was tired of constantly looking over my shoulder; being on guard wherever I went. And even though I was glad Mike and I were back on track, I couldn't help feeling stifled by his constant concern.

To top everything off, Mandy was slightly perturbed with me as I hadn't been spending much time with her lately. Apparently she had met a new guy that she was dying for me to meet.

On the Wednesday evening I was supposed to meet Mandy's guy, I couldn't seem to get out of the office. It seemed that half the office was out sick with flu, and the work had to be redistributed so the rest of us were carrying twice our normal workloads.

I finally managed to leave, but it was almost 7pm. I had called Mike earlier to let him know I would be working late, and made me promise I would call him when I was leaving the office. I waved to the others that were still sitting at their desks as I walked through the office towards the lifts. As I waited for the lift, I chatted with a colleague who had joined me on his way out as well. We rode the lift down, and left the building, before parting ways outside.

As I walked to wards the parking lot, I glanced around (which has become a habit now), taking in my surroundings and looking for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing alarming, I continued to my car, deactivating the alarm, before stowing my briefcase in the trunk.

As I glanced up, before sliding into the driver's seat, I noticed a man standing outside the entrance of the building I had just exited.

He had on what looked like a work uniform, and a peak cap pulled low over his face. But that is not what troubled me. What bothered me was the fact that he was just standing there, staring straight at me, oblivious to everything around him.

There was something vaguely familiar about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it. In that instant, I just knew that I was staring at the man that had been harassing me for the past months, and I knew that ready or not, this was going to end tonight one way or the other.

As I stood transfixed, he started walking towards me. As he closed the distance between us, I knew that I had only a few seconds to react. I reached inside my pocket as unobtrusively as possible, taking my cell out and hitting the redial button.

I knew I needed to let Mike know where I was and what was happening in case this all went south faster than a hooker's knickers on a busy night.

As he approached me, I noticed the blade he had in his hand, and my heart started pounding as I felt the blood rushing to me head.

At the same time I heard Mike answer the phone through the speaker, and with as little movement as possible, I dropped the phone onto the driver's seat.

"Carson, are you there..." I could hear coming faintly through phone, and hoped like hell the guy standing three feet from me with the wicked looking switchblade couldn't hear it as well.

Now I know you must be thinking, why the fuck didn't I just get into the car and drive away, but the simple answer is... I'm an idiot! Well that and the fact that I was not going to turn tail like a pussy and run from this douche bag -- no matter how fucking scared I am right now.

I wanted this over with, and instinctively I knew he did to, or why would he bother showing himself like this in a public place (well semi-public, because goddammit, where's another person in a deserted parking lot when you need one?!).

"So you finally decided to do this face to face, instead of sneaking up behind me."

Ok now I know it's not wise to taunt a psycho with a blade, but I needed Mike to know what was happening without alerting my attacker that I had made a call on the cell phone.

"A bit of a ballsy move doing in front of my office building where anyone can see you." God, I hope Mike was hearing this and calling the cops.

He just continued staring at me, which unnerved the shit out of me. He moved his wrist and I saw the blade flash under the lights in the parking area.

His face was still partially shadowed by the peak of the cap, but once again I got the feeling of familiarity. I knew I had seen this man before, and I strained my brain trying to place where.

"What do you want? Why me?"

I was desperate to know what his intentions were. He obviously came prepared to do some damage. He was slightly shorter, but had at least 20 pounds on me, which did not look like flab. He had some muscle under that uniform.

However, I knew that if things got physical, I would at least get some punches in. Growing up as a skinny scared kid in foster homes, knocked about by some of the bigger kids tended to make you know how to take a punch. Added to that, all my time spent in the gym was not just for show. I had some pretty decent workouts with the punching bag, so at least I had that on my side. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

I hoped Mike had figured out what was going down and was on his way with the police in tow. I knew I couldn't stall him much longer.

At the same time I thought this, a car blasted its horn somewhere down the street. Stupidly, I allowed myself to be momentarily distracted by it, and before I knew what had happened, he was on me.

He launched himself on me, shoving me up against the car. My adrenaline kicked in, and somehow I managed to grab his hand before he could bring the blade down across my cheek.

In the struggle, his cap got knocked aside, and I was finally able to place how I knew him.

No! That thought raced through my head as we struggled for control of the weapon.

How could this be? Why the fuck would he want to hurt me? As far as I could recall, I had done nothing to instigate the violence and hatred he obviously had towards me.

"Fucking whore!" he screamed into my face.

Spittle flew from his mouth and his eyes looked glassy and crazy.

He managed to land a punch on my jaw that dazed me for a second. In the split second I was seeing stars, he rammed his fist into my stomach, making me double over in pain.

It felt like someone had ripped my innards out and then shoved it back inside. I desperately fought back the nausea I felt taking over, as I breathed through the pain. Knowing I couldn't give in, or he would kill me, I brought me knee up and shoved it as hard as I could manage into his groin.

He howled in pain, clutching himself and in the process dropped the blade. I went for it, but he blocked me, and let rip with his meaty fist into my side. The pain shot into my body and I knew he had managed to break or at least bruise my ribs.

He grabbed me again, and we went crashing onto the hard concrete. As he landed on top of me, I brought my arm back and elbowed him in the face. I heard a crunching sound and felt some satisfaction that I had broken his nose.

"Motherfucker!" he yelled falling against the side of the car holding onto his bleeding nose.

As I scrambled for the weapon, he kicked me, unbalancing me so that I went sprawling back to the ground again. I retaliated with a foot to the chin.

By this point we were both bruised, in pain and bleeding. I knew I couldn't do this much longer as the blackness was calling to me; a reprieve from the pain.

Finally, I managed to get the blade in my hand, and I turned to see him leaning dazedly against the side of the car, blood pouring from his nose and a slight wobble in his step.

"Don't move. Just don't fucking move!" I told him, none too steadily myself.

He looked up to see me brandishing the weapon in my hand.

"What you gonna do with that slut? Seems to me the only weapon you should have is the one's sticking into your back" he smirked at me, spitting a wad a blood and saliva onto the floor.

The reminder of him stabbing me in front of my apartment had me seeing red. In that instant, I had visions of me stabbing him in the neck repeatedly, as he begged for mercy. A pretty gruesome thought, which I did not know I was capable of having until now. The urge to hurt him was so overwhelmingly, it literally took my breath away.

"You fucking coward. Is that what gets you off? Jumping people from behind because you're too much of a pussy to take them on face to face?!" I snarled the accusation at him. "What the fuck did I ever do to you crazy asshole? "

The look he gave me was so full of menace that I actually cringed back slightly. In the distance I could finally and blessedly hear the sound of sirens as they rushed towards us.

"You don't even know do you? You pretty boys are all the same" He spat another wad of blood for good measure. "Walking around with your head in the air, thinking you're God's gift; not caring about who you walk over."

To be honest I was completely lost. My confusion must have shown on my face because he grunted in disgust before continuing.

"All the times I brought you gifts, but you never even thanked me for them. Just took them and laughed with your friends. You laughed at me; at the fact that I wasn't sophisticated, or as smart, or as rich as you. But I showed you didn't I? I showed you what real men do. But no, you had to go whore yourself out, when I was right there in front of your eyes."

I was honestly in shock. What he was saying was crazy. He really was delusional.

Before either of us could say anything further, the parking lot was filled with police cars, sirens blaring, lights flashing.

Uniform offices rushed forward, weapons drawn. They handcuffed my attacker and led him away. He glanced back, staring at me. The corner of his mouth lifted in a ghost of a smile, and he mouthed, "I'll be back later", before the officers shoved him into the back of the police car.

Detective Duncan came running forward, yelling for a medic to attend to me. It was only when he reached down to take the weapon from me, that I realized that I was still clutching the blade in my hands.

"Are you ok Mr Landry? Mr Grayson called and filled us in on the situation."

I nodded, glancing around expecting Mike to be there.

The detective saw my preoccupation while the medics worked on me. "He will probably be here any minute. Remember we have flashing lights that lets us drive through red robots."

As if on cue, Mike screeched to a halt behind a police car. The car had barely come to a stop before he was out; ignoring the officer who told him he couldn't park there.

And then he was next to me, cupping my face, kissing me and not giving a damn who saw us. The detective spoke to the officer who had trailed Mike from his haphazard parking job, reassuring him it was ok.

"My heart stopped when I heard what was happening" Mike whispered into neck. "God, I couldn't get here fast enough. I called the detective on my way. Jesus, don't ever do that to me again!"

"I'm sorry, Mike. I all just happened so fast and I reacted as best I could. All I knew is that I needed to let you know where I was. I knew you would get here."

The detective cleared his throat and we pulled apart.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. I know you want to be alone, but we have some official business to sort out first. Mr Landry, did you perhaps recognise your attacker?" Detective Duncan had taken out his little notebook and pen while he was talking.

I could feel the pain killers the medic had given me taking effect, but I nodded. "Yes, I've seen him before. A few times actually. He was the guy that delivered Mike's gifts at the office."

"Jesus Christ." Mike said.

Knowing him as well as I do now, I would bet a months' salary that this would give him a complex. He'd feel guilty as though this was his entire fault, and I'd probably never get another gift from him again. I sighed as I thought this.

"Did he say anything about why he targeted you?" Detective Duncan asked.

I repeated what he had told me.

"He must have built up some kind of fantasy relationship around you. You receiving all those gifs must have tipped him over the edge and made him believe you were rejecting him." Duncan explained.

"Either way, I'm glad it's finally over." I breathed as I finally allowed the meds to take effect.

Mike leaned down and kissed me before saying he would follow the ambulance to the hospital.

*

It's been two months since the incident in the parking lot, and life's been good so far. My boss was extremely understanding about my situation and the fact that I took another weeks absence from work.

I finally got to meet Mandy's new guy -- although it was a very odd meeting with me lying in a hospital bed and Mandy sobbing in his arms over my poor broken ribs.

Leonard Barnes, aka 'My Stalker/Attacker', was tried and convicted for attempted murder, breaking and entering, and a list of other charges. He was going away for a very, very long time.

Now Mike on the other hand. Mike was, well Mike. He went from protective Mother Hen to broody and guilt-ridden (as I had predicted), back to overprotective, and now finally settling in to hot stud boyfriend/lover.

I had officially moved into his house two days ago. We were still tripping over each other trying to find a rhythm, but mostly the transition was going smoothly.

Mike was due home from the bar anytime now. He had called earlier to say he was heading home, and I had sprung into action getting everything ready for his surprise.

I was making dinner for us, as a celebration-cum-private house-warming. Dessert was going to be a decadent and gluttonous affair, a sort of christening of our bedroom.

I heard the front door slam, and seconds later Mike was striding into the kitchen. He stopped short and glanced around.

"What's all this?"

I smiled and went over to plant a wet one on his lips. "It's just a little private celebration for us."

We sat down, and dug in. I must admit everything was good, and if I'd had any doubts, Mike made sure I knew how great dinner was. After working together to clear away dinner and set the kitchen to rights, we headed upstairs.

Mike detoured quickly to lock up and set the alarm, before he joined me in the bedroom. He shut the door as he came in and I smiled and beckoned him into the en-suite bathroom.

By the time he joined me, I had the shower going and was halfway naked. His clothes soon joined mine and we were cocooned inside the steamy cubicle.

I leaned in and placed kisses on his neck and chest, nipping his pecs lightly with my teeth. He groaned and pressed closer and I could feel that he was fully aroused.

He reached behind me for the sponge and squirted shower gel on it, working up a lather while I was busy working on his nipples.

I had one caught between my teeth, flicking my tongue against it, while my fingers strummed and teased the other one. He arched his back slightly, and I felt his hand cupping my head, holding me to him.

The other hand holding the sponge slowly tracked its way across my back and shoulders, moving lower to my buttocks.

I released his nipples, and he glided the sponge over my chest and down my arms. He knelt in front of me, washing my legs, but completely ignoring my straining erection which bounced and twitched in front of his face. I groaned in disappointment when he stood up and directed my body under the spray, rinsing the suds off me.

I pressed my body back against him, and felt his cock slip into the space where my legs and buttocks meet. I adjusted the angle so that I could glide myself back and forth on his cock, slippery with water and the soap running off my back.

Mike moaned in my ear, pushing himself harder against me. He thrust like that for a while, while he used his right hand to wrap around my cock. My head rested back on his shoulder while we moved in time to our own music.

As pleasurable as this was, I didn't want Mike to come like this. I stopped his hand and pulled away from him to reach down for the sponge Mike had dropped. I reached for the gel and lathered the sponge again. It was now Mike's turn to be washed.

I paid close attention to his nipples and chest as I knew he was very sensitive there. Once I had the rest of his body lathered up, I squeezed the suds from the sponge into my palm. Dropping the sponge, I used both hands to anoint his hungry red pole with the slippery foam.

Mike closed his eyes, let his head fall back into his shoulders and held onto the sides of the cubicle while I slid to my knees before him and went to work.

Up and down I moved my hand, squeezing as I went, cupping his sac, reaching between his legs, up into the dark furrow of his ass. I varied the pressure, sometimes light sometimes tight, always keeping him on edge, never knowing what was coming next.

As the soap washed from his body, I leaned forward and licked at the head, sucking it into my mouth, taking him deep as my fingers searched and played with his secret hole. Taking him to the back of my throat, I swallowed, placing pressure on the head as it lodged deep, moaning around him, making his cock pulse and dance on my tongue.

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers