An Erotic Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers

Mike moaned, and then swore as the feelings got more intense, his climax was building higher, rushing to escape from his tight body. Over and over I took him deep into me, keeping the pressure hard, knowing he would enjoy the darker side of his pleasure, so close to sensual pain.

His hips rotated, picking up the rhythm he used when he fucked me. I could feel his legs shaking, shivering to hold him up and I knew he was close, seconds from shooting into my eager mouth, giving me his salty passion that I loved.

Harder and faster I sucked, licked, jacked him off with my other hand, while all the time teasing his perfect little hole.

Mike was moaning now, louder and louder, urging me to finish it, give him the release he sought, and as I lodged him deep in my throat, I penetrated him, sliding my finger up into that tight passage, searching out and finding his hard little nub, teasing it violently, Mike grabbed my head, forced himself deeper still, and emptied his balls into my waiting throat. Over and over he jetted and pulsed, giving me more than he had ever before, while I waited for his storm to pass.

He sagged back, leaning heavily against the tile wall, his cock slipping from my mouth as I withdrew my hand from his ass.

He looked down at me, and I could see that the fever was still burning in his eyes. He simultaneously reached to lift me up and turn the taps off, and then we were in the bedroom.

Naked and wet, he threw me across the bed before straddling my body. He drew my hands above my head and told me to keep them there, before licking his way from my neck to my cock. He paused to play with my nipples, biting them mercilessly, until I was writhing in ecstasy.

He spread my legs wide, cupped my sac in his hand, sucking it whole into his greedy mouth. My ass, still wet from the shower, glistened in the muted light. His finger stabbed deep, probing, twisting, fucking, before adding another and then another.

I screamed, yelled my excitement. Encouraging his hands to dwell deeper, explore. He let go off my sac, to spit onto his probing fingers, easing their passage even more.

"Yes. Oh God!" I screamed.

Mike was breathing heavy, and I could see that he was fully aroused again. His cock was jutting from his body, the angry head pointing at me. I knew I needed that inside me now.

"Please Mike, I need it. Put it inside me."

"Yes, I'm going to tear that hole up. Make it so you can't sit for days."

Abruptly withdrawing his hand from me, I felt my hole given an involuntary twitch, trying to close itself. Mike reached behind him for the lube, coated his cock, lined himself up with my hole and thrust. A single thrust and he was lodged balls deep inside me. My back arched off the bed and my hands gripped the sheets as the feeling of fullness spread through me.

"Yesss" was all I could moan.

Draping my legs over his shoulders, my ass lifted clear off the bed. The angle forced him even deeper into me and we both gasped at the sensation. He jackhammered into me, so hard and fast, I could barely feel him, except for the friction.

My prostrate screamed in agony so delicious I felt tears sliding down my face. My body was awry with conflicting sensations so intense, my cock exploded into satiation. Creamy fluid coated me, salty and warm, but my cock retained its hardness.

Soon Mike was slowing down, pulling my legs off his shoulder and around his waist, sitting back so I was astride his body.

Staring into his eyes, I began riding him. I held onto his shoulders as I bounced on his cock. Our lips met, open-mouthed, tongues tangling, licking, and sucking. My cock rode between us, rubbing against our stomachs.

"That's it, fuck my cock baby. Ride it! It's yours!" Mike spoke into my ears, the guttural sexy words pushing my arousal higher.

I could feel Mike swelling even more inside me, making the ride harder, tighter.

"Oh, oh!" I was moaning like a bitch in heat.

"I'm coming, oh fuck yes, yes! Oh, oh, Fuuckk!!" I yelled into the room, throwing my head back as I shot my load between our bodies, my ass clamping tight like a vise around Mike's penetrating cock.

"Ohhhhh" Mike groaned as he too coated my insides with his steaming hot sperm.

Spent we fell to the bed, weak, sated and so much in love.

****

Maddia
Maddia
49 Followers