An Error in Judgment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

She moaned as he pushed deeper. She felt her hips jerk in response to his movement as he thrusted into her. "Stop." She pleaded breathlessly.

"Doesn't sound very convincing." He growled, releasing her wrists so that he could grab her hips. He dug his fingers in painfully as he pulled her against him, feeling her throbbing around him. She gasped, a mixture of the pain of him digging his fingers in, and a desperate attempt to keep from moaning.

Her body was taking over. He continued driving himself into her. She couldn't fight the response, no matter how hard she tried. She closed her eyes, desperately trying to drive the thoughts from her mind. She forced herself to push back against him, to struggle. "No..." she gasped, as she fought to keep from moaning.

"Trying to resist?" Michael seethed as he pushed against her, harder. "The more you fight, the more I'm going to make you regret it." He leaned in before whispering into her ear. "Give in and enjoy it. Come for me..."

He pulled Courtney's hips up and slammed into her, causing her to cry out and lean her head back. She felt the familiar feeling of her release building inside of her as he drove into her, harder. He felt her pulsing around him, tightening as she approached her peak. He groaned his approval as he watched her struggle to deny him. "Just let go..." he growled as he continued.

She felt her control slipping as he thrusted harder. He slowed, deliberately pushing her to the breaking point. He stared down at her darkly. "Open your eyes, Courtney." He growled. "I want to see you lose control."

Courtney writhed beneath him as he continued. She opened her eyes, staring up at him. She was terrified. Furious. Humiliated. Ashamed. How he could bring her to this point so easily, with Rick in the same room, causing her to whimper and cry out as he violated her so intimately ran through her mind. She wanted to hide from him. As he moved against her again, all of that was pushed from her mind as her body took over.

Michael stared down into her eyes, watching her thoughts race through her mind as she struggled to deny him. He grinned wickedly as he felt her body take over, watching her eyes dilate as she let go. "Do it. Come for me, Courtney." He whispered, pushing against her roughly.

She couldn't hang on. She cried out as her body betrayed her again. As her orgasm ripped through her, she lost all control. She screamed as he pushed her further, feeling her body continue to respond to his repeated torture. "Scream for me, Courtney." He groaned, feeling her convulsing around him uncontrollably. He thrusted harder, causing her to cry out again.

Michael groaned in pleasure as he rode through her orgasm. He felt his own release building, and with a few final, deep thrusts, began pouring his load deep within her.

When he finished, he left her. She closed her eyes and wiped her eyes with her sleeve, brushing away the tears that began to fall. "Damn him." She whispered as she failed to stop them. She pulled her pants back to her hips and continued to lay on the floor, covering her eyes. "Just kill me already." She pleaded.

Michael returned to Rick, a dark smile on his face. "You sick bastard." Rick snapped, as he looked at him.

"I would watch what you say, Rick." Michael chided as he cut the tape, releasing Rick from the chair. "Don't make me change my mind."

"Courtney?" Rick's voice was weak as he approached her. "Oh God..." he said, looking at her as she sat up. He knew without a word that this wasn't the first time. "How long has he been doing this?" Rick asked quietly.

Courtney's eyes dropped. She was instantly ashamed to admit the truth to Rick. "A couple of months now." She whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Rick asked. "I told you to tell me if he was bothering you." He scolded.

"I was scared." Courtney replied. "He threatened me. I didn't know what to do." She continued.

"Does Dylan know?" he asked, concerned.

Courtney nodded. "Yes. He followed me home a few weeks ago."

Rick stared at her, mortified. "He's a madman. Insane."

"You're probably right, Rick." Michael sneered as he stepped toward them. "But, Courtney agreed to the... arrangement we have." His voice was casual as he continued. "Isn't that right, Courtney?" He asked, putting his hand on her shoulder as he stepped behind her.

Courtney closed her eyes at his touch, taking a deep breath to steady herself. Michael dug his fingers into her shoulder in irritation. "Who owns you, Courtney?" He asked. She didn't reply. "Tell Rick who owns you." He snapped violently, grasping her shoulder tighter, causing her to wince in pain.

"You do." She whispered pitifully, looking down at the floor.

Michael looked back to Rick, a sick smile spreading across his face as Courtney continued to shake in fear. "You see, Rick," He started, his tone calculated, "Courtney made a mistake that brought her right to my doorstep, quite literally. And that mistake caused our little arrangement to begin."

Rick watched, helplessly as Courtney trembled, terrified under Michael's touch. "She's terrified of you, can't you see that?" Rick snapped, staring back at Michael. "Just let her go. End this."

"It's not over, until I say it's over." Michael growled back at Rick. He grabbed Courtney by the hair, pulling her head back to look at him. "Isn't that right, sweetheart?" he asked, roughly. Courtney whimpered painfully as he tightened his grip on her hair.

"Michael, that's enough." Rick snapped again, rising and taking a step closer to them. "This is done."

Michael smiled darkly back at Rick. "You've just made a very big mistake, Rick." He looked down at Courtney. "One that will have major consequences."

Rick froze as he watched Michael pull his knife out and hold it threateningly at Courtney's throat. "Don't do this, Michael." Rick pleaded. "Just let her go."

Courtney closed her eyes and whispered inaudibly at Michael. He looked down at her. "Oh Courtney," Michael sighed, his tone full of sarcasm, "Don't beg, sweetheart. It's beneath you." He turned his gaze back to Rick. "Think about the situation, Rick." Michael snapped. "Think seriously about it. I control everything here. One wrong move... Just one. You watch her die."

"Just let him go, Michael." Courtney pleaded. "It's me you want. Let him out of here and do whatever it is you're going to do to me. Don't make him see it." Her voice cracked as she looked at Rick.

Rick stared back at her. "Courtney, no..." He said fearfully as Michael lit up.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Courtney." Michael agreed. "Isn't she clever, Rick? I'm sure that's why you like her." His eyes flickered as he looked at Rick. "Don't you even think about running." He warned her as he released his grip on her hair.

"Rick, I think it's time for you to go." Michael said ominously, stepping toward Rick. He twirled the knife in his hands as he ushered him toward the door. Courtney followed behind Michael, stopping in front of her desk to watch as Michael shoved him out the front door. He snapped the handle back to its locked position and turned to smile wickedly at Courtney, flicking the blade of the knife between his fingers again.

"It's just you and me, darling." He said, stepping closer to her. He watched her shake in fear he touched her. "No one here to save you now."

"You know this is over, right?" She asked quietly.

"It's not over....." he said, crouching down to look into her eyes. "Until I say that it's over." He growled at her as he grabbed her by the chin. She winced in pain. "Understand that?"

"Yes." She squeaked as he stared into her eyes. He watched the panic flicker across her face as he pulled her closer.

"You must really like it when I hurt you...." He growled, tightening his grip. "Do you like it rough, Courtney?" He shoved her backwards against her desk. "Maybe I should be more violent next time, hm?" he asked as he moved closer to her. "Would you like that?" His face was directly in front of hers. He had her leaning back over her desk. Her fear was starting to paralyze her. He knew it. "There's that fear again." He took a deep breath. "You know what that does to me." He sighed into her ear.

"No..." she whispered, desperately trying to lean back away from him.

"I told you that you'll never escape me." His hand moved to her neck as he began choking her. He knew it was the easiest way to push her to submit. He squeezed harder. It hurt. "Just stop fighting. Give in." He whispered.

Her hands fumbled around her desk until she found the pencil cup. She felt for the scissors. She started to feel dizzy as he tightened his grip. She had to do something. She swung her arm forward, slashing at him with the scissors. He stepped back, looking at her with disbelief before grabbing them and throwing them to the floor. "You fucking bitch!" He seethed.

"The only way you're getting out of this now is in a body bag, Courtney..." he snarled as he came toward her. He was furious. She tried to duck out of his way, but couldn't get up fast enough, and he kicked her, sending her crashing into the divider between the desks.

He straddled her, pinning her down again. He punched her as she tried to push him off. He was in a complete rage. As he plunged his knife down at her, she stopped him, the blade cutting her forearm. "Michael, stop!" she screamed, but it was no use. "Do whatever else you want but not this!"

He wasn't stopping. He was beginning to overpower her. The blade touched the skin at the top of her collarbone and she closed her eyes. It felt cold as it pierced her skin. "Give up and I'll make it quick." He snarled.

"Stop!" Courtney growled between clenched teeth. In her struggle, she had turned the knife away from her chest.

In a last, desperate attempt, she summoned all of the strength she had left. She pushed quickly, catching him off-guard and shoving the knife into his stomach. His eyes shot open and stared at her blankly as what she had done registered in his mind. He tried to grab for the knife to pull it out and finish her off, but it was too late.

He collapsed forward onto her, and she felt warm blood as it poured from his wound. She felt sick. She couldn't move. The room was closing in on her and she couldn't breathe. She closed her eyes and slid out from underneath him. She pushed herself away and leaned back against the wall.

He was dead.

She sat there in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Michael's lifeless body lie on the floor in front of her. The word murderer ran through her head. She didn't know how to feel or what to do.

She was broken from her trance by the sound of keys at the back door. Rick's frantic voice called in at her. "Courtney?!!?!"

"Here....." She groaned, raising her hand above her head.

He came through the door with Dylan. They found Michael's dead body on the floor, and saw her.

"Oh Thank God." Dylan crouched down in front of her and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. It only took a moment for her to realize that he was crying. "I thought I was going to find you dead in here." He whispered into the side of her head as he held her.

Courtney couldn't hold it together any longer. The tears broke loose as she cried uncontrollably, sobs racking her body. "It's over." She cried.

Within a few moments, the police had arrived. As she sat in the back of the ambulance, she felt as if a huge burden had been lifted from her shoulders.

It was over.

The nightmare was finally over.

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers
12