An Error in Judgment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're even better with encouragement." He remarked, looking at her darkly.

"You've never told me why you picked me." Courtney said, staring at the ceiling.

"I knew I could own you." Michael replied coldly. "I wanted you. You were always nice, always helpful. You had this innocence but yet I could tell that you had a secret. I knew you weren't what you want everyone to think you are." He rolled to his side, leaning close to Courtney's ear. "I knew you were broken and scared, and it made me want you even more." He whispered.

"You got into my head." Courtney said, her voice hollow.

"And that terrified you." He said, his voice low. "I knew that you were afraid of me. But I also knew that you'd hide it and you'd do anything to keep up your cheerful façade."

Courtney swallowed hard and looked at Michael, her green eyes wide. "So you played me, knowing that eventually you'd get me where you wanted me."

"Exactly." He said, leaning up on an elbow, tilting her chin toward him. "And here we are, sweetheart. Just like I planned." He leaned down, kissing her roughly, sliding his tongue forcefully into her mouth. As she hesitated, he pushed harder, pulling her hair as he pinned her down. She whimpered in response until she gave in, allowing him to continue.

"I just have to teach you to not be so damn stubborn." He growled as he looked down at her. His dark eyes were brooding as he stared into her. She felt like he was looking through her. He had moved over her, his hips between her legs, waiting to claim his ill-gotten prize once again.

"So what now?" Courtney asked quietly. "Now that you've beaten me, you'll just move on and find a new conquest, right?" She felt a pang of emotion as she asked the question. For as much as she loathed him, hated what he had done to her, to the people she was closest to, there was an odd connection there that she felt. It made her question her sanity.

"Courtney..." he started, shaking his head at her as he looked down at her darkly. "I'm not letting you get away. I told you it's not over until I say it's over. And it won't be for a long, long time." He smiled wickedly as he watched Courtney's eyes widen in response. "I will find you no matter where you go. You're mine now."

Courtney sighed uneasily as she looked at him. "I wanted an answer. I guess I got one."

"You don't want this arrangement to stop, Courtney. I can see it." He leaned down to her ear once again. "You like it when I claim you..." he whispered, hearing her gasp as the feeling of his breath on her neck caused her to shiver. "You like it when I fuck you and make you scream." His voice had become a throaty growl.

Without any additional hesitation, he pushed inside of her. Courtney moaned at the feeling of him entering her once again. She closed her eyes, biting her lip as he continued. He groaned as he pushed deep inside of her.

"Oh I missed this." He said, digging his fingers into her hips. She gasped in pain as he slammed into her. She brought her hands up to push against his chest. As she touched him, he grabbed her by the wrists, shoving them down beside her on the bed. "No touching." He snapped.

Courtney gasped as he looked down at her darkly. He pulled her legs up higher, thrusting deeper. Courtney couldn't withhold the moan that escaped her as she writhed beneath him. She had completely handed herself over to him, given him total control. "Michael," she panted, leaning her head back against the bed, "please."

Michael groaned as he looked down at her. He closed his eyes as he savored the reaction her body was having, and the sound of her voice as she begged him to continue. She grabbed at the comforter on the bed as he slowed, whimpering as he slid slowly in and out of her. With each thrust she moaned, her body writhing and shaking. She could feel her orgasm building as she throbbed around him.

"Come for me, Courtney." Michael whispered into her ear. "Scream for me." He worked her hips against him, causing her to cry out in response. As she reached the edge, she leaned her head back and arched against him as he drove into her. She cried out as she came, her body convulsing as she shattered around him. She stared up at Michael, as he watched her orgasm take over her. Each thrust seemed to push her further. She moaned as she continued shaking beneath him.

As her orgasm subsided, Michael pulled out of her, leaving her breathless and shaking. He flipped her over onto her knees. Courtney gasped as she felt Michael's hands on her hips. As he slammed into her, she cried out. He grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair, pulling her head back as he continued slamming into her. "You are mine." He growled at her as he drove into her forcefully.

"Yes!" Courtney replied, moaning as the feeling of his cock hitting her spot intensified. She reached out in front of her, grabbing handfuls of the comforter, panting and groaning as he continued. He ravaged her mercilessly, releasing her hair so that he could use both hands to grasp her hips, digging his fingers in as he pulled her back against him, working his cock against her as he pounded into her roughly. She bit the comforter as she whimpered and moaned again as another orgasm approached.

Courtney screamed as it tore through her, her pussy clenching Michael's cock, throbbing and pulsing uncontrollably around it as he felt his own release coming. He groaned as the feeling of her orgasm and the sounds of her screams drove him to the edge, and he came, unloading his come into her hot pussy. She moaned as she felt him explode within her, clenching tighter around him as she drew his load from him.

As he finished, she collapsed forward onto the bed. He lay on top of her, feeling her body shake in the aftershocks of the orgasms. She gasped for breath as she uncurled her fists, releasing the comforter and stretching her arms out. Michael rolled off of her, onto his back, breathless.

He sat up and looked at her, smiling wickedly at the sight. Her blonde hair a mess, covering her face, cheeks flushed, body shaking, covered in sweat and come, gasping for breath. It was how he had wanted her from the moment he pulled her into his house on the first day he took her. She had finally given in.

Courtney propped herself up on her shoulders before she raised her head and looked at him nervously. He stared back at her, studying her. "Just how I want you. Submissive, well fucked, and all mine." He said, his voice calm. "You've finally accepted that I own you."

Courtney's eyes dropped as she nodded in agreement. She had given up. He had proven that no matter how she tried to get away from him, how she tried to resist, he would find her and demonstrate his control over her. No matter how desperately her mind wanted to push him out, he invaded her thoughts. He took over her body and bent it to his will effortlessly. She was powerless against him. She couldn't fight him anymore.

12