An Escape

Story Info
An erotic tale of an unexpected encounter.
902 words
3.82
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla stared out her classroom window on her planning period immobile to be productive, wishing she could be anywhere else. The politics of school were getting to be unbelievable and her patience for it is less and less every day. The tasks at hand were just too mundane after 20 years. Soon she would exercise with friends and go home to whining, fighting or silent moping. She felt guilty about wanting to escape so much as her family was generally supportive and loving but Carla had decided 25 years of marriage and doing the same job simply demanded something "new".

She wished she could visit with her friend Caitlin from down the hall. This year had been so empty since she lost her courageous battle with Cancer. Carla gained so much positive energy from her friend's generous spirit. Lately she found herself alone in her room, listening to the same CD over and over trying to get some energy to move on with her responsibilities…she glanced at the clock and her break was over, she ran to get the kids…and was now on autopilot, losing her personal thoughts to perform her job.

Carla returned from her hot, sweaty bus duty forced to retrieve Michael's phone number from her personal journal. She was trying to let go of this connection…high school was a long time ago…it was never going to be what she wanted… but at this moment in time, it was a perfect escape.... she made the call.

Carla drove fast through the winding mountains of NY. She had to get out of the city, fast. She was drowning in routine. Her long black curls flew in the wind. The energy from not running that morning was flowing through her veins.

"Oh shit!" she said when the gas light went on. She had forgotten to get gas and now it was late and she was 'nowhere'. Just as Carla was about to panic she saw a small cottage and a closed gas station. She pulled in and felt relieved when she saw a light on.

Carla gave an apprehensive knock at the door and couldn't believe the rustled but gorgeous man who came to the door. His sparkling green eyes and blond curls complemented his buff and tan body.

"Hi, can I get it filled up?" she asked, and pointed at her car.

"I'm sorry, Miss. But I'm only using my grandparents' cottage, I don't know how to operate the machinery. They closed it down before they went on vacation" the blond man answered.

"Shit" Carla hissed under her breath, starting to panic.

"Is it completely empty?"

"Yes!" Carla almost shrieked, really panicking now.

"Calm down Miss. You can crash here for tonight, and tomorrow we can take my car down the road to the nearest open gas station" he suggested, and Carla eyed him carefully, not really knowing if is was a good idea.

Seeing her doubts, he continued "It beats the hell out of sleeping in a cold car. Name's Eric by the way."

The connection was immediate. They loved ice cream, the beach, running, art, reading and California. Eric was a social worker trying to make a difference. He was also on an "escape" weekend to clear his head from the stresses of his job. Many women had crossed his path, but he told her of some idealistic view he had of "a wife", so he never married.

After much wine and some great pot, Carla welcomed his first deep kiss as they began to dance slowly. The anticipation was killing her. This was just what the doctor ordered and she felt glad about running out of gas. He ran his large hands over her small breasts. They were so sensitive, she breathed deep and tried to stay calm. Eric was glad to see she was so responsive and moved forward, glad that his evening had made this unusual turn. He continued his exploration of this beautiful body, soft and sensuous, neck, back, shoulders, stomach, ass, legs, all so tender and hot--dying to boil over.

Carla could wait no longer-- she reached into Eric's pants and rubbed his cock very gently at first and he too was anxious with anticipation. She lowered herself down and his pants off she began to rub and suck, soft, then forceful.

Eric was breathing heavy, and whispered, "Carla, you are so sexy, so hot, your touch drives me crazy."

"Oooh, aaah," Carla moans in reply as she gets deeper into his pleasure.

Eric moved Carla so he can enter her very hot, wet softness. He pushed his long finger up and back and searched for the magic spot--Carla looked like someone who would appreciate this.

"Eric you are unbelievable, I am being sucked into my pleasure…into another world."

His fingers moved rhythmically and she was lost to some physical sensations she only read about--she was moaning and caressing him and losing herself. She gathered her attention and mounted Eric to take him for a wild ride--she was ready, he was ready, they moved together slowly, cock in and out, brushing against every spot inside her. Then harder and harder til they caught the beat of the old Stones music they were listening to. The song went on and she was gone, taking in the bliss that had brought her away. Eric called her name as he, too was taken, into the moment.