An Estonian Boy and His Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inserted my cock's head into her ass, but it went in very hard, so I spit on my dick and made it wet for easier entrance. So this time I tried again and entered her far easier than last time, with every thrust I went deeper, until I was inside her with all my cock. I fucked slow but I was getting ready to cum deep in her, well, I wanted to cum into her mouth, so I removed my cock and got next to her mouth, squeesed her nose so she had to breathe throught her mouth, as she opened her mouth I entered her, started to facefuck her as hard as I could, I came in her mouth as I heard our front door open, I cleaned Mari up and got her dressed up again and put everything like it was before I entered the picture, I took the boots and I quietly ran to my room , I hid those boots under my bed and pretended to sleep, suddenly I heard the door open and I saw my mom standing there.

"You little piece of shit, I am going to cut your cock off, how dare you hospitalize me like that!!"

"Mom, shh, sister is sleeping in the other room, " I tried to calm her down, "She took some of your pills thought, so she will be out for at least 8 hours."

"I gotta go see her, but you, I will deal with you later, you hear me?"

I nodded.

I followed mom to Maris room, when mom entered, she put the lights on and she saw it, those boot prints, "Oh my god, someone has been here Mihkel, quickly check the room, oh no, please god, do not tell me it is him again."

I pretended to search the room, and did not find anything.

"Nothing here mom."

I saw her worried and tried to get the conversation away from this subject, "Hey, what did happen to you anyways?"

"Long story short, you messed my ass up pretty bad, I cannot take a shit normally for almost a week, oh well, I forgive you, It was your first anal experience."

I was relieved to hear that, but I saw the worry on her face, recently she has not been smiling at all, only serious, I guess I fucked her life up.

We got up and left her room, we went to my room, "Hey mom, can you still have sex? Because I think I am getting horny right now looking at you."

"What the fuck is your problem Mihkel? It is not like I enjoy fucking with you, so why not cut me some slack?"

"Yeah, sure mom, but can you at least suck my cock? Relieve some stress."

"Ugh, okay, I hope that mystery man dies."

She removed my pants and started to suck my cock furiously, seems like she wanted to get over this fast, so I thought I should help her and I took her head between my hands and started to face fuck her like a madman, I was so horny that I did not care about what I did, I only needed to blow my load. Surprisingly, while I was face fucking her, she used her tongue to lick my cock so I would blow my load faster, after a while of hard oral sex, I came, I came hard, but since I had blown my load in my sisters mouth before, then I did not come as much as usual.

She got up and cleaned herself up and left, "Good night, lord Mihkel..."

"Good night, my Whore."

I went up to my door and locked it so no one could come in at night and went to sleep.

To be continued...

12