An Eternity in Bonds 01

Story Info
A young woman discovers her true destiny.
2.3k words
3.87
8.2k
2
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: There is some story development in the beginning to set the tone. And I appreciate all feedback!

With a backflip, she leapt off the precipice of the Second Bastion, descending into the lower depths of the Eternal City. At a modest height of 5' 8'', she was perfectly formed for acrobatics and skillful movements.

The girl ran the rest of the way. The streets were dark and the lighting was dim. As she ran she skillfully weaved between puddles and crevices; one false step and she would cut herself. She was barefoot.

Finally, rounding another corner, she reached her destination: A small bar in one of many forgotten alleyways. The rich had never bothered to come down here, such as it is, preoccupied with their Holy Light. After all, the city was built for ascension - if the homeless and downtrodden lived in the crime-ridden slums, that was their issue, not the concern of a Citizen, and certainly not the Judicator.

They would never find her here.

Here she was nobody. Just another skinny girl living off the scraps of the Generals and Archons, and it's been that way for 18 years, her entire life.

She knocked on the door, twice deliberately, once with the palm of her hand, and thrice more with her knuckles in rapid succession. Like a charm, the heavyset wooden door opened, and a grimy man peered out at her.

"Nessa. You're late."

"I had some things to do, old man. Things you've grown to old to remember." She skipped in, eager to get away from the dangers of the alleyway. For even for the likes of her, the night life was potentially lethal.

With a grunt, the barkeep closed the door. "The next time you go out on your little missions, maybe I won't let you back then." This turned the girl's head.

"I'll believe you when you do it, Dorvan"

The old man grunted. "Young lass, you will never learn. We don't have the power to change things around here. Your actions will only get you killed. Look at what has become of the King. A man that powerful, and even he couldn't protect himself in the end."

Nessa turned her head sharply. "What do you know about anything, Dorvan? Ever since I was a child, you've been a timid old man. We need to have the courage to do things around here, like that blasted gate always reminds us every time we walk through it."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" The suddenness of the shout made Nessa hop backward like a startled doe. Dorvan sighed and took control. "Nessa... Someday you will understand. Now please go to bed. Your client's been waiting for an hour for our best girl. No more escapades, understand? There's a drink for you before you get started."

Shaking her head, the girl walked upstairs. What's the difference? Her life is one unending cycle of frustration and abuse. Each morning she wakes up to a corrupt, dessicated empire, work some odd jobs, and get paid for it in the evening with a place to sleep and another desperate man looking to escape the harsh reality of modern life. She undressed as she walked up the stairs, acrobatically catching and turning the few scraps of clothing she called her own, folding them all in a neat pile by the time she reached the top.

Sighing, she downed the liquor and knocked on her own door.

"Come in!" A deep voice called out from the other side.

She froze. It couldn't be. With trembling hands, she turned the doorknob.

And breathed a sigh of relief. It was just another Lieutenant of the Eternal Legions.

"Infernal Legions more like," She whispered under her breath.

The man smiled broadly. "They said the whores from the Midland Wood are breathtaking in beauty. But I've never believed them until today."

She did a small curtsie as she presented all 110 pounds of her naked body to tonight's client.

"What can I do to please you, sir?" She said, placing her clothes in a pile on the floor next to the bed. Her client tracked her moves.

"Put those on." He said. "So I can rip them off."

Every night. She was growing tired of this nonsense. Every night since she's turned 18. Ever since she grew old enough to rent out her body the gangs that owned the bar discovered a new use for her other than petty thievery and sweeping drug delivery sites. And quite a profitable trade it was.

"Come on girl, I ain't got all night. If you want your tip you'd better do." He leaned forward. "as." Grabbed her left upper arm. "I." Pulled her forcefully towards his stinking, alcohol-tinged breath. "SAY!"

The man pushed her away, but Nessa quickly gained her balance, bouncing away and dropping to one knee. In one fluid motion, she lifted her clothes and put them on once again. "As you wish, sir." At this rate she feared the night might be another wash. She was already late, and the last few customers have rated her services poorly. She has to pick it up or end up like Astreia. She liked her limbs just where they were, thank you very much.

Standing to attention, the man at last stood up, still clad in legion garb. He was only slightly taller than she was, but more than twice as heavy. If things went wrong, she would have a hard time getting out.

With one motion, he ripped the rags off, in the process destroying them. She grimaced. She will have to ask the barkeep for some string to sew them up in the morning. Another chore she would have to somehow find the time for.

"On your knees, bitch." She dropped to her knees.

"Haha, it's like you were born to be a little slave doll. Now throughout this session, I want you to beg for my cock, cause I won't stop hurting you until you're screaming for me to fuck you in all your worthless holes."

She grimaced. This would be a long night.

"Open up bitch, we'll start there." She opened her mouth, and the man plowed in.

Immediately, she noticed something was off. This soul's expression (penis) was much larger than normal. Impossibly so. By the time it hardened, she must have felt at least 13 inches in there, and twice the girth as an average shaft.

She started to grunt with effort.

"Yeah, moan for me bitch I want to hear that slut mouth scream!"

She was moaning now. Something was wrong with this. She wasn't feeling pain like she should, but pleasure. Drats! What was in that drink the barkeep gave her? It couldn't have just been beer could it?

"You like this don't you? SAY IT! You like it!"

It was like her mind wasn't hers anymore. She moaned like a crazy bitch, and when he pulled out of her mouth, she didn't even recognize her own words anymore.

"FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME LIKE THE CUM WHORE THAT I AM"

That earned her a hard slap that sent her body to the ground. She was used to being pushed around, but this was much stronger than even she was used to. What was going on?

"First, beg for it, slut. Didn't that old fucker downstairs teach you anything? Where are your manners?" And with the last word he grabbed her neck, and pulled her back up into a kneeling position. She was completely naked, her light-bronze skin glistening from her spit.

"I'm sorry master please fuck me like the cum dumpster that I am. I deserve to be fucked like this for the rest of my life sir please sir I need it sir."

The lieutenant leaned in. "Ha! You said sir so many times it was like you were born to say it. Come here. Crawl for the true Holy Light!" He gestured to his member.

What was she doing? Nessa dropped to hands and knees, and crawled in the most humiliating way possible to the man, who started undressing in earnest. When she arrived, all she saw was a rippling hunk of muscle. This man could rip her in half at his slightest whim. That made her shake in fear.

"Please sir, I know I have been bad, please spare my life, I will never be late or question your orders again sir," she gasped.

The man reached down and cupped her face in his hands. "That's alright sweetheart. Daddy's got you now. He won't hurt you."

Then, like the flip of a coin, he grabbed her roughly by her legs and lifted her over his body. Only with years of acrobatics did she learn to keep herself upright through all this, and wrap her arms around the lieutenant's broad, rippling shoulders.

Then the thrusting began. She screamed with ecstasy. He moaned with pleasure. And it was almost as if this was a normal relationship, but for the hand around her neck.

This couldn't have been the beer, she suddenly realized. Nothing tasted different. This must have been who she was all along. Immediately, she realized something: That she wasn't special. She wasn't destined to change anything. All she was destined to do was to service this man's cock until one of them died.

"OHHHH, AHHUNNNGG, AHHHHGNNNNN!"

"beg for me bitch!"

"YES DADDY YES FUCK ME LIKE THE SLAVE I AM I WANT TO BE YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE SLAVE FOREVER"

He leaned in close. "Then you will go with me to my dungeon in Dominia?"

"YES SIR I WILL SIR I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU ANNGGGGNNN I WAS BORN FOR THIS"

The man laughed. "Hahaha! And you were so close to catching the real murderer of the king too! How ironic, the very maiden who traveled out to avenge her king, enslaved to his murderer! Now ride my cock like you were born to do it!"

And it did feel like she was born to do it. Her wiry frame seemed to be built to move up and down a thick rod. Her bare ankles intertwined, her quads contracted and pushed out, her biceps moved in tandem with her hips, as her abs pulled her lower half up and down the seemingly never ending shaft. Perhaps only upon experiencing a worthy enough cock was she made aware of the reason for her existence. She had it all wrong the entire time. Her destiny really was far simpler than she made it out to be.

As she bobbed up and down the cock, all her muscles working in unison, the man had but stand and experience it, experience her moans of now shameless pleasure (though he would make sure she still felt shame for her new place by his side), her tongue as she licked his nipples in absolute devotion. They did not call him the mare-breaker for no reason back in his country, and he has certainly broken this one, made her see at last what her duty is, has been, and will be.

The money he gave to the gang seemed well spent in the end.

The slut eventually got tired. She lifted her cunt up and down his manhood again, but he wouldn't be so easy to break - or please. She was crying from the effort to please him by this point.

He lifted her off with one hand, and reached out his knee.

"Now, we have a saying in my homeland. No reward without equal sacrifice, no gain without loss. What do you say to that, slut?"

Once again, he was pleased to discover fear in Nessa's eyes. "Sir, please, I don't want to be spanked."

Roaring, he spanked her. Nessa yelped in surprise and later pain.

"You are going to thank me for 5 slaps, bitch! And no, that one didn't count!"

Gulping, the maiden resigned herself to her fate.

SLAP! "UUUHHHNNNNN! ONE!"

SLAP! "AAAUUUHHHNNNNGGNNN! TWO!"

SLAP! "UUUAAAAAHHHNNNNN! THREE!"

SLAP! "AUUUHHHNNNNNN! FOUR!"

He wound up for the last one.

SLAP! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FIVE!"

Panting, both caught their breath. They sat up, but when Nessa made to do so, the assassin pushed her back down roughly.

"You don't get to do anything without my permission bitch. Now crawl over there and rip your clothes apart with your teeth. It shouldn't be hard, they were barely rags to begin with, and I've already helped you out. What do you have to say to that, slave?"

"Thank you sir," Nessa whimpered pathetically.

"And that's another thing, while I'm a sir, you're a slave, and slaves don't have names. You might as well forget your given name, since you won't be hearing it again, understand? I will be giving you your new name, once I think of one appropriate for such a good slut like you. Now do as you're told!"

Panting, the slave got to work right away, ripping the rags apart obediently while her new master dressed up in his mock lieutenant uniform. By the time she was done, the man had already made ready to leave.

"Now, lets get out of this shithole. I've already paid your innkeep off," he laughed when the slave made to look back towards the room entrance. "In fact, he's already got a new girl lined up to replace you. Sad huh? It's sure a shame that nothing ever changes around here." He smiled, showing his bared teeth savagely. "Now come to master."

She obeyed like she was born to do it, and climbed into his outstretched arm. Hurling her outside the window, she landed on the grass with a yelp, and clambered to her hands and knees.

The man landed beside her. Taking out a collar and leash, he fastened it to her neck, and tied the other around his arm. "Now get going. We make for the Gate of Eternity before sunrise."

The lithe slave and her master set out on their new journey.

Author's Note:

I really enjoyed writing this! Please let me know what you think because I will continue this story!