An Evening Alone

Story Info
They enjoy a sexy evening together
925 words
3.8
30.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work it was a great surprise to come home and find that our nine year old had been invited to spend the night with one of her friends. As much as we love her and enjoy having her around, it is a real treat to be alone for an evening and to have the opportunity to slip into bed together at a reasonable hour and not worry about making too much noise or having an unexpected visit in our bedroom.

As I finished up some work on the computer and got ready for bed, I found my beautiful wife of 24 years already tucked in and waiting for me. As I slipped under the covers and turned to face her, I found that she has chosen one of the sexy, see-through gowns that is part of our collection. I reached over to lightly touch one of her fantastic 38" breasts and discover that her nipples are already like pencil erasers and she is as ready as I am. I slid my gym shorts off as she reached over to stroke my already throbbing erection and whispered to me to put in one of "our" videos that we have made in various locations and that she will suck my dick until we are ready to fuck. My lovely wife is quite talented at sucking and she doesn't have to ask twice before I am out of bed and in front of the TV/VCR combo putting in a movie that we made in Nashville just last year.

Upon returning to bed she moves slightly to her side and begins to lick the head of my dick before taking all 8" into her lovely mouth. As she alternates between stroking my dick with her hand and deep-throating me I begin to lightly stroke her smoothly shaven pussy. All the while I'm describing to her what I want to do with her and where I want to put my dick. It doesn't take long for this action to have her sopping wet and pleading with me to fuck her hard and deep. One thing that I've learned over the years is that she really likes for me to describe to her just how hard and deep I'm going to fuck her and in what position.

Needing no more urging, we change positions until my throbbing dick is at the entrance of her steaming hot pussy. As the head of my dick enters her tunnel of love, she wraps her muscular legs around me and pulls me deep into her and I begin to stroke in and out of her until she arches her back and screams in ecstasy as she cums for the first time that night. The muscles in her pussy begin to milk my dick until I can hold on no longer and with a final deep plunge, I empty what feels like a quart of hot cum into her pussy and we collapse together to watch the finale of the movie where I am fucking her doggy style in front of a mirror.

After resting for 20 minutes or so, she then reaches over and begins to slowly stroke my penis until it is hard once again and then asks me to fuck her in the ass like we did in the video. Again, it doesn't take long for me to accommodate her request and after spreading a generous amount of lubricant on my dick and around her tight anus, I slowly place the head of my dick against her and she begins to move back to slide it into her tight opening. With one swift move, I am buried to my balls in her lovely ass and begin to slowly pump in and out until we both feel the pangs of orgasm again and as she reaches the top, I pull out of her and spray another load of cum all up her back and we collapse again and hold each other as the afterglow subsides.

With outstanding sessions like this, it's hard to believe that we are both nearly 50 years old and have been married almost 25 years. To keep the excitement in our sex we regularly shave our private areas to achieve that extra closeness of bare skin.

We have a weekend in Ohio coming up for a friend's wedding and are making plans for some exciting lovemaking that includes stiletto heels, a straightback chair and a garter with black fishnet hose.

Over the years we have experimented with a variety of locations including on a picnic table in our backyard, in a hot tub on the deck of a cabin in Gatlinburg, in the back of a van in Florida and in front of a beachfront window. One night in Atlanta we even got a little brave and she sucked me off until I came all over her breasts with one of our friends in an adjoining room. This friend is a single woman who I am sure heard us and from the sounds in her room was pleasuring herself while we took care of each other. I sometimes wonder how exciting it would be for her or one of our other friends to walk in and see us locked in a sixty-nine or fucking doggy style on top of the covers. Hmm.

I get so hard just thinking about it as I write this that I believe I may go upstairs and see if she's in the mood now for a rehearsal for Ohio?