An Evening at Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans grew louder as Amy emerged at the door once again watching as Lauren rode her man. She smirked and moaned quietly to herself, moving silently to the chair beside the bed and sat. Her hands immediately finding her pussy as she began to rub herself.

Lauren focused on riding Dave's hard cock, she'd spent all night tied up, she wanted full sexual freedom and Amy knew it. Lauren began to moan and grunt as she slid up and down him, she loved the feel of his bare cock inside her, despite being sober now.

She moaned almost continually as she rode him. Dave's hips thrust upwards to greet her and slammed into her. Lauren was tingled, almost cumming. Dave suddenly stopped, moved up and embraced her, kissed her passionately on the lips and whispered to her.

"get on all fours ."

Lauren let out a big giggle and laughed "oooh my favourite!"

She slid off him and allowed him up, at the same time she moved onto all fours facing Amy in the chair and grinned at her. She wiggled her ass at him as he approached, he slid back into her and with a yelp she accepted him.

He began slowly sliding in and out of her, Lauren responded by backing on and off of him, she loved this position as it pushed all of her buttons. Although after last night she was very torn now as to her favourite position. It didn't take long for them to pick up speed, Dave was now slamming into her hard and fast, her breasts swayed back and forth.

Amy a prime view of her man fucking this young teen again, her fingers were buried deep in her pussy as she watched. Lauren was now on the cusp of orgasm again and begged him to fill her. Amy smiled at her plea's knowing that she'd turned another girl into a cumslut.

"oh god, yes, please Dave, cum inside me, fill me, I know you have a big load for me."

Amy smirked again at her words, she knew that first thing in the morning, he would indeed have a massive load and was glad she wanted it deep inside her.

Dave grunted and moaned as he was close to release, his hips slapping against her cute little ass as he did. She whined as she felt him, he moved his hand from her cheek across and pushed his thumb gently into her anus. Lauren gave out a moan as she could no longer contain herself and her pussy clenched around him.

This was all Dave needed and he pushed deeply into her and began pumping a large load into her. As she felt him burst inside her eyes flew open wide and her smiled grew as she stared into Amy's eyes and giggled in orgasm. Load after load he pumped inside her, she thought he'd never stop as his seed just kept on coming.

Lauren was trembling and moaning loudly in her orgasm, she calmed herself as he pulled himself from her and collapsed beside her. The two sat on the bed as Amy finished herself off. Lauren was giggling as she sat, feeling her insides churning his seed.

Amy got up and kissed Lauren passionately on the lips and whispered "shower?"

Lauren nodded and he girls left, heading for the bathroom. Dave laid back and relaxed as they did, he was sure that the day would only carry on in the same way so he rested a while. Lauren and Amy get to the bathroom and Amy turned on the shower,

"you'll feel even better in a minute Missy."

She kissed Lauren and let her tongue explore her as they embrace by the shower, Lauren giggled again and admitted.

"I never thought I'd be doing this today!"

Amy just giggled back and led her into the shower. They stood there getting wet under the hot streams, the water rolled from their bodies and Amy could resist no longer and kissed Lauren's breasts. She reached for the sponge and gel, lathering up some soap and applied it liberally to Lauren's small teen body.

"you have an amazing body Lauren, How old are you?"

Lauren smiled and replied,

"I'm 18... listen, I hope I didn't cause a problem last night?"

"I mean, I had no idea that..." Amy giggled and held her finger to Lauren's lips.

"sssshhhh... it's ok hun, it's our fault really."

Lauren closed her eyes briefly as she let Amy clean her body, after a few minutes Lauren continued.

"I've never experienced anything like last night before and this morning, how can he have so much after last night?"

Amy laughed and admitted,

"you don't know the half of it hun, I wasn't lying about the reverse gangbang we had, he filled each of us at least once, and one of us got filled 7 times."

Lauren gasped, craving details.

"what? how the hell?"

Amy giggled and briefly explained,

"oh we had a game called cum roulette, all the girls were stood and lined up bent over the bed, Dave gets to fuck each of us."

"He fucks each of us in turn, each getting 1 minute, whoever made him cum, wins."

Lauren relaxed in the shower as Amy finished cleaning her, she then took the sponge off Amy and lathered it up. Softly and sensually rubbed Amy's body. Then asked in curiosity,

"and what did the winner get?"

Amy giggled and replied, "pretty much what happened to you last night, cuffed to the bed and used as Dave's cum dump ."

"Really?"

"yup, the rules are simple then, the winner isn't allowed to be fucked directly by Dave. But the other girls can fuck him all they want, to the point of orgasm then let him explode into the winner. Each girl must make him cum, the winner can't be released for her exclusive, until the last girl has made him cum."

Lauren gasped as she heard, "oh my god that sounds amazing!"

Amy laughed and kissed her, then finished off "the more girls the better! and once the last girl has made him cum, the winner gets her exclusive time afterwards."

Lauren scrubbed and rubbed the soap over Amy, her mind wandering about the game. The fact that a girl could be used as his exclusive cum dump and filled with six loads of seed and being helpless to prevent it. her mind considered what it might feel like to have that much cum inside her and the inherent risk it posed to her young fertile body. As she daydreamed in the shower, Amy could tell and let the soap run down her body, she moved in closer and they slipped against one another.

Lauren moaned and embraced her, letting her body brush against Amy's, the two squirmed and kissed passionately in the shower for a few more minutes. All Lauren could think of was what it would feel like to have that much cum from one man inside her at once.

She was tingling when Amy found her clit and rubbed it as she dreamed, Lauren responded and moaned. Coming back to reality as she did. Amy reached for the shower and turned it off, the pair left the shower and wrapped themselves in towels. Lauren was tingling and could only think of one thing. Amy could tell and whispered to her,

"You can come to the next party."

Lauren giggled and hugged her. They made their way back into the bedroom where Dave was laid on the bed sleeping. Amy quietly asked Lauren if she wanted food and if there was anyone she needed to call to tell she was safe. Lauren agreed and the girls quietly moved through the bedroom and into the living/dining area.

Towels wrapped around their bodies, they stood making tea and breakfast. Lauren grabbed her bag that had been discarded in lust last night. She checked her phone to find lots of messages and a missed call from Sarah, all the messages were asking how it was going and if everything was ok. Her missed call was recent that morning, so she assumed it was a check-up call. But, the message that really stuck out to her and made her blush was this:

'hey girl, I hope you enjoyed Dave last night, that cock looked yummy . you have to tell me how it tasted?'

as soon Amy saw her face, she needed to know what it said and moved to see. Lauren giggled and showed her, explaining,

"well you see, last night in the club whilst we were all dancing. Someone asked if he wore boxers or briefs. To which he replied no! Then whilst we were dancing in a close provocative way I felt his hard cock and held its outline so the girls could see."

Amy giggled and listened as she ate her toast.

"I er... may have... pulled him out in the middle of the Dance floor to see it... and they all got a good look too..."

She blushed at her admission, then quietly continued,

"Sarah wanted to come back with us so much, she even gave him her thong. but I told her no, I was a bit selfish really."

Amy just grinned and nodded in agreement.

"I should let her know everything is ok."

Lauren started texting Sarah,

'Hi, sorry, just got my phone, and yes, it was everything and more.'